All Comments on 'Peace, Love, and Grace'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago

Thrilled to see a new Carbine story, VERY sorry to hear about what happened. My thoughts go out to you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

OMG such a tragedy! Thank you for the update. Prayers many prayers! And thank you for the wonderful story.

SAGE

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

From a fellow Hoosier please know my thoughts are with you and your family also tell your husband thanks for writing about Kevin and Grace his stories are part of the reason I finally wrote my own.

Forever a fan

Jack

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed these stories and had wondered what had happened over the years. I am glad that you and your partner are still together and creating new stories. All the best to you!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thos story line is awesome pls keep it going sry to hear of the accident hoping n praying for as much of a speedy recovery as possible bless u both

ThitabeThitabeabout 3 years ago

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to Carbinemaster. If it is alright I will pray for your whole family. I have enjoyed these stories and I am looking foreword to continuing to read the further adventures of Kevin and Grace.

1911master1911masterabout 3 years ago

Prayers and best wishes to both of you. I have loved the stories and am looking forward to reading more of them as they come. Hopefully the drunk ended up in prison for a long time with automatic deportation after he completes his sentence. God speed and good luck to you and your family.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 3 years ago

Drunk drivers should be put in prison for life regardless of age if they cause an injury, executed if they kill someone and if they're violating any other law it should add time. They should also be forced to pay the victim, by being denied access to the prison commissary and working in the prison.

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 3 years ago

Am looking forward to more stories of Kevin and Grace. Sorry for the injuries to Carbinemaster. Know you and your family are in our prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect ending to a perfect story. I hope to read more of Grace and Kevin. I am so sorry to hear of your injuries. I pray for your recovery. As much as I love your writing your health and family come first. Please get well and may you and your family always be safe.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

Thank you and prayers for you,

ThandrosThandrosover 2 years ago

God bless you both and keep you. May God's face always smile on you and may his love give you strength to face every trial.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I’m a fan of the Kevin and Grace stories

Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to finish a tale many of us love.

I sincerely hope there is more to this wonderful tale, it deserves more.

I also hope that you and your husband find health peace and happiness.

Thank you again and good luck.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow I'm shocked and heartbroken. Thank you to both of you for the effort you've made. I hope everything is well with your family

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Beautiful ending to a great series.

Sending LOVE & POSITIVITY to Carbinemaster and Gungurl_300blk (and fam if applicable).

DadarooskieDadarooskieover 2 years ago

Great new chapter! I had always hoped that these stories reflected the author's feelings towards his special companion, and your comments tell that this is the case, and that his feelings are reciprocated. If writing these is therapeutic for you, then I would love to see you two write more. God bless and best of luck to your family.

Sparrow69Sparrow69about 2 years ago

On a whim in the Literotica search bar I typed in my name Kevin and the name Grace. My Grace is someone that for me is forbidden, not by blood, but by age… Before you go there, she is at least 21, but I am nearly three times her age but by my account she is “My saving Grace”. Pun completely intended. I couldn’t help but insert myself into your story, but I’m far from the hero your Kevin is.

My Kevin and Grace is a story all to itself...

The search results brought me to your story series “Saving Grace” and the subsequent additions; that I consumed like a starving man they were so beautiful. I just wanted to tell you that this series is by far is the best the Literotica has to offer.

I’m so sorry to hear your injuries Carbinemaster, and the long road to your new normal. It is obvious that you enjoy writing and to have that taken away… There are many really good speech-to-text programs out there that allows one to speak aloud into a mic, and your words are captured. It isn’t perfect, but with your lovely wife and editor it might allow you to continue with your writing… I love your writing style and hope to someday/somehow to see more of your work, until then you and your family take care.

Now moving onto Hannah, I’m hoping that it is the nurse from your Kevin and Grace series…

ThandrosThandrosabout 2 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories with us.

Mark

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Oh my God! Please get better. You certainly don't deserve to be taken out by a criminal. If you can find the strength please continue on writing. I love your writing.

Thank you

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 1 year ago

I’m a huge fan of this series. Gonna keep you in my prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fine addition to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Praying everything works out for u guys enjoyed the series it really is a great tale n well written. Get well soon CM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Masterfully written !!. I’ll be praying for your recovery !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series is amazing and I hope it never ends. Kevin and Grace's love is eternal!

I am so sorry to hear about the awful tragedy that has befallen your family, in particular, your husband. I wish you all the best and hope you continue to enjoy many wonderful years together. You're doing a great job. Any man would be lucky to have a wife that is even 1/10 as loving as devoted as you are.

MsgPMsgP5 months ago

Very sorry to hear about Carbinemaster's. Hope he is doing better now. Y'all take care of each other and try ti stay Safe. Did you ever catch the driver.

Still a great story. Glad to hear about his change in jobs not that it will do much good now, atleast he will be home.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Once again, thank you for writing this. I won't forget it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous