Paying the Family Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said. I looked up at her now as well. She seemed to feel the same way as I did, keeping her legs together.

"Do you wax bare?" I asked now it was her turn to blush and nod. Her pubis was bare, silky looking, and beautiful. Now we were both completely naked, looking at each other. I giggled a little bit. It was almost a little bit of fun. A little...naughty. Plus, for now it was harmless she giggled as well. It had the feel of a sort of sexy slumber party.

"What do we do now?" she asked finally. I sort of shrugged my shoulders, and felt my bare breasts jiggle slightly. It was oddly sexy. It was so long since I had known I was going to have sex, I didn't even think about it anymore. This sudden heightening of sexual tension was very strange. And good. I think my mother felt the same.

"Maybe, before we get dressed," I said, "we should just hug?" I wanted our skin to touch together, just a little bit. Just to know how it would feel. She nodded. We walked forward until our nipples were almost touching. We looked into each other's eyes. My mother had an awkward smile on her face, which I returned. She put out her arms and we both naturally threw our butts out backwards. Our arms wrapped around each other's shoulders and our cheeks brushed together. I felt my mother's warm breasts against my own, felt the friction of skin on skin and the heat that that produced. I felt my nipples against the top of her breasts and felt her nipples against the bottom of my own breasts. I felt so strange. After a short time, we broke out hug. I looked at my mother.

"I love you momma," I said and she smiled.

"I love you too," she said and it didn't matter that we were naked or what we were going to do. We loved each other, so it couldn't be all bad. We started to get dressed then, walked back downstairs and continued our wait for the camera.

*****

"You be good at school today," I said to my son two days later. He was sitting in the backseat in his booster chair and I was looking at him in the rearview mirror.

"I will Mommy," he said as the teacher's aide opened our back door.

"Hello Ms. Thomas," the woman said and I nodded to her. She started to talk to my son about the day and he got very excited. I smiled at him.

"I love you Momma," he said as he bounced out the door.

"I love you soooo much little one," I said and blew him a kiss. I watched as he bounded up the stairs into his school and then I pulled away from the curb and headed towards my mother's house.

There were several parcels on the passenger seat of my car. Most were letters. They contained checks made out to various banks, lenders, and other debt holders. The check had arrived from my new employer and had been direct deposited. I was keeping all of us in our homes and cars for the next month. But also on the seat was a package which contained a camera, some clothes, and a list of instructions. I hadn't even opened it yet. It felt toxic sitting there on the chair.

I drove very slowly up to my mother's house. I got out and took all of the packages as well. There was a large mail box in front of my mother's house and I just dropped all of the bills in. In a few hours, even the cable would be back on. Now I had to earn the money.

"Hey sis," Greg said as he came out of the house and started towards the bus stop. I just waved at him and headed towards the house. The package felt heavy in my hands, "Mom said to just come up to the room when you got in. She was doing spring cleaning or something today," he said. I nodded.

I went into the living room first and put the box down on the coffee table. I found a butter knife in the kitchen and quickly opened it. The camera the first thing I saw. It was small and had an adapter so it could plug in the wall. I was glad, because I didn't want to have to wait while it charged. I wanted to get this over with. Inside I also found the clothes folded nicely and the directions printed on nice white paper. I separated my clothes from my mother's and went up to her room.

I went to open the door and found that it was locked, "Mom, it's me," I said and it promptly unlocked. I walked into the room and saw the spring cleaning my mother had done. The room looked like a hotel room. All of the personal items had been removed, including my grandmother's quilt which usually sat at the edge of the bed. My mother was looking at me nervously.

"I think it looks alright, right?" she asked and I nodded. My heart was whirring and she looked nervous as well. But she also looked beautiful. She wasn't wearing make-up, but she looked alive. She looked sexy. Suddenly realizing that with the blinds now closed, there was nothing left for her to do, she sat down on her bed and folded her hands in her laps. It was very quiet.

"They sent some clothes we are supposed to wear," I explained and she looked at me, "We are supposed to put on our sexiest underwear and wear this stuff over top of that." I handed her the clothes that had been made for her. She got up and walked to her bathroom without talking. When the door was closed I quickly too k off my clothes and quickly slipped on the big nightgown I had been given. It looked like a little girl's nightgown with long, tight sleeves and a long, shapeless trunk shape all the way to the ankles. I felt silly. But I walked over to the front of the bed and put the camera up on the television stand. I plugged the camera in, turned it on, and then I looked in the viewfinder and found that it covered the entire bed and that if we sat at the headboard, we would be completely in the shot. I hooked it up to the TV, so we could see where we were on screen. I turned the camera off and took the remote control back towards the bed. I sat down on the bed and set the remote control next to me.

A moment later my mother came back into the room. She was wearing a tight grey skirt, a white button-up blouse, and a black cardigan. I suppose she was supposed to look like some sort of old-fashioned housewife, but I giggled when I saw her. She returned the giggle.

"You look silly," she said and I said the same. She came over to the bed and sat down next to me. She took my hand in hers, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said. It felt like we shouldn't just start now, like we should say or do something. But there was nothing to do. We had to get this going or it was never going to happen. She nodded once more and I rolled to my side and grabbed the two pages of questions off of my mother's nightstand. I fumbled around in the comforter of the bed next and eventually pulled up the remote control to the camera.

"Go ahead sweetie," she said gently and I pushed the button. I saw the red light on the camera come on and I looked over at my mother and took a deep breath. She rubbed my hand gently and it woke me up to the situation. This was the recording we would be sending in. I had to get started now.

"Umm...Hi, my name is Jayne Thomas and I am 22 years old and a mother of one beautiful little boy. And this is my mom..." As I said this, I took out my drivers license and held it, my mother did the same. I realized we were too far away. I took my license and my mother's license and went up to camera and showed them closely. We had blocked out our addresses and ID numbers, but our names were on there. It wasn't a fake. I went back and sat down.

"I am Clara Thomas, I am 40 years old and I am a mother of the 22 year young woman to my right and a young man as well," she said and she sounded natural, she sounded good. This little camera didn't appear to be intimidating us. I still felt nervous. I looked down at the questions.

"Okay mom, I have heard that there are some boys and girls out there who want a show and we are going to give it to them."

"Let's do it," my mother said, sounding almost excited. But I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Well, before we start, there are some questions the people are curious about from us. Can I ask you some questions mom?" I said. I got up on my knees and turned towards my mother.

"Sure thing baby," she said calmly. She didn't know what I was going to ask, and to be honest I didn't really know all that I was going to ask either. I was actually a little curious. My mother was looking at me expectantly. I felt like a lot of time was passing, so I started to ask the questions.

"Mom, when was the last time you had sex?" I found myself asking. I saw my mother blush, but she wouldn't back down either.

"Ummm...If has been 15 years since I have had sex," she said and I was shocked. She hadn't had sex in that long! It was longer than I had EVER gone without sex, "Close your mouth you jerk!" I actually giggled at that.

"Sorry. It has been five years since I had sex," I said and realized that was a long time as well.

"Mom, do you masturbate? If so, how often?"

"I do play with myself. Usually just once a week," she explained. I couldn't look her in the eye. I never even thought about her doing that.

"I do everyday," I said and felt very awkward. I felt like this was the first really strange thing to know about my mom. For a moment I just couldn't help but picture her, laying on her stomach on her bed, with her face buried in her pillow and her finger deep inside her body. Then I sort of snapped out of it.

"Have you ever fucked a girl momma?" I asked and I didn't have to look at her to know that she recoiled. But I did turn to her. Her distress was bringing out her youthful looks.

"No," she said in a little whisper. Her face was bright red and I felt bad. But I pushed on.

"I haven't either, I haven't even ever kissed a girl have you?" I said. I was trying to sound sexy, but I could hear my voice warbling, I was so nervous. She shook her head.

"No," she said.

"Have you ever fucked...a relative before?" I asked and felt my throat catch on those words. I could hear my mother groan under her breath. I thought that she was going to tell me that she couldn't answer any more questions but she just shook her head slightly and kept going.

"No I haven't," she said.

"Me neither," I said.

"Mom, do you think that I am beautiful?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said, as though she was relieved. She brushed her hair out of her face and her large breasts stood out proudly under her sweater.

"I think you are beautiful too momma," I said and I meant it, "Do you think I am sexy, do you want to fuck me?" I asked. I didn't even think about anymore, I just asked the questions. But I would be lying if I said it wasn't a little fun to say dirty things. And just thinking about sex... it had been so long. I didn't realize I was horny until I realized I was going to have sex. Even if it was with my mom.

"I want to fuck you honey," she said and I felt my blood boil, in a good way. It was so strange, and so naughty. I turned to look at her and her face was still red, but she was looking at me intently. I loved her right then, so much.

"I want to fuck you mommy," I said and I bit my lip. We were getting to the end of the questions, we were going to be doing this soon.

"Did you ever think about me sexually before we started this site?"

"No."

"Me neither, but I am excited."

"Me too," I don't think either of us really meant excited, but we were in our roles now. We were acting and we were a mother and daughter who were desperate to fuck, "I just have one more question. Did you breastfeed me as a baby?" My mother seemed taken aback.

"You know that I breastfed you honey," she said, and then realized that I had to ask the question even though I already knew it to be the case. She blushed a little. We sat for a brief moment on the bed and she looked up nervously at the camera. She leaned over and whispered quickly into my ear.

"What do we do next, you said there were instructions," she said. I looked at her chest.

"I have to suck on your nipples," I whispered back quickly. She nodded. If we kept talking, we were going to break up the flow of the video and the pornographers might not pay us money. Now was the time to get started. She quickly slid off her sweater and let it fall on the bed. She brushed it off. I leaned in towards her again, "I should take your clothes off. They said it is better if the other person does it," I explained. She didn't say anything, but she stopped taking her clothes off. Her breasts looked massive under the tight tank top.

She was sitting with her ankles crossed and her legs bent up under her body. She was smiling uncomfortably at me and her arms were folded in her lap. My heart was pumping quickly and I could feel the adrenaline really starting to mess with my mind. I reached forward furtively and took the bottom of her tank top in my hands. She nervously moved her hands away from her stomach. As I started to pull the tank top up her body, she lifted her arms in the air. I saw her smooth, taut white skin exposed as I rolled up the shirt. Soon the shirt was up over the swell of her breasts, showing a beautiful, lacy black bra. Her large breasts were rising and falling sharply as she breathed in deeply. Then it was up over her head and on the bed. Her hair fell back down over her reddened face, and she looked gorgeous as she shook it out of her eyes.

My hands were trembling as they reached forward. Her bra clasped in the front my fingers inched towards her breastbone. I felt the plastic clasp. My knuckles brushed up against the silk of my mother's bra and I could feel my hands sink ever so slightly into her soft, firm breasts. I heard her gasp as the contact was made. The clasp came free on the bra. I swung the cups backwards and flipped the straps up over her shoulder. Her breasts jiggled gently against her bodies. Her nipples were hardened in the cool air of her room. I looked up at her face. She was biting her lower lip.

I put my hands down so that one was on each of her hips. I lowered my head. I could smell her perfume and feel the heat from her body as I bent forward. I stopped, just a few short inches from her body. I looked at her large, beautiful breasts, staring into them. They quivered as my mother shook and I felt nervous. But I couldn't deny that they were beautiful. I leaned forward further and soon her breast covered my entire field of vision. I opened my mouth and found I was shivering for some reason. I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder, gently pulling me in.

The first thing I noticed was the hard, silkiness of my mother's nipple as it tripped over my lower lip and slid into my mouth. I heard her breath hiss in. I slid the nipple into my mouth as far as I could, then closed my lips around it. I closed my eyes now. The nipple was hot and hard in my mouth. I stuck my tongue against it and flicked it softly. I heard my mother suck in her breath sharply. The nipple rolled evasively around my tongue. I sucked in gently, creating a vacuum around the nipple, sucking it, not too hard, but not soft either. It occurred to me that I had done this hundreds of times in my life, just not for a very long time.

My mother was gently stroking my hair. I slipped my hands now, so that they wrapped around my mother's waist. I slipped my arms around her and linked my fingers together. My face was pressed against her breast and I was still sucking her nipple. I felt her breathing quicken and could hear her shallow, halting breath. At the same time, I felt strangely hot. She tasted so good, salty and silky. I liked her heat against me and I liked the feeling of fucking for the first time in forever. It was hot.

"Baby," My mother whispered into my ear in a husky tone, "rub my other breast. It will play well...I think" she said and then moaned loudly. I didn't need to be told twice. I slipped my right hand out from behind my mother's back. My eyes were still closed, but I moved the hand quickly to my mother's other large, silky breast. I continued to suck her nipple and play with it against my tongue, but my hand cupped her left breast, on the bottom. I massaged it gently, feeling is weight and heat. I squeezed it, felt her reacted against my hand, pushing her chest against me. I moved my thumb and forefinger around her nipple, squeezing it. I continued to rub her breast gently with the palms while I squeezed. My mother was moaning loudly now, and I felt her squirming on the bed, panting. It made me feel sexy.

For a while we just did stayed there. I continued to play with her nipples, my left arm wrapped around her body. She gently stroked my hair and breathed against me. I was shocked to find that this action was making me wet. I wondered if my mother was getting wet as well. I wondered for a moment if it would look sexy on the camera. Then I realized that I had been sucking and stroking my mother for a long time. I opened my eyes and slipped my lips off of my mother's nipples. I saw her nipple glistening with my spit, a small string of which still attached my lower lip to her breast. I licked my lips, breaking the connection. My mother was still stroking my hair, her face was flushed and she was clearly turned on.

"What now?" She whispered to me.

"You have to lick my nipples," I told her, remembering the sequence. She nodded her head. I sat down now on the bed, putting my legs up in front of me, "Say something sexy..." I instructed quietly. She paused for a moment, and then spoke.

"Come on baby, you've sucked my nipples plenty of times. Now it is my turn," she said it like she really meant it. She bent over me now. She took the bottom of my nightgown and started to pull it up my legs. I felt the smooth fingernails slide against my skin as she moved up my shins, over my knees, and up my thighs. I lifted my butt off of the bed so that she could take slide it around. I liked the way her hands felt on the outside of my panties. Soon her hands and my nightgown were up over my flat stomach, her knuckles rubbed against my breasts. My arms were in the air and now the shirt came up over my head. I was sitting in my red panties and red bra now. I smiled sexily at my mother and she threw the nightgown on the floor.

She put her arms around me now. She put her head on my shoulder and looked down at the back of my bra. She was fumbling with the clasp, I could see now that her hands were trembling a bit. I didn't even think, I bent my head down and started to nibble gently on her ear. She squealed audibly and then froze for a moment. Then she seemed to melt against me. It was clear she enjoyed this. It made me ever hotter than before.

I felt the clasp go on my bra and my mother moved away from me, her ear sliding hard between my teeth. She was holding the bra in her hand and she threw it on the floor. My nipples were hard from my arousal and I almost put my hands over them, but I didn't.

"You are so beautiful, my little girl," she said.

"Suck my nipples like I sucked on your mommy," I said and she moved quickly. I don't know if she just wanted to get it over with or if she was excited to try it, but in a moment her mouth was wrapped around one of my long nipples. Her mouth was warm, wet, and her tongue flicked hard. I felt a chill run through my body and I shook. My mother put her arms around me, hugging me tight. She started to suck on the nipple hard. This was so wrong. It felt so good. I heard myself make a slight noise.

"Oh momma, suck my tit," I heard myself say. It just came out. I wanted to say it. She kept sucking, but now she started to rub my breast the same way I had rubbed her. I felt her fingers against my nipples; she was rolling it with a bit of strength. I felt her hand sinking into my small breasts. She was rubbing and sucking with a beautiful, sexy rhythm. I couldn't take it, I squeezed my legs together, feeling the heat between my legs. I wanted to stay there forever, and for a while we almost didn't move. Just my mother's hand on my tit and the sound of her lips sucking on my nipples.