Paying The Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he switched. Pushing his cock, slick with Corinne's juices, home into Britney. He moved two fingers of his left hand into Corinne's warm wetness, keeping her primed for his return. That left a hand free to give Britney a good slap on that phat white ass of hers. A little yell but no complaints from the fine-assed bitch. He gave her another and saw the glow of pink on her pale skin. DeShawn was a pussy man but later he planned to make an exception for this one. Sometimes a white-girl booty just demanded to be fucked!

He switched again but this time Britney wasn't ready to stay still. She dropped down and moved beneath Corinne. The girls were in each other's arms and their kiss was long and deep. DeShawn had his choice of pussy now, alternating after a few hard thrusts into each. Finally he was ready to get his nut and Corinne's was just at that better height for a hard fucking. He switched gears and showed the girl some of his power, soon had her gasping and moaning. He couldn't last long - this had all just been too good. He grunted and came a heavy, heavy load deep into the blonde.

He caught his breath, ragged from his exertions, and moved up a hand to wipe the sweat off his brow. They'd given him a work-out. Both girls seemed to be needing to take a moment too.

The showers were nice and big, plenty of room for three. He felt the warm water refreshing his body, felt the four female hands soaping him. Life was real good just at the moment.

"I like your tattoos," said Britney.

DeShawn suddenly felt self-concious. He hated his ink. Home-made crude efforts on his arms that dated from his time inside. He'd been lucky not to catch hepatitis or some shit. He'd been thinking about having them covered up and told the girls so.

"No," said Corinne, her finger tracing the marks under her skin, "you shouldn't. Have a big design that incorporates them. Show they are part of you but you have moved on from when you had them."

DeShawn thought about at. He liked the idea. Someone had told him about a guy in the Capital - supposed to be real good. Maybe he'd go over there soon and see what he had to say.

Meanwhile there were more urgent calls on his attention. One of the women was behind him and running her hands over his muscled arms. The playful fingers had their effect and he felt his cock stiffening again. Corinne dropped down in front of him and he savoured the sensation. He had a feeling he'd be coming to this place again.

Partings and Realisations

So she had walked out of the townhouse that last time. Lavon had been on the steps in his usual pace with another of his friends. They were talking about something as she closed the door. For the last time her appearance immediately caught her landlord's attention.

"Damn Theo you just look at Rachel here. Ain't she just the finest little white chassy you seen in an age. This one is gonna make some lucky young fella real happy. Just hope he has the brains to appreciate it and treat her right. Judging by the white boys in my houses the current crop don't know fuck all about how to treat a real premium fox like this one."

"Thanks Lavon." She'd got way past the blushing stage when Lavon complimented her. It hit her surprisingly hard that this was probably the last time she 'd hear him compliment her. She wondered, again perhaps for the last time, why he always did it. She'd never gone to that flat of his to 'pay the rent' and it'd made no difference. So it wasn't clumsy seduction. It hadn't changed his attitude to her. He'd always just been him. That was it, she decided as she always decided, Lavon was just Lavon. You took him as you found him and that was all there was to it. If you liked him great - otherwise well he wouldn't be losing no sweat over it. She realised, this last time, that she liked him very much and that she'd miss him too.

Lavon considered, reached into his pocket and produced a small laminated card. "You ever got problems I can help you with..."

It was her own turn to consider. Life stretched ahead of her with limitless opportunity. Lavon had already helped her along her path when she had needed a place to stay. It seemed very unlikely she'd need his help again. However, for a rogue he was a very likable rogue, even a lovable one. It would be very disrespectful and unkind not to let him make this little meaningless gesture. She took the card and put it in her own pocket. She thanked him again but felt it wasn't enough. She fought down an impulse to kiss her old rascal of a landlord goodbye. Instead they shared a look of understanding, Lavon nodded and she turned to leave.

She barely noticed the other man. He was a few years younger than her landlord. Well-dressed and obviously a successful man. Clearly on very good terms with Lavon too. She didn't see Theo's silent question to her landlord. She had already taken a few steps away from them when Lavon gave a slight shake of the head.

The two men watched her go, admired her movements and the graceful lines of her figure.

Theo gave a low whistle. "You always had a good eye my man but she is real fine. She just wasn't interested?"

"My bad luck. Didn't have time here to make her mind up. In time she will and some lucky Brotha..."

The two men hadn't been shouting, they were speaking in low tones. However, Rachel had always had excellent hearing and she heard that much. Enough to send a glow to her cheeks and to have her swing her hips just a little more as she walked. She liked the idea that those two men would remember her.

They watched her go - up to her vehicle packed full with the last of her stuff. She had their attention right until the engine coughed into life and her junker made its way round the corner,

"Mmmnhh," mused Lavon and then seemed to force himself on to other matters. "Girls rated DeShawn real highly for natural talent. A few rough edges maybe - you think your girls could train him up?"

Theo laughed, a bass rumble. "They'd love to. Just let me know when you're needing him over here - he's done well and it won't be so easy for me to replace him."

Lavon waved a hand. "Ain't no rush. Next week I'm starting interviewing prospective tenants. Sarah's the only hold-over but she's got a couple of prospects from her course. This year I'm staying on and most probable next year too. After that it might be time for some younger blood. Sound reasonable?"

Theo smiled and the two men bumped fists in recognition of their arrangement. The good work would go on.

Nothing's Certain Except...

Who can tell the future? Rachel would never have expected to have found herself married within a year of leaving Lavon's - but then at that time she hadn't met Preston.

He was handsome, funny, a talented artist. Everyone said that he'd go to the Capital and make it big there. He'd also, from the first moment, made it clear that he wanted her. He moved in different circles to her, exciting and vibrant circles. He was blond-haired and blue-eyed and smart - it really was only a matter of time until his talents were recognised. Everyone agreed on that.

Looking back she could see that Preston had perfectly fitted the hole in her life then. She was ready for a new relationship and Preston was exactly who she knew she should be looking for. Not just because of who he was but also because of who he wasn't. He might have seemed a bohemian choice but for her he was the safe option. Marriage to Preston took her away from the feelings and temptations that had arisen while she had been a tenant of Lavon. A line had been drawn.

It had been a relief that Preston had insisted on moving to the Capital. It made sense - that was where an artist could make connections and prosper. He had also certainly been right that her commuting to her job had made no sense. There were jobs in her field in the Capital after all and a newly-married husband wanted to see his wife, not have her commuting most of the time she wasn't working.

Who can tell the future?

It wasn't his fault.

Who could have predicted that the whole world would go crazy just as they were completing their move? The galleries and parties would all be closed down. Her barely-started career would be placed in a deep-freeze.

It wasn't his fault. Her field was a rapidly-moving one. Two years out of the mix was the same as two hundred. It turned out that art, though different in every other way, had that in common with her own scientific profession. The searchlight had moved on to new bright young talents - a fresh crop of exciting new prospects fresh from college.

She had finally found an office job - covering a maternity leave. Not what she dreamed of but it put food on the table and it went toward paying the rent.

Paying the rent. Every month when she settled the payment she would think back to her days and nights at Lavon's. Life had been so much simpler then. Of course when she had accepted Preston's ring she had been careful to destroy Lavon's card.

It wasn't so easy to destroy memories or so easy to purge your dreams. It would have been so much easier if Preston had stepped up to the plate. However, she knew that things had hit him hard. She didn't begrudge him going out without her, the friends he had made at the local bar. She was sure that, given time, his video game design would be picked up. Preston had real talent - everyone had said so. None of this was his fault.

Who could tell the future? Who could police their dreams? Who could deny their true self and also be truly happy?