All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 08'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 11 years ago
Hot Damn!

Hell of a New Year's gift! Thank you! DW

pulcherpulcherover 11 years ago
Looove it !!

What a great way to start a new year. Your story is excellent as always ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally!! Yay!! :-)

Awesome. So glad you are back and that Mac and Gemma finally admitted they loved eachother, even if that was glaringly obvious! Keep submitting...faster please...more, more more. Has to be a way for her to be a wolf with him not a little wereem! LOL. She's a scientist, maybe not a geneticist but she must know some! ;-)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
What an excellent way to start off the new year!

Fantastic chapter. Well worth the wait. So much information was shared in this chapter and there was so much character development too. There's got to be a way for them to be together. I'm with Gemma; I think she can learn control and become the first wereem not to go insane. Perhaps if an enemy turns her, Mac can kill them and keep Gemma... maybe general Tso? Although, I'd like Mac to turn her himself- without the risk of death. So many possibilities! I can't wait to see where you take the story next.

Thanks for writing and I look forward to Ch 9.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
Love It !!!

I'm soo glad its back I love this story great way to start off a New Year!!! I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope they figure out how to be together soon, since they were so obviously meant to be.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
New feature: top ten

Lit should let us have a "top ten" list of our favorite stories, so you could get just how sincere we are (or at least I am) that this story is really wonderful. (And I mean really limit the list to ten so we have to pull one out to put a new one in!)

Anyway, I love character driven stories, and your two leads are very well developed. Love it!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
So good!

Their situation is heartbreaking! I hope there is a happy ending for these two.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
At last

I swear it feels like years between your post. But you never fail to deliver an breathtaking addition to this wonderful and creatively different story. I did notice a few grammar errors on him and his type of issues. Not to worry thought it didn't slow me down in enjoying this story. And I hope Gem finds a way to be with Mac while being wolf. There has to be some kind of happy ending there. I'm not so happy that Mac has to marry someone other than his mate. That just really isn't fair but guess that goes with life. Well I am excitedly awaiting the next installment. I wonder how many ways I can imagine it before you post and the real path is shown. Keep up the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please, please, please!! Let them have a happy ending where they can be together without any complications.

sofia57sofia57over 11 years ago
omgoodness!!

I just cried, laughed (out loud) turned into an emotional mess and yes took a day off to read the whole thing again... I beg you please let theme happy... geez I would be suicidal if I was her..

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
Im gonna go nuts

OMG! This is so crazy. and I am starting to get really pissed off at you. this is so unfair. while i can understand WHY they can't be together, I don't see why you can't come up with a reason, however far fetched and contradictory to their history, so that they can be together. Like her being the first Wereem not to go crazy. Or she changes herself into a wereem by tricking gus or his brother to spit in a jar and say its for testing lol. IDK FIND SOMETHING!!! If these two don't have a happy ending of them together forever, I'm going to give the last chapter a big fat ZERO!!! even though this story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mooooorrrrrrreeeeee

Hey update soon please I love this story and I beg you to change her and let them be happy.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Maybe she can change safely...

Maybe because she was bit and heeled so many times, she can eventually have a safe change because it was a repeated exposure into a prolonged slow change. Allowing her to get used to it without going insane! :-))

Or something like that I hope!

Can't wait for more.

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

this is great. plz update soon. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can they please

Get a break.... Dont get me wrong, excellent story.... I have read non stop, but can they please get some LASTING happiness??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

I really disliked that Louise bitch and would enjoy learning about any fallout for the way she set Gemma up.

mapili50mapili50almost 11 years ago
VERY emotional chapter!

Boy, my emotions were jumping all over the place. I hate chapters when Gemma and Mac are apart. I was happy that at least it wasn't a cliff-hanger and they did manage to see each other ... But then the bombshell about Mac's fiance? Argh! I love it AND hate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope.

Can't go on. I tried. The writing is decent (ish) but the characters and plot got progressively worse, not better. Gemma is a bi-polar little wretch with very few positive qualities. Self-centered and unpleasant; she is a poor heroine. Mac is alright; but rather a carbon copy of a typical Alpha were, nothing about him or his back story really sets him apart from any other in the majority of stories I've read here. The plot is just all over the place and full of holes, I don't even know where to begin so I won't even start. Gemma's inner dialog is immature, grating and not fun to read, it's very hard to believe that she is a Dr. of any sort. Keep writing, writer... You almost know what you're doing, but you need much more practice.

SDarkheartSDarkheartover 9 years ago
yummy...

The added back story/tease was delightful. Easy to follow and each character has their own 'voice'. Though sometimes not all that professional Gemma's internal dialog is awesomely human in its chaos. Recommeded to a few of my friends and 5 stars.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I’m in Total agreement with sofia57 Especially the part about being suicidal if it were me in fact when he declared he’s to marry another, Which I PRAY DOES NOT HAPPEN!!! But when I read that I thought maybe she was going to be made an Alfamme because she tries to kill herself and he heals her! I Think I mean Really Believe you’re trying to kill me here!!! She can not NOT be a wolf Damn It!!! You referred to her as an Alfamme and you Just Put it in the description of it being a Female Alpha! MAKE HER A WOLF!!! PLEASE!!! I was BAWLING 😭 SO HARD I had to stop reading because I couldn’t see through my tears! I SO BADLY want to Look Ahead!!! I’m SO FREAKING HEARTBROKEN!!! I’M Crushed My Spirit’s Positively CRUSHED!!! I’ve not felt in a story like this EVER! And I Greatly Dislike You For This!!! Off I go for More Heartache! I WANT to STOP But I CAN’T!

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm rereading this and just wanted to leave this comment from my old self I Didn't stop reading And I'm Glad I didn't it's a Very Good story with lots, and I do mean LOTS of twist and turns But I'm not giving away How But just know Everything DOES Work Out!!! You tell a meeeaaan story young lady. Yes You Do! But I HAD to come rr for Many reasons only one being I was SO EMOTIONAL last/first time I read this I Had to come while I'm in better control of my emotions, I can sit back and glean things I'd not the first reading. Very Good Job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous