Paying Your Debts

Story Info
Stacy and her friend make a deal with dad.
5.1k words
4.64
62.8k
134
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,046 Followers

Juliette rang the doorbell anticipating the afternoon. Her Mom's AmEx in her purse and a day of shopping. In three weeks she'd be at University starting college. All new clothes! This was going the be the best day ever.

Stacy opened the door giggling excitedly as she pulled her friend into the house. "You got it?" she asked happily holding up her Mom's MasterCard.

"Got it! Did your Dad say we could borrow his car?" the cute blonde asked.

The two girls had grown up next to each other and many in the area thought they were sisters. Each girl was 5' 6", ~110 lbs, with long straight blonde hair, and an athletic body. The one difference was Juliette had more womanly curves, generous breasts, and a fuller ass. Stacy wasn't lacking in either, but she'd always felt almost like a boy next to her friend. As they grew up, they were constantly exchanging clothes but right around Juliette's 18th birthday, Stacy's tops and shorts were a bit tight on her friend, even though she was 6 months older.

"I'll ask him, but I'm sure he'll say yes. Damn! You could show more skin...if you were naked," she giggled.

Juliette looked down at the painted-on shorts and halter top, "It's hot out there," she looked back at the door, "Plus, it's a lot easier to try on clothes if there's less to take off," she giggled.

"Shhh, don't say that too loud. You know how Dad pervs on you. Doesn't that creep you out?" the girl fake shuddered.

Juliette laughed, "Ok, I might have had another reason the wear this," she smiled, "Your Dad's cute and I don't mind him looking."

"Yeah, I figured. He's out back by the pool. I'll go ask him for the keys," she sighed.

"Why's your Dad home, anyhow? I thought he would be working." Juliette asked.

"They're moving their offices to the new building over on Marshall Avenue, you know that tall glass building? Anyhow, he gets a free week off, and man! Is he loving that!" she giggled.

"I'll bet. I'll come with you, I know you think I should hide from him, but a bit of harmless perving is fun." She thought back to the dream she awoke to this morning. Stan Marks holding her, touching her, his hard cock pressing between her legs, his hand covering her breast. She'd tried to get back to sleep to finish the dream so they'd get naked and she'd feel him inside her but her mother called up to her room defeating any hope of that. She wanted him to look at her as if she'd be able to feel his eyes l touching her bare skin.

"Ok, but I'll apologize now for what I know he'll say," Stacy sighed. She led her friend through the house and out back, "Hey, Dad. Mom said you'd be home all day and we need to go shopping for college. Can I borrow the car?" she asked sweetly.

Stan opened his eyes, "Wow! You're going out like that?" he asked, "shopping or pole dancing?" he smiled.

"Dad!" she looked apologetically at her friend, "We've gone over this, no one pole dances before 9 PM. You know that better than anyone," she sighed.

Juliette stepped forward, looking around, "You know, you could put a pole here...replace this," she patted the 4x4 wood column on the back porch, "That and a hot tub and you'd have a real party place."

"Don't encourage him," Stacy sighed, "So, can we? Can we borrow the car? We'll make sure it's filled up when we bring it back," she said.

"One condition." He looked at the two girls, both barely covered though his daughter was a bit more modestly dressed. Juliette looked incredible having assets in places that few girls or women had. His wife Stephanie was similar in build to their daughter and they often were considered sisters, but he'd never had his hands on full plump tits and he'd often jerked off imagining how Juliette's would feel. The girl was reaching into her halter top adjusting her large tits so they stood out more.

"Sorry, what condition?" Stacy finally asked. Dad was overtly checking out her friend's body and she looked over and groaned. "Stop that! Don't encourage him," she hissed.

Juliette stopped adjusting her tight top and grinned, "I'm just making sure everything is in the right place."

"Ok, Dad, sure. What's the one condition?" Stacy said as she shook her head disapprovingly.

"After shopping, come straight home," he said.

"Sure, we can do that," Stacy said holding out her hand.

"Then...then you'll both wash the car. Here, not on the street," he smiled as he nodded to the side drive.

"OK." She looked at her friend, "We can wash the car."

"And you'll both wear those bikinis you picked up on spring break," he smiled.

"How do you..." Stacy blushed. "Did you tell him about those?" she asked her friend.

Juliette shook her head.

"I saw the pictures on your phone. You looked like you were having fun. So," he pulled the keys out of his pocket and jingled them. "We're on the same page?"

Stacy groaned and went over and grabbed the keys, "You are such a perv!" she sighed. She paused and then quickly turned after seeing the outline of her Dad's plump shaft through his shorts.

Stan smiled to himself as he watched the two girls leave. Juliette stopped short of the back door, turned, and cupped her tits a couple of times letting them bounce before following her friend. After they left, he wanted to go to the bedroom to resolve his frustration but it'd be better if he waited until Stephanie got home. 'What would it take to get that girl to lose all her clothes?' he wondered. 'Probably not much.'

***********************************************

"I'm not comfortable with this," Stacy sighed, "Dad has never seen me so..." she looked down at the tiny triangles barely covering her bits. She looked at her friend who was trying to get the matching suit to cover her large pale nipples. She went over, "This isn't going to work. Maybe we can try concealer?"

Juliette sighed, "Sometimes they're larger than other times. Fuck it! Let's go give your Dad a heart attack...or a hard attack!" She giggled then looked at her friend and smiled, "You're bigger!"

Stacy was looking down at her chest, "I think you're right. I hadn't noticed." She looked at the other girl's assets, "I will never have what you've got, but perhaps the sales ladies won't tell me to look in the pre-teen sections," she sighed. "Ok, let's see if we can get through this without becoming teen mothers," she said as she headed for the bedroom door.

She looked out the side door, affirming that this was truly a private lot. They'd lucked out as this was one of the few lots in the populated area with full privacy, Behind and to both sides was dense forest years ago set aside by a nature conservancy. In the front as far as the eye could see was a sea of housing but here in the back, it was as if they were in the backwoods of Maine.

Stan felt anticipation ever since the girls got home and parked the SUV in the back drive. He reached into the cooler, grabbed another beer, popped the top, and sat back anticipating the show. He sat up a bit more hearing the squeaking of the side door. He sighed contentedly.

The two girls came around the corner, Stacy carrying a bucket of soapy water and Juliette exaggerating her stride to bounce enticingly as she went over to the water spigot.

The busty blonde stopped and smiled at her friend's father before bending over with a wide stance to turn the water on. She looked between her legs at the man, winking before standing slowly back up.

"Jules! I'm telling you, don't encourage him," Stacy hissed.

"Sorry. I just can't help myself," she sighed. She went over and began spraying the car wondering what dirt they'd find as it looked perfectly clean.

At first, Stacy tried to act modest, but with 90% of her boobs exposed and all of her butt, she gave up. That was not an issue for Juliette who made sure to bend over frequently and when she washed the bumpers, she squatted down, her legs opened wide towards their rapt audience.

Seeing this, Stacy picked up the hose and blasted her friend's crotch before giggling and running away.

Juliette screamed and threw the sponge at her friend. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt good...maybe good wasn't a strong enough word. She adjusted the small patch and went over and picked up the sponge. "That was mean," she moaned. "I'd be watching your back if I were you."

As they were drying the SUV, Stacy felt sweat dripping down her face. "Dad, can we have one of those?" she nodded toward the beer in his hand.

"Sure," Stan reached into the cooler and pulled out two beers. Holding them up he added, "Sure, for a price."

"Damn! I knew it. There's always a price," Stacy cried. "What? What's the price? Cut the grass?"

"Not a bad idea, but no," he nodded at their glistening figures, "one item of clothing for one beer," he leered.

"Hell no!" Stacy spat, "Christ! You're...what are you doing?" she sputtered as Juliette took off her top and carried it over to Stacy's father.

"I need a beer," she smiled looking back at her friend, "it's really hot today."

Stan's eyes widened as the young girl walked over, her breasts bouncing freely. He took the weightless garment and handed the beer to the girl. "I don't know, I feel cheated as this is next to nothing. I think I'm owed another piece of clothing."

Juliette laughed, "Supply and demand. You've got a whole 12-pack here. I just have these two items. The way I see it, this one piece of clothing should be worth 6 beers." She took a long drink, her lips smacking as she pulled the bottle from her lips. "Plus, as nice as this beer is, these are much better," she said as she bounced a breast.

Stan couldn't believe how perfect this girl's tits were. High, firm, large masses of flesh jutting out from her narrow ribcage. Huge areolas with eraser-sized nipples. His cock quickly tented his shorts. "I guess you're right. I'm impressed," he sighed. He felt the plump head press against the tight cloth.

"Shit!" Stacy said as she came over, "I'll need serious therapy after seeing what you did to my Dad!" She held out her hand, "Let me have a sip."

Juliette shook her head, "Get your own. You know the price."

"Here. You want this?" Stan held out the beer, his other hand an open palm.

"Dad! I'm your daughter...you shouldn't..." She looked over as Juliette took another long pull. "Oh fuck it!" She pulled off her top and tossed it at her Dad.

"Nice, very nice. Those are better than your mother's" Stan smiled as he opened the other bottle before handing it to his daughter. Not as big as Juliette's but spectacular in their own way. Perky high on her chest capped with amazingly puffy areolas. He was itching to press his fingers on those velvety soft-looking tips, to suck each one between his lips. His cock was now achingly hard as he checked out the two teenage girls.

Stacy took the beer and eagerly gulped down half the bottle before stopping. She let out a loud burp and giggled. "Ok, perhaps this is worth it," she sighed.

"Ok, girls, you still have to finish drying it, use the window cleaner for the glass and vacuum the inside," he said as he didn't even try to hide the adjustment of his cock.

Juliette put down the empty bottle and nodded toward the cooler. "Another?" she asked as she pulled the strings on the bottoms.

Stan smiled, "Your last one unless you have something else to offer," he said. He looked at Stacy, "I assume you'll want another also?" he asked.

Juliette had already handed the tiny piece of cloth with a few strings to the man as she teasingly put one foot on the lounger, opening her legs to grab the cold beer.

Stan was unconsciously licking his lips with the perfect pussy just a couple of feet in front of his face. She was perfectly trimmed, her golden blonde fur framing her swollen lips in a velvety horseshoe. His mind was working out how to get his throbbing cock inside her as she took the beer from him.

Stacy had never seen that expression on her Dad's face before, almost not recognizing him, and rather than being creeped out she felt an anticipation for potential pleasure. She looked at her half bottle of beer and finished it in one long pull. "Ok, it is good," she sighed. An aching rush swept through her under the intense gaze of her father. She pulled on the strings, put a foot on the edge of his seat, and bared her pussy for her father. Her knee was splayed wider than Juliette's as she swapped the bottom for another cold beer. His eyes were wide, eager and he was unconsciously licking his lips. 'What would he do if I knelt over his face,' she wondered. 'I'll bet that fat tongue would be inside me without any hesitation.'

"Thanks," she said softly as she took the beer. She started to step back but his hand on her thigh stopped her.

"Wow!" he sighed, "The two most perfect pussies I've ever seen. Ok, enjoy your beers but you're not getting out of your work that easy."

Stan was shocked and pleased with how easy it was to get these two beauties to bare all and desperately wanted to pull out his cock and jerk off but the possibility of freaking them out made him just take in their naked beauty. 'Fucking hell!' he thought as he watched those perfect tight asses flex as they went back to the car.

The girls made sure all their movements were exaggerated as they bent over to polish the wheels, wash the windows and finish polishing the rest of the car. The passenger side was going to be immaculate as that was the side facing their audience. When they finished the exterior, they stood back as the hot interior air escaped.

"I need another cold beer," Juliette sighed as she opened every door.

"Me too," Stacy looked over at her Dad, "We are out of items to give him. He said something about other things we can offer? Does that mean he'll demand we strip for him some other time? That might be embarrassing depending..."

Stan took in the bouncing breasts, the swaying hips, and their swollen pussies as the girls came back over and stood facing him, hands on their hips.

"Can I have another, Dad?" Stacy asked sweetly. "It's really hot today."

Reaching for two more beers he nodded, "What can you offer me?" he asked.

Stacy looked around, "Can we run a tab? You know, maybe we pay you back another time..."

He shook his head, "I'd like something else. Something you can do for me."

"Daaaad! I'm not going to..." She looked pointedly at the fat shaft under his shorts.

"I will!" Juliette said quickly, "If Stace is going to pussy out, I'll take care of that for you," she stepped forward.

Stan held up a finger, "That sounds great but I had something else in mind. I want you girls to kiss and not one of those quick pecks. I want you to show me how thirsty you are and how much you want this..." he swayed the two cold beers out in front of him.

Stacy looked nervously at her friend but before she could say anything, Juliette's lips were on hers, her tongue parting her lips and hands stroking her back and sides. As quick as this was, this was exactly what she wanted. Her tongue was exploring her friend's, and her hands were feeling the smooth skin on her ass.

Juliette had always wanted to do this for a long time and happily discovered Stacy wasn't at all reserved. Their two bodies pressed against each other, their hips each nestled between the legs of the other, their pussies pressing, asses flexing.

Stan gave up and slid his shorts down and stroked his cock watching the two girls eagerly writhe against each other. His daughter's hand was gripping Juliette's huge tit and he groaned loudly as she leaned down as sucked a nipple between her lips.

Juliette had her mouth open as she leaned back so that just their flexing pelvises were locked together. One hand was gently holding the back of Stacy's head. the other on her friend's breast. She looked over at the man and smiled. "Stacy, I think we earned the beer, but unless you want years of therapy, you shouldn't look," she giggled.

Stacy stopped sucking on the fat nipple and turned, "Oh shit! Daddy! What are...holy shit! That's huge," she moaned. None of the guys she'd been with was anything but average, but Dad's cock was so long, so fat!

Stan grinned, "It does the job. Ok, that was great. You earned these." he said as he kept stroking his cock. The two girls' eyes were glued to his cock. He knew what he had and how the girls and women he'd been with kept coming back.

Stacy finally pulled her eyes off the long shaft and took the two beers. She had to elbow her friend to hand her hers.

Juliette took the beer and rolled the cold bottle between her breasts, "Wow! Mr. Marks, I wish you'd had a son also," she smiled.

"Me too," Stacy said before she gasped and blushed, "I mean...hell!" She took a swig of beer. "Let's go vacuum the interior before we get in trouble," she said. "What? Jules, what are you doing?" she sputtered as her friend put her beer on the table before kneeling next to the naked man.

"I got this," she purred as she replaced his hand with hers. She looked over at her friend, "I might need help with this. Come on, don't be a pussy, you know you're itching to touch him," she smiled at Stacy before focusing on the hot fat mass in her hands.

Stacy came over and knelt on the other side. Juliette's two hands barely covered the top third of the pulsing shaft. Copious amounts of pre-cum were dribbling from the purple head and she took her thumb and felt the spongy cap. "Oooooohhhh," she sighed. She took over stroking the top of the throbbing cock as Jules moved to his huge balls.

Stan opened his legs and closed his eyes feeling the four soft hands stimulate and pleasure his aching cock. He reached out and grabbed a tit on each of the girls, feeling the huge mass on the girl on his right and the smaller mass on his left. Stacy's nipple was incredibly soft and velvety and she was pressing her chest into his hand.

Juliette watched as Stacy leaned forward over the fat cock and sighed, "Do it. Go on, taste him." she ordered as she pushed the girl's head down.

Resisting at first, but wanting it, the girl opened her mouth wide and tasted the salty tang of the leaking fluids as she wrapped her lips around the plump tip. Her lower gut throbbed as she was aware her father's cock was in her mouth.

Juliette leaned over the older man, "You have no idea how lucky you are. Stacy's the best cocksucker at Westview and she normally plays hard to get...at first."

Stan moaned as he pulled on the girl's nipples, "She's...ooooh, she is good," he arched his back as Stacy took more of his cock into her throat. It had been years since he'd had a blowjob as Stephanie hated doing it, but it was obvious her daughter felt the opposite. His long arousal watching the girls as they stripped and now with two tits in his hands and a warm mouth bouncing on his cock...his daughter's warm mouth...caused the aching in his balls to rapidly peak. "Fuck! Stacy, I'm going to, I'm...I'm...wait....oooohhhh, shhhiiiiit!"

Juliette felt the man's huge balls tighten and held Stacy's head, "that's it, babe, swallow Daddy's cum...not as good as Daddy filling your cunt with his baby-making sperm...that's it," she hissed into her friend's ear.

The girl sucked eagerly as the first tangy rope hit the back of her throat. She bobbed more rapidly as jet after jet followed, swallowing all. It always thrilled her how different cum tasted from the various boys. The boys at school loved how she never pulled off, never spit then sucked and licked them until they were completely drained. She felt both embarrassment and a rush of pride having heard Juliette tell Daddy that she was a good cocksucker. Even after he quit spasming in her mouth she continued to suck on the still-hard shaft.

Stan had never stayed hard after cumming before and sighed as Stacy's hot mouth bobbed on his cock. He moved his hand from Juliette's tit, pulling her up.

The busty teen smiled knowing what the man wanted. She crawled up to straddle his face and moaned happily as the fat tongue attacked her sopping pussy. Having those rough huge hands on her ass as she felt herself getting penetrated, then fucked by a long tongue that was as large as many of the high school cocks she'd had was a huge thrill.

barkirk
barkirk
3,046 Followers
12