Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was the last scintilla of his resistance or the size of the dildo, she couldn't penetrate. She leaned her head back and adjusted her grip on his hips. Then she thrust the full force of her weight forward, while simultaneously pulling his hips toward her. The tip of the penis entered.

Pain shot through his body. Barry tried to scream but his face was buried in the blankets. He squirmed, yet Donna held him fast. He was impaled and couldn't escape.

With sweat on her forehead and taking deep breaths, Donna pressed the advantage. She leaned her weight forward and the shaft slowly inched into Barry's body.

Barry's mind collapsed into a state of mild delirium. The final shreds of his self-esteem seeped away and his body went limp to accept his defeat.

When she was almost completely in, Donna stopped. She picked up the remote and snapped the final pictures. Then, noticing he had ceased struggling, she pushed the final inches and rested.

Donna paused a few seconds to let his ass adjust to the intrusion. It wasn't out of concern; rather she wanted to make her job easier. When she felt his ass relax, she started a slow withdrawal. Keeping the tip of the penis in his ass, Donna hoped the drug would deliver the ultimate psychological humiliation.

"Now you're going to enjoy it Barry. Get into it. The drug will help. Isn't that how it works. Even when you think you want to resist, it makes you want to feel good. Now it's your turn." As she spoke, Donna slowly began to pump.

Barry could only listened passively and feel every thrust. As he stretched and became looser, the dildo became lubricated and the pace increased. With the pain subsiding, the drug and Donna's suggestions made him once again become aroused.

Donna noticed, "I knew it, you slut. You like this." She picked up speed.

Barry couldn't help himself. He started to rock in time with her rhythm to increase the stimulation. He despised himself, yet he pushed his hips back to meet her every thrust. What remained of his conscious mind didn't know whether to be more horrified by what was happening to him or by the fact that on some level he was enjoying it. He came closer and closer to an orgasm he didn't want, but desperately desired to have.

Donna pushed on, approaching exhaustion. "Barry likes it rough, doesn't she?"

With a few more hard pumps to his steamy ass, Barry's body shook as he climaxed and spurted violently on the bed.

They both fell forward onto the bed with Donna panting heavily on his back from the workout. The dildo was still deep inside him. When she caught her breath, she spoke into his ear with the final venom she could muster.

"I know you hear me Barry. That's what it's like to be fucked against your will. Don't ever forget it. If you ever rape another woman, I'll hunt you down and make this seem like a walk in the park."

Barry heard every word. As they echoed in his mind, he finally passed out, thankful that at least his ordeal was over.
_______________________________________

When he came to, he was sitting in his car in a parking lot. He was disoriented, but it looked vaguely familiar. His temples were throbbing with a killer hangover. He shook his head to clear his mind. His body felt bruised and sore, especially his ass. He realized his mouth had a gag in it and he couldn't speak. Confused, he looked into the mirror and staring back at him was a woman with blond hair and gaudy make-up. He blinked several times and saw his own features clearly recognizable beneath the feminine face paint. He started to sweat and breath heavily, but it was difficult with the mouth gag. His nose filled with the scent of strong and cheap perfume. He looked down and saw that he seemed to have large breasts and that he was dressed in a short, French maid's outfit. At first, he didn't comprehend. Then in a wave, vague memories from the previous evening started floating into his consciousness. He was repulsed and scared and began to retch as pieces of each humiliation flashed in his mind. It was like a slap in the face and brought him fully alert. He couldn't remember who had done this to him or all the details, but the flashbacks, the slinky outfit and his tender ass assured him something very real and very bad had happened.

Barry knew he had to get home and out of this outfit before anyone saw him like this. He moved to reach for the ignition and noticed for the first time that his hands were secured tightly to the steering wheel. He yanked at them and only got a shot of pain for his effort. He was buckled tightly in and couldn't move his satin clad body either. His twisting attempts to escape only made his breasts shake and the skirt rise up to reveal pink panties.

Barry settled back and tried to get hold of his thoughts. He looked outside and his horror deepened. He was parked in his company's lot. Right in front of the main entrance in the president's parking space. Everyone coming in would see him. His mind cried out that this couldn't be happening. From the level of the sun, he knew all his business associates would start arriving soon. He had to get away.

He twisted his neck and for the first time and saw a sign taped to the back left passenger window. It was written in what seemed to be red lipstick. He had to read backwards, but he deciphered what it said.

"HI. MY NAME IS BAMBI. YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES, BUT PLEASE DON'T RELEASE ME UNTIL NOON. I'VE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL AND I'M BEING PUNISHED."

Despair overcame him. The first cars started to pull in. He struggled one last time but to no avail. The first people approaching the entrance did a double take, and then walked up to the car. He tried to avert his face, but it was no use. A crowd was gathering and peering in from all sides. All looked surprised. Some appeared appalled. When they recognized him, a lot of his male friends began laughing. Their humor increased when they read the sign. Some pointed at his panties and started making rude remarks through the slightly opened window.

Barry attempted to ask for help but the gag prevented it and his struggles and bouncing tits just increased the crowd's fascination. No one seemed willing to help and end the entertainment. Before long, Barry noticed people were passing around something that looked like photos. One of the guys looked at one and said "Hot date, Bambi?" And then burst out laughing as he showed Barry a picture of himself in the maid's outfit sucking on a huge penis shaped dildo. Several women glanced at the pictures and stormed away in disgust.

When his boss finally arrived, he was clearly annoyed to be denied his parking space and he pushed through the crowd to investigate the commotion. The staff quieted to see his reaction. When he had taken in the situation and seen the pictures, someone asked if they should release Barry. Barry nodded vigorously and his eyes pleaded.

The boss considered it for a second and then looking at Barry said, "Nah. Like the sign says, leave 'Bambi' here until noon. Then call the police. They can take care of the pervert. And tell personnel to prepare dismissal papers." With that, he left and entered the building.

It was clearly a popular decision and the circus atmosphere returned. A couple people brought cameras. The guys competed with each other for the top joke and the most lascivious suggestion.

Barry knew his career was over and his life was ruined. His overwrought and exhausted body gave up and he slouched forward. His bladder cried out for relief and he didn't have the energy or the will to stop it. A wet spot slowly formed in the front of his panties and the hoots and laughter reached a new height.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
croydon2000croydon2000almost 5 years ago
Nice

Great story & fab ending.x

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!

Take that u gosh darned prickasaurus!!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't know

As always your good writing shine through. But I just don't know, this one falls into the SM category for me. As sad assed case as this guy might be, it still seems a little 'over the hill' and the boss's reaction doesn't ring true either. Don't get me wrong though, in real life I would hate for such a guy to go free, but most often that sort of people are more than just one. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally...

I've always had trouble with the idea that this site has what is FAIAP a "rape" category, but I think you've just found a way to justify its existence. The 100 degree rating doesn't even come close to high enough. And it doesn't even come out that Donna undoubtedly knows where Barry lives - sequel possibilities are endless. The best story I've read here in months. Wonderful!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor His world turned upside down and his ass inside out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories