All Comments on 'Peel My Costume Off'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Peel My Costume Off

Very nice, short, sweet and the point. Hope there are more stories about Carl and Kim's adventures.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Fun if unrealistic

It is a fun little story. I'm a bit dubious about this shy couple boldly joining in, as well as Alice having sex with a man. There is also the problem of using liquid latex on unshaven skin; I expect that the peeling will yank out any hair. Still, it's light-hearted fun.

ErotonautErotonautover 5 years ago
Nice story

Short and sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Novel idea

Great idea for a party. I'll have to try latex body paint. Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brings back memories

I was 48 and having an affair with a young 20 year old hot little redhead. I introduced her to a lot of very sexual things over time and watched her blossom into a very sexual person. I taught her the joy of exhibitionism and soon she was finding all sorts of ways to show off. I was going to take her to a Halloween party and suggested I paint her costume on her. We decided on a tiger and it took almost three hours of intense painting to cover her entire body. She had a pair of cat ears and even a tiger tail butt plug. Needless to say she won the costume contest at the bar that night . She must have been fingered by a couple of dozen men and even got fucked by two guys during the evening. I created a bit of a monster with her and eventually she moved away to a larger city to have more fun than I could give her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...