All Comments on 'Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 02'

by KaceyLoveington

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Soron666Soron666over 5 years ago
great

great so far please go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for the next few chapters

I hope after Nate has the good doctor, she learns that Nate and his father share great genetics.

imageman14imageman14over 5 years ago
AWESOME

Keep it coming. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job!!

Great storytelling, could easily visualize each scene! Lot of potential in this story.

I felt the pace should be tad bit faster than this as there was very little progress in this chapter story wise as compared to the first one. Eagerly waiting for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

The story is great so far but this chapter seems like a repeat of the first with very little progress. But I also like that it’s not too fast paced. I hope you eventually include the dad and have the Dr. go wild with the two of them. Keep the chapters coming.

MMSdawgMMSdawgover 5 years ago
More please!!

Please write more!

Warriorsmooth1Warriorsmooth1over 5 years ago
Mmmmm

I am Hooked hard Baby Girl .Keep it up you are really stroking a lil more than my imagination . Keep it Up 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More...a little sex would

...help. I like the build up, but a little self-help by the doc, or even a bit of dripping pre-come would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Please keep more coming. Loved the detail and the visuals. Can’t wait for more!

Karl_HunggusKarl_Hunggusover 5 years ago
I love this story

I really love what you have written so far and I can't wait to read more. I'm loving the tension building and the somewhat slow pace. The process of seduction is extremely sexy, especially when it involves a sexy professional woman falling for a young giant black cock! ;)

omar84omar84over 5 years ago
Amazing I love it

I am anxiously waiting for the other chapters, I would like to see the internal fight of Zoe between her fidelity to her husband and her sexual instincts, and that the latter prevail when she no longer has any defenses, your story has all my attention, excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Build-Up Masterful

Again, lovely build-up here. I love how you patiently build her lust. You really DO have a thing for large penises, as you say in your profile. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story and buildup can't wait for Zoe to tell her husband about it

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I. Wonder how she is going to convince hubby that she should have several black babies by the neighbor kid.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaceyLoveington@KaceyLoveington
I gravitate towards Big Cock Seduction stories. Normally innocent wives and girlfriends who can't help themselves when introduced to hung males. Interracial is my favourite genre. However, I would also like to write some incest, transgender, Loving Wives and Cuckold stories....