Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

We heard her mother coming and she broke off the kiss and went out the door as Jan came into the room. "You got everything loaded?"

"All that I can put in a suitcase." She came to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I had planed to easy out quickly but it didn't happen. One thing leads to another and we ended up in her bed. For the first time I fucked her in Tom's bed. I think it was this that made her as hot as she was that morning.

Two hours later she kissed me again at the door. Tears were in her eyes as I walked down the sidewalk to my car. It was going to be a rough time alone for a few weeks. I was going to miss my two women.

Down the road a few miles I thought about the last six months. Outside of getting my job finished on time I had accomplished more than I had hope for.

When I volunteered for the job I came down to stay with my brother and his family. I came down to fuck his wife. I wasn't positive she would come across but I have had pretty good success with women. I had always wanted to fuck Jan but when Linda left me I had plenty of good reasons to try my luck with her.

The last time I had talked to Linda, after I kicked her out, we got in a screaming match. She was mad enough to tell me that she fucked as many men as she wanted to and that she did it all the time we were married and I was to dumb to know. "I even fucked your brother the night before we married while you were having your bachelor party. He slipped away and came to my room and we fucked."

"I fucked him the day after we got back from our honeymoon and nearly every day for six months before he moved away. I have fucked him several times since. You were to dumb to know that all your friends were fucking me while you were at work." That was when I hung up the phone.

That was when I made up my mind to fuck Jan. If I had to tell her about Tom and Linda I would have. As it worked out I never had to tell her about them. I had to smile; I had pulled a fast one on Tom. Not only had I fucked his wife but also I had fucked his daughter. I was one up on him.

Not only that but next semester Jill was coming to college in my town. She was going to be living with me until she graduated. I looked forward to having her in my bed for the next three years along with the visits from Jan.

Tom could stay home and dream of what it would be like to fuck his daughter, but I knew.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers