Paying It Backward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your cock out. Or just say, 'suck me,' to whichever of us you prefer, or both of us. Tell us what you want, and we'll do it. What would you like me to do?"

His sister's naked body had turned him on, so he decided he would play along.

"Bend over the back of the couch and get your pussy wet. I'm going to fuck you."

Barb rose and did as she was told. Her fingers had her already wet pussy, even wetter very quickly. Mike stepped up behind her and dropped his pants. His cock slipped in easily. Barb moaned in delight.

"You have no idea how many times I jacked off thinking about fucking you."

"Probably about as often as I diddled myself wishing you were."

Her hips were bucking on her brother's cock. Barb had been conditioned to cum quickly and was soon getting close. When she felt her brother's thumb enter her ass, she exploded. Mike continued pounding as her body trembled and the waves of her orgasm passed through her.

As Mike felt himself getting very close, he pulled out and put the head of his cock onto her pink sphincter. She pushed back, taking the head inside. Mike pumped several streams into her ass as he came. She repeatedly squeezed him with her ass as he did. When he pulled out, she stood and turned to him.

"When mom gets here, she'll want to clean us both," she said, as she knelt and licked him clean. "Same thing with my pussy. Thank you. I enjoyed that."

"So did I. Your tests were all good. Go get dressed. We need to go get your birth control pills."

"Does this mean I get to sleep in your bed?" she asked, grinning.

"We'll see. They said you aren't fully protected until you've been on them for two cycles."

"That still leaves two places for you to cum."

"Go get dressed."

"Yes, sir."

"Don't call me sir."

After getting dressed she showed him the letter she'd written. He rewrote it and signed it. Barb put it in an envelope, sealed it, then put it in her purse. He gave her the cash he had withdrawn, along with a charge card. Barb and her brother went to the pharmacy and then out for dinner.

"When we get home, we'll go online and book your reservations to go get mom. She's probably going to need some clothes to wear back here. Just get what she needs for the trip. After reading your letter, I've decided she won't be wearing clothes for a while."

"I agree."

"Before returning, get her hair done, manicure, and whatever else she needs done."

"How do you want her groomed down below?"

"It should be something different than she's accustomed to."

"You're learning quickly," his sister said, smiling. "She's always had full growth before. Groomed, but full."

"Is bare too much?"

"I don't think so. It'll remind her that she has a new master."

"Am I going to need her tested?"

"No. I'm the only person she's touched since dad."

"We'll get a checkup done though. Is she as skinny as you are?"

"Yes, and it doesn't look good on her."

They finished dinner and walked home. Barb was naked the minute they were inside. They sat down together and booked flights and a hotel for three nights before their Friday return. Barb would leave to pick up their mom the following afternoon.

As bedtime approached, Barb rarely got far from her brother. She frequently had her finger sliding over her clit, hoping he would notice and respond.

Mike went to his bedroom and got ready for bed. Barb stood watching. As he crawled into the bed alone, she was crestfallen. When he pulled off the sheet revealing his hard cock, she smiled.

"I made a place for you to sit," he told her.

She ran to the bed and in seconds was sliding up and down on him. Mike pulled her to him and kissed her. She responded as a lover, not a sister as she rode him.

"I want to finish in your mouth," he said.

"Yes, sir," she replied, with a toothy grin.

She rode him for a long time before she began panting and flushing. His finger began stroking her clit, just seconds before her repeated grunts and spasms began. When recovered, she lifted off and lay beside him. With her head on his lower abdomen, she took his cock into her mouth and lay there gently sucking. She was in no hurry and using his cock more as a pacifier than anything else.

When her brother put his hands on her head, she began in earnest. He soon took over, holding her head still as he fucked her mouth. Barb loved all kinds of sex, but oral was her favorite. Being a sub and her brother taking her mouth topped it all for her. She came when he jammed his cock deep into her throat and began cumming. Fortunately, she had just taken a good breath before he did. Both fell asleep a short time later as she pacified herself on his cock.

The next morning began as the previous one had but required no explanations. He let her serve and service him as if they'd been doing it that way for years. Both seemed content.

"Call me if you run into any problems," he told her.

"I will. Mike, thank you for this."

"See you on Friday," he said.

"Remember, you need to take control immediately," she reminded him.

"I remember," he said, kissing her goodbye, and leaving.

Up until her father's downfall, Barb had been a frequent traveler. She felt at home and comfortable in the first-class seat in the airplane. Arriving in Nebraska, she picked up her rental car and drove to the hotel he had reserved. It was a very nice two-bedroom suite.

She drove to the mall and picked up a sweatsuit and sneakers for her mother. They would get more the following day. From there, she drove to her mother's apartment. No one answered when she knocked so she let herself in with her key.

"Mom," she called, but got no reply. Barb walked to the bedroom. Her mother was kneeling facing the corner. The room smelled as if animals had inhabited it. Barb walked to her mother and put her hand on her shoulder.

"I found Mike. Everything's going to be okay," she said. Her mother began sobbing. Barb knelt and held her. "Mom," Barb said, grimacing. "You need a bath."

"The water got cut off."

"Get up. We're getting out of this dump. What do you need to pack?"

"There's nothing here I want or need."

Barb took her hand to help her stand, then led her out to the rental car. She drove them to Freddy's and ordered two large double burger meals and two large chocolate shakes then to the park where they ate. Sandy ate as if she was starving.

"I was so hungry," she said.

"Slow down or you'll make yourself sick. Mike gave me money for lots of food."

"Is he here?" her mother asked.

"No. We're going to take a couple of days to get ready and join him in New York City."

"Is he still upset with us?"

"More with dad than anyone. I told him everything. Part of what we did still bothers him, but I think he understands why we did it."

"Where will we live?"

"With Mike."

"Will he accept us like we are?"

Barb chuckled. "Probably, but not until we get you cleaned up."

They bagged up what was left and went to the hotel. Barb took her mother directly to the tub. As she bathed, Barb took her mother's clothes out to the dumpster.

When Sandy finished bathing, she looked and smelled, like a different person. She put on the sweats and laid on the bed. Sandy was asleep in minutes.

Using her phone, Barb booked appointments for the following day at the hairdresser, nail salon, and waxing center. She also managed to get teeth cleaning scheduled for them both. Her mother slept the rest of the evening and night. Before retiring for the night, Barb sent her brother a text telling him of the visit so far, and tomorrow's plans.

Sandy was up before her daughter the next morning. When she heard Barb stirring, she brought her a cup of coffee.

"That's the best I've slept in a long time. When do we go to Mike's house?"

"Friday. We've got a lot to do between now and then."

Barb took the envelope out of her purse and handed it to her mother. Sandy opened it and began reading.

Mrs. Morgan,

I assume, by now, you are out of your apartment, and safely in the hotel with Barb. This marks the beginning of your new life and ownership.

As your husband's sole male heir, you now belong to me, as does your daughter. In my absence, you are under the care and control of Barb. You are to follow her instructions to the letter. Failure to do so will result in your return to your apartment to fend for yourself.

Under my control you will be cared for. You will be housed, clothed, fed, and whatever else is required to have a good life. I will require obedience in all things.

I remind you, Barb is acting in my stead until you arrive on Friday, and I take control of you personally. You will follow her every instruction.

If you agree, tell her so.

Michael Morgan

Sandy looked up at her daughter. She had tears in her eyes.

"Will it be like with your father?"

"Better. We're both his property to do with as he pleases. Do you agree?"

"Yes. I agree."

"Undress and meet me in the shower. I need to pee and shower."

Her mother didn't hesitate. She stripped then knelt in the shower. Barb stepped into the shower facing her mother and raised her leg. Sandy put her mouth over her daughter's pussy. In a few seconds Barb unleashed her torrent of morning piss into her mother's mouth. Having done this many times, Barb knew how to regulate the flow for her mother to swallow. Sandy swallowed everything.

"Thank you, mistress," her mother said smiling.

"Bathe me," Barb told her.

Her mother had done this many times and was thorough at it then dried her.

"We'll be having breakfast downstairs. You can relieve me in the bedroom."

Barb walked to the bed and lay back with her legs parted. Her mother got on the bed between her legs.

"Take your time with this. Start with my breasts. You may not cum."

"Yes, mistress," her mother replied, still smiling.

Sandy worshiped her daughter's naked body with her mouth and hands for at least thirty minutes before Barb grabbed double handfuls of her hair and pulled her hard into her pussy. Her mother moaned with her as Barb came hard on her face.

"Did you cum?" Barb asked.

"No, mistress, but I'd like to."

"Denied. Wash up and dress. We're leaving. When we're outside the room we're mother and daughter again."

"Yes, mistress. I'll remember."

They went to the lobby for breakfast. Other than eating like she was starving, Sandy passed for mom.

Their first stop was the much-needed hair salon. By the time they left, two hours later, her mother's hair was cut, colored, and styled. The next stop was the nail salon. Sandy was thrilled with the manicure and pedicure. The next stop was a short walk away.

"Your master has ordered that your pubic hair be removed."

"All of it?"

"Everything. It's a bit uncomfortable, but you'll like the results, I think. By Friday, it won't be sensitive anymore."

"I'll do as master wants."

"Good. We're getting your nipples and clit pierced next," Barb told her. A look of horror came across her mother's face. "I'm kidding, mother," Barb chuckled. "Would you have done it?"

"If that's what master wants," her mother replied.

An hour, and several loud grunts later, Sandy walked uncomfortably out with a bare pussy and ass.

"How often does that need to be done?" Sandy asked.

"About every three to four weeks. It's easier after the first time. Are you up to clothes shopping?"

"Can it wait until tomorrow? Walking is uncomfortable at the moment."

"Tomorrow is fine. The dentist is next."

"Thank God. I haven't had my teeth cleaned in over a year."

"Me either," Barb agreed.

Both had cleanings then went out for dinner before returning to the hotel. Even without being reminded, Sandy was nude and back in sub mode immediately. Before bedtime they dressed and made a run to Baskin-Robbins for a late dessert.

Both got naked back at the hotel.

"Slave, on the bed, I'd like my pussy licked," her daughter instructed.

Sandy was on her back waiting quickly. Barb straddled her face and her mother's tongue was exploring as soon as she settled. After several minutes, Barb lifted upward.

"You can cum."

"Thank you mis...," came her muffled reply.

Barb leaned forward and attacked her mother's clit with her tongue. Barb was going for quick rather than intense and prolonged. Both women came a few minutes later, then Barb dismissed her mother to the other room.

Barb sent her brother a text telling him of the events of the day and the shopping plans for tomorrow. She reminded him to schedule their mother for a doctor visit. He had it scheduled for Saturday morning.

"We should wait on mom's punishment until after that. She's going to have marks," Barb wrote.

"I'm not marking her up," he sent back.

"Mike, you have to take control. If I do it, your control will be only partial."

"Fuck!"

"I'd love to. See you Friday at the house."

Mike thought about it for a long time before dozing off. Although it didn't sit well with him, he knew, from the little reading he had done, that control and trust were vitally important in a dom/sub relationship. He'd do this, but also knew Barb would require it too. He dreaded it. His father's ass was the one he really wanted to take a cane to.

Wednesday began with a piss and shower, but no sex. Her mother was obviously disappointed but said nothing. They spent the day shopping and picked up three days of clothes, cosmetics, and a suitcase for her mother. They went out for Italian food for dinner after her mother had a chance to doll up. She barely resembled the woman of two days ago.

Thursday, they went to the cemetery and brought flowers. Neither was in the mood to do much after that. They went out for lunch then back to the hotel. Both napped then for dinner, had pizza delivered.

They were up early Friday. After the morning ritual, they were off to the airport. By nine, they were in the air and on their way to JFK and would be arriving at three. Mike had planned on arriving at the apartment at five to give Barb time to prepare mom for the evening.

Taking an Uber, they arrived at the apartment at four-ten. Both showered and unpacked. At five they were naked and in the living room waiting on Mike. The moment they heard his key enter the lock, they were on their knees looking at the floor. He walked in, then closed the door and locked it. Mike took a deep breath then sat in a chair facing his mother and sister.

"Barb, look at me," he told her. His sister looked up at him smiling. "Did she give you any trouble,"

"No, sir. She followed my instructions to the letter."

"Good."

"Sir, I allowed her to cum once, even though you said not to. I'll need to be punished."

"Agreed," he replied.

He hadn't given that instruction. Barb was giving him a reason to punish her. That way he would be establishing his dominance in front of her mother. She had told him that in a text the previous day.

"I do routine punishment on Saturdays. I'll deal with you tomorrow. Slave Sandra, stand and look at me. Don't speak."

His mother stood and sheepishly looked at him. Her arms were down across her front, covering herself.

"Arms at your sides, slave. You are not to cover yourself in my presence." Sandy moved her arms to her sides. Barb was softly smiling and winked at him. "You're fifty-one, I believe?" She nodded. "Skinny, but you've got a good body. I'd like you to put on about ten pounds." She nodded again. "Turn around. Let me see the back." She did as he instructed. Mike saw the old marks across her back and ass but didn't mention them. "Bend over and spread your cheeks."

She bent at the waist and did as she had been told. Having never been put on display like this, she was flushed both from embarrassment and arousal.

"Why isn't she wearing a butt plug?"

"Airport security, sir. I forgot when we arrived here," his sister informed him.

"Get one. Put it in her." Barb ran to where she had stored the toys and returned with it and a container of lube. "No lube. Let her wet it."

Barb held the plug to her mother's mouth. Sandy opened her mouth as her daughter pushed it in and turned it, then went behind her. The insertion was easy. Sandy had excellent control of her anal sphincter.

"Turn back around slave," he told his mother. She turned facing him. "Comfortable?" She nodded. "I understand you enjoy having your ass used." His mother nodded again. "Good. It'll be used regularly. When in this apartment, unless you're sleeping or your asshole is being used for something else, I want it plugged. Is that understood?" he asked. Sandra nodded.

"Slave Sandra, there was a time when I called you mother. You violated that relationship with your lies and behavior. I understand that you were my father's sub and were told to do those things. As my mother, you also had a responsibility to me." Tears were running down his mother's cheeks. "You no longer have the title of mother as far as I'm concerned. You are now my slave. You will follow my instructions completely, without hesitation, and without question. Do you understand?" His mother nodded. "Say it. Say 'I understand, Master.'"

"I understand, Master," she said crying.

"If you fulfill your duties, you may one day earn the title of my mother again, but you will always be my slave. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master."

Mike slipped off his shoes and socks, then stood and took off his trousers and boxers.

"Come forward and give me your mouth to make my own."

Sandy didn't hesitate. She walked to him and knelt, offering her mouth to his hard cock. Mike grabbed her hair and forcefully pulled her onto it. She gagged as he did but didn't resist. He face fucked his mother. Looking at Barb for reassurance, she smiled at him. He continued and soon his mother began flushing as Barb had told him she would. He drove as deep as he could, and her body tensed and shook as she came. Mike joined her, filling her mouth and throat with his creamy ejaculate. When finished, he pulled off.

"Slave Sandra, who gave you permission to cum?" he asked.

"No one, Master."

"You'll be punished tomorrow. Go to the kitchen and make us all dinner."

She stood and left the room with a soft smile on her face. Sandy felt complete again. Barb motioned for him to come into the bedroom. He followed her and closed the door behind him.

"You were impressive. She likes the rough oral and anal. Did you notice the smile?"

"Yeah. I'll be honest though, I don't care for taking."

"You don't have to now. She's given herself to you. Anything she does from now on is completely voluntary."

"What are the marks on her backside?"

"She got the balls to finally stand up to dad after she saw the video you sent. After I left for Boston, he caned her. Dad had a doctor he knew look at her. A nurse stayed with her for a couple of weeks to get them healed."

"I'm glad that motherfucker is dead. Otherwise, I'd kill him."

"I agree. That was inexcusable," his sister replied. "I didn't find out about it until a couple of months later. At any rate, there's nothing we can do to undo it. Mom is safe, loved, and has what she needs now."

"I hope so."

"She's happy. So, what are your evening plans for her?"

"I thought we were done for the day."

"Not even. Here's what I would recommend. In the living room tonight, after dinner. Have her eat me. Take her from behind in either or both holes, preferably both. You'll have claimed all of her and demonstrated some control of me. Tomorrow, make me eat her while you fuck me. That will show her you're my master too."

"What about the punishment tomorrow?"

"Do that right after the checkup. I'm thinking ten strikes for each of us with the crop."

"Ten?"

"At least ten. It stings and leaves whelps for a day or two but nothing lasting."