Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What could I possibly say?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, Dad," Alice laughed. "Just talk about how good it feels, but direct your comments directly to Patrick. Make sure you look into the camera at some point. Same with you, Jimmy, and you, Sally."

"All this talk, I want to get started," Sally said.

"What a nice idea," Kevin said, draining his flute of champagne and setting it on the table. "I couldn't have said it any better myself."

Jenny's heart was pounding as she led the way to her bedroom, the bedding having been changed before she went to bed the previous evening.

"I'd like to try something," Alice said when they were all standing at the foot of the bed, her Sony Handicam in hand. "I want Jimmy to undress you, Jenny, and you, Sally. I want him to talk to you while he's doing it, complimenting everything, tasting everything, then I want the two of you to undress him in the same way; talking, complimenting, tasting. In fact, start with your sister. Sally, you encourage Jimmy to also undress your mother. Goad him, tell him what to do."

"Jimmy, while you're undressing your mother, talk to her about fucking your father's business rivals," Alice suggested. "We want him to realize that there are many and that everyone's aware of it. With Sally, talk to her about having sex with your father. You'll think of what to say and I have no doubt that Sally's reply will be perfect."

"My god," Jenny sighed. "Well, we might as well get started."

"Okay, then," Alice said, readying her camera. "Jimmy, undress Sally."

Jimmy was grinning down at his sister as he approached her.

"You know, Sis, you're looking particularly hot today," he said, reaching out and covering her breasts with his hands, easily finding her hard nipples and pinching them.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Sally asked as Jimmy pulled her T-shirt off over her head, then bent over and suckled first one nipple, then the other.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Jimmy asked, sinking to his knees and unzipping her micro-miniskirt, smiling up at her as it slid to the floor to leave her naked.

"Well, since you're down there," Sally said, hooking a leg over his shoulder and placing her spread pussy right in front of his face.

Alice was kneeling down next to them, the camera at her eye as Jimmy's tongue extended to flick Sally's big fat clit, then slid between her petaled inner lips and into her.

"Starting without me, I see," Jenny said tremulously.

"I was just warming him up for you, Mom," Sally replied as Jenny stood next to her, an arm across her daughter's shoulders while Jimmy continued to eat her pussy. "Come on, Jimmy, you know how hot and bothered Mom gets. You know how she just hates to be kept waiting."

Jimmy was smiling as he stood up licking his lips, seeing his mother's hard nipples pressing against her blouse which he began to unbutton.

"You have great breasts, Mom," Jimmy said as he peeled her blouse off of her to leave her naked from the waist up. "I just love sucking on your nipples," he added, bending over and doing just that to first one, then the other as Jenny held his head against her.

"I've never gotten tired of nursing you, Jimmy," Jenny sighed.

"But there's nothing like your pussy," Jimmy said, dropping to his knees and taking Jenny's skirt with him. "You're always so wet, so juicy, and there's nothing like sucking on your long pussy lips and big fat clit," he added, doing just that after lifting one of her legs and placing it over his shoulder.

"God, if only your father knew how to eat pussy the way you do," Jenny gasped, tousling his hair as he feasted on her.

"Hey, no fair, Jimmy," Sally said.

"What?" Jimmy asked, looking up, his mouth and chin glistening with his mother's pussy juices. "I ate your pussy."

"But you're dressed and we're not," Sally complained.

"Then we should do something about that, don't you think?" Jenny said, pulling at her son's T-shirt while Sally dropped to her knees and undid his jeans, tugging them down, then pulling each leg off.

"Mmm, you're right, Sally," Jenny said, sinking down to her knees and reaching for Jimmy's rock-hard cock. "A very good idea," she said, letting the head of his cock slide between her lips and into her mouth while Sally leaned over and dragged her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock, then began laving his balls with her tongue.

"Okay, that is just perfect," Alice said after letting the two of them take turns sucking Jimmy's cock for a minute. "I'm trying to get a lot of family shots," she explained. "For the end of the video. Now let's get to the good stuff."

"Yes!" Sally said, clapping her hands together. "I've been thinking of a cock in my ass all day."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, then laughed.

"Tell me it never crossed your mind, Mom," Sally said, laughing when she saw the color climbing her mother's cheeks.

"What I want is the two of you on your hands and knees on the bed, faces down on the mattress, looking back between your bodies, your faces together," Alice directed. "Dad, I want you and Jimmy to kneel down and eat their pussies, Dad with Jenny and Jimmy with Sally. Make sure that you pull their ass cheeks wide apart so that I can easily see your tongue rimming their rosebuds. Then you should each fuck their pussies a few strokes before doing their asses. Make sure to hold their ass cheeks wide apart so that I can easily see everything."

"And don't forget dialog. On my signal, trade places, but eat their pussies before you start fucking them in the ass. When you're ready to cum, do it in their asses, but only have the heads of your cocks in them. I want to see the cum seeping from around your cocks. When you finish, step back just enough for me to see everything. Any questions? No? Okay, remember, dialogue, and places, please, and action," Alice said, kneeling down with her camera at her eye.

Kevin and Jimmy knelt down behind Jenny and Sally, gripping their ass cheeks as they leaned in to drag their tongues up through their pussies.

"Damn, Jenny, you do have the sweetest pussy," Kevin said.

"Mmm, and I just love the way you eat it, Kevin," Jenny replied.

"But what I really want to do is fuck it," Kevin said, getting to his feet and feeding his cock into Jenny's pussy while Jimmy did the same with his sister.

"Oh, Kevin, yes," Jenny panted. "Fuck me good."

"Christ, what a pussy," Kevin gasped as he fucked Jenny, spreading her ass cheeks as far apart as possible for Alice and her camera, while next to them Jimmy was doing the same with Sally.

"Kevin, fuck my ass," Jenny gasped as he sawed his cock in and out of her pussy. "There's nothing like a cock in my ass," she said, moaning when he complied, his cock easily filling her ass.

"God, isn't it great, Mom?" Sally said as Jimmy did the same, his big cock pumping in and out of her ass.

"Yes, feeling a real man's cock in my ass is wonderful," Jenny replied. "So much more satisfying than your father."

"Why don't we trade cocks, Mom?" Sally suggested. "I want to feel Kevin's cock in my ass and I just know that you love Jimmy's."

"Yes," Jenny gasped when she felt Jimmy's tongue sliding up between her spread pussy lips when he moved to kneel behind her, his big hands filled with her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart, while Kevin did the same with Sally. "Oh! To have such a stud for a son," she moaned when Jimmy stood up and slid his cock into her pussy and pumped it a few times before sliding it up a notch and pressing it against her rosebud, surprised and pleased to feel how tight her ass was as he pressed his cock into her.

"Oh, Mr. Hanson, your cock feels so good in my ass," Sally said, rotating her ass as Kevin fucked her.

"It feels far too good, I'm afraid," Kevin gasped. "I'm going to cum."

"Mmm, yes," Sally purred, feeling his cock swell, then pulse.

Jimmy could only stare at Kevin's cock in his sister's ass, white cum quickly seeping out from around the head of his cock as he filled her with cum, though not slowing down his steady pounding of his mother's incredible, tight ass. When he saw Kevin finally pull his cock from Sally's gaping ass, followed by a stream of cum, Alice kneeling on the other side, her Handicam's lens close, Jimmy felt himself losing control.

"I-I'm going to cum," he gasped. "God, I love how tight your ass is, Mom."

"Oh, Jimmy!" Jenny moaned when she felt his cock begin to pulse in her ass, another orgasm rippling through her body.

"Isn't it just the best, Mom?" Sally asked when Jimmy finally pulled his cock from Jenny's ass, a river of cum flowing after.

"My ass has never felt a better cock," Jenny gasped, meaning it.

"Well, we have some wonderful footage," Alice said as she got to her feet, her face flushed, her large dark nipples hard and poking through the material of her tube dress.

"I-I need to clean up," Jenny said, her face flushed.

"I think that we all do," Sally said with a laugh, following her mother to the large bathroom, Jimmy and Kevin behind her.

Alice followed with her Handicam, an idea popping into her head. Watching as the four cleaned themselves in the large shower, she spoke up, telling them what she wanted, then knelt down, pointing the camera into the open shower.

"God, this is so much fun, Mom," Sally said, one hand wrapped around each of the men's cocks.

"It certainly is," Jenny agreed. "And thank god you didn't take after your father," she added, her hand replacing Sally's on Jimmy's cock. "This is a real man's cock," she said, sinking to her knees and taking it into her mouth.

Kevin's hands were busy on Sally's body as they both watched Jenny sucking Jimmy's cock, the water continuing to cascade down onto them from the rainhead shower as Alice filmed.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," Jimmy announced after a time, still finding it hard to believe that his mother was sucking his cock and so well. Nobody's mouth had ever felt so good on his cock.

Looking directly into Alice's camera, Jenny jacked her son's cock furiously, her tongue extended beneath it, her mouth open.

"Oh, man!" Jimmy gasped as cum shot from his cock onto his mother's tongue and into her mouth, rope after rope of thick white cum coating her tongue.

Sally shuddered as she came, as much from watching her mother sucking her brother off as from Kevin's fingers between her legs.

"Oh, Jimmy, I just love it when you give me a mouthful of your cum," Jenny gasped, squeezing the last drop of cum from his cock, the tip of her tongue darting out to catch it at the slit of his cock. "Knowing that I have your cock whenever I want it makes it so much easier to tolerate your father's inept attempts at satisfying only himself."

"That was just perfect," Alice said, laughing as she got to her feet.

"I feel so cheap saying and doing this," Jenny said as she got to her feet, still swallowing.

"I understand," Alice said, "but I promise you that nothing is going to have the effect on Patrick as seeing you having sex with your son, complimenting him and at the same time putting down Patrick. I think I should get footage of the two of you having sex all over the house so that Patrick will think that that's the only thing that goes on as soon as he leaves. It will infuriate and humiliate him, especially when he realizes that you're prepared to expose it to the world."

"I agree," Kevin said as they all exited the shower and grabbed towels. "As a man, I would have been incensed if Joan had done anything like this. It's the kind of an insult that would be impossible to recover from."

"Well, I've gone this far," Jenny said, her face flushed, her thick ruby nipples hard on her breasts. "I don't suppose that it matters."

"Oh, it matters," Alice said, smiling, "just not in the way that you're thinking."

"Face it, Mom," Sally said with a grin. "You love Jimmy's cock."

"It's just dialogue for the video, Sally," Jenny said, flushing deeply, her nipples getting even harder, the taste of her son's cum still filling her mouth.

"Right," Sally replied, a big smile on her face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny was almost grateful that Patrick came home the next day, her feelings and thoughts in a constant turmoil. In spite of everything, she knew that Sally hadn't been so wrong in what she had said. Jimmy had a marvelous cock and if she could just ignore the fact that he was her son -- she couldn't -- she'd find it much easier to enjoy it.

"Have either of you done anything useful while I've been away?" Patrick asked at dinner that evening, glaring at his children, Sally wearing a too-small T-shirt that had been ripped off just beneath her breasts, which were just visible when she'd lift her arms or reach across the table for anything, her thick ruby nipples hard and pressing through the material of her T-shirt, her pussy still tingling from the quick fuck she had had with Jimmy just before dinner.

"Everything I do is useful," Sally replied. "I'm a woman of leisure and I take it very seriously. I live for pleasure."

Jimmy couldn't help chortling in laughter when his sister said this, their father's face turning beet red.

"I've been working on my game," Jimmy said, "and my tan."

"You could work on your game until the cows came home for all the good it will do you," Patrick sneered derisively.

"So says you," Jimmy replied. "You're just a lot of noise. I'm not afraid of you anymore. Give me six months and I'll kick your ass all over the golf course."

"I'd have to be in a coma," Patrick laughed, shaking his head.

"You want to bet on it?" Jimmy said, his eyes laser focused on his father now.

"What do you have to bet?" Patrick asked. "Everything you have you get from me, you useless parasite."

"I'll bet you my future," Jimmy replied evenly, feeling the tension in the room rise exponentially as his mother and sister froze in their seats.

"And exactly what does that mean?" Patrick asked, actually intrigued.

"If you win, I leave, disinherited," Jimmy replied. "I'll sign whatever documents you want and you'll never see or hear from me again."

"And if you should win, which isn't likely?" Patrick asked.

"You give me $10 million and you leave," Jimmy replied.

"$10 million!" Patrick gasped, his eyes wide.

"What, are you afraid to bet me?" Jimmy taunted. "Isn't seeing the last of me one of your dreams? Or are you all talk, just like I said?"

"You're on," Patrick practically screamed, rising to his feet, his chair crashing over backwards onto the floor.

"P-Patrick!" Jenny gasped, her face white. "What are you doing?"

"I am sick and tired of this useless piece of baggage," Patrick replied, glaring at his wife. "I cannot for the life of me believe that he's my son. Seeing the last of him would make my day."

"You're sick, Patrick, very sick," Jenny said, her face hardening.

"If I were you, I'd practice night and day," Patrick said, staring at his son menacingly. "You're about to find out what the harsh realities of life are without someone like me supporting you."

"I'd rather live on the streets than have to share any sort of a life with you," Jimmy said, standing up, towering over his father. "You're a bully and you don't deserve the company of good people."

"And you're good people, I suppose?" Patrick laughed.

"He's the best I've ever met," Sally said, glaring daggers at her father.

"Coming from someone who dresses like a cheap slut, that's rich, really rich," Patrick laughed, turning to leave. "Six months."

"I want it in writing," Jimmy said. "Your word isn't worth the breath you waste on it to me. In writing with lawyers."

"I'll see to it," Patrick said, laughing as he left the room.

"Wow, you did it, you really did it," Sally gasped when Patrick had gone.

"Oh, Jimmy!" Jenny said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I owed you that much, Mom," Jimmy replied. "You've already sacrificed more than either of us is going to. Besides, I'm going to kick his ass."

"God, that made me so wet," Sally laughed, Jenny's face registering shock. "I need my pussy eaten. Come on, Jimmy," she said, getting to her feet and taking his hand, leading him from the kitchen as Jenny sat in shock, her whole world shaken like a tourist's sno-ball.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, I was looking at this list that Kevin gave us of Dad's deals," Sally said the next morning after Patrick had stormed out of the house to go to his office. "Can you think of anyone that he screwed that you'd want to be included?"

"No, not offhand," Jenny replied, sighing. "I don't suppose that it really matters, does it?"

"Mom, you really shouldn't be hard on yourself about this," Sally said. "Tell me that you're not already getting pleasure just thinking about how Dad's going to react, especially with you putting him down."

"I-I just feel so cheap," Jenny said, tears in her eyes as she sat at the breakfast table with her daughter, wearing her usual green peignoir.

"There's nothing cheap about you," Sally replied, shaking her head. "You're hot, sexy, and an inspiration."

"An inspiration!" Jenny gasped, staring at her daughter.

"Watching you with Kevin, sucking his cock, fucking him, letting him have your ass, then seeing you with Jimmy, it inspires me," Sally replied. "It makes me realize what unconditional love is."

"I-I-I don't know what to say," Jenny said, dumbfounded by her daughter's words.

"Well, would you be doing any of this if it hadn't been for my...nefarious plan?" Sally asked, smiling broadly.

"Of course not!" Jenny replied quickly.

"That's why you inspire me," Sally said softly, placing a hand over her mother's. "I've never felt better about myself and my relationship with you since all of this started. I mean, how many girls get to have sex with their mother and brother?"

"God, Sally," Jenny said, flushing. "That's the most difficult part about all of this for me. You're my children!"

"Yes, and we love you," Sally replied. "But now we can really love you. Tell me that you wouldn't like it if I ate your pussy right here, right now?" she said with a grin, seeing her mother's face flush.

"It's not...necessary," Jenny replied lamely. "Alice isn't here and we're not filming."

"Can't I just eat your pussy because I want to eat your pussy?" Sally asked, not taking her eyes from her mother's. "I like eating your pussy. It's the closest I can get to eating my own, which I would if I was limber enough."

"Sally! You need to stop talking like that," Jenny said, feeling her pussy flooding with juices.

"You can tell me to stop," Sally said, slipping from her seat to kneel in front of her mother, her hands on her knees.

"It-it's one thing to do it for our...plan," Jenny said, staring down at her daughter, not resisting as she pried her knees apart. "But to just do it because..."

"This is the best reason," Sally said, leaning over and dragging her tongue up through her mother's juicy pussy, feeling her fingers entwining in her hair as she began to slurp on her.

"Oh, Sally!" Jenny gasped, her body spasming in orgasm as her daughter ate her pussy at the kitchen table.

Jenny had had half a dozen orgasms by the time Jimmy entered the kitchen, dressed to go to his golf lesson, skidding to a stop when he saw his sister on her knees, her face buried in their mother's pussy.

"That's what I call breakfast," Jimmy said, grinning as Jenny pushed Sally away, struggling to compose herself as her cheeks flamed.

"You should have some," Sally said, licking her lips, her eyes shining. "She tastes so good."

"Don't you need to get to your golf lesson?" Jenny asked, finding it difficult to meet her son's eyes as he stared at her open pussy, unable to close her legs because of Sally kneeling between them.

"Yeah, and I'd never be able to hit the ball if I started..." Jimmy said, rearranging his rapidly growing cock in his golf shorts. "I should go," he said, turning and leaving, hearing his sister's pealing laughter following him.

1...7891011...15