Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Back on the cart he said, "You seem to have all the answers, how come you aren't married?"

"I couldn't fuck Linda enough to keep her happy. I had too many men helping me out. I don't hate her are the men she was with. She was beautiful and any man would like to fuck her. After I kicked her out of the house I came to realize that no one man was ever going to keep Linda happy long. She just liked cocks and lots of them. It didn't matter what color it was."

"Sorry I asked. I didn't know about that."

"It's ok. You are probably the only man she knew she hadn't been to bed with."

"You are right. She was beautiful and if I had ever had the opportunity I would have fucked her in an instant. Now that that is out of the way what do I do about Jill and Jan?"

"First you need to make up to Jan. You have a lot of catching up to do. Why don't you take her away for a week somewhere, just the two of you? I am here and Jill want be left alone."

The next week was pretty much the same as the first one. Jan and I were enjoying one great fuck after another. She was making up for all the loving she had been missing and I was living a fantasy I had for several years.

Tom was now coming home on time and Jill was coming to dinner when her mother called. She still dressed provocative for school and around the house. She hadn't given me much of an opportunity to see her tits in their naked glory as before.

I noticed a difference in Tom when she was around. He was no longer looking like he would like to kill her, but he was noticing more how she dressed and didn't look away when she caught him. I guess he finally realized that I was right. Even if she was his daughter she was one sexy young girl and even a father could look.

As for Jan she was happy to at last set down to dinner without a war going on between them. If she noticed the looks Tom was giving Jill she didn't let on.

The next weekend Tom and Jan did get away for a long weekend together. Jan had a smile on her face like I hadn't seen except when we were in bed. I knew that she really loved her husband and I felt guilty about fucking her, but not guilty enough to quit. I was going to make the most of these six months I was with them. I think Jan was having as much fun as I was and as long as Tom didn't find out she wasn't about to give up what she had just found.

Tom came home at lunch on Friday. They packed and were gone before Jill came home from school.

I was in the kitchen when she came through the door. At least now she didn't have the sullen look on her face anymore. Her tits were still more uncovered than covered. A fact that I mentioned as I looked down the front of her dress. "Still looking good I see."

She did blush a little but didn't attempt to hide them. "You are just a dirty old man."

"A dirty old man that likes young tits just like yours. Pull off the top and let me see."

"No." She looked around. "Where is Mom?"

"She and Tom left for a weekend away from us and a chance to be alone. So if you like you can run around naked all weekend. They want be back until Tuesday."

"Yea, in your dreams maybe."

"Just a thought. How about you and I going out for dinner tonight?"

"Really? Where?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind having a date with a beautiful young girl. I will even let you name the place."

"Antonio's."

I knew enough to know that Antonio's was a very high-class place. Not many girls her age had ever eaten there. Most dates couldn't afford to take them there. "You are on. You will need to change your dress. They wouldn't let you in looking like a high school girl with a growth problem."

She went to get dressed and I went to my room to shower. Thirty minutes later I was back upstairs waiting on her. I could hear her in her room getting ready as I called for reservations.

She was fast. I was use to waiting on my women to get ready for hours. A few minutes later she came down the hall from her room. I heard her shoes on the hardwood floor before I saw her. Then she turned the corner and came into the room.

My mouth dropped open. I couldn't do anything but look at her. She was the exact image of Jan. The dress was black and sleek. It molded her body like she was poured into it. The neck was very low cut and she didn't have on a bra. There wasn't any room in the dress for the extra material.

The back was cut to her waist, removing any doubt that she had left her bra at home. The dress stopped a good six inches above her knees, showing her well-shaped legs off. She had on a pair of five-inch heels that even made her legs look that much longer. I had always thought that Jan showed more class than any women I knew. Her daughter would push her for the title now.

She stopped and turned for me to see. "You like?" It wasn't the same way she had asked the question when she saw me looking at her tits. This time she really wanted to know.

"Oh yes. I really like it. I didn't know that you could be so beautiful. Where did you come up with that dress?"

"Don't tell Mom that I borrowed it from her closet."

"Your secret is safe with me. I will have the pretties date at the restaurant tonight."

After she had gone to all that trouble to dress up I couldn't very well take her to eat and come right home. After the meal we went to a club for a while. She looked a lot older than her eighteen years and wasn't even question about her age.

I ordered a drink and she ordered one for herself. I raised my eyebrows at her but didn't say anything until the waitress left. "Little young to be drinking aren't you?"

"I have drunk before."

"Yea, I forget just how world wise you are. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up."

The club had a live band and after we finished the first round of drinks she wanted to dance. It has been a while since I danced and it was mostly the slow old dances that I knew. When a slow song came on I got up and she followed me to the dance floor.

I could see several people looking at her, mostly men. You couldn't blame them she was really something to see. I know they were wondering what she was doing with an old man like me.

On the floor she melted in my arms like she had been doing it for years. Her body was touching mine from head to toe. Her head was resting on my chest. I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest and in no time at all my cock was getting hard and I knew she could feel it.

She never back away as it grew even bigger. She managed to let her stomach rub across me when we made a turn. I whispered in her ear. "You are causing me a lot of problems."

"So? It is you that is always rubbing my legs at the table. Turn about fair play."

If that was the way she wanted to play I was all for it. I maneuvered her around the dance floor to a dark corner where it would be hard for anyone to see us. I dropped my hands down to her ass and lifted her tight to my hard cock. "How do you like that?"

No to be out done she twisted her cunt against my cock. "I like that fine, what about you?" She twisted again and she was really causing me problems now. There wasn't any way to get back to out table without every one that looked knowing my condition.

The slow dance ended and a fast one started up. She broke away in the new dance and by the time the music was over I had recovered a little. I pushed her ahead of me to the table. I followed as close as I could to her. She acted as a shield for me.

We had a few more drinks and dances after she promised not to cause me any more embarrassment on the dance floor. I could tell she had enough to drink and I got us out of the place before someone asked her how old she was. She was still stepping high when we got back home.

It was after mid-night when we got back home. "Uncle Frank I had a wonderful time. I am glad to see that you are not as bad as you make out."

"I had a swell time too, and you make a lot better date when you act your age. You might surprise your folks by acting a little more grown up around them."

I was tired from dancing. I wasn't use to this much exercise. "I think I will call it a night."

"You can't call it a night now. It is still early. Lets go for a mid night swim. The water will be warm at night."

"I don't think so tonight." She wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I am going to change. Meet you down stairs in jiffy." Off she went to her room and I went on down the stairs to mine.

I didn't even have a swimsuit. I hadn't known they had a pool until after I got here. Most of my enjoyment came in the pool with Jan and neither one of us had on suits. I decided that I would just set on the side and watch her swimming. I had slipped doff my shoes and socks. I only had on my pants when the door opened. I didn't even bother to ask her to knock first.

"Shucks, I thought I might catch you undressed."

"One of these days you are and then what are you going to do?"

"I guess we will know when the time comes. Are you coming in with me?"

"I don't have a swim suit. I'll just watch you from the side." She was walking away from me and out the door. She had a robe over her suit and the tie held it together. The robe only came just below her ass and I couldn't help but watch her moving out in front of me. Watching her swim wasn't going to be a problem at all.

At edge of the pool she stopped and waited for me to come up next to her. The water was lit up by the pool light and it glowed in the night. I was standing next to her at edge. "I need to go into town tomorrow and buy me a suit. The water looks really inviting."

"I bet it feels even better than it looks." Without warning she pushed me and into the water I went. I hit bottom and pushed off for the top. As I came up I stood on the bottom with my head just above water. She was doubled over laughing.

At first I was mad that my clothes were all wet, but hearing her laughing soon had me in a better mood myself. "You just wait. Your time is coming."

"My time is here now." My mouth dropped open as she pulled the robe loose and let it drop to the deck. She was naked. Completely, new baby naked. Only a new baby had never looked like her as she stood before me on the deck of the pool.

It was like looking at her mother twenty years before. I couldn't take my eyes from her. I had seen her tits before but nothing like now. Her nipples were hard and she stood with her legs slightly parted. I could see her blond cunt by the light of the pool. My brother had to be the luckiest man around to have two such beauties living under the same roof with him. If I were Tom I would fuck her even if she were my daughter.

That was the idea I had as she dove over my head into the pool. She surfaced on the other side of the pool. She quickly went back under the water and I could see her coming towards me.

She surfaced on the shallow end of the pool, close enough that her tits were almost touching me. No sane man could resist touching them, and I wasn't a very sane man at that time. My hands came up to cup her breasts and run my thumbs across the hard nipples. She didn't back away. She reached for my belt and while I was so taken with her tits she opened my pants

She had them half off before I knew what she was doing. "Little girl, you better know what you are doing. I want stop and send you to your room." By this time my pants were down around my ankles and I kicked them away. They floated to the bottom of the pool. I was as naked as she was then.

"It is not my room I want to go to." Her hand had reached my cock and she was pulling me gently towards the steps that led from the pool. I knew where she was headed. As we came out of the pool I picked her up and carried her back inside to my room.

Just as I had done her mother a week ago I lay her on the bed. I moved over her but her legs were tight together. I could see that she was very nervous. "What are you so nervous for? Isn't this what you want? You have been asking for it ever since I came here."

"Yes, it is what I want but you are so big. My boyfriend wasn't nearly as big as you. Will you be easy with me and go really slow?" What was it with her and her mother? Both liked it really slow. Didn't that know how hard it was on me to wait that long?

"I will take it as slow as you like, even if it kills me." I ran my hand across her naked stomach and down to touch the opening to her body. She was already wet but I could tell that she wasn't ready for me yet.

"Uncle Frank?"

I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide and I could tell that she was frightened. "What?"

"I'm a virgin."

That stopped me in my tracks. I set back on my heels and looked at her. "Your folks told me that Tom caught you in the back seat of your boyfriend's car and that he was fucking you."

"He caught me alright but he was early. Rob had trouble getting in me and Dad came up before he could. Dad pitched such a fit that he would not have believed me if I had told him the truth. I just let him think that we had been together many times before. I just wanted to make him jealous."

"You wanted to make you father jealous? Well I believe you did that along with about driving your parent's nuts. Don't you know what effect you had on him prancing around half naked all the time?"

"Serves him right for beating Rob like he did."

I pulled back and set on the edge of the bed. I didn't know what I wanted to do with her now. My cock was still hard and doing a lot of thinking for me. It was her that made up my mind for me. "Uncle Frank, make love to me. I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

I don't know if I had ever been with a virgin before. I know now that my wife had been anything but a virgin when we married. I looked at the young girl naked on the bed next to me. She may be my first and I was determined that when I was finished she would thank me for the rest of her life.

For the next hour I touched her and kissed her all over her sexy body. From her ears to her toes and all the wonderful places in between. I dipped my tongue into the freshest young cunt it had ever been in. The climax it brought from her body soaked my tongue, as I tasted the sweet taste of young pussy. There can be nothing like eating a young pussy for her first time.

After her second climax I brought her back up again. By now she was begging me to fuck her. I was more than ready to oblige her. I moved over her now and this time her legs were spread wide for my body between them.

I guided my cock to her tiny opening. Even with my tongue doing its work in her cunt she was still tight.

I spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers and guided my cock to the opening. I pushed and the head slid partly in. I pushed again and I was in her. She tensed up as my cock pushed through her tight pussy lips. "Relax and let me do the work." I talked until I could feel her relax around the head of my cock.

I pushed again and then I hit her hymen. She really was a virgin. I don't know if I really believed her until then.

I reached for her legs and pulled them up until her feet were on the bed next to my hips. "When I push you lift up for me." For the first time she did what she was told. I pushed and she lifted at the same time. My cock pushed past her hymen and left it in treads. Jill screamed then and I stopped until the pain was gone.

I slowly stared moving again and she stopped me. Little by little I moved until her juice had her cunt wet and ready. I have never been in a cunt so tight. It was about to cut off my circulation. At first she was so tight that it hurt me to move in her. This gradually changed as she relaxed more and my cock started doing its job.

Once she started relaxing she got to feeling better and better. It wasn't long before her legs came up around my waist and she lifted her body to me. It was a pleasure to fuck such a perfect body and know that you were the first to ever be in her. I wasn't going to last much longer myself.

To say she took to it like a duck to water would be an under statement. Once she was well lubricated and grown accustom to my size being deep in her she really started to get with it. It was like mother like daughter. Jill liked fucking as much as Jan had the first time I was with her. Only with Jill I had to watch myself that I didn't shoot off in her. I didn't want to be responsible for her getting pregnant. I had condoms in my suitcase but now didn't seem like the right time to stop for them.

She was on the edge of going again. She was crying for me to fuck her. The words she used weren't anything like a virgin should have been using.

It was too much for me and I had to pull out. "Jill I've got to get out now! I can't wait any longer."

I pulled back to get out of her hot cunt before I before I lost the will power to pull away. Her arms came down and pulled my hips back to her as she pushed her young pussy back on my cock. Her legs tightened around my back. "NO! Don't pull out! I am about to make it!"

"I have to now are it will be too late! I don't have on any protection."

All the time I was protesting she was riding my cock for all she was worth. "Uncle Frank! I want all of you in me this time. Let me feel what it is like to be full of your juice."

I knew better but there wasn't much convincing she had to do to get me to finish in her. I let go of my better judgment and did what both of us wanted to do. I fucked hard and fast through her climax and mine until I didn't have strength to move again.

Her young cunt was full of baby making juice when I finally got her to release me so I could roll away. Cum poured from her body as my cock left her newly fucked pussy. She wasn't a virgin anymore and I was quite sure that this wasn't the only time I would be the one to sample her luscious young body. The way she liked fucking she had best get on the pill quick.

She went and cleaned up, hoping that she wasn't pregnant. Since there wasn't anything we could do about what had already happened we spent the rest of the weekend fucking. Only the rest of the time I did use a condom. That required a trip to town, as I hadn't expected to be doing that much here at my brothers. By Monday she was so sore that I was only able to use my mouth on her. She didn't seem to mind that at all.

The six months went by fast. I have never had so much pussy in my life. By day it was with Jan. She and Tom were back having sex on a regular basic again but she still was ready each day when I was. Cheating on Tom wasn't brought up between us.

At night Jill would sneak down to my room and we would fuck until I couldn't get it up anymore. How we kept from getting caught was a miracle in its self.

Tom had taken my advice and quit letting Jill push his buttons. He didn't make any attempt to not look at her tits when she had them on display. I had even seen him pat her ass a few times. I knew that he wanted to fuck his daughter and was sure that Jill wouldn't object but they never seemed to get it together at the same time.

Jan knew how he felt and I don't think it would have bothered her if they had gone to bed. She was just relieved that they had stopped their fighting. Once when we were resting after fucking, (It wasn't making love) she said. "You are the best thing to happen to this family in years."

"You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. What are we going to do when I move back home?"

"Jill wants to go to college there. I am sure I will be coming up for a visit."

I was glad to know that there was going to be more of her in my future.

Tom left for work after helping me load my car. Jill came down for school. Her mother was in the kitchen and she looked to be sure she wasn't watching before she stood up on her toes and kissed me. We had said our goodbyes last night as I lay over her naked body. Nothing between us, not even a condom. She hadn't got pregnant the first time and now she was on the pill.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers