All Comments on 'Peakwood University: Orientation'

by LondonBurbank

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"my little motherfucker's got his cock back where it belongs."

That's Erica, Tony's mother, giving him a preview of what's going to happen when they visit Tony's new school, Peakwood University. This school is the brilliant creation of a highly talented writer in his early 20s. There's no doubt that Mr. LB was hard when he wrote this story, and that he shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. Peakwood U is the answer to most every boy's deepest and most secret desire, and the deepest desire of lots and lots of mothers, probably most of them too. For four years the boy lives with his mother as man and wife, and as his mother's virile young husband, the son fucks his mother at will. Like her tall good-looking boy, mom's more excited than she's ever been before. Excitement is raised to a fever pitch by the knowledge that the thousands of other boys at the school are all happily fucking their own mothers like there's no tomorrow, giving dear old mom the best cums of her life. Tony can't help himself, even during freshman orientation he's got to fuck his mother, he's just got to stick his fat young cock up his own damn birth canal and blow his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Tony and Erica grin like kids at Christmas, knowing that for the next four years Tony's cock will be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. Those young balls of his never quit, so Erica's twat will be filled to the brim with her darling baby boy's creamy sperm. Peakwood U should be called Paradise U.

ErikStErikStabout 10 years ago

Wow! This is the epitome of a hot story. Hope you'll continue this

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

until it got to the sharing i was good.how can he go from secretly wanting her to sharing her in 5 mins?the mom also had wanted him then gets a look that says she cant wait to fuck every boy there.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 10 years ago
Simply must continue

Truly a great beginning, now you need to continue the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
They MUST start a family with a Baby!

Studies, dinner, fucking at nite, pregnancy followed with constant fucking

thru the semester..........

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 10 years ago

This is hopefully the beginning of a very fuckliscious series for the Oedipal connoisseur. Those of us who take our mother/ son fantasies seriously have been waiting for some time for the next great series at this web site.

It is an exceptionally hot idea to have an entire college devoted to Oedipalism. I had previously imagined the possibilities of a fraternity. But this really ramps it up a notch. Funny, because it is is no brainer! If mothers would only have the depraved decency to fuck the daylights out of their sons at college, how many sons would be able to concentrate better on their studies? More than a few, I suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

been here for quite some time now and have read multiple mom/son stories but those stories never got me excited unlike this one. I hope you continue writing more story as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CRYS OUT FOR MORE

Well done and certainly well thought out. I'd enjoy reading more chapters. Put some hair on some of these women. Not everyone enjoys the new born virgin look.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
graduate summa cumma lotta?

I read this simply because of the title. It's awesome, and has shades of "Boys Sexual Training Camp" by klrxo in it. The premise is a touch unbelievable, but the hell with it, let's go to college! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not bad... nice premise. A bit overwritten. Your obsession with bouncing, swaying ponderous orbs of breastflesh got a bit tedious. Every cock has to be at least 8 inches?? I'll watch for the next installment... hope it gets a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hail the return of the gonzo incest tale!

Your favorites list betrays your influences, but even without seeing it I knew you had to be a fan of klrxo and Ahabscribe. The story is outrageous and bombastic and hot, hot, hot! I, for one, certainly hope to see a lot more from you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

A very promising beginning. Can't wait to see the subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fuck fuck fuck!!!!! Can't wait for the next chappys... An excellent premise which suits my test perfectly..... Just post it quickly.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Motherfucking for the lust of it!

He gets to live in his Mother's "fuck-hole" for four years. What a way to live. What will he study? Mother "cuntlingus"? Great story, made me so fucking hot. I didn't care for the swinging angle. I just want to see his mom literally fuck him out while whispering every decadent, filthy, nasty thing she can think of. No love, just raw sex for the pleasure. The dirtier the better when it comes to mother/son fucking. Keep writing man. Makes me want to fuck my mother. You know you want to motherfuck me don't you? Your motherfucking cock belongs to mommy now!63A3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

The topic of the story is quite intriging and it is a great beginning, however two and a half pages of discribing the film about the sexual goings on at the collage was tedious. Also not to charged up about all of the swinging the film focused on since "Erica" the mother of Tony told him after jumping in his lap that she was ALL his from then on. All in all though it is a good foundation and set up for future chapters when Erica and Tony get down to fucking each other through collage and beyond. Looking forward to the next installment and many future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please write more I love this story

LelouchLelouchabout 10 years ago

I too am a fan of the outlandish but still hot fantasies of klrxo and the like, and am looking forward to continuation of this story; especially when Tony and Erica enroll in that sexual training class (which I'm envisioning similarly to klrxo's BSTC)...

Perhaps in the future, you might wish to consider asking the talented RavenFox (user "theravenfox") to perform one of her amazing audio interpretations of the story as well (I'd likely contribute some startup $ to make that happen)!

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 10 years ago
Very nice! Klrxo should be proud...

Story is well written and vividly described with much passion. The descriptions the video's scenes really do feel like you are opening a window and looking into the happenings at the University. While I agree with some -- that the groupsex/swing element depicted takes away a bit from the intimate mother/son bonding... this is after all your story, and you can write what ever element you want into it. Not 100% what I would have done, but still very hot, and very well written. Kudos on a wonderful story and from one Klrxo-esque fan/author, thank you for writing it. Check out my stories and my favorites list for more like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

You have an interesting idea for a story but why do you have to show your insecurities by following the stupid formula of so many today? Your mom has a great figure and huge tits? Really? Come on, get real. Then you add to the stupidity by imagining you have this huge cock that is SOOOOOOO much bigger than your father's. Get a life!!! We all know you have a little 4 incher so don't try to convince you are hung like a horse. Besides, your mother would hate having such a big thing in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it going!

The story line is quite unique and it is really sexy. I've never thought about such an interesting idea of incest. You should continue the series and talk about what happens during the freshman year, sophomore year and so on> Keep it going!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

An amazing twist for an incestuous love story. Although thin on character development, I enjoyed the uniqueness of the university experience. Unfortunately, I do not find it unbelievable that 5000 mother and/or 5000 sons would want to be each others lovers. 5 star rating.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

What a pity! I couldn't end the story. The swapping "killed" the story for me. And the mother said her son was the only man for her... A TOTAL LIE. She was gonna be a TOTAL SLUT, what a pity....

SonusiamSonusiam3 months ago

Boring, all shot's the movie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLondonBurbank@LondonBurbank
138 Followers
To those who enjoy my Peakwood University series, thank you very much for your support. To those who don't enjoy my Peakwood University series, my style's not for you I suppose. All the best in finding something that fits your taste.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES