Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe stood up beside the naked black kid and realized that she barely eye level with his nipples as the stood beside one and other. She placed one hand inside the underwear, being careful not to touch his cock as it dangled once again over the waistband, having returned to his regular 'smaller' 9-inch state, and found her way into an opening.

"Right, found it here. If you just try and put it in here..." She began, and then immediately saw Nate struggling to hold the waistband out and then try and get his dick angled correctly.

"You just hold the waistband out, and I'll get this..." She said reaching and wrapping her hands around his thick cock. For the second time this week she noticed how her fingers and thumb didn't come close to touching each other. Then she noticed something else. Her white skin up against his dark brown skin. She wasn't wearing any gloves!

"Ok, I'm just going to try forcing it down there, tell me if I am hurting you," She continued, deciding it was too late for gloves. And actually enjoying the feeling of warmth radiating from his cock onto her hand.

Nate Jones stood smiling at the sight of his curvy next door neighbor s little white hand wrapped around his cock. He wanted to continue this 'struggle' to get into the underwear for a few moments more so that he could grow fully hard in her hand, but as if by some reverse miracle Doctor Monroe had managed to find the one perfect angle to fish his cock perfectly into the pouch.

"There! We did it!" She smiled proudly. "How does that feel?" She asked, watching as Nate moved around a bit.

"Not bad Doc! Not bad at all!" He grabbed his coiled cock where the pouch hugged it tightly and moved it around a few times.

"Better?" Doctor Monroe asked once he had stopped trying to move it. She brought her hand up to the black kids' bulge, squeezed it and tried moving it around for herself as if it was the most natural thing to do in the world. "Much better!" She answered for herself.

"These seem great. Thanks Doctor. For all your help!" Nate said as he began to dress. Part of Zoe was disappointed the appointment was over already, but then she realized they had been in here for 45 minutes.

"You're welcome Nate, and can call me Zoe. We are neighbors after all." She smiled. "Look, why don't you see how you get on with those over the weekend. I am going to check in with some other doctors to see if they have any experience or advice on what we can do about the ache you feel and the constant need to empty those giant balls...sorry, I mean your testicles. And I'll make another appointment for you next week. How does that sound?"

"Perfect Doc...sorry...Zoe. Thanks," Nate said as he finished getting himself together.

"Any plans for the weekend?" Zoe asked.

"Big game on Saturday! You should come watch, see how these briefs hold up!" Nate joked, causing Zoe to laugh.

"Thanks. It's my husbands birthday on Saturday, but he does love the football. Maybe I'll take him there before cooking him a meal." 'And maybe I will go buy him a special gift' She thought to herself, feeling horny and biting her lip at the thought.

"He's a lucky man. See you soon Zoe," Nate said as he left.

12