Paying It Backward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punished? Punished how?"

"Whippings probably. That works better than anything else on her."

"I'm not whipping mom," he said loudly.

"Mom and I usually whipped each other. You've got a lot to learn about being our master."

"I don't think 'I Dream of Jeannie' reruns are going to be much help, are they."

"Not a bit. Mom and I will teach you what we need."

"Right now, I need sleep."

"Would you like me here with you? I'll do anything you want," his sister asked.

"Anything?"

"Absolutely anything. It would make me happy to serve you."

"Good to know. You sleep in the other room."

"You're sure?"

"No, but that's where you sleep. Go."

"Yes, sir," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Don't call me sir."

"Yes, master."

"I'm going to spank your ass."

"Whenever you like. Goodnight, Mike."

"Goodnight, Barb."

Barb went to her room and removed the robe before getting in the bed. Mike went through the apartment turning out lights and checking the lock on the door. He looked in on his sister. She was already asleep. He knelt next to the bed and stroked her cheek then kissed it gently.

"Goodnight, sis," he said softly.

"Goodnight, master," she uttered.

Mike went to his room and undressed then climbed into his bed. He lay there thinking about the events of the evening. 'What the fuck am I going to do with two subs," he asked himself.

Mike woke to the smell of coffee. He was initially startled then remembered his sister was there. After emptying his bladder, he went into the kitchen. His sister stood quickly as he walked into the room. She was nude and looking down at the floor.

"Good morning. I made coffee."

"Where is your robe?"

"On my bed, sir."

"Drop the sir shit and go put it on."

He watched her leave the room, noticing how waif like she appeared. Once a gorgeous young woman, full of vim and vigor, and now an emaciated submissive. 'That son of a bitch,' he thought. 'My father did this.'

Barb returned to the room wearing his robe. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to being dressed in morning."

"He kept you naked?"

"Unless you were at home, we had guests, or were leaving the house, mom and I never wore clothes."

"Why didn't someone ever tell me about this bs?"

"Dad forbade it. He said a kingdom could have many queens, but only one king."

"Yeah, he was a real philosopher. The asshole was loaded; how did you and mom wind up in such dire financial straits?"

"He just seemed that way. Like the government, he was a deficit spender. He managed to keep up appearances until near the end. After he died, we discovered just how far in the red he'd left us. Mom sold the house and didn't get a penny from the proceeds. We sold off everything we had."

"Did you work?"

"About all I could get was waitressing jobs. Sooner or later, someone would recognize me from the video, and I'd get fired. Mom was unemployable. She could hardly leave the house."

"Next question. How did you find me?"

"You're a well-known TV star. It wasn't hard. I knew they recorded the show in New York. When I got here, I went to the public library and used their computer to find your address."

"You could have done that on your phone," he replied.

"I haven't had a phone in over a year. That's a luxury we couldn't afford."

"Car?"

"Sold those right after the house."

"Damn. Let's get ready and we'll go get our errands started," he said.

"Want me to bathe you?"

"Bathe me?"

"Yes, you know, soap, water, that kind of stuff."

"Did the asshole have you doing that too?"

"We had a morning routine."

"I've gotta hear this."

"Either mom or I would bathe him while the other fixed breakfast. While he ate, the one who cooked would fellate him."

"What an arrogant prick."

"Mike, we were his subs. It made us happy to serve our master. Just like it will make me happy to serve you. May I bathe and fellate you this morning?"

"Barb, I'm uncomfortable with all this."

"If you'll give me the opportunity to show you, I think you'll find it very enjoyable," she said smiling. Mike was getting a semi just thinking about it. "Please?" she asked.

"Barb, give me time to get my head around this."

She put her hand on his crotch. "Or let me put my mouth around your head. I'm very good at it."

Mike moved her hand away. "Go get dressed. We're leaving in thirty minutes," he said as he stood.

"Yes, sir," she grinned.

"Stop the sir shit. I mean it," he said leaving the room.

A short while later he walked to the living room. "You have an appointment for your checkup in thirty minutes. I'd like you checked for STDs too." Barb nodded. "We'll go shopping after that. I want you to buy clothes for at least a week. You'll need makeup and whatever else you need for women's stuff. At four you have an appointment at the spa. They'll do your hair and nails."

"Is it a full-service spa?"

"I think so, why?"

"I was hoping they could do hair removal. How would you prefer it?" his sister asked.

"I like your hair its natural blonde. You only have about an inch of the black on the ends, they can cut that off."

"I wasn't talking about my head."

"Oh Christ. How do you like it?"

"Bald."

"Then get bald."

She grinned at him. "Yes, sir."

"You're really pushing this," he said seriously.

"Is there a sex shop nearby?"

"This is New York, there's a sex shop on every other block. I know I'm going to regret asking this, but why?"

"As our master, you'll need a few things. I'll show you."

"We'll see. Come on."

At the doctor's office, Barb got her checkup and the STD tests. Labs were drawn and would be back on Monday. They stopped at a deli for lunch then went shopping. Barb, after being pushed, bought shoes, lots of clothes, makeup, hair dryer, and several other odds and ends. They carried the bags back to the apartment so she could change. Her old clothes were put in the trash.

While Barb was in the spa, Mike went grocery shopping and also picked up a cellphone for her. He was back at the spa a few minutes before she was finished.

When she walked out, he was amazed at the transformation. She was fully blonde again, made up, nails were polished, and except for the weight loss, looked like the beautiful woman he had grown up with.

"Now that's the Barb I remember," he said, grinning.

She walked to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you. I feel like a woman again."

"You look like one too. You're beautiful."

Mike paid the tab and left a substantial tip. He took his sister's hand as they walked out the door.

"Sex shop next?" his sister asked.

"Really?"

"Please?"

He sighed. "Fine."

They were in the sex shop for over an hour, then stopped for dinner on the way home.

"I don't even know what half the stuff we bought in there is for," he admitted.

"I'll demonstrate it when we get back."

Once at home, she put her new things away and modeled several of the outfits, finally ending up wearing a mid-thigh length, blue, silk nightgown with a slit all the way to one hip. Seeing her in it got her brother's full attention.

She emptied the bag from the sex shop on the bed, grinning as she looked at the haul.

"What is it you don't recognize?"

"Bear with me. Go through each item," he said.

"Okay. These are for mom and me. They're collars that we can wear to show we're yours."

"When do you wear them?"

"Always at home, but we'll wear them whenever you want. These necklaces are for outside. For those that are familiar with them, they'll identify us as your subs."

"Why would we want to do that?" he asked.

"There's a whole community of dom/sub people. Some are into trading or sharing. Mom and I prefer we not be shared, but it isn't up to us. It's your choice."

"But, if I told you to, you would?"

"We would. This is a flogger, a paddle, and a crop. They're pretty self-explanatory. Nipple clamps. Ball gag. Ring gag. Blindfold. Restraints for immobilizing. I'm pretty sure you know what vibrators and dildos are."

"What's this long thin one?"

"That's for the butt. It hooks into the strap on so you can do both holes at once. These are butt plugs. Mom wears one of these almost constantly. She's really into butt stuff. I am too but I'm mostly into oral."

"Giving or receiving?"

"Giving. If I'm taken orally, I'll cum like a wild woman. When mom gets here, you need to take her the first time to establish your dominance."

"You mean rape her?"

"No. She'll be a willing servant. You just take her. Be rough and show her that you're her new master. Afterward, she'll need to be punished."

"For what?"

"Cumming without permission, being too loud, too quiet, who knows? It's part of establishing your dominance."

"Is there a book I can read on the dom/sub stuff?"

"Lots of them. You can also hire a dom to teach you but be careful with that. Some are sadistic."

"I'll pass on the hiring thing. What's this?" he asked, holding up a small package.

His sister grinned. "Oh, these are fun. It's a Bluetooth vibrator that goes inside. We wear it and you control it from your phone. When dad was away, I was mom's dom. I used to make her wear it when we went out places. I made her cum several times in the grocery store. You should have seen her," Barb chuckled.

"Will you be her dom when I'm not here?"

"That's up to you. Mom isn't a dom at all. She's totally submissive. I'm creative enough to make it interesting for her."

All the talk had given Mike a full erection. "If I ask you to give me a blowjob, what would you do?"

"Don't ask. Tell me. Say 'Take off your gown and suck me.' Go ahead, say it."

"Barb, take off your nightgown and suck me," he said.

"Close enough," she replied, standing, and removing her gown over her head, then kneeling between her brethren's legs. She fished his cock out of his pants and licked his length then looked up at him. "Thank you, master," she said as she took him into her mouth and began.

Mike had fantasized about his sister from the time he had discovered girls. Having his sister's mouth full of his hard cock had been his biggest fantasy. She swallowed him completely and moaned as she pleased him. Watching her rise and fall on him was pure ecstasy. She moved her brother's hands to her head so he could control her. At first, he simply held onto her head as she bobbed. After a moment, he began moving her head how he wanted. As he neared peak, he slowed her movements to delay the inevitable. She backed off briefly.

"May I also cum, master."

"Yes, of course," he replied.

She moved her hand between her legs to play with her pussy as she sucked him. It was less than a minute when her orgasm began. Her back arched and legs began to tremble as she went fully onto him. Her sucking never slowed or stopped as she was overtaken. It was just as she began to relax that her brother filled her mouth. Barb came a second time as he delivered his seed. When he was done, she deepthroated him again and held him in her throat. Pulling off carefully she raised her head and showed him her cum covered tongue, then swallowed.

"Thank you, Master. Are you pleased?"

"Uh, yeah. Are you?"

"Very pleased. I look forward to pleasing you whenever you wish."

"How was I as a dom?"

"You can be much rougher if you like. I enjoy being controlled."

"Like face fucked?"

"Yes, I'll cum without touching myself."

"What position is best for that?"

"On my back with my head off the bed."

"Doesn't it gag you?"

"Not when I'm already aroused. I've wanted you to let me do this for years, but father wouldn't allow it. One king, you know? I assume you want to wait on the STD tests before we go any further."

"I'd prefer that."

"They'll be negative. You and dad are the only two men I've ever touched."

"Women?"

"Mom, Ellie, and a few times with Kathi, my college roommate. I did Kathi without dad's knowledge or permission."

"Do you like women?"

"Yes, but my favorite thing is sucking cock. Will you let me bathe and suck you tomorrow?"

"I'd prefer you do things because you want to, not because I tell you," he advised her.

"Master, I want to bathe and suck you every day."

"Well, if you're going to force me into it, I agree. Stand in front of me."

His sister stood facing him with her legs slightly parted. He rubbed his hand over her smooth, bare mons then slid his finger along her clit. Barb moaned at the sensation.

"Master, you're going to make me cum without permission."

"You have my permission to cum all you want, unless I tell you otherwise."

"Thank you, master."

Barb's pussy was already very wet, and her clit was rock hard. As he slipped a finger inside, her pelvis thrust forward for deeper penetration.

"Oh, Master," she moaned as she rocked on him.

He could feel her hard clit rubbing against his palm and soon, her moans were continuous. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as she came.

"Thank you, master," she said as she was recovering.

"Barb, I need to get up at three. We start shooting at five. I'd rather you stay in the apartment while I'm gone tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

"Will you please cut the sir shit?"

"Sorry, old habits are hard to break. Where would you like me to sleep?"

"In your room. I don't trust myself."

"I'm clean. I promise."

"Let's wait on the rest of the tests. Are you on birth control?"

"I was on the pill, but when we ran out of money, I couldn't afford them."

"How about mom?"

"Her tubes were tied after I was born. Finishing in my mouth or butt is safe. I'd prefer the mouth, but I enjoy the butt too. I wouldn't mind if you cum in my pussy though."

"And if you get pregnant?"

"I guess we'll need a bigger apartment."

"With three of us, we'll probably need that anyway. I'll get home about three tomorrow. Are you recovered enough to make the trip to get mom?"

"I'm fine with it."

"Okay, get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, sir," she replied.

Mike rolled his eyes.

*****

When Mike's alarm went off, he slowly sat up on the side of his bed. The aroma of coffee filled his nostrils. He walked to the kitchen and poured himself a cup then carried it to the bathroom. His sister was kneeling next to the commode.

"Thanks for the coffee. Why are you up so early?" he asked.

"Your bath and blowjob, remember?"

"I didn't agree to that. How about you move out of the way? I need to pee."

"I'm going to hold it for you while you do," she replied, grinning.

"You want to hold my dick while I pee?"

"Unless you want me to kneel in the shower, so you can pee on me."

"Let me guess, another dad thing?" he asked.

"Everyday. He also liked to watch mom and I pee on each other," she replied.

"Do you get into that?"

"I'm fine with it. I was serving my master. When mom helps you pee, she'll want it directly in her mouth so she can drink it. Dad had me punish her if she spilled any."

"That's just weird."

"It's what master wanted. We complied."

Mike stepped over to the toilet and his sister took his morning wood in her hand then aimed him at the toilet. He stood there but wasn't able to start.

"Just close your eyes. It'll start when you relax," she instructed.

A moment later, his flow began. Mike opened his eyes and watched as his sister carefully aimed his stream. When he finished, rather than giving him a couple of shakes, she took him in her mouth and sucked the last few drops from him. Although it was strange to him, it was also somewhat erotic. His morning wood stayed. Barb flushed the toilet then stood.

"Shave or shower first?" she asked.

"I shave first. You aren't planning on doing that too, are you?"

"Of course. It's part of taking care of you," she replied, as she set out the shaving gear.

Mike was impressed at his sister's skill at shaving him. That was followed by her joining him in the shower and washing him thoroughly. She spent extra time making sure his genitals and ass were clean before drying him off.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked.

"I usually have a couple of slices of toast."

She quickly dried herself, grabbed his coffee cup, and walked him to the kitchen. Barb pulled out his chair then motioned to him to sit. She refilled his coffee cup then quickly prepared his toast.

Once done, she put the plate in front of him, then crawled under the table. Barb had her brother's cock in her mouth quickly. It took concentration for him to eat as she sucked him. He hadn't even finished the first piece before he unloaded in her mouth. Barb got up and poured herself a cup of coffee then joined him at the table. She spit the cum in her cup, stirred it, then took a sip.

"No cream or sugar?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "I have my cream, sugar."

"Barb, this is strange. What other surprises do I have to look forward to?"

"Mom and I want to do everything for you. If there's anything you want, just tell us. I think the only shocker left is BMs."

"Pooping?"

"Yes. Part of mom's responsibilities were bathroom stuff. She cleaned me and dad afterward."

"Like wiping your butt?"

"Not exactly. Mike, mom likes to use her tongue for that."

"Damn! Likes or was told to by dad?"

"Likes. She enjoys it."

"Dad didn't make you do that, did he?"

"No. That was something mom wanted to do. I've never done it. If you wanted me to, I would. I'm your servant."

"Barb, I'll never ask that of you. Mom either."

"Oh, Mike. You can't take that away from her. She'd be devastated."

"Jesus," he mumbled.

"Mom is totally a sub. She sees doing that as a way of demonstrating how much she wants to serve. It makes her happy. When I turned eighteen and started things with mom and dad, I didn't understand it either. The bathroom thing, I wouldn't allow. Dad told me, that as his sub, I would do as I was told. He told mom that she could clean me too. She was elated. You'd think he had given her some precious gift by the joy she showed."

"Barb, I don't know how to deal with this."

"Let me be your guide. I can teach you. Once you've learned, I'll revert to full sub."

"No. Not full sub. If dad had you as mom's dom, I suspect he had a reason."

"He did. You'll understand better with time."

Mike looked at the clock. "I need to get dressed and go," he told her as he stood.

"As mom and I get to know your needs and wants better we'll be setting out your clothes and helping you dress."

Mike chuckled. "I go to the gym three times a week. Can you do that for me too?"

"If you want," she grinned. "I'd prefer to workout with you. Mom does yoga at home."

"Okay," he agreed.

He brushed his teeth, kissed his sister goodbye, and left for the studio.

Barb had made a mental list of things to do that day. She began by cleaning the entire apartment and had it spotless in no time. Barb got a pen and paper and wrote a letter for her brother.

Mike got a call from the doctor's office and was notified that his sister's tests were normal. A prescription was phoned to the pharmacy for her birth control pills, at his request. He then went to the bank withdrawing five hundred dollars.

The moment he stepped into the apartment; Barb went to her knees. She was nude and looking down at the floor.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"This is how you'll be greeted when you get home?"

"Okay, so what should I do?"

"May I look up?"

"Yes," he said, exasperatedly.

She looked up at him. "Mike, I'm trying to teach you what mom and I need. Be patient, please?"

"Sorry," he said.

"We'll be like this when you come in. You'll need to give us direction."

"Like what?"

"It depends on what you want. You can ignore us and leave us here. You can tell us to get up. If you want sucked, which is what I'm personally hoping for, you'll indicate that."

"Indicate how?"