All Comments on 'Peaches and Honey Ch. 02'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
warfarinwarfarinover 14 years ago
Still great

Paco is an excellent author ,and well worth marking as one of your favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Captivating

I love the flow of your stories. The story seems to compliment the sex rather than being a necessary but boring step from a to b. Keep up the good work.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
Absolutly perfect

I loved it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. It just brightened my day. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great, but...

Why don't you write any stories about Stacey/Berry?

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years agoAuthor
For Anony

Funny you should mention that, Anony. I've just started tinkering over a story with Stacey in the past few weeks. I'm taking my time as usual though, so I won't even try to estimate when it will be done because I hate to disappoint you. It's better to pop in now and then for a peek. If you set up an account here, you can save me as a Favorite. That'll make it easier to check in on me. The working title I have right now for Stacey's story is "Stacey's Gift." One of the things I can't decide is whether to do it as first person or third person. Feel free to cast your vote with a reply here. And thanks for posting a comment. :)

redbirdStarlightredbirdStarlightabout 14 years ago

Okay, I prefer the first part of this.

Ive always been the gooey-romantic type.. so I wanted Sam and Heather to be together.. just them like.. No Hero.>.<

Good story thoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Typical...

Sorry... your story, for sure, but seemed like the typical male fantasy... all the girl needs is the right guy to make her change her ways... bunk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is now Gay Central

Dikes, wimp limp dicked fag boys married to sluts and all in between. Not a place for stright men, too bad.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years agoAuthor
Hold on a sec, let me get this penis out of my mouth...

Dear anonytroll: Seriously, is it just me or is there nothing better than a hot, hard cock sliding in and out of your throat on a rainy day? I don't know what it is, I just can't get enough juicy meat pipe today. Or proper spelling. Or good punctuation. You know, commas and hyphens and stuff? Yep, I can't get enough of any of it.

Wait, where are you going? Come back? Please?! I wanted to read you something from the Chicago Manual while my luscious manboy Pedro violates my honey-lubed naughty place.

Ugh... section 7.2... ugh, jesus, easy Pedro... okay, proper use of semicolons...

...and stay out. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm sorry?

I have read several comments about the overall 'dumbness' and 'gay/lesbian...ness' of this story and, if you wanta read 'straight' stories there are whole sections for that. I think if this isn't your cup of tea, find another cup. That said...I read stories for the STORY first, and the sex second. This was a story well written, and well worth the time I spent reading it. Bravo.

-Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic.

I cried. Then I came.

Anyone who didn't like this story needs to open their minds a little. I have been a Hero (and hope to be again some day), and sometimes wished to be a lesbian. This is what the gay girls can teach us - openminded, filthy, fierce, passionate LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it....

Y'know, the sex in the stories with these guys? I actually don't care if it's there or not? I mean, it's nice, but I actually just dig the characters. *sigh* Too bad none of the triads I've either been in, or been around end up way, way, waaaay broken and fucked to hell. Eh, enough of my ramblings. In short: more Peaches, Sam and Hero!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Write the book already!!!

Its been a long time since I found a group of stories that kept me on edge and captivated me forcing me to read ALL OF THEM IN A DAY! Oh well there goes my Saturday.

Thank You.

phfinaphfinaover 13 years ago
Heroic!

Hero: a man.

So odd for me to find a man in a lesbian story ... and like it.

*sigh* such a sweet triairing. I really, really liked Sam and Heather in the last story ... but this story was deeper. Sam wasn't as broken as your introductory note led me to fear, AND she is thoughtful in her own way, maybe selling herself short on her brains (which is understandable when she has a gf competing with and beating the Rus at their game).

So, really, the undeveloped character in this pair of stories is Heather. All the characters we just got to know as well as they let us ... perhaps Heather is fine with just us knowing her as a sweet, buxom blond?

This is what your stories have done: presented Heather, Sam, and Hero as people, real, breathing people, people I'd like to know. My Nana was Sicilian. I held her hand as the cancer ate her away on the hospice bed. 95 years and up to the last six months she was running rings around her whole family, gardening, volunteering, feeding us all...

I so, so miss her, too, Sam, and Nana went as well as you could go: with her family with her ... as always.

God, I'm crying now.

Another sweet, sweet story. Thank you for it.

kisses, 'phfina

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

At some point, I stopped reading the stories in this series for the sex and started reading them for the great story of three people in love. Thanks for the this epic series.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
To be perfectly honest

I prefer the Heather-Sammie relationship SOLELY. But, the Hero thing was cute. I just prefer reading about women being in love and just focusing on their love for each other rather than bring in another person, whether it be man OR woman, and making it a third party. You're a terrific writer though. I hope you write some more volumes about Heather and Sammie's relationship. It's so... such a mixture of sexy and sweetness perfectly blended together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I caught that!

Haha this story was the last place i expected to find the Sith Code from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic! Even if this story had been terrible i still would have liked it just for that. Luckily, it was fantastic. You continue to amaze me.

PacoFearPacoFearover 13 years agoAuthor
For "I caught that!" anony.

So glad to see someone noticed. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't think of a title.

I REALLY liked it. I really like the stories that have love and sex in them. You did a wonderful job of plot and made it so that the reader cared about ALL the characters. At least this reader did. Well done!!!!! Would read more of your work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wow

I noticed the touch of sith but Anonymous beat me too it lol. This was a wonderful story that brought a tear to my eye and also made my pulse race. I will read all the stories you ever write if for no other reason I love your descriptions like

"It was like being sodomized by a very patient and gentle tree stump." I love it you dirty lil bastard wonderful stuff never stop!

until next time Thanks Paco

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved the story, you are a fantastic writer and I didn't want it to end.

My only question is why didn't Sam react negatively when Heather slept with another person? From the relationship build up in Ch. 01 I was surprised Heather could do such a thing. I felt a little disappointed with her.

This isn't a criticism in the slightest, I found it very interesting, but I just didn't understand Sam's point of view. I hope you find the time to reply because I'm dying to know! I was thinking about the realism to your characters long after I'd finished reading!

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
For Anony with Q about Sam

Why is Sam okay with Heather sleeping with Hero? Um, because she's so very, well, Sam-ish?

Need more? Oi. Fine. XD

Actually, if you were reading carefully, Sam did explain herself a bit in this passage from the story:

"I told you all that so that you understand the kind of relationship Heather and I shared. We were friends and lovers and sisters - equals in every way. It's how I managed to share her with Hero.

"I didn't make her choose between us. I couldn't do that to her. Don't get me wrong, the selfish part of me wanted her for myself, but I knew that wasn't fair. I was still seeing Danny. And besides, Heather was overdue for a good experience with a guy. She'd had only two men, once each, and both were a disaster."

The unspoken truth of it (we're getting into my personal character conceptualization here) is that Samantha just doesn't look that far down the road. Schemes are more Heather's area of expertise. Nope, dear Sam is simpler, more primal -- a pure seat-of-her-pants gal. It's a feature of the Heather/Sam yin-yang thing I'd been throwing around in very unsubtle ways like Sam's line, "I would be Hero's other lover. The shadow to Heather's light."

Back to the point: Sam didn't have a problem with Heather hooking up with Hero because it only seemed fair to her for the reasons she stated above. Basically, Sam didn't see Hero coming, didn't understand his significance, didn't realize what he might mean in the long run. To her credit, when she does, she accepts, adapts and acts with her characteristic flair.*

Cheers,

-PacoFear

*If you care, one of my favorite character moments for Samantha is the way she reacts to Heather unveiling her scheme downstairs in the middle of the night and the transition into her trucking upstairs to mull it over only to have it turn sexual when Heather rejoins her in bed. The sex is simple, but because there's a fair amount of emotional tinder beneath it, it wound up reading pretty hot. Well, to me anyway. Everybody has their own buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for your reply, PacoFear!

Thank you so much for clearing that up, and so quickly too. I hope you didn't see it as a criticism - I really appreciate your writing. I am studying literature at the moment and stumbled on this accidentally and was captivated by the depth of your characters. I found that Sam's reaction showed she was a well thought out character and I like how it strayed from the predictable events that usually follow that sort of scenario.

If you don't mind me asking one more question, I was wondering what would have caused Heather to sleep with Hero, besides the alcohol? You say schemes are more Heather's area of expertise - does that mean that perhaps she had intended for everything to work out the way it did?

I'd like to repeat that I love the series, and I love Sam's character especially. The strength she shows despite being emotionally damaged, and the love and tenderness displayed for Heather makes her a really lovable character.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
For anony

Yes, Heather most certainly orchestrated the whole love-triangle and she intended it more or less from the very beginning. Heather, with her big connect-the-dots brain, picked up on something about Hero that was good for both her and for Sam. In the bit of dialogue below, Heather comments on how even Hero's profession revolves around ensuring the safety of his clients: (incidentally, this is an example trying my darndest to slip in character observations as innocuous-looking dialogue)

~*~ Hero's Life Ch. 06 ~*~

"You're one of his now," Peaches chimed tipsily from the back seat.

Sam glared at me."Is that right? You think you own me now, Hero?"

"I don't own anybody."

"I didn't mean like property, I meant like, protected. Hero looks out for the people he cares about. You should see him fight. People go flying! I'm not kidding. This one time, there were, like, these three guys and he..."

I let Peaches keep talking from the backseat as Sam steered my car from the parking lot onto the road. "The fight thing isn't what you think. I brought her to a class with me one night to try and get her to learn some self-defense for when she heads off to college. She saw us practicing."

But Peaches running commentary was still coming up from the backseat, "... and it got me so turned on I made him fuck me in the parking lot afterwards..."

"Judo, right?" Sam asked.

"Judo." I nodded then winced at the pain from doing it. Sam reached over and took my hand in sympathy.

Peaches leaned forward to complete her thought "... looks out for people. Like his clients and their money so they don't get into trouble with the SEC or the IRS."

"She's making connections again," Samantha observed, squeezing my hand.

"I hate connections," I sighed.

*

The sense of security Hero instills in the people around him, his b'al taschet is, or should have read, as a running theme. In my case it might have been a stumbling theme. :p

Heather confesses to selecting Hero partly based on him being a good fit for Sam too. That came in the midnight chess seen I mentioned in my last post. And when it all works out in the end, Heather does a bit of good-natured gloating about working the three of them together into their happy little triangle:

~*~ Point #2: Hero's Life Ch. 15 ~*~

It was fun watching them. Tender. Happy. Comfortable. It gave me a warm feeling in my middle that was even better than coffee.

Samantha, my sad, beautiful, broken little dancer - she was the girl she was meant to be. I can't take all the credit for that. Hero gets at least half.

Hero. For me, he's the sweet, funny, respectful older guy. He'd done the best thing he could do to win me, he'd looked past my body and into my head. He'd connected with my brain before connecting with my overdeveloped girlie parts.

For Samantha, Hero had been the patient, gentle, honest friend. He'd done the best thing he could do for her too. He'd waited. Waited for her to sort her complicated life and her complicated heart out. Sometimes, the sweetest thing you can do for someone you care about is to wait for them.

Samantha and Hero like to make fun of my weird little connect-the-dots brain. But you know what? It works pretty well, thanks very much. I smirked into my coffee cup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another I caught that

I had to stop mid read and laugh and then check the comments. Glad to see I'm not the only one who spotted the Sith creed.

Of course, laughing in amazement kind of killed the arousal, but I've got a lot more of your work to go to for that.

Great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My first ever comment.

Your story is the first to ever push me to comment my appreciation and, in your case, awe of such a creative and well written piece of writing. Of course you get that a lot but my, it was worth a comment. I can honestly say I've not read that many books that have had me as gripped and moved as your story did. And I'm an avid reader. Anyway, thanks for the fantastic read, I shall be sure to read everything you put out from now on. Also, if it's not too much trouble, the fluidity of your writing must be product of some planning, yeah? I'd like to know a little how you get it to flow so well, or is that just pure talent? ok, I'll remove my tongue now, but still, bloody well done.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
For anony "first comment ever"

On your questions: "Also, if it's not too much trouble, the fluidity of your writing must be product of some planning, yeah? I'd like to know a little how you get it to flow so well, or is that just pure talent?"

Oh how I wish it were talent. No, it's more like stubborness/endurance. I write something then I re-write and re-write, agonizing over economy and flow and dialogue and timing and motivation and heat and emotion and -- well, you get the picture. XD There are still parts of this I look and think, ugh, there's got to be a million better ways to say that. At some point though, I just kind of let go and post the darn things.

Glad you liked it though. That's kind of the point, I guess. :)

HythlodyHythlodyover 12 years ago
An excellent read

I have now lovingly read all of your work concerning Hero, Sam, and Peaches. What a wonderful story, were you to get all of it into one book, as either a collection of short stories or with a little of connective writting as one coherent story over several books perhaps, I would personally buy the first copy. Though im sure i would have to fight with many others here for that privelage. You could easily fill out three medium length novels, at least, with just what youve written so far as the meat of the overarcing story. Mind you i say this because i find myself curious as to what comes next for them, seems like they are all in for a big change in their lives together. Im sure I am just being greedy and simply desire more for the sake of more. It sounds silly but i actually enjoyed this work more for its quality of literature than necessarily its erotic content, though that was excellent as well. Please more sir, you have a gift and i pray you continue to share it.

Yours in Deviancy,

Mr. H

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

Sweet story, i liked it very much. Keep up the good work mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
speechless

damn really this is some beautiful writing here makes me wish i was a girl really this is seriously awesome. some one should make a movie about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You!

Excellant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
also my first ever comment :)

I have to say I loved your story, it had so much depth and the characters were so complex, it made the whole thing so believable and real for me. Your writing style I find exceptional, the perfect blend of extra information and story line that keeps you reading but also makes sure you don't get lost or left behind. Furthermore I found that I could relate to a few qualities in both main characters eg, Samantha's dark, wild, broken yet strong side and Heather's soft, playful, young yet wise side. I'm sure I am not the only one as these are qualities that make up that wonderful strong being that is the average woman. I have never been moved by a story so much as to comment however I found this story to be exceptional in more ways than one. I feel I must add that, should you decide to continue this story into a book or series, I ( and I'm sure a few others) would be only too delighted to purchase a copy. You have a rare talent as a true story writer! Thank you for the wonderful read.

Jessica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

You're an amazingly talented writer. Not all stories need to be about the sex. Yours is absolutely perfect. I love the characters, and it leaves me wanting more. Of course, the sex helps. I'm thrilled to read everything else pertaining to the story. Congratulations on your extremely gifted talent. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

I first came across you, Paco, when I found 'Outsourcing'. I loved the story and was impressed by the way it was written. So often erotic stories seem to be written by semi-literates. It was a joy to read something so imaginative by someone who valued and enjoyed the English/American language. I now have all your stories on my 'favourites' so that I can access them quicvkly.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I honestly enjoyed this story more simply since you included the Code of the Sith. Big Star Wars fan here. :)

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was brilliant though I might be biased, Sam speaks to my twisted side. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply Amazing

I originally started reading for the naughtier parts, and got caught up in the story. This is not a frequent thing with erotic writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are so evil!

I like how you used a slightly modified version of the Sith Code from Star wars. I'm going to guess that you are a fan of KOTOR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nothing says lesbian love story like two women falling in love with a man. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story I've ever read on here

I LOVE this entire plot with peaches, Sam, and hero. I was sad when it was over. Will you ever write anymore with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love your writing!!

I love your writing!! It warms my heart, I want to protect sammie.

amoralchemistryamoralchemistryabout 12 years ago

You are fucking amazing! Ignore the haters, they are gonna hate. Your writing is awesome, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story arc

Frankly, I really like the whole series. You've developed the characters into real people that I've grown to like, and the sex scenes are done very well.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It was a very good story, but....

I really didn't like Hero. Not that he's a bad character, but I was hoping it would just be Heather and Sam ending up together. Adding Hero just seemed too much like a male fantasy. I was really hoping for just a lesbian love story, but oh well. Are any of your other stories pure lesbian? or are there any other stories you can recommend?

MrMegzMrMegzalmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for a pair of beautiful stories that warmed my soul and tugged at my heartstrings. You have a beautiful talent with words. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep writing

It doesnt get any better than this :) hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I kinda dunno wat else to say. Just wow! You rock my world Paco. :)

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

love your writing. more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Un Petit Mort

What Peaches and Samantha go thru is called "Un petit mort" or little death. It is what the french call that blackout women tend to have after a great BIG O.

We guys call it zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
samahtas pride.

while im not neccessarly a lesiban freak, this is by far one of the best, if not the.best i have had the good fortune to read here. you need to finish it.

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
Darth Sam

Loved it xxxxx

5 stars for making me cry and cum at the same time :)

softlysoftlysoftlysoftlyover 11 years ago
So well written...

that I can forgive you not describing the sex between Hero and Sam. In reality, thank God you did not as i am one of those lesbians that read this category! (Nah, really I don't mind fantasy hetero sex at all. It can be sexy, if not for me). Well done.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
Good ending to a good story...

and I guess we could call it never ending, because I'm sure the three of them are still together... Heather should be about done with her bachelor's by now...

Thanks for sharing this with us...

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Dude tha was just so awesome ! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

burningpenburningpenabout 11 years ago

beautiful. thanks.

Emotions and endorphins always mix funny and you've made it work impossibly just like their love triangle.

stifflikn656stifflikn656about 11 years ago
peaches and honey

this truely one of the most erotic love stories that i have ever read is there and more with you and peaches i really like it with you and hero you three are perfect together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This is honestly the most beautiful story i have ever read. I fell in love with Sam just reading about her, I bet she is a wonderful woman! Heather is so lucky to have her.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Nice change of POV.

At first I wasn't sure I would like this as much as Ch. 01, which is from Heather's point of view. Sam's perspective has a harsher edge to it and it took me a few minutes to slip past it's blade. Once there, it was a very good story (as I've come to expect from you).

I, for one, liked the ending and the way you skirted the actual seduction. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if it were there in all it's glory, for we all know it would have been glorious. Anyway, if the mood ever takes you, I'd love to hear about their trip to Sicily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As great as this was...

As good as it was, perhaps putting a bisexual tag on it would be a better idea. I was really interested in this for the two characters Heather and Sam. It's nicely written, great, however the tags don't mention the aspect on which this story REALLY is focused on. Also I'm a sucker for monogamist relationships, perhaps the fact that a love triangle is mentioned in the comments from the author should have hinted that, but yeah... Not at all dissing on this, the first one was fantastic, this one good, but the tag is kind of off, likely if someone clicks on it, they expect lesbian and not bisexual. Though I must say the fact that this concentrates a lot on the relationship, really made it a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This one about made me cry...

...which is a very good thing. You have an amazing gift, and I am absolutely adoring every story in this series. Many of the fetishes touched upon are not my particular brand of kink; but with the excellent character development and plotlines, I enjoyed those scenes as much as the ones featuring my brand of perversion. Please, keep writing. You are a credit to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it... Just love it.

I've been looking for a really good erotic story to read, been browsing the other stories and I liked a few here and there but this one really got to me... Don't know why but it was really good... So good in fact that I'm up reading the story at 3am with work in about 3 hours... Keep writing like this and you will always have a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I'm from Sicily, and when it reached nonna's death I started sobbing out of the blue...

Never happened before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Darth Bane

Nicely done. And I liked how you made the story round into the sith code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Where were you when I was 18, and convinced that I needed two people to love?

Where were you when I was 20, and the two people I thought I needed turned out to be too self-centered?

Where were you when I was 22, and disastrously married one of the two selfish people?

Your turn-of-phase is beautiful and easy to read. Your imagery is solid, erotic and doesn't leave me wondering why there's an extra hand in the scene! Your stories tug at my heartstrings and make me wet.

Thank you.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 10 years ago
Don't...

Don't start changing anything. I really liked Sam's story. Just like I have liked the whole Heather/Peaches/Bubblegum, Stacey/Strawberry, Hero, Sam, Bobbie series. There is a great chemistry going there. Samantha's dark with Peaches' light and Hero balancing the two is wonderful. It makes me wish I was Hero. That in the end is what should happen. When a writer can get the reader to identify with a character or desire to be the character they have done their job and done it well. A truly rare achievement. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually I also loved your ending. happens all the time even to the

best of people. Well written. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

This story almost made me cry with the part of her grandma. So sad. But great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spectacular

your writing is superb, as usual.

More, please...especially from Sam's pov.

InterSomniaInterSomniaalmost 10 years ago
Woah...

This god damn story makes me cry and giggle and aroused all at the same time. I don’t know how you do it, but somehow it just seems to come naturally. I don’t know if being in love with a story counts as being insane, but if it does than I’m as crazy as they come. Thanks so much for writing this and I’ll be addicted to every story you have written (hell yes, I still have more to read!!) and will right, I’m quite sure of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Umm

Well, I'm a huge fan of the first chapter, i've read it over and over, To be completely honest? I can't stand this one, I couldn't get through the first page, mainly due to her basically being happy she cheated, love unconditional or not, I can't really picture that as "Real"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
confused

It wasn't really a story I used to read here. Threesome is not my thing. First, it's kinda gross, second I don't know if it can be real. I mean, a regular threesome? not to mention 'love' is in the air. I just don't buy it. First chapter was my kind of thing, the second chapter leveled up a bit mature than I expect.

But be as it may be. In all fairness -- it was superbly written, very detailed and accurate. You actually nailed it 'cause I can literally picture every scene. But again this is not my thing. I am not yet at that point where I should believe that love can be possible in a threesome; that I can gladly share someone I love dearly to another human being and be ridiculously turned on by it. Hope I don't get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would like more!

I loved it! I'm sort of surprised by some of the comments. Could use more of your well described sex, but still great story, continue it please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As Mentioned

in my mis-comment on Ch 6 of Hero, this is a bit confusing as to timing - if only in relationship as to when I could read one (P&H) or the other (Hero) without one giving away the other's story / plot, etc...

As to this story, it's more confusing for me to read other comments.

Why folks want the coldness of restricted reality in their fiction is odd enough, but to disrespect a story that is quite obviously a love-story - again, this is erotic fiction - makes zero sense to me. The fact is that this is a story of love and it's wonderfully well done.

I was glad to get some more insights into Sam, and hope even more will be revealed as Hero continues.

I did read Sam's revenge scene, and I'm of a mixed-mind as to whether I want you to go back into the details of Sam's earlier life of debauchery after Stephen 'left her'.

The part that wants to know doesn't want the brokenness that I am confident you would feel needs to be conveyed - and with your talent would certainly be capable of making me cringe from her suffering :(

Finally I'd just like to say 'thanks' for the excellent story telling, for sharing your time and talent and for some really great characters.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SNIFFLES!!!!!

CONSTANT SNIFFLES!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Done

Truly well done!!!!!!

Aunt_VictoriaAunt_Victoriaalmost 8 years ago
Nonna approves

You get it, all of it. Kudos and a warm embrace.

ElizaKinghornElizaKinghornover 7 years ago

So I have loved this story for a long time, I remember reading it when I was much younger a few years back. Although sadly the first time I read it I gave up once Hero was introduced. This time I powered through only to realise I wish I hadn't given up to begin with. I don't often read anything on here out of the lesbian realm. But Hero's heart and genuine love for Heather and Sam both really pulled at me. So much that I have taken the time to read through your collection of Hero's story

I must say this was an incredibly good read. I'm rather fond hero and his presence in the second chapter. Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

I loved this! I've started on the "peripheral" stories. I love how the tales all tie together (so far!). Now it's time to buckle down and read the Hero saga. I just know I'm going to love it. Some erotica stories are just that but I really care about your characters and their relationships, yes, and even their kinks and baggage.

Cheers

Dave

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Wow, so very good. Great story line, great characters, wonderful plot. And thanks for helping Samantha heal throughout this story line. And once again, thank you for sharing it with us!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
I had to read this story once again

And it was every bit as good (if not better) than the first time I read it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Frankly ...

... I cannot see how anyone, female OR male, would rate this story poorly, PF. Wayyy too good to do so.

It's perfect, exactly as written.

Top rank in my book, and I doubt that I'm alone.

Thank you.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Second read ...

... and I fully agree with "Hidden", it was even better.

Having read all the chapters, with all the characters, I have a far better understanding of what Sam has been through.

And if there's any character that truly deserves to be happy, it's her. It's been a long time coming.

Thanks again, Paco.

SpectralWolf45SpectralWolf45almost 7 years ago
Damn

Just want to say, very taken with how awesome your stories are. The characters are great. Epecially Samantha. She's the hook, for me. Pretty much all of her resonates with me. I'd love to hear her entire story, start to finish. Even the really bad parts.

I'm also trying to remember what city/state these stories were set in that a siciliana has to hide her weapon under a drawer. Struck me as wrong, but that's simply my opinion and how my family is. I recognize the "spring clip" for what it is, but I'm really curious as to what you picture her sidearm to be (make/model/caliber).... that detail would REALLY be nice to know. But I digress. Thank you for sharing these stories. You've definitely made my entire weekend with them.

pamasseurpamasseurover 6 years ago
thank you paco

I have been binge reading your stories for the past week and am throughly impressed. Aside from some typos and grammar errors, your stories are well written, have superb plots and believable characters although accountants must make six figure salaries in your hometown to afford the lifestyles described.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For once, I am wrong!

The author is no longer here, so I suppose this will be read by those who make it this far, to the end of the story (that'll be all of them, I hope).

Almost without exception I hate sequels. They are invariably lazy, utilising characters who already have a history that reader already knows. They almost never live up to the original because we already know who does what, unless the author abuses the memory and makes the primary character do something unexpected and out of place, and any new character is just that - someone new that we have to remember their name and their quirks.

But if you really have to do a sequel it needs to be just different enough to add to the formula without taking anything away. There are way too many really lousy sequels on this site already, that bring the memory of the original story down, that do nothing to add to the characterisation or overall plot, even leaving a sort of bad taste in the mouth or mind. And yet it will come as no surprise to discover that I am going to go into cliche mode now, and say that this is definitely one of the few exceptions.

Change the precept whilst keeping the concept. Add something to the story that is not overbearing and - this is the big one! - change the storyteller.

Ok, there was lots that we would feel we need to know about Samantha that had already been hinted at but not completely filled out; but did we need to know what happened to the drunk, or her uncle, or the previous lovers that were implied but were then only mentioned in passing as her sexual skills were demonstrated.

I felt Heather was weaker in this part. Just a feeling.

On their crazy sex scale they really didn't get above five, it was essentially more of the same using fingers and tongues, with added penis and a little rimming (which I cannot believe they hadn't already tried) thrown in.

I am interested in what happens to these characters, but a sequel to a good sequel is just miserable and makes you regret investing emotion - look at Alien 3.

Not that it is going to happen unless PacoFear returns, and even then I would strongly advise against it.

IssueforthIssueforthover 3 years ago
Completed.

Love the story and the different points of view, and all the angles.

The Nonna bit got me too. Beautiful story, Well Done.

alexamarkalexamarkover 3 years ago
About the Author's note

To try and write light and happy about Sam would be wrong. She is a dark and beautiful soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was expecting a l lesbian love story. This was not it.

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathalmost 2 years ago

I'd count this predominantly as polyamory

ReesertonReesertonalmost 2 years ago

Went from lesbian love story to a straight man’s dream?

Antares260Antares260almost 2 years ago

Love the characters and their philosophy, precious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is perfect as you wrote it. I very much enjoy how you develope and carry through with your story theme. Perfect humor woven in at just the right time

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Anybody doesn't like this, fuck 'em!

Seriously, thank you, excellent read.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Perfect…just missing Berry in all this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sure you know how well you write, story and sex both brilliant, thanks for so much effort for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, thank you.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

You changed the entire direction after a great first chapter.

Just why ?

1 Star from me, a real big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, amazing characters that were really fleshed out. Great read, and good dealing with the abuse aspect and its ramifications

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, amazing characters that were really fleshed out. Great read, and good dealing with the abuse aspect and its ramifications

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this so much. Great style, great sex,, full of longing. More please.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous