Paying Your Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan's face was getting smeared with the girl's cum, and his lips were bruised as she humped against his face. He felt Stacy's mouth and hand on his cock stroke more rapidly and the beginning of the familiar aching in his balls and he didn't want to cum a second time quite yet. He tried to think of something about his chore list or how his new office was going to look but Stacy was too good.

The girl was watching her friend's ass flex against Stan's face, periodically seeing the plump tongue buried deep into her twat, and felt her own needs. As she sucked she knew Daddy was about to cum but had other ideas. She stopped sucking and stood up, straddled his waist, gripped the fattest, longest cock she'd ever handled, and lowered herself onto it.

Juliette felt the man's loud moan against her pussy and looked over her shoulder, "Why you little fatherfucker. I was going to do that," she sighed. "Holy shit! Will that even fit inside you?" she asked. She reluctantly pulled herself off Stan's face and turned around to watch as the bulbous head popped inside her. She liked this angle better anyhow as Stan picked up where he left off, but now was flicking his tongue on her swollen clit.

Stacy's eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back as she felt the stinging subside as she adapted to the large invader. Raising herself and as she repeatedly pushed back down more and more of the huge cock penetrated her. Soon she felt the pressure on her cervix...pressure she'd never felt before. She remembered fucking Tommy Watson behind the bleachers and he may have come the closest to hitting her there, but this was pressure, real pressure and she hadn't even bottomed out yet. She leaned forward and increased the pace of her bouncing when she felt Jule's lips against hers.

Juliette felt happy for her friend as she'd never seen that look on her face before...the look of someone so totally into the feelings inside that she wasn't there anymore. She opened her mouth as her friend moaned and sucked eagerly as they kissed. Both their hands were squeezing and stroking each other's breasts, now slick with sweat.

If anyone was watching, they would have seen a naked triangle glistening in the hot sun and heard loud moaning, wet slurping, and slapping of naked flesh.

Stan had never felt more aroused even having orgasmed just 30 minutes before and didn't want to cum inside his daughter. He thought about his projects at work, his broken lawn mower but the aching in his balls just increased. Juliette was close to cumming and she was grinding her pussy hard against his face so he couldn't say anything and his daughter's cunt was rapidly slamming down onto his cock so he gave up.

Stacy heard her father's loud moan just as all the feelings and thoughts bubbled through her about how wrong this was yet how great this felt. She was feeling his coarse pubes against her clit and was close herself as he lifted his hips, driving deep into her as he exploded. She moaned loudly into her friend's mouth hearing Juliette grunt rhythmically as she was also cumming.

Juliette and Stan came at the same time, triggering Stacy's orgasm. The three writhed as they felt the waves of pleasure pulse through their sweaty bodies. Stacy was grinding hard against her father's crotch while Juliette humped rapidly against Stan's face. After a minute all three collapsed, Juliette rolling off onto the grass and Stacy falling limply forward where she found herself kissing her father passionately. His face smelled like pussy, tasted like pussy.

Stan stroked his daughter's naked back, her skin slick with sweat. "Wow! This was incredible," he moaned, "I've never cum twice like that...didn't know it was possible." He pushed the strands of hair stuck to her face, "I'm sorry to have cum inside you...are you...?"

Stacy laughed, "Mom put me on the pill when I started dating. We're fine." She looked down at her friend, "What did you do with your tongue? I've never seen her like that," she smiled.

Stan chuckled, "I had a reputation like yours back in college...quite a few girls wanted to see for themselves."

Stacy laughed, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you were a slut also." She got up and sighed, "I need to cool off."

The three went over and dove into the pool. After splashing around and drying off, Stan looked sad. "All good things must come to an end," he sighed, "your Mom should be home in a half-hour. Best if she doesn't..." he said looking at the various pieces of clothing on the ground.

After getting dressed, Stacy laughed, "Shit!" She looked over at the car with the doors open, "We never finished cleaning the car."

Stan nodded, "Yep. Tomorrow. An obligation is an obligation."

Juliette smiled, "What was that line? 'A Lannister always repays her debts?' We'll be here." She looked at the cooler, "you may want to restock. I'm wearing more layers tomorrow...or perhaps just a one-piece," she grinned.

As they were walking into the house, Stan's cell went off. He answered as he headed down to his bedroom to change. "Really? That sucks...not! Wow, another week..." his voice trailed off.

"Well, that was interesting," Juliette chuckled, "I can't believe you fucked your Dad!"

Stacy moaned, "I don't know what I was thinking. You tell anyone about this and I'll tell everyone about you and Mrs. Dowling."

Juliette shook her head, "Never. I'll never say a word and I know you'll never blab about how I passed American History. She's really fit for a 65-year-old woman. Anyhow, I want some of what you had. I've never seen you look like...like you were lost. Was it as good as it looked?" she asked.

"I don't know how it looked but, wow! My pussy is still throbbing," she sighed, "I'm fucked...I mean, these high school boys are just not going to cut it from now on. Dad's fucking huge!"

They entered Stacy's bedroom and took off the suits. Before either one could get dressed they looked at each other and then kissed. They stroked each other, their bodies firmly pressed together before breaking it off.

"Ok, this changes everything," Juliette sighed, "You always told me you were never interested, but," she felt the girl's slick slit, "I think you've come around," she purred.

Stacy stroked her friend's boob, "Not really, just with you. I mean, Clare has come on to me a lot recently, but I'm not all that interested," she sighed.

"Really? Once Clare goes down on you you'll sing a different tune," Juliette laughed, "Though I never thought I'd say this, your Dad's even better than she is." She stepped back, "I need to get home for dinner so maybe tomorrow..." She picked up her panties.

They finally got dressed and headed down the hall. Stacy was about to say goodbye to her friend when the garage door opened...closed, and her mother rushed in. "Hey, Mom. I was just about to start dinner, how does chicken parmesan sound?"

"Oh, dear, Stacy," the woman dropped her bag and gave her daughter a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Hi Juliette. Um, I have to pack quickly and fly to Detroit," she moaned. "Where's your Dad?" she asked looking around.

Stan came into the kitchen and kissed his wife, "What's wrong? You look pissed about something," he asked as he wondered if she'd found out about...

"Dave has me flying to Detroit...tonight. I have to oversee the migration and...fuck!" she cried. "We were going to spend the rest of your week off together," she looked over her shoulder at the two girls, "Close your ears, sweetie," she smiled. She looked back at her husband and whispered, "and I was going to let you fuck my brains out," she grinned.

"Oh, God!" Stacy moaned, "I'm going to go wash my ears out."

Juliette laughed, "I never heard my parents say anything like that to each other, actually they might have had sex just once as far as I know."

Stacy shook her head, "Many a night I've had to wrap a pillow over my head...anyhow, I'm going to start dinner."

Her Mom shook her head, "I can't stay. I need to pack...Juliette, you should stay, keep these two company," she pecked her husband on the lips and rushed back to pack.

Stan looked at the young blonde, "Yes, you should stay...keep us company...perhaps your parents will let you sleep over tonight?"

Stacy nodded, "and at 9 we can show Dad our pole dancing skills we learned. Just call your parents and let them know you'll be staying with me until Mom gets back from her trip." She looked at her Dad, "I mean if it's ok with you?"

12