Paying the Family Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...uh"

"Helen," she said.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing," I said in a way that kind of showed that I didn't want to talk anymore. Just then another parent sitting next to Helen got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"So Jayne, what are you doing after you pick up Todd?" Helen asked now. I looked over at her, but the smile was different now. It was lupine and a little bit terrifying. I didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"I don't know," I said. Then I realized something, "How did you know my name?" Her smile grew even more grotesque and she leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Do you ever remember saying, 'Okay mom, I have heard that there are some boys and girls out there who want a show and we are going to give it to them'?" I felt a cold stab in my stomach. I got dizzy and I put my hands on the arms of my chair.

"I don't know... I don't know what you're talking about," I managed to say, but I knew that there was no color in my face anymore.

"Let's not drag this out. You know that I know you made a little movie with your mommy."

"How do you know about that," I said, and I felt sick. I put my head down between my legs. Then I realized I looked suspicious. So I sat up, looked directly forward, and just stared at the wall. But I kept talking to her.

"Don't be stupid Jayne," she said, "You put a movie of you having sex on the internet and used your real name. People will find out about it." And I realized she was right. Of course people would find out. What could I do about this? More importantly, what did it matter to her?

"I don't see how what I do in my private life is any of your business, can we not talk anymore?" I said desperately. And for a glorious minute there was silence. I kept looking at the clock, waiting for class to get out. I had to talk to my mother about this.

"So what are you doing after you pick up your son?" she asked again, breaking the silence. And now I was more confused than ever. And I was pissed now. The shock had worn off and I hated this woman for talking to me about this stuff. It was none of her damn business.

"What?" I asked sharply.

"I will tell you what you are doing," she said quickly and I turned to look at her, "Unless you want everyone at this school to find out about your little video, along with all of your neighbors and everyone else who you don't want to know about it, you are going to do what I say. You will take your son to your mother's house and drop him off. Then you will come to my house and you will do whatever I say. If you do that, I will never bother you again," she said. Then, without looking at me she handed me a card that had her phone number on it. At that instant, the door to the classroom burst open and a tiny army of children poured out. Todd ran up to me and Andrea ran up to Helen.

"Hi mommy!" Toddy said and threw his arms around me. I held him close, trying to pull his unconditional love into me.

"Don't think about it, just do what I said," Helen said, and she picked up Andrea and walked out the door.

* * * * * *

About half an hour later I was sitting in Helen's driveway, breathing heavily. I had done what she said. I had dropped my son off with my mother and told her I had a quick personal matter to take care of. She is always happy to have Toddy around so I raced home, changed out of my clothes because they were drenched in terror sweat, and then dashed to Helen's house. I was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but I knew that it was not going to be good.

I took a deep breath, got out of the car, and walked to the door. It didn't look like anyone was home. The lights were out, there weren't any cars outside (although there was a garage with the door closed). I knocked tentatively on the door and nothing happened. So I knocked again, louder this time. I waited about two seconds then turned to walk back to the car. I wasn't even thinking about what it meant to leave.

"Jayne?" I heard, and spun back around. Helen was standing in the doorway of her house. She was wearing a sexy silk nightgown the barely covered her hips and had little tiny straps. She was holding a glass of white wine to her lips and giving me a very unpleasant look.

"I didn't think you were here," I said.

"I told you I would be," she said.

"Where is Andrea?"

"She is at her grandmother's house as well. And my husband works very late tonight, he might even stay in town. We are home alone, come on in," she said. With that, she turned around and disappeared into the house. I stood for a moment in the gathering darkness. I looked one way down the empty suburban street and then the other way. Finally, with nothing left to do, I walked towards the house and went in.

I saw immediately, that I had been wrong about the lights in the house. It wasn't that it was completely dark, it was that all the lights were candles. I was standing in a little hallway that was lit gently with flickering red candles. I saw dark rooms to my left and right, but a trail of candles in front of me. I followed them into the kitchen.

Helen was sitting at the kitchen table, again taking a sip of her wine. The bottle was on the table and another glass was poured. She looked up at me and then motioned for me to sit down across from her. I quickly did as I was told, settling in the seat and letting my eyes adjust to the dark light. She slid the glass closer to me.

"It's pretty good," she said, and downed her glass. Then she poured another one. I noticed her hands shaking a bit when she did.

"What do you want with me?" I asked, taking the glass, but not picking it up.

"Just drink some wine," she said very quickly. I looked up at her, and into her eyes. She was still putting on a tough face, but I noticed something different now. Away from the school, in the privacy of her home, she didn't seem as tough. She seemed nervous. What was she planning? Was she poisoning me with this wine or something?

"I'm not thirsty," I said, swirling the wine in the glass. She laughed, but it was a little bit too high pitched, a little bit too involved. She looked at my eyes and I saw my own terror reflected in her face.

"You really had sex with your mother?" she asked. I felt my face get hot and I took a little sip of the wine, hoping it was poison, "Of course you did. I mean, I did research on it after I found the video."

"What do you want?" I asked. She didn't answer, but she finished her second glass of wine and then stood up from the table. She walked around beside me. She was standing over me sort of, looking over my shoulder at my glass of wine. Then she put her hand on my shoulder, her shaking hand. I felt repulsed, I wanted to drop my shoulder and slide out from underneath of her, but I was afraid to move. She knew my secret, I needed to find out what she wanted and then get her out of my life forever.

"I have a younger sister about your age," she said wistfully. I looked over my shoulder at her, but she was looking away. I followed the line of sight for her eyes. I saw a picture on the refrigerator. It was a woman, she looked a lot like Helen, but younger. And her hair was much darker. Her eyes were blue. This was likely the sister. Why was she telling me this?

"That's nice," was all I could think to say. This seemed to snap her out of the little trance she was in. For a moment she looked very embarrassed. Like she was in over her head. I had seen that face before, on the videos I made with my mother. I had made that face.

"She is lovely. She is so beautiful and smart. So... sexy. My sister Denise, sexy," she said and smiled to herself. Then she looked down at me.

"I am sure she is a wonderful girl," I replied.

"Listen, I just want what you have," she said and I furrowed my brow. Now I am not stupid. I could see where this was going. But I desperately fought that knowledge. She held the power of life and death over me, she could ask me to do anything and I would have to do it or she would destroy me. I just didn't want what she was going to ask of me.

"You don't understand," I said, "It isn't like that."

"I saw what it was like," she said, looking down at me. Her face was beautiful in its passion, confusion, and lustful menace. I didn't like that it was beautiful, but it was.

"I mean, it is very professional," I said, adopting my mother's word for what we did, "I think you just don't understand." I felt her hand kneading my back over my shoulder and I could tell she wasn't listening to anything I said. Slowly, her hand reached over my shoulder and rested gently against my breast.

"I love you Denise," she said in a slow voice, looking down over me with a smile.

"I am not Denise," I said and I felt her hand grasp tightly to my breast. She put so much pressure on it that it hurt.

"Don't be a kidder Denise, I am trying to be serious," she said in a girlish, laughing voice, but I screamed out a little in pain. She dropped down, so that her lips were against my ear, "Play along and this is over tonight," she hissed, "fight me on this and I will do...something." Her voice broke a little when she made the threat now. I couldn't see her eyes, but I got the feeling she didn't know if she could keep the threat. But there was enough confidence for me to know that I couldn't risk it. Helen's hand relaxed on my breast, but stayed on it.

"I love you too Helen," I said and I felt sick. Her hand started to rub my breast gently through my shirt and bra. "Uhh... Helen, what are you doing, you are so silly." I was trying to sound like I thought she wanted me to sound. This was so bizarre. What was my life becoming?

"I don't think you understand Denise," Helen said in a deep, sexy voice, "I will always love you as a sister. But right now, I love you like a woman." And I felt her lips against my neck. I let my head loll to the side, her arms wrapped around my chest. Her lips were all over my neck, I could feel her tongue licking my skin. And her hands were moving all over my breasts.

"I want you too sis," I said. And that seemed to drive her mad. She grabbed my shirt and jerked it over my head. She tugged my ears and I called out in pain. She pretended like she didn't notice. She unhooked my bra. She moved around me incredibly quickly. Then she was standing in front of me. She had one hand on either armrest of my chair, bending over. Her face was a half inch from mine, she had a sort of glazed look in her eye. I looked down her gown, her breasts were hanging round and pale. And I liked the way they looked! Why was I even thinking about that? This was too weird.

Then she pulled my bra off in one smooth motion while she pressed her lips against mine. My eyes were opened wide and I was looking at her forehead, her closed eyes. I could taste the wine on her mouth and smell her perfume and her sweat. And her musk. I felt her hand snake around the back of my head and pull me into her lips harder. Then my mouth opened and her tongue danced against my lips. She felt hot and wet and I let my lips get pried open and felt her run her thick tongue over my teeth.

She moved her other hand against my tit. I felt her palm against my nipple. Her hands were a bit sweaty and she moaned into my mouth when she squeezed me. I opened my teeth and let her tongue plunge into my mouth. Then she started to roll my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her tongue darted quickly in and out of my mouth. The entire time, I kept my hands clamped in my lap. But I was kissing her back. My lips sealed against hers, my tongue dancing. Then she broke the kiss.

"Denise, there is something I have always wanted to do for you," she said, and then kissed me on the nose.

"What sis?" I asked. Then she smiled. She dropped her head down and took my nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it gently, flicking her tongue over it. Despite myself, I felt my body responding to this touch. I arched my back into her mouth and felt the pleasure wash over me. But she wasn't done. She reached down into my lap and moved my hands. She unbuttoned my jeans. She kept sucking on my nipple while she hooked her fingers into them. She started to shimmy them down my hips and I lifted my butt off the chair and she pulled them harder.

My jeans were sort of tight and my panties got stuck in them and soon they, along with my jeans, were down around my ankle. My nipple popped out of Helen's mouth and she got down low, pulled my jeans and panties all the way off and throwing them across the room. I was sitting nude in this crazy woman's kitchen. I had never felt so naked. I pushed my knees together.

"You look just like your movie," she said and then realized that she had broken the sort of little character thing we were doing. She put her hands on my knees and gently tried to pull them apart. I tried to keep them together, but she gave me a very grave look and I let her pry them apart.

"Sorry," I said, not wanting to piss her off.

"Denise," she said, dropping back into it. I could see she was still shaking though, "Do you remember that time, when I was in college and I came back home for the weekend? And you were a senior in high school I think. And I was masturbating in the shower and you came in?" She asked. I had no idea whether or not Denise remembered that particular event. But as 'Denise,' I felt that I did.

"Yeah sis, sorry about that," I said.

"See, you didn't know I saw you, but I did. And I liked that you stopped for a second to watch me. I had never thought about you like that, you know?" she said. And as she did she started to inch herself closer to me on her knees. I felt her hair against the inside of my thighs and I gripped the armrests.

"I know," I said.

"And ever since then I have wanted you. I have been waiting for the perfect time to bring it up to you, to tell you I love you. And that I want you too," she said and I could feel her breath against my labia.

"I want you too sis, I have been waiting all this time for you. I need you to fuck me," I said and I felt her tongue touch my little pink clit and my hand gripped the wooden chair until it creaked. I felt electricity run through my body. And I knew my body was betraying me even worse than before. I felt myself start to get wet. I moaned as her tongue raked up and down my pussy. Helen lovingly sucked on my clit and dipped her long tongue into my box. I bucked my hips into her face.

I looked down at her. Her face looked sort of pretty, pressed against my clit and her ass was actually pretty nice, sticking out while she was on her hands and knees. She was very hot, actually. She was rubbing my hips with her hand and her hair kept tickling me. It felt so wonderful.

She didn't say anything while she did this. She just kept licking my pussy in a methodical, rhythmic way. And it didn't take long. In a few minutes I screamed as a powerful orgasm built from my pussy and then spread out all over my body. My arms and legs were shaking and my eyes were sealed shut. My mouth was opened but no sounds came out as the pleasure reached an indescribable crescendo. And then, my body stopped responding and I went limp.

The next thing I was able to feel with any actual particularity was a kiss on my mouth. I could taste my pussy and I opened my eyes and saw Helen's eyes staring back at me. She sort of smiled with her eyes; I could tell that she had gotten something she had been wanting for a while. I had hoped that it was enough, but then I found that it wasn't.

"Denise, did that feel good?" she asked.

"It was lovely," I said and it was the truth. The physical feeling was undeniably amazing. But I felt so dirty for liking it. I felt like my body had let me down. I let her know that she gave me pleasure. And there was no way I was acting.

"Don't you want to repay the favor to your big sister?" she asked and I wanted to scream at her, but I nodded.

"What do you want," I said, a little too harshly, "Sis?" I said, to soften it. She stood up and pulled her little nightgown up over her head. She had a lovely body. Her breasts stood up perky and proud, her skin was pale, smooth, and lightly freckled. Her pussy was shaved completely bare and she had an hourglass shape that didn't show that she'd had at least one child.

I expected her to come at me in the chair, but she walked over to the refrigerator. She opened it up, bent over and gave me a gorgeous view of her ass and pussy, and reached into it. She turned around with a large, curved cucumber in her hand. And she walked over to me. She leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. Then she hopped up onto the kitchen table, spreading her legs, her pussy just a foot or so from my face. She handed me the cucumber. I looked at it.

"Oh come one Denise," she said with a laugh, "Get it wet!" So I took the cucumber into my mouth. It was a pretty big cucumber, and I forced it between my teeth. I felt her eyes one me. I stretched my mouth farther. It was cold against my tongue. Then I felt her hand against mine. She forced it hard into my mouth. My eyes bugged wide open and she giggled.

"Gmmsf" I snorted.

"Come on Denise! Just a little farther," she said. I felt the cucumber tickle the back of my throat. I started to gag, but she kept the vegetable deep in my throat. My eyes were watering and I heaved. And finally, the pressure from her hand dropped and I pulled the glistening cucumber out of my mouth. "You know what to do!" she said.

I turned towards the table. I could smell her glistening pussy. I put the tip of the cucumber against her labia and rubbed gently. She moaned and pinched her own nipples, pulling on them. I kept rubbing for a while and she ground her hips into the cucumber. Then she stopped moving.

"Okay?" I asked.

"I don't want it there," she said coolly. I looked at her face and raised my eyebrow. Then I saw her hand moved between her legs. She gently tapped her asshole with her finger.

"Come on Denise, let's do something extra naughty," she said. I moved the cucumber against her asshole. I saw her fingers grip the sides of the table, "better get it wet too." I knew what she wanted. I set the cucumber down on the table and leaned into her. Her smell was even stronger before. She started to rub a hand through my hair. I was only an inch from her tight, pink asshole now. My stomach churned. I really did not want to do this. But my tongue did.

I stuck my tongue out. I taste salty, earthy skin. I heard Helen moan loudly. I let my tongue spread wide across her entire asshole. Then I began to slowly lap her anus. I felt her squirming and heard her moaning. My rough, wet tongue just kept sliding, up and down, over the little wrinkled folds of her ass. She kept playing with my hair and I buried my head further, digging my tongue into her. Finally, she pulled my head out.

"The cucumber now sis," she said. I grabbed the cucumber and positioned one end of it against her glistening asshole. Then I started to push. She helped, holding the sides of the table and driving her hips against the cucumber. The tip of the cucumber popped into her ass. She screamed loudly and threw her head back. I stopped, but then she put her hand on mine, pushing harder. I kept working the cucumber deeper and deeper into her asshole. Sometimes I would pull it out slightly and jam it back in. She moved her legs wildly.

"Lick my pussy too!" She yelled. I leaned back in quickly. I took her tiny little clit into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over it, letting her juices run over my face. The whole time I kept working the cucumber harder and harder into her ass. She was moaning and screaming the entire time. She squeezed my head with her legs and grabbed her breasts.

Finally, when it seemed was louder than I thought any woman could get, she came. She shook and she pulled my hair and she screamed out her sister's name. The she collapsed in a heap on the table, breathing heavily. I pulled the cucumber out of her ass and she didn't make a sound. I set it down on the table and I quickly got out of the chair and started to put my clothes back on.