All Comments on 'Payback'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Saula88Saula88over 3 years ago
Great story, 5stars

Luv this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
15

OKAY, THE ONLY STORY I CAN RECALL BEING LONGER WAS "WAR AND PEACE".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply a fantastic story

One of the best stories on literotica in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever!

The title says it all. This story belongs in the hall of fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best

This has to be the best story of all time and may sound like a joke this is a great script for a super movie!!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Impressive

I really enjoyed this as well as your many other stories. I'll be honest the sex was hot and Alice was a great addition but by the end them have sex with so many different men in such a short time was a bit of a turnoff. I'm definitely glad I read this story.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Just a few editing errors, but overall a great story. 5 stars.

ceelaaceelaaover 3 years ago

Multiple sexual relationships do not have the same impact of one sexual relationship built ground up. One loses track of multiple relationships. Never the less I enjoyed reading Try Anything.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 3 years ago

Too many outside people for an incest story.

nalla7123nalla7123over 3 years ago

Great story! Loved it.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years ago
Excellent!

You sustained the action well, the characters were well developed and the mucky bits well written.

JJTW77JJTW77over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, good suspense throughout. I was thinking as I was reading it that a possible ending or sequel could be Patrick being up a full blown cuckold.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
5 stars

Great story line, well written now tell us how Jenny and family go on with their billions.

5 stars

skippydamnskippydamnover 3 years ago
Are there six stars?

What a romp! I can’t wait to see how the fuck with Patrick (and fuck each other) next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
While certainly not boring...

it was repetitious and formulaic. By halfway through I was craving the ending. There was plenty of opportunity to introduce more variety and kink in a tome of this length. Instead, what lay beyond each new corner (dogleg?) became pretty predictable. Not your best endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story but a Little too long for me,

Hard_andy23Hard_andy23over 3 years ago

This is so fun! Reminds me of “Service” and it’s got so much more emotion.

CSXaviCSXaviover 3 years ago
This was ridiculous :)

You should put a warning in the begining....

All characters in this story are completely insane and unrealistically so..

Also I kind of thought, through out the story, you kind of hinted that Jenny might have had something to do with Patrick becoming the cold bastard he is....

Like that she says that Patrick wasn't always like this and that he changed around the time the kids were born... And the contract that only prevented her from cheating, that kind of sound like something he would make her sign if she had already cheated and something that she would only sign if she was desperate to get him not to leave her. She even avoids answering her children when they ask what made her sign it in the first place.

Maybe she cheated and kind of broke him, so he turned cold, but then nothing... I wonder if that was the idea originally and if you then just changed your mind.

Also the amount of needless sex is pointless... After the first "humiliating sex scene" is recorded the rest is kind of pointless and boring. Could have halfed the story by cutting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculously fun!!

Loved it. Would have loved some variety with some of the later men. Some more cutting comments from mom. More about how the marriage started okay and broke. How Patrick thought he could get away with all his affairs.

The ending was too quick. Could have played the video at the after party for all to see.

Would really like to see a continuation or sequel.

Thanks for a fun read!!😆 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is, by far, your very best piece. Just WOW!

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 1 year ago

I’m so sorry that we are going to miss the party. 😂😈

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Nicely crafted piece of prose...Author obviously a golfer. The follow-on sex scenes with each of the protagonists got to be repetitious to the point of becoming trite. Oh yeah; dad's worth billions and yet Jenny still cooks dinner?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...