Paying the Family Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very nearly dressed, when I saw Helen sit up on the table. She was looking at me, "Hey uh..." she said and her voice was different. She looked a little embarrassed and I could see her skin was very red. She was blushing!

"Don't ever talk to me," I said and she looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry," she said and I didn't know what she was apologizing for, "I just wanted to..." Then she started to cover herself up. It was the strangest thing. Like she had been in a trance and awakened. I needed this to stop.

"Listen to me Helen," I said and then I had a burst of inspiration, "I didn't know what you wanted, but when I came here I put a tape recorder into my purse. I have recorded all of the noises that happened here. If you ever say anything to me or anything about me to anyone else, I will send the tape to your job and to your husband and your sister. I don't want anything to do with you." It was a pretty convincing bluff, I figured. Plus, even if she was pretty sure I didn't have anything on her, she couldn't take the risk, "Your husband will definitely win custody of your kid if the divorce court finds out you are blackmailing other women to do incest role-playing with you!" I said, making sure she understood the full implications of what I was threatening. Her face fell.

"I wasn't ever going to bother you again anyway," she said and she sounded so deflated, "I don't know what came over me," she said.

"I don't care what came over you!" I said, finished getting dressed and walking briskly to the door.

"I am just so jealous of you," she said, "You get to be with the woman you want, even if society says that you shouldn't" she said, and the door closed behind me and I was crying as I ran to the car.

* * * * *

"Hey honey," my mom said when I came into the house. I'd managed to stop crying on the way home, but I knew my eyes were still puffy so I was looking at my feet, "Did you do whatever you needed to do?"

"Uh-huh," I said, "Where is Toddy?" I wanted to get out of the house and go home as fast as possible.

"Your brother took him out for ice cream. They just left," She said and I let out a ragged sigh. Of course they were gone. My mom was cleaning up her kitchen, putting away some dishes and putting all of my brother's stuff in a big pile.

"Ok," I said.

"What's wrong Jaynie," my mom said, looking up. Her hair was in her face and she looked a little flustered. And beautiful.

"Nothing," I said, but she had that otherworldly mother power. She kept looking at me and I started to cry again. She could always do that to me. I sat down at the kitchen table and put my face in my hands. I didn't see my mother run out from behind the island in the kitchen; I didn't see her sit down next to me either. But I did feel her arm go around my shoulder and I heard her pleading into my ear, begging me to tell her what had happened.

"Nothing," I said again.

"Jaynie, I am not stupid, tell your mother what is wrong," she said. And then, for a beautiful moment, all of the weird sex stuff was gone. I was just sitting with my mother and she wanted to help with my problem. I cried even harder. Then, when I got myself together, I told her everything. I told her about going to pick up Toddy, and the conversation at the school, and driving over, and then Helen's sister, and everything she did and made me do. And why. She didn't ask any questions. She just encouraged me to keep talking and she held me close. Finally, I was finished with my story. And I felt incredibly dirty.

"It is okay honey," she said and shushed me. She wrapped her arms tighter around me and I held her as well.

"I am so sorry mom," I said. I didn't even really know why I apologized, I just did.

"Why?" she said, surprised. She pulled my head away from her shoulder and held my head in her hands, looking into my eyes, "You didn't do anything wrong." She took my hand now and stood up from the table. She started to lead me out of the room. I stood and followed.

"Where are we going?" I said and I was confused.

"You need to know something Jayne, I am not too old to teach you a lesson," she said as she led me to the stairs. We started to go up, "Sex is not a weapon. It was wrong of that woman to use your sex against you. You can't let her ruin it for you," she said and my head swam. This didn't sound like something my mother would say to me, we never talked about sex, unless we were talking about the videos.

"I know it was wrong," I said. And she pulled me into her room and sat me down on the bed. I put my hands in my lap.

'But you need to know something else," she said, "Sex isn't business either. Sex should only be about love." She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a gentle, loving kiss and I melted into her. It was like she was sucking all of my cares and worries out through her beautiful lips.

"I don't understand..." I said, "Do you want me to turn on the cameras now?"

"No honey," she said, "This isn't for anyone else to watch. This isn't for sale. I love you. I just want to show you how much I love you. I was afraid by these feeling. I have had them since... since the first time. But I can't deny it anymore. And you need it now. No cameras, my beautiful baby girl, just the two of us." Then she kissed me again and it was electric. It wasn't the soft, loving kiss from before. It was a kiss that screamed sex. I felt her tongue dip into my mouth. She broke the kiss for a half second, but only to quickly pull my shirt off and then she was kissing me again. She smelled so wonderful. She pushed me over onto the bed and she was lying between my legs, kissing me.

We kissed for a very long time. Deep, passionate kisses that filled my mouth. I pulled her shirt over her head while we kissed. Then she stood up and unhooked her bra, letting her beautiful breasts free. She leaned forward and unbuttoned my jeans and deftly pulled them off. She slipped off my panties as well. I took my bra off. She was looking at me and smiling.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world!" she said and I felt myself blush. I felt the same love I always felt for her. But I allowed myself to feel another kind of love as well. I could see that love in her eyes as well. She slipped off her panties and we were naked. She lay down next to me on the bed. I was on my back and she was on her side, her head propped on her arm. We were staring at each other.

She didn't say anything. She just took her other hand and started to swirl it around my nipple. It tickled and I giggled a little bit. She kissed me again, but kept playing gently with my breast. I turned my head toward her and started to suck on her nipple. She started to knead my breast. I moaned into her breasts as she did so.

Her hand moved down between my legs. She rubbed my pussy with her fingers, swirling her fingers around. I sucked harder on her nipple as the pleasure of her touch rushed through me. I heard her breathing shallowly as she enjoyed my touch. For a long time we stayed like that and I wanted it to last forever. But then she broke away from my pussy. She whispered in my ear.

"I want to do something," she said. Then, she left me lying on my back, but she lifted her leg over me. She was straddling my head again.

"What are we doing?" I said, and I kissed the inside of her leg.

"When we did this in the video before," she said, 'I liked it. But I want to do it right. Be my lover baby, be one with me." She said and I felt like I might cum just from her talking. She stretched her knees back and her pussy was just a fraction of an inch from my nose. Her smell was wonderful and strong. I felt her hair on my legs. I could feel her lungs fill as she sucked in my smell.

We began to lick each other at the same time. It was slower this time. We weren't hamming it up for any cameras. Her taste was just as mind-blowing as before. I felt her tongue on my clit. I felt her driving her tongue into my pussy as well. I gnawed gently on her labia, the soft supple skin and she giggled. She did the same to me. I dug my tongue deep into her pussy, where it tasted coppery and tense. We were moving in a rhythm now, together.

We lay together on that bed. A continuous loop, neither ending nor beginning. We were quiet, except for a few muffled groans and moans. Then a building feeling started, deep inside of our bodies. It swelled and grew and soon we were both having orgasms at the same instant. I cannot even describe that feeling. That sexual harmony and...rightness. It was magical. I felt her body tense and I felt my own body do the same. And then we collapsed on top of one another, panting.

She rolled over and lay next to me now. She was smiling and she looked glorious. Her hair was messed up and her lips shined with my juices. I am sure I looked very much alike. Not just because my face was wet and my hair was mussed, but because we looked so much alike. She was my mother.

My mother was on her back now. I was on my stomach, laying with my head on her bare breasts. I felt tears again, but this time it was because I was so happy.

"What does this mean?" I asked.

"It means that I am yours and you are mine," she said and I felt warm all over.

"What about the videos?" I asked, "Are we out of the business then?" My mother was quiet for a moment and I looked up at her, she looked very contemplative.

"Well," she said finally, "The way I figure it, we are lovers now. We are going to have sex sometimes. If, every once in a while, that happens to make it on a video and that happens to make us a little bit of money, so what? right?"

"We'd be having sex anyway, right?" I asked and she nodded. I squeezed her tightly. We heard the door open and we heard two sets of footsteps coming into the house.

"Let's go downstairs and see our boys," and I kissed her again before we got up to get our clothes.

The End

The first 7 stories I submitted to Literotica were written over the course of a couple of years. I had no intention of ever showing them to anyone, but then I found this site and couldn't resist a chance to see what other people thought. "Paying the Family Debt" was by far the most widely read of my initial submissions, so I wrote this sequel. It is the first story I have ever written with this particular audience in mind. I am indebted to everyone who made suggestions after the first one, especially Suna. Please comment on this story as well. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. Hell, if you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it. Thanks YKN