Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trade places," Alice said, now on the bed, kneeling next to Jenny's and Sally's heads.

Jimmy had an ear-to-ear grin on his face when he lifted it from his mother's pussy, blushing when he met her astonished, open-mouthed gaze.

"Your pussy tastes great, Mom," he said, pleased to see that she blushed.

"Your father certainly never ate it like that," Jenny said, remembering to twist the knife. "Why don't you eat your sister's pussy for a bit so that Kevin can eat mine?"

Never even crossing his mind that his mother had been acting, Jimmy was practically bursting with happiness as he traded places with Kevin, sinking his tongue into the familiar environs of his sister's scrumptious pussy, identical flavor to his mother's and as sopping wet as they come, but not on his mother's level. She was a veritable flowing fountain.

Kneeling above the two women and shooting down at the men eating their pussies, Alice directed the two men to trade places once again after a couple of minutes. Leaning over, she began whispering into Jenny's ear, who initially stiffened at what she heard, then slowly relaxed, Jimmy's tongue in her pussy causing her whole body to spasm as he came yet again, her juices flooding down onto his questing tongue as he slurped at her.

"Okay, really amazing," Alice said. "Why don't you trade places again, and since I see that Dad has miraculously recovered, let's see some fucking."

"Oh, yes!" Sally cried out when Jimmy sank his cock into her pussy, holding her ankles in his hands wide apart as he began to fuck her, smiling down at her, then at his mother's astonished face as she stared at his cock disappearing in and out of his sister's pussy.

"Th-that's it, Jimmy, fuck your sister good, but don't forget to save some for me," Jenny said after Alice prodded her shoulder, then sighed when she felt Kevin's cock enter her.

"Oh, oh, oh, such a great cock," Sally gasped as Jimmy fucked her, reaching down to rub her big fat clit with one hand while pinching and pulling on her nipples with the other.

"Okay, now trade," Alice said as soon as she saw signs of an impending orgasm from her father.

Jenny's heart was in her throat, pounding so hard that she was sure that it could be seen as Jimmy moved over to stand at the end of the bed looking down on her as she held her knees up to her chest and wide apart, exposing her pussy to him, glistening with wetness, red and swollen from Kevin fucking her.

"Oh, Jimmy!" Jenny gasped when he sank to his knees and sank his tongue into her, his eyes never leaving hers.

Hooking her elbows behind her knees, Jenny was able to lean up and watch with wide-opened eyes as her son's tongue slithered in and out and all around her pussy, moaning when he fastened his lips on her big fat clit and shattered her with yet another orgasm.

"Mom?" Jimmy said as he rose to his feet, taking his glistening, rock-hard cock in his hand and slapping her open pussy with it.

"Fuck me, Jimmy," Jenny said in a quavering voice. "Show your mother what a real cock feels like."

Everyone's eyes were on Jimmy's cock slowly disappearing into Jenny's pussy, a long moan coming from deep in her throat as she felt her pussy filled like it had never been before.

"Oh, Jimmy," Jenny gasped, her eyes glazed as Jimmy began to saw his cock in and out of his mother's pussy. "That feels so good."

"Yeah, it really does," Jimmy agreed. "Your pussy is so tight," he said, looking down to see her long inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he'd pull back before plunging back into her.

"When you cum, just the head of your cock inside," Alice instructed. "We want to see the cum seeping around your cock. When you finish, pull your cock from her pussy, but keep it very close."

"Oh, my," Kevin gasped, reaching down to hold his cock, just the head of it in Sally's pussy.

"Oh, yeah, I can feel him cumming," Sally said, squeezing the head of his cock with her pussy, causing him to gasp in surprise.

"Oh, that was wonderful," Kevin gasped, stepping back a half step, his deflated cock hanging in front of Sally's spread, cum-filled pussy.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy gasped, her face reddening.

"That's okay," Jenny said. "Cum in me, fill me up like your father never has."

Jimmy groaned as his cock exploded in his mother's pussy. His balls actually ached as they pumped cum into her.

"Oh, Jimmy, that was so wonderful," Jenny gasped when he finally stepped back, his cock barely flagging in front of her cum-filled pussy. She could feel the cum leaking down across her rosebud. "You came so much," she said, reaching between her legs and coming up with three fingers just dripping with cum cocktail which she brought to her mouth and sucked on.

"Oh, Mom, wasn't that just the best ever?" Sally asked, rolling over and leaning down to kiss her mother, driving her tongue between her lips to find hers. "Jimmy's got such a delicious cock, doesn't he?"

Falling back in a daze, not sure what to think or even if thinking were advisable, Jenny was suddenly surprised to find Sally on top of her, her pussy right in front of her face leaking cum cocktail down onto her face, then into her open mouth when she gasped in surprise, then moaned when she felt Sally's mouth fasten onto her own cum-filled pussy.

Without thinking, Jenny pulled her daughter's cum-filled pussy down onto her extended tongue, gluing her mouth to her and slurping and drinking, her mind spinning back many years at the memories it released, gasping for breath when Sally finally rolled off of her, her body trembling from the after-effects of orgasm after orgasm.

"Wow!" Sally panted, her eyes wide. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? You're almost as good as Jimmy and he's the best."

"So, tonight wasn't the first time the two of you..." Jenny started to ask.

"I made Jimmy take all of my cherries for my 18th birthday present," Sally said, smiling. "Once I'd had that incredible cock of his, there was no way I was going to stop."

"I had no idea," Jenny said, shaking her head. "Over two years."

"But you didn't answer my question," Sally said, causing Kevin to smile at her precocious perspicacity.

"My first semester of college, the year before I met your father," Jenny explained, smiling, "I had a roommate who lived life way over any lines that I had been brought up to respect. We were drinking sweet wine one night and playing cards. She challenged me to a game of truth or dare and I lost."

"What did you lose?" Sally asked, her eyes bright.

"I had to let her eat my pussy and I had to eat hers," Jenny replied, blushing. "I had never even thought about anything sexual with another woman. But I did it, we did it," she said with a sigh. "I thought it was wonderful. I mean, I liked the boys, and enjoyed letting them have their way with me if they bothered to try, but there was just something special, different about eating another woman's pussy. For the rest of the semester, our day started and ended with a 69 together, and sometimes in between."

"You didn't share any boys, you know, a threesome?" Sally asked, a big smile on her face.

"Only when one of us would come in after a date full of cum," Jenny replied. "That was pretty much the extent of any sharing. Then the semester ended and we weren't roommates anymore, and until now, I never did anything like that again."

"Dad, stop that!" Alice said, laughing.

Looking over, they saw that Kevin was pushing Alice back on the bed, trying to pull her skirt up.

"What are you doing!?" she cried out, giving up and letting him push her heavy legs up and apart to reveal a fat glistening pussy.

"Can you imagine how horny she is after witnessing all of that?" Kevin said, dropping to his knees and burying his face in his daughter's gooey pussy.

"Oh, this is just the best," Sally laughed.

"Ahhh, always so wet," Kevin said, lifting his smiling face from Alice's pussy.

"Well, let's not waste this," Alice said, a big smile on her face. "You film, Jimmy, and you sit on my face and let me taste that delicious-looking pussy of yours, Sally."

"Alice is more pussy-centric than cock-centric," Kevin explained, "though I've never heard of her turning down either."

"Never in my wildest dreams," Jenny said, shaking her head as she watched Kevin eating his daughter's pussy while Sally rode her face with a big smile splitting her own.

"Jimmy?" Kevin said, lifting his face from his daughter's pussy and looking back at the young man watching. "Would you like to join in?"

"Well, heck yeah," Jimmy replied, blushing when he saw his mother's surprised face.

Jimmy took Kevin's place kneeling before Alice's spread pussy, noting the dark-tinged, delicate inner lips of her pussy petaled open to reveal her juicy hole.

"Children are constant sources of amazement, wouldn't you say?" Kevin asked as he stood up next to an astounded Jenny and watched with her as Jimmy ate Alice's pussy while Sally continued to ride her face.

"I feel as though my whole world has been turned inside out," Jenny replied.

"It's only just starting, I have a feeling," Kevin replied, smiling when he saw Jimmy get up from eating Alice's pussy and sliding his cock into her.

"Oh, yes, god, yes," Alice gasped as Jimmy fucked her, Sally dismounting her pussy-smeared face.

"Oh, wow, that feels incredible," Jimmy gasped as Alice's pussy massaged and squeezed his cock as he fucked her.

"It feels wonderful," Alice panted, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced several minutes later, sweat beading his forehead.

"Let me taste it," Alice gasped, struggling to sit up after Jimmy pulled his cock from her, leaning forward to take his glistening, gooey cock into her mouth as it exploded, a thick rope of cum splashing across her face before she could wrap her lips around him and suck and swallow, easily taking all of him into her mouth, his cock visibly throbbing in her throat as she milked him.

"Man, that was great," Jimmy gasped when Alice had finished sucking him off.

"Mmm, simply delicious," Alice said, smiling as she licked her lips, still swallowing, her mouth thickly coated with his cum.

"I think we have the beginnings of a wonderful collaboration and friendship," Kevin said. "Wouldn't you say?"

"Definitely," Alice laughed, smoothing down her skirt and covering herself.

"Now we're really a family," Sally said, wrapping one hand around her brother's still-hard cock, her other hand cupping her mother's pussy, her middle finger slipping between her lips and into her.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped as Sally smiled at her, lifting her pussy-slick fingers to her mouth and softly sucking on them.

"I can see that you're not done yet," Kevin chuckled. "We should go, leave you to it."

"What about tomorrow?" Sally asked. "Dad will still be gone. You can fuck us in the ass right here on this bed."

"Sally!" Jenny protested, inwardly frustrated as she felt her pussy getting wet at the thought of her son's big cock in her ass, knowing that she craved it, yet torn by her feelings about the incest that she was now involved in.

"You'll love it, Mom," Sally said, "and you know it. I've seen how much you like a cock up your ass and Jimmy's feels just fantastic."

"Mmm, I'll just bet it does," Alice said, licking her lips and smiling.

Jenny was stunned by the unrestricted conversation, even though she knew that she agreed. She had never been around anyone who discussed such things, especially not as freely as her own daughter, who she now looked at in an entirely different light.

Kevin and Alice said goodnight, agreeing to meet again the next evening to continue. Kevin handed Jenny a thick file folder containing the information about Patrick's last hundred trades.

"Look through this, then give me a list of the ones that you think I should contact," Kevin said.

"H-how long do you think this will take?" Jenny asked.

"I guess that depends upon how many people we include," Kevin replied. "Two, three dozen different people, I can see that taking at least six months."

"Two or three dozen!" Jenny gasped.

"God, I can't wait," Sally laughed. "All of those cocks."

"I think I should get some sleep," Jimmy said when Kevin and Alice had gone. "I have to meet Ernie in the morning at 9:00 for my lesson."

"Why don't we sleep here with Mom?" Sally suggested, smiling when she saw her mother's mouth drop open in shock. "You can take turns fucking us all night."

"I'd never be able to hit a golf ball tomorrow if I did that," Jimmy replied regretfully, eyeing his mother and sister standing next to each other, their big ruby nipples hard and pointing at him.

"I don't think that it's right that the two of you..." Jenny started to say.

"Oh, Mom," Sally sighed in exasperation. "If you think that I'm going to stop fucking Jimmy just because you finally know that we fuck, well, that's just not going to happen. Besides, you've fucked him, too, and sucked his cock and let him eat your pussy. How can you reconcile such blatant hypocrisy? You should just accept it and enjoy it. I know I do and will continue to do so for as long as he's willing to have me."

Jenny had a very difficult time sleeping that night, tossing and turning, her mind full of the memories and images of the evening. Finally, almost sobbing in her frustration and embarrassment, she got her favorite vibrator out of the bedside night table and held it against her clit, cumming and cumming and cumming, not stopping until she finally collapsed, exhausted, and finally fell into a fitful sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Morning, Mom," Sally said the following morning as she traipsed into the kitchen for breakfast wearing her ubiquitous wife-beater. "Sleep good?" she asked, kissing her on the cheek.

"Not particularly," Jenny replied. "Sit, breakfast is ready," she said, placing dishes on the table.

"Mmm, I'm hungry, too," Jimmy said as he walked in and saw the food on the table.

"Now, that's a surprise," Sally laughed. "I had no idea that you were such a stud."

"Hell, I was just getting warmed up," Jimmy replied, grinning, then laughing with his sister.

"I wish I could be so carefree about it," Jenny said.

"You can, Mom, but you have to choose to," Sally said. "Tell me, have we ever, and I mean ever, had so much fun together as a family? We all know the answer to that," she continued, not even giving time for an answer, it being obvious to her.

"I sure never have," Jimmy said, flushing at the astonished look on his mother's face. "I mean, Mom, you are seriously hot. The taste of your pussy, the way it feels to fuck, I don't care if you are my mother, I loved it."

"Are you looking forward to fucking both of us in the ass tonight?" Sally asked.

"What do you think?" Jimmy replied, grinning. "It'll be hard to concentrate on my golf lesson if I think about it, though."

"The way you talk about it, you make it seem so...so..." Jenny searched for a word.

"Normal?" Sally offered, laughing. "That's how I think of it, normal. My pussy gets wet when I hear the words cock in ass, doesn't yours?"

Jenny flushed because that was exactly what was happening, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as they talked about it. She couldn't help herself. It was her secret satisfaction with Patrick that he loved to fuck her in the ass, thinking that he was dominating her, humiliating her, when the truth was that she loved the feeling of a cock in her ass even more than one in her pussy, and since he preferred taking her from behind, she didn't have to suffer seeing him, could imagine anyone that she chose.

"Well, I need to go," Jimmy said, getting to his feet. "See you two later."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny was trembling with nervous excitement as they ate dinner, despite knowing what was coming, dressed in conservative tan slacks and a beige silk blouse, though without a bra. She barely heard Jimmy describing his golf lesson with Ernie Els, but she focused enough to realize that he was on cloud nine, once again having spent the entire lesson on the driving range.

"They should be here any minute," Sally said, her eyes bright with excitement. "I'll go to the garage and wait for them."

Sally had just reached the garage when Alice's car turned into their drive and pulled in.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Sally greeted him when he exited the car, impulsively hugging him.

"Hello, Sally," Kevin replied, smiling. "It's nice to see you, too."

"Hello, Sally," Alice said when she exited the car wearing a multi-hued tube dress that clung tightly to her Rubenesque figure, coming down to mid-thigh, her large nipples on her huge breasts evident pressing out against the material.

"Hi, Alice," Sally greeted her. "That dress looks hot on you."

"Why, thank you," Alice replied, blushing. "If you really want to know, it makes me feel hot, too."

The two women were laughed as they entered the house, finding Jenny nervously twisting her hands and Jimmy totally at ease in the Florida room where there was a wine bucket with a bottle of Krug in it waiting, four fluted glasses upside down in crushed ice in another wine bucket next to it.

"Hello, Jenny, Jimmy," Kevin said, smiling.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Jimmy said. "Hi, Alice," he added, his eyes opening a bit when she saw how she was dressed.

"Hello, Kevin," Jenny said, hesitating for a moment before going to him and standing on tip-toe to kiss him on the cheek. "It-it's nice of you to come."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Kevin replied.

"Hello, Alice," Jenny said, again hesitating, then hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "That dress looks incredible on you."

"It doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?" Alice replied with a smile, looking down at herself.

"No, it really doesn't," Jenny agreed, then laughed. "Come, let's have some champagne."

"Tell me, how did you feel this morning about last evening?" Alice asked after they had clinked rims, toasting payback.

"Great!" Sally replied, laughing. "Having sex with my mother and brother is the hottest, best thing I've ever done. I love not having to hide it from Mom, you know, me and Jimmy. I mean, I can't remember a day that didn't start with at least me sucking his cock since we started. We were always worried about being caught."

"Still getting used to it, I see," Kevin said, seeing the expression on Jenny's face.

"Yes, I guess I am," Jenny replied. "I-I didn't realize how...to what degree..."

"I usually try to get my pussy eaten before I go to bed, too," Sally said, grinning at her mother's discomfort. "Especially after a hot date. There's not much better than getting your pussy eaten after someone fucks you, is there, and most guys aren't into it, not like Jimmy."

"Not in my world," Alice said, laughing. "My god, I wish I had one of our writers here. Are you looking forward to this evening, Jenny?" she asked. "I have no doubt that you are, Sally," she added with a smile.

"I'm...nervous," Jenny admitted, blushing. "Just the fact that you're here to...to..."

"Fuck us in the ass," Sally said, grinning wickedly.

"It's so...blatant, staged, I don't know. And with my children...it's a lot to try to digest. Then I think of the ridiculous B-porn dialog and I feel shame," Jenny finished, flushing.

"I understand," Alice said. "Dad and I...well, we've been doing this for years, though I can't think of a moment where I had any regret. The opposite, actually; I wish we had done it earlier. It's created an amazing father-daughter relationship that allows incredible depth of sharing that wouldn't be possible without the sex blowing all of the barriers away."

"As to the dialog, you'll just have to take my word for it, it's going to have a devastating effect," Alice said. "Patrick will take it personally. He won't psychologically be able to ignore it. That will color how he perceives it, which to him will be real, not tacky B-porn -- I like that description, though," she said, smiling. "In fact, I think we should have more dialog from everyone, cutting comments that will be like barbs to Patrick."

1...678910...15