Paying for My Mistake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed but it was completely muffled by her pussy. She then reached down with one hand and started rubbing my clit with her fingers. She had one hand stretching my nipple and the other rubbing my clit while she rode my mouth and nose. I could tell she was close to cumming and in my oxygen deprived euphoria, so was I.

I pulled her harder onto my face as I tried to shove my tongue as deep in her pussy as possible. She was bucking wildly when she once again pulled hard on my nipple and then slapped my clit hard with her hand. I started squirting, and at the same time, she started cumming so hard my mouth filled with her cum and I almost choked as I tried to swallow it all.

She rolled off of me, finally spent, and I just lay there, my heart beating fast and taking deep breaths to refill my lungs with oxygen.

Once we both came down from our orgasm, I looked at Mistress Nadia and thanked her for allowing me to serve her. I also told her that I had expected and knew that I deserved to be punished for cumming without her permission. I tried to explain to her that I really was trying to control it but she just told me to stop. She said that we would work on my control but that I had better improve quickly or she would punish me.

"What would you do to me Mistress?"

"I'm sure that you will find out in due time but for now, shut up and go to sleep or I will send you to Katarina's room. She will have your nipples pierced and hooked to a chain that she will drag you around by if you fuck up."

"Yes Mistress. Would Mistress Kata..."

"Quiet, I should have known you might think that enjoyable, now go to sleep. You may sleep with me but don't think that you will be doing this often."

"Good night Mistress."

"Good night pet."