Paying for My Mistake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up straight and hold your hands behind your back slut and spread your legs."

"Yes Mistress."

I stood up, laced my fingers together behind my back, forcing my chest out, and spread my legs wide apart. I felt her fingers slide across my pussy. I know that I was wet. I could feel my face turning red from the humiliation of standing in front of these three strangers while my mistress was strumming her fingers across my pussy.

I don't know why I enjoy the humiliation. I guess it is because I want people to know who I am, what I am and what I am not. I only know that it makes me even wetter than I am and my nipples become even harder. It is perplexing but with my mistress opening my pussy with her fingers, I don't have time to dwell on it.

Soon she had two fingers in my pussy and I can feel my juices flowing onto her pressing fingers. With each hard inward stroke, it causes me to jostle enough that my tits are bouncing slightly and with each outward stroke, she pulls her fingers across my g-spot causing me to moan lightly.

Looking across the table, Sir Kostas and Mistress Christina are watching intently as Mistress Nadia's fingers slide in an out of my cunt but Mistress Katarina is staring at my tits. I think she even licked her lips while staring at them. I normally close by eyes when my Mistress is playing with me but I couldn't take my eyes off of the three guests in front of me. Even if they weren't looking at my face, I could see they were mesmerized by me and my submissiveness to my mistress.

"May I?" asked Mistress Katarina.

"I'm surprised you waited this long to ask," said Mistress Nadia. "Just don't be gentle."

Mistress Katarina stood and leaned over the coffee table and gently grasped my hard nipples, one in each hand and then surprised me by leaning in and giving me a long, tongue filled, kiss. When she finally backed away from our kiss she let go of my now aching nipples and roughly slapped my left tit.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!"

The first slap was quickly followed by a second and a third and kept going until both of my tits were bright red and stinging. Then she grabbed my nipples and pinched them as she roughly pulled on them. She pinched hard and then let go followed by more slaps, this time aimed at my nipples. I looked down to see my nipples red and swollen. They felt like they were on fire.

Then, she pinched them again, this time pulling even harder on them, lifting my heavy tits by the nipple, stretching and then twisting them, just the way I like. The pain was still there but my brain, or at least my pussy was already interpreting it as pure pleasure and the sound of Mistress Nadia's fingers, now 3 or maybe 4 of them were making loud squishing noises with each thrust.

"Mistress, may I please cum?"

"Not yet slut!" Mistress Nadia snarled.

I knew that I would not be able to hold out much longer. I was already at 98% and it was only a matter of seconds before I was going to explode.

Mistress Katarina came to my rescue, letting go of my nipples and delivering another set of hard slaps to my tits. It was just enough of a change in the pain to allow me to hold off a little longer. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks and dripping onto my tits.

Mistress Katarina stopped slapping me and began licking the tears from my breast. When she got to my nipples she sucked them in and switching from one to the other, gently rolled her tongue over them. She started sucking harder and then harder until I thought she would pull them off my chest. Then she bit down hard on my left nipple causing me to scream. She used her teeth to pull my swollen nipple away from my body and then just as I couldn't stand it any longer, she dropped it. She did the same to the other nipple.

I was back on the edge of a huge orgasm again before I remembered to ask for permission. I quickly begged for permission but it was too late. I was already beyond what I could control and wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rolled over me like a tidal wave. There was no hiding it or stopping it and I gave into it, knowing full well that I would pay for that mistake. My knees buckled and I felt light-headed. I thought I was going to pass out at one point while I tried to keep my balance. Mistress Nadia's fingers were lodged deep inside me until I stopped shaking and then I felt her slide them out. They must have been completely covered in my cum.

I had yet again disappointed my mistress, in front of her friends no less.

"You will pay for that."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry, I couldn't..."

"No more excuses, get on your knees and clean up this fucking mess you made," she hissed as she held out her hand. It was even wetter than I thought. Her hand was completely covered in glistening goo from my pussy so I sat at her feet and started to clean each finger and in fact her entire hand as she further humiliated me by telling her friends how I had embarrassed her by letting the two black men at her warehouse fuck me and use me like a common whore.

I was devastated and couldn't look any of them in the eye. I just sat at Mistress Nadia's feet with my head hanging low, staring at the floor.

Mistress Nadia and her guests talked about how much training I still needed and how Nadia had given me many chances. Finally, the conversation turned to other things for 15 minutes or so before it came back around to me.

"Kostas, my slut needs training on ass fucking. Would you mind fucking her ass for me?"

I looked up at my Mistress. "Beg him to fuck your slutty ass," Mistress Nadia hissed at me.

I looked at Sir Kostas. "Please Sir, will you fuck my slutty ass?"

"Why should I fuck your untrained ass slut?"

"Please Sir, I know I need training but I will do my best to be a good ass fuck for you."

"Nicholas, bring me some rope," Mistress Nadia yelled to the kitchen.

Nicholas appeared a second later with a length of rope which Mistress Nadia used to tie my wrists together behind my back, my elbows bent and my wrists bound so that I could not move my arms.

"Nicholas, you and your helpers are welcome to watch this slut have her ass fucked by an expert if you like."

"Thank you, I will get them."

Once again, I felt the sting of humiliation as I stood there bound and about to be ass fucked in front of not only Mistress Nadia's guests but also her kitchen help. I felt the familiar wetness starting to build again between my legs.

Sir Kostas positioned me at the left side of the couch and pushed me over the rounded arm. He pressed me forward to the point where I was only touching the floor with my tip-toes, my tits hanging over the arm of the couch and my face buried in the seat cushion.

"Nadia, do you have any lube?" asked Sir Kostas.

"I think you will find that this slut is already wet again in anticipation of feeling your cock in her ass. I'm sure she is producing plenty of lubrication for you."

I was.

I turned my head to see that Nicholas, Tom and Kim were standing behind Mistress Nadia watching intently. I could see the outline of a bulge in Tom's pants and Kim was biting her bottom lip. Nicholas had an evil smirk on his face as Sir Kostas dropped his pants and rubbed his long, hard cock along my wet slit.

"You were right; she is very wet."

Sir Kostas then reached down and dipped his fingers into my pussy, coating them with my juices before wiping them on by dark pink bud. He then slipped a finger-tip inside my tight hole and began to move it around. He reached down again and dipped his fingers once again into my pussy and scooped up more of my juices and then inserted two of his fingers into my ass, stretching me in preparation for his cock.

I appreciated his careful attention for preparation but I didn't need it. I was tingling all over with anticipation of his hard cock penetrating my tight ass. It felt good when my husband and I first tried it but it was incredible when my ass was forced to accept Richie's big black cock at the warehouse. I had been training hard with the butt plug Mistress Nadia had given me and regular sessions with my dildo at home so I was not only ready, I wanted it.

Finally, I felt the large head of Sir Kostas' cock at my rear entrance and I pushed back trying to push him into me. That got me a stinging slap on my ass cheek and quick rebuke from Sir Kostas. When he finally pushed into me, he slid in easier than he expected and in one swift movement, went balls deep in my tight ass. I moaned loudly as he slid deep inside me.

He waited only a few seconds for me to adjust before he started fucking me slowly. I began to moan, because it felt good and also because I wanted to show him how much I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me hard. I didn't have to wait long. After a few slow strokes, Sir pulled out almost the whole way before slamming his long cock back into me. I screamed in delight as he pushed me hard into the couch, my hard nipples scraping against the fabric of the couch cushion. After that, he began to fuck my ass roughly. I know I was moaning loudly and I could feel an orgasm beginning to boil.

Sir Kostas had just plowed deep inside me once again when I felt someone grab my hair. I secretly hoped that it was Mistress Katarina who would once again punish my hard nipples. When I looked up, I saw it was Mistress Christina. Her dress was pulled up and she was sliding toward me.

Mistress Christina slid up to my head, her dress bunched up around her waist and a clean shaven pussy staring me in the face. She slid a few inches further and pulled my face into her wet cunt.

"Lick my cunt slut," she said breathlessly.

I gladly began licking her. She roughly pulled my face tight against her pussy and used my nose to rub her clit. My face was getting covered with her juices. I licked and sucked up as much as I could but I was not in control.

"Fuck me with your tongue you dirty ass fucking slut," she screamed at me.

I did my best to drive my tongue deeply into her pussy but the relentless pounding of my ass was distracting me and making me miss the target more times than not. She kept a tight hold on my hair and kept pulling me into her open cunt, still using my nose to rub against her clit and even to shove into her pussy. I was literally drowning in her juices.

Sir Kostas fucked me good for at least ten minutes and I was on the brink of orgasm several times but by focusing on easting Mistress Christina's cunt, I was able to hold off - at least for a while. I could feel Sir Kostas making shorter strokes with even more force and heard him moaning, letting me know that he was close to cumming. I turned to Mistress Nadia for a second.

"Mistress Nadia, may your slut please cum?"

"When I say so. Now eat that pussy and don't ask again."

I went back to eating Mistress Christina's pussy. I think she too was ready to cum and I quickened my licking and sucked on her clit. Yes, she was ready.

Sir Kostas quickened his pace even more and then with one last deep thrust, I felt the cum move the length of his cock and burst inside me. He must have cum for 30 seconds and I felt each burst. I was getting to the point of no return myself when Mistress Christina exploded on my face, squirting me with her gooey cum. There was so much it was running down my face, past my chin and onto my neck and then dripping onto the couch cushion.

A second later, I felt a hand reach under me and pull on my nipple hard, twisting and turning it, pulling it to my side. I couldn't hold on any longer.

"You may cum slut."

Thank god. I came and came in what felt like buckets. Sir Kostas' cock was still buried deep inside me and I'm sure he felt the desperate grasping of my ass muscles against his still hard cock. I couldn't move and with my face still held tight against Mistress Christina's pussy, I could barely breath.

Finally, Sir Kostas pulled out of me with a 'pop' and a flood of cum that ran down my legs. Mistress Christina let go of my hair and slid back away from me, pulled her dress down and sat up on the couch. Her hair was a mess and she looked flush.

Mistress Nadia looked at Kim and Tom and said, "Go get some wash cloths and towels for our guests, quickly."

They scampered off to one of the bathrooms and quickly returned with the towels and wash cloths. Mistress Nadia untied my wrists which by this time were stiff and sore.

"Slut, take these and clean up our guests. Do a good job and then clean yourself up."

"Yes Mistress."

I first cleaned Sir Kostas, gently wiping his softening cock and carefully cleaning his balls. Then I went to Mistress Christina and wiper her pussy and thighs clean. Lastly, I cleaned up my face, my ass and my pussy the best I could although there was still cum running from my ass every time I moved. By the time I finished, Mistress Nadia was sitting and talking with her guests like nothing had happened. I quietly went and knelt at her feet and she put her hand on my head and stroked my hair while she talked.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, Tom and Kim were dismissed and Nicholas disappeared somewhere. I got the impression that he lived there but had no idea where in the apartment he we be living. Mistress' Katarina and Christina and Sir Kostas were all looking tired. I assumed they had traveled here sometime during the day and were understandably tired. Mistress Nadia kissed them on the cheek and they disappeared to other rooms which I also didn't know existed or at least had never seen.

Mistress Nadia came back into the room. It was almost midnight. She told me to call my husband and tell him that I had too much to drink to drive home and that I was going to spend the night at her apartment. I would be home in the morning.

I called and of course my husband offered to come and pick me up but I insisted that it was too late. Mistress Nadia heard me talking and took the phone.

"Hi, this is Nadia. Look, she isn't drunk but she has had a few drinks and I insisted that she not drive. I have plenty of room for her to spend the night and I promise I will send her home tomorrow. OK, thanks and don't worry. She is fine. We'll have to get together sometime. OK, bye."

I couldn't hear what my husband was saying on the other end but Nadia had just made it so I could spend the night without my husband worrying about me. I was ecstatic.

Nadia told me to use the half bath to get ready for bed and then to meet me in her bedroom, pointing to a door down the hall.

"Sit on the edge of the bed until I tell you otherwise."

I quickly went to the bathroom and got ready for bed, which I assumed meant taking off my stockings and shoes. I noticed that both my shoes and stocking had cum stains on them and made a mental note to make sure that my husband didn't see them. I went into Nadia's bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed waiting nervously. I couldn't believe I was going to spend the night with my Mistress. I was tingling all over with anticipation.

Mistress Nadia came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later wearing a sheer full length robe. It was tied at the waist but the sheer material hid nothing. I could clearly see her breasts, nipples and pussy through the thin material. I wasn't sure what to do so I just sat there with my hands in my lap.

Mistress Nadia walked over to her closet and pulled out something that I didn't recognize. There was only the light from the bathroom so the room was pretty dark. She picked something out of a drawer in the closet as well and then walked toward the bed. Once she reached the bed, she removed her nightgown and was completely, beautifully naked.

She dropped the items on the bed and I realized that it was a harness and two dildos, one red, medium size and one large black one. She picked up the medium size one, felt its weight and then dropped it on the bed before picking up the large black one. She attached it to the belt and then I watched as she stepped into the harness, inserted something I hadn't seen into her pussy and tightened the belt. The black dildo looked menacing waving in front of my face.

"I know you like big black cocks so open up that slutty mouth of yours and suck on it like you did with my workers."

"Yes Mistress."

I dropped to the floor and knelt in front of her, taking the large plastic cock head into my mouth. It was shaped like a real cock with veins and everything. It was at least 8 inches long and was very thick. I almost couldn't fit it into my mouth. It was so thick, I could only get a few inches into my mouth so I started licking it all around the head and then along the entire length. I got it as wet as I could although I knew that I was getting wet between my legs already. Very wet.

"Get up on the bed on all fours slut."

"Yes Mistress."

I climbed up and got onto my hands and knees in the middle of the king-size bed.

"I'm going to fuck you with this big black cock. Isn't that what you like slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Beg for it."

"Please Mistress Nadia, fuck me with your big black cock. Your slut needs to fucked good by her Mistress."

"Not bad cunt," she growled as she shoved the giant cock past my opening.

I was already wet but this thing was huge. Fortunately, she stopped after the initial penetration for a second which gave me a chance to adjust. Then she pushed until she bottomed out against my cervix. I screamed from the pain. She slapped my ass and told me to be quiet. Then she began a slow steady fucking of my stretched cunt. She pushed until she hit my cervix on each stroke sending a painful jolt through my abdomen.

After a while, the pain transformed and I could feel my cervix soften and start to allow the big plastic cock to push beyond the opening. It was still painful but as I said, it was transforming and by the time it hit my brain, the pain was turning to pleasure. I was beginning to ride a wave a pleasure that I hoped would not end any time soon.

Plastic cocks don't get soft and this one was pounding away at me. I was rapidly approaching an orgasm and I turned my head to ask my Mistress if I could cum. I was completely shocked when she said that I could cum any time.

I started to cum immediately. I didn't think I was that close and I had been preparing to hold off for a long time. When she allowed me to cum at will, I just let loose. It wasn't a huge one but it was a good one.

My Mistress fucked me through 4 more orgasms before I heard her start to moan. Whatever was inside of her must have finally gotten to her and I felt, rather than saw, my Mistress cum. She had stopped the steady pounding she was giving her slut.

After that, I got the fucking of my life. She pounded me so hard I had to brace myself before each thrust so as not to get knocked off the bed. My cervix, having long ago given way to the last 1 or 2 inches of the giant cock was no longer protecting my womb. I had never been so filled before nor had I pushed this far past what I thought were my limits. I was in a perpetual state of orgasm.

I could tell that Mistress Nadia had a second orgasm that seemed larger than the first and after she stopped shaking, she pulled that giant cock out of me and unstrapped the harness. I saw that there was a 4" long vibrator and some sort of rubber pad with bumps on it that was attached to the base of the big black cock. That was what had been driving her over the edge. The vibrator inside her and the little rubber pad with the bumps rubbing against her clit every time she pushed into me.

I lay on the bed and rolled over onto my back thinking that we were done for the night but I was wrong. I lay there only a few seconds before Mistress Nadia got off the bed, walked around the other side where my head was and climbed onto the bed. She positioned herself over my face and said, "Lick me slut."

I gladly licked her. She would have me lick her pussy for a while and then tell me to lick her ass. I licked her as best I could before she planted her pussy directly over my face and sat down. I could barely breath but I did my best to keep licking. She was rocking back and forth on my face when I felt her grab my nipples. She pinched, pulled, twisted and slapped them.