Paying the Family Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now," she said, almost too loud, as my long wet nipple pulled out of her mouth. I looked down at her, her chin against my breast and the nipple hard against her lips. I wanted to touch my pussy so bad. It was such a strange feeling. I felt dirty and wrong, but I was starting to feel too hot to care. I put my hand on my nipple, it was sensitive to the touch. My mother's beautiful face was looking up at me inquisitively.

"We are supposed to rub each other's vaginas through our panties," I said. This was jumping things up a level. My mother unhooked herself from around my waist. I lay on the bed and spread my legs a little, looking into the camera. My mother sat down next to me on the bed. Then she stood up and unzipped her skirt. I wanted to tell her that I was supposed to take off her clothes, but the skirt was on the floor and she was sitting next to me again. It was better not to throw off the flow, now that I thought about it.

My mother sat down next to me again. Now she spread her legs as well, put her right leg over top of my left. The hot weight of her leg pushed down on me. Her skin felt smooth and taut. She looked at me now. I sort of shrugged my shoulders and she knew what I meant. Slowly I moved my hand over her leg, squeezing it as I moved. I was staring at her leg, focusing on it. First I felt just the slightest bit of her panties. Then I felt the softness of her pussy through her panties. It was white hot.

"Oh Jaynie!" my mother said loudly and I looked to see that her eyes were closed and her head was rolled back. It felt good. I felt a wave of pleasure rush over me. This was kind of hot. I slowly started to circle my fingers around her vagina, feeling her lips and clit through the panties. She was breathing quickly now. But suddenly, I felt my own body rocked with pleasure. My mother was now cupping my pussy through my panties. She was gently circling her palm around on my clit. I gasped loudly. I looked over at my mother now, and she was staring into my eyes. We didn't say anything, but we both sensed something had changed. I still don't think either one of us really wanted to fuck, but there were no second thoughts anymore. We were going to take this all the way.

For a few minutes we just sat on the bed, rubbing each other through our panties and moaning softly. Then I dropped my head and once again took my mother's beautiful nipple into my mouth, while we both continued to rub each other's pussies. My mother's panties were very wet now and I could feel her heat strongly. She reached her free hand over and started to play with one of my nipples.

Then, for the first time, my mother took the lead. I didn't have to tell her what was next, she knew. She took both hands and started to tug off my panties. I didn't resist. In fact, I hopped my butt up so that she could get them off. I wasn't touching her pussy anymore. She dropped my soaking panties onto the floor.

"Jaynie you are so wet," she said.

"You did it mom, you make me so wet," I said, as I spread my legs again. The camera would be able to see my little patch of pubic hair. For a moment my mother just let my spread pussy show to that camera. Then, very slowly, her hand went back to my leg. She inched it forward, walking it up my thigh. Each little touch of her finger made me hotter than before. Then it happened, the slightest tip of finger touched my pussy lip. I shuddered.

"Oh god mom!" I said in complete sincerity. I wasn't play acting. It was amazing. Then she was slowly moving her fingers over my pussy lips and occasionally flicking my clit.

"Kiss me Jayne," my mother said. I closed my eyes and leaned into her. My mother's fingers were dancing over my pussy and now we were kissing deeply. Her tongue probed deeply into my mouth and I felt her hair all over my face. Still her fingers worked me over. Then, in a slow but deliberate motion, she inserted her index finger into my pussy. I felt my entire body shaking. My mother held me close, but she was working my pussy hard, curling her finger inside of my body. She was rubbing my clit with her thumb at the same time. I kissed her harder, feeling our skin stick with the moisture from our sweat. It was so powerful. I could barely hold out of a minute. Soon, my entire body was convulsing as wave after orgasmic wave of pleasure ripped through my body.

"Oh momma, oh momma, fuck me," I kept saying over, and over again, as my mother continued to fuck me and kiss my neck. After several minutes, the overwhelming feeling started to subside.

"Forget the list, let's just do what feels right," I whispered quickly into her ear and she nodded, kissing my neck again. I felt so hot, I wanted her to cum as well, as a reward. Now I quickly worked her out of her panties, throwing them in a damp pile on the floor. I kissed her again.

Then I lay down on my stomach, pulling her legs apart and putting my tits on her thigh. I wanted the camera to see her snatch while I ate it. I was going to eat her pussy. I felt her hand on my hair as I started to move closer. Her smell was so strong there, and it was surprisingly good. I looked at her sweet, tight little pussy. She played gently with my hair, but pushed me gently towards it. She hadn't had sex in so long, she knew that she was finally going to get it.

I stuck my tongue out tentatively. I pushed forward, unsure of what I was doing. Suddenly, I felt the slightest taste of saltiness and I felt my mother quiver.

"Jaynie, my baby," she said in a deep, long sigh. I opened my eyes and looked at her pussy again. I gently rubbed my tongue against the ultra-soft skin of her labia. I tasted her wetness. It was at that moment, I remember that my mother had told me that while my younger brother was delivered via a C-section, I had been delivered vaginally. I had come out of this place all those years ago, now I was back. For some reason, this thought really turned me on. I started to lap at my mother's pussy, tasting her juices and flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Oh fuck Jaynie, you are so sexy," she said suddenly and this turned me on even more. I felt the hardness of her clit, sucking it into my mouth and rubbing it gently with my tongue and slurping on it. My mother reached underneath of my to rub my tits. While she did this, she started to thrust her hips in towards my face. I was loving it. So was I. It was so good to have the feeling of getting someone off.

I slide my tongue into her pussy on occasion and I could tell that she loved it. For a very long time I just kept working on her pussy. Tasting it and feeling her reactions. Listening to her moan and gasp. The gasping grew more persistent. Her moans became louder. Suddenly, my mother loudly screamed out my name. She came hard, her entire body shaking. She even came a little bit, splashing my mouth and nose with thick, translucent liquid that tasted delicious.

"Oh baby that was wonderful," she said as I looked up at her from her crotch. She was breathing heavy and her hair was plastered to her face with sweat.

"Do you want to thank me?" I asked. I was going to ask her for something I had always wanted but had been too afraid to ask a boyfriend to do or even to try it myself.

"Sure thing honey," she said, "what can I do?"

"Will you finger my asshole?" I asked and felt myself blush. I wanted it so bad. I felt my mother recoil a bit, as though she had been hit.

"Do you really want that?" she asked and I was turned on a little by the disgust in her voice. It was like the whole situation, she would do it even if she didn't want to. And hell, she might like it.

"I need it mommy," I said, putting on a pouty face.

"I would do anything for my daughter," she said and kissed my nose. With that I quickly got up on my hands and knees with my ass facing the camera. My mother, still shaking from her orgasm got up and moved around in front of me. I felt her hand on my butt, pulling the cheeks apart and looking at my little pink rosebud. Then she quickly inserted a finger into my mouth.

"Get it wet baby, I don't want to hurt you," she explained. Her finger was salty from my pussy and I sucked on it hard, then I covered it in spit and she pulled it out of my mouth. Then next thing I felt was the slightest pressure as the pad of her finger grazed my asshole.

"Oh momma, fuck my asshole," I said and I heard my mother moan a bit. But then I felt the pressure heighten on my asshole. I felt the finger press against the hole and then suddenly it popped in. The feeling was intense. It hurt a bit, but felt good. She kept pressing, getting the finger deeper and deeper into my body. As she did, it hurt less and felt better and better. I felt her lips as they kissed my ass cheeks. Suddenly, I felt her had against my ass, her finger was all the way inside of my anus. She kept pushing hard, curling her finger inside like she was fingering my pussy. The feeling was intense.

"I have my finger all the way up your ass, sweetie. Is that what you wanted?" she asked and I could tell she liked it more now that she tried it by the way she said it.

"So good," was all I could manage to say around my moaning and gasping. I was pushing now, shoving my ass back against her finger. She held it still, fucking my asshole with the finger. The pressure was building, the feeling was incredibly intense. I had never experienced anything like it. Suddenly, the world went half blank and I felt the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I fell off of my knees and my mother's finger popped out of my asshole.

I came to a few moments later. I felt my mother's tits on my back; she was kissing my neck and rubbing my butt cheeks. She kept asking if I was okay and I assured her that I was. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I was completely outside myself now. Lust had completely taken over me. I needed to do more. I needed the camera to fuck me along with my mother. It felt too good. I had a dirty idea.

"Get on your knees like I did momma," I said finally, although I was still breathing hard.

"I don't want my asshole fingered Jaynie," she said, but I shook my head. She looked so sexy now, I wondered what she was thinking of me.

"I won't" I said, but didn't tell her anymore. She nodded her head and was quickly up on her knees, her asshole facing the camera. I got up from the bed now and got on my knees next to her. I started to massage her butt and she moaned gently, she obviously liked it. I spread her butt cheeks open, spreading her wide open for the camera. It looked so pretty. I knew she was going to protest again that she didn't want to get fingered in the ass so I acted quickly. I bent my head down and looked briefly at her cute, pink asshole. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I needed to do it.

I stuck out my tongue and dove in towards her asshole. I felt her shake before I had the sensation of touching her asshole with my tongue. But then it happened. I felt the salty taste of skin and the crinkled, ridged sensation of her anus. My tongue was hard and it pressed hard against her anus. I loved everything about the way she tasted there. It was almost better than her pussy, because it was wrong. Just like everything else we were doing. It was perfect. I think she felt the same way. She cried out.

"Holy shit!" she said and I felt her knees getting weak. I let my tongue soften now. I kept pulling her cheeks apart with my hands. While I did I lapped at her anus, feeling the ridges move over my tongue. I felt my mother pushing back against me, driving my tongue against my ass. I kept pulling her open, letting her asshole wide open while I tongued it gently for the camera. I looked into the camera lens now.

"Lick my asshole baby, lick your momma's asshole," my mother moaned and she wasn't acting. She needed it. I kept lapping. But she pushed my head in with her hand, driving me deeper into her asshole. I made my tongue rigid again. Now I was shoving it into her asshole, fucking her asshole with my tongue. I felt my tongue penetrating her deeply, felt the metallic taste of her insides. When I pulled the tongue back out it would stay slightly open for a second, and I couldn't believe how much I liked it. And I moved my finger quickly between my legs. I was toying with my clit now, masturbating. My mother arched her back. I knew she was rubbing her tits and she was moaning.

"JAYNE! Oh fuck your momma, Jayne!" she cried out loudly. I shoved my tongue deep inside of her now, her rectum squeezed my tongue and her taste was intense. Suddenly she was bucking hard and she was gasping for air. I knew that she was coming. It was happening so fast, she didn't need much ass play to go over. This sort of put me over the edge and before I knew it, I was cumming as well. My body shook and my tongue slipped quickly out of her asshole. I fell over on the bed and she did the same, quivering with pleasure. I can't even describe what it was like. The orgasm was more intense than anything I have ever felt before. The psychological effect of the strangeness of the day combined with the multiple orgasms broke something loose inside of me. I was just lying on the bed panting. I felt so complete. It was perfect. I was sexually satisfied, the danger to my family had passed, and everything was right, even if it was wrong. Part of me felt so dirty that I couldn't bear it, but that part was overpowered. It seemed to die inside of me, although I suppose it will always be there.

A few moments later I felt my mother's arms around me. I felt her nipples on my skin, her breast against me. Then I felt her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues mashed together. Finally I opened my eyes again. I looked into my mother's eyes and we broke our kiss. She was now just smiling at me. I hugged her closely, entwining us deeper. We kissed quietly and slowly for a long time. We didn't speak, we just expressed our natural love in a most unnatural way. I wondered if she tasted her pussy and her anus on my tongue. At one point I picked up her finger, tasting my own pussy and anus, and loving it. Then we just lay there for a few minutes, holding each other.

"Go turn off the camera baby," she whispered. I untangled myself from her legs and body and got up from the bed. My legs still felt weak. I made it to the camera, blew it a kiss and then turned it off. Then I went back to the bed, took my mother in my arms, and gave her another deep kiss. And there we slept.

*****

"Hey mom," I said about a week later as I walked into her house. She was sitting on the couch, reading a book. she looked up when I came in and gave me a big smile.

"Hey Jaynie, what's up?" she asked in a cheerful voice, putting the book down next to her on the couch. I sat down on the chair.

"Got another check in the mail," I said and I handed her the money that she would need for her bills. She took it quietly. We hadn't spoken about anything since we had awakened in her bed. She had gone to get a shower, I had gone to pick up my child from school, and that was it. Nothing seemed to change. I didn't see her sexually anymore, she was my mother again. But I saw something flash in her eyes when I handed her the money, like she was reliving the filming for a moment.

"And..." I said.

"What?" she said, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"There was an offer to do another video."

"Oh?"

"A $5,000 raise," I explained. I looked up at her now. Her face was a blank slate. I smiled at her and we both shrugged.

The End

Please Comment, I won't get any better until you tell me what I am doing wrong.