All Comments on 'Penny'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't get it?

Is this chapter 5? If so why doesn't it say that? Or is it chapter 1? Who the hell can tell because this guy hardly ever finishes his stories anyway! It looks like this is the 5th chapter. Will there be a 6th?

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 fucking star only because there are no negative stars I can give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain bad

JPB has written a bunch of stories, most of them are some sick shit. This isn't the sickest shit he's written, but it's not very good. Some old jokes and rehashed crap from a bunch of old stories. I'll be generous and give it a three. It should be a two.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Not in the upper echelon

This just wasn't much of a story. I've always disliked the "we met in college" flashback that takes up half the story. I've heard all the jokes and read all this before in other stories. Uninspired. When it dumped into incest I was out. Try again.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Old guys...

Emptying your hard drive of old fragments or are you so disinterested now that you are still recycling "and I went to Radio Shack" phrases into your stories...

Ntropy586Ntropy586about 7 years ago
I'm disappointed with you, Bob....

For a guy who describes himself in his bio as a "dirty old man," you really should have gained a strong enough grasp of the English language to realize that "woman" is singular, while "women" is the plural form of that word.

The whole story seems like something thrown together just to publish, man...and I will confess that I've come to expect better than that from you.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Marriage is over , now they will be just fuck buddies, Penny just doesn't know it yet.

Please finish the story . Hate it when there is no resolution.

carvohicarvohiabout 7 years ago
Oh For shits sake...

Some comments are just so asinine.

JPB writes what he writes the way he writes, and he just happens to be pretty darn good at it. This was exactly what it was supposed to be; something fun to read.

You want to read some wimp cuckold read that UK guys "Irresistable impulse". Want to read something complicated read something by Beermaker. Want something long and fanciful read Stang Star. Want something heartfelt try Slir Puff. Want something over complicated read me. But if you want to have fun read JPB. Now don't get your bowels in an uproar.

This was a five.

Thanks Bob. Keep em coming.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story was ok.

What we do not need is some fuckhead telling us what to read.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

UGH get over the landing strip story idea, you've done it to DEATH, it's no longer funny, and he should just dump the bitch, but then you're a wimp aren't you JPB?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Starting to suspect JPB is in Michael Jordan with Washington Wizards phase of his Literotica career

Doesn't elevate he used to, not a real threat to win championship, though always capable of isolated brilliance, motivation seems to be he loves the game and still better then majority of competition.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
This is Straight Forward JPB

This is the story that made Milwaukee Famous ! Oh , wait , that's the wrong item , oops !

This is the kind of story that made JustPlainBob 's storytelling career . Yes it had it all , stand up at the Landing Strip , to a cameo by that stalwart , Pauline French .

To any of you folks who only discovered this site in the last two days , this author has several hundred little gems just like this . I know because I've read them all.

Any new readers , before you go diving too deep into his catalog , read his open letter .

Also , if you're like me , stay away from stories that are 3.7ish or below. Those are ones , as described in his open letter , written for sites that only published those awful story lines .

Thanks Bob.

4 *'s

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 7 years ago

came here to read this story. was not disappointed. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh hell no!

The story was good but didn't end like I hoped.

My wife was one who never lied. At least, not until the end. She might not volunteer something but if I asked, she would tell me the truth. Unfortunately, I asked the wrong question.

My wife wasn't a virgin when we married, in fact, even with the little pussy I'd had, I knew she wasn't particularly tight. I'm a bit over average, 7" and almost 6" around. The two girls I'd had before my wife both seemed to think I was big. Now to the question.

I was curious about her past sex life. She'd had two men before me and one, the first, for almost two years of steady fucking. I asked her about losing her cherry, I'd never popped one and she grimaced and said it was terrible. I asked why and she told me about the terrible pain. It felt like he was ripping her open and it took weeks before she was healed enough to try it again. The second time was almost as bad, but after that, it not only got better, but with a dreamy look in her eye, she told me sex became wonderful. As it turned out, she admitted his cock was huge, too big for a girl to lose her cherry to and then he pounded her with it for two years, much of the time twice each day.

She admitted his cock was larger than mine and with a little pressing, she finally told me much larger. At least an inch longer and thicker yet. While he couldn't go for hours, like those on the internet, he could fuck her for twenty minutes straight, then a half hour rest and pound her another twenty minutes or longer.

There is something worse than a cheater, it is someone who lies for that cheater to their spouse. I'd heard my wife's first love had moved back to town and had even been seen where she was a waitress at a small café. I never thought too much about it, I was in love and we were bound together for life.

A buddy who knew the story and also her ex--they had all went to school together, was the one who clued me in. He had saw them leaving the café together and was curious enough to follow them. They stopped at the boyfriends house and didn't come out for forty-five minutes and she was back to work before her hour lunch break was over. I'd screwed her that night and she didn't feel any different than usual.

I spent the next few weeks taking an hour off each day during her lunch break and finally caught them. It was on my wife's day off and I was parked across the street in my boss' car. She had told me she would spend the day with her parents, going over old pictures.

I recognized his car from my buddies description. It was a red Dodge Charger, brand spankin' new. When he pulled in, he didn't even knock, just walked into my house. Pulling out my phone I called my In-laws and they said yes she was there, but in the bathroom. I spoke to my father-in-law and that lie cost him a broken jaw and me six months in the slammer.

My phone was in my hand on video when I tiptoed in the back door. The noises coming from the master bedroom were unmistakable. The door wasn't closed all the way and I simply pushed it open a few feet to see him mounted up behind her, pounding the hell out of her cunt. She was right, that fucking thing was a brute. How she could take it so easily at barely 5' and 95lbs, I'll never know. But her cunt was making a squelching sound while he jack hammered the hell out of her.

Three minutes of video and I changed to camera. They noticed the flash after the third one and when Jannie saw me, she screamed. Switching back to video I caught it all as she tried to hide, Tom pulled out and tried to get into pants with a giant boner. Planning on letting him go unscathed, I'd see him in court, I couldn't help tripping him as he went by, hitting his head on the hallway wall. After giving him some serious thought, I told him to wait and made Jannie dress and leave with him.

I had her served at work and my cousin was sitting there when it happened. Surprise, surprise, Tom was there while my soon to be ex worked. When the papers were delivered, she broke into tears and he took her home, his home I assume.

Her parents came with her to pick up clothes and personal items. I let Jannie and her mom in first, and when John came in, I was cocked and ready. My feet were set and my swing looping wide. Not expecting it was what broke his jaw and I went to jail. Before I heard the door close behind me, a couple buddies and coworkers helped me empty the rental and put everything in storage. I even cleaned out every dollar from our bank account expecting to be lambasted by a judge, but she didn't complain.

A year later, a divorced man and out of jail for almost six months, I heard news that left me feeling much better. Jannie had left Tom, although they were planning their marriage, when she caught him in THEIR bed, fucking a neighbor woman. I almost died laughing, especially when I heard he gave her something. Yeah, my sister works in billing at the local clinic.

Although I avoided anywhere she might be like the plague, Jannie finally tracked me down. I'd bought a little shack a few miles out of town on eight acres and on weekends worked at fixing it up. Without power, I packed water from town and used a lantern at night. For a single guy who enjoyed fishing the nearby river for salmon and steelhead more than anything, life was perfect.

Eighteen months after our divorce was final, I was sitting on the porch one afternoon, getting ready for some fly-fishing for summer run steelhead. I'd never saw the car before and didn't think too much about it, until Jannie stepped out. She looked good, too good, as she walked toward me and up the porch steps.

Thankfully she started out by apologizing, both for her actions and her folks lies. John's busted jaw had healed but it did me good to hear it still ached when it rained. After the niceties were out of the way, I asked her bluntly what the hell she was doing at my home. That's when I was blindsided by her asking if there was any chance for us as a couple again.

I didn't have to answer. My wife of six weeks walked out on the porch, with her own rod in her hand. Yep, I'd met her on the river and fell in love with another fly-fisherman, or fisherwoman, to be more accurate. We had went out for eight months before we married and she loved my place and the way I Iived. Not only was she tall, lean and beautiful, she was a slightly used new model. She's only had one boyfriend and that for a few months. Her pussy was tighter than any I'd had in the past and she complained I was almost too big for her.

My ex was nice enough to congratulate us before she left. A few months later she moved to a larger city instead of staying in our tiny town and a mutual friend said she didn't want to see me and how happy Jules and I were.

Life is good when revenge is living a clean life.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
What a Lot of People Would Do

This is a scenario that I think a lot of people would take if they have the opportunity to take it. Once you have been cheated on for all intents and purposes the marriage is over. So, instead of a big drama scene and playing the victim, why not start to detach yourself from your spouse emotionally by cheating on them? It is probably far healthier than some kind of operatic/tragic ending to the marriage. It also provides the opportunity to mete out a truly just revenge to the cheater. Especially in this case where she didn't stop once she had been caught. This strategy also allows him to financially prepare for the divorce. At the end, he should make sure the rest of her family was aware she had been fucking her cousin and that they had been used as part of the cover up. Hopefully they had been lied to as well and not part of some sick conspiracy. Her relationship with her family will be irreparably damaged if she lied to them.

Richie4110Richie4110about 7 years ago
Confused

I like your story telling and this was a good one right up till the end. I suspect that you left that to me as the most likely outcome is obvious. However, this "Penny" story is so unlike the others that I'm left wondering why? This makes me wonder if this is the same Penny and is she still the slut you created earlier? If not, why use the same name?

Still enjoy you and hope you will not confuse in the future

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Style

Not your style JPB to produce a story that needs a crutch at the end to lend support!!

Great writing though, looking forward to more.

VBR

19pvc44

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This story is two in one...

This story is two in one...If you don't like the story, you will have fun with the jokes...But after reading the comments, I found out this was 3 in 1...One reader wrote his own story, similarto JPB's story. As @ JPB's kind of story. The ending staying open: will this marriage survive much longer? All respect is gone! 4*

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE OLD GOOSE AND GANDER ROUTINE

and it is more enjoyable than a divorce, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Would love to see a follow up where Norm is discovered by Penny. Her investigating and hearing Norm with Joan. Then discovering he knew about Jack.

It would be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another JPB story left hanging

please finish a story. You would get more 4 or 5 stars if you did

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Another first rate story from JPB.

Lot of bad stuff happens at the Landing Strip.

I would like to see the next chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

whores and cucks. basically they are ALL cheating assholes. it was rather meandering for only 2 pages and lacked a decent ending. I didn't care for the dumb jokes either.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

Many typos.

I’m with those who don’t need chapter and verse on pow they met, etc.

"Bran saw you” – If Bran is there, why can’t Bran just talk to him right then? Obviously they have to go outside.

Very minor nitpick – Her friend is a wannabe comic and has never shared her jokes with her friend?

I don’t see why them going into the motel room wouldn’t be sufficient. They both live in town, why not go to one or the other’s home if it was innocent?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now we have two cheaters

Why would the wife have a fling with her first knowing how they meet,was it worth the risk. Now he cheats to get even. No trust ,no marriage, no future together. Any chance they will have children so they can screw up there lives too. Not a good finish here.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Lots of Fun

A bit of JPB hits the same spot as JD.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Bloom off the rose

Another nice ditty from JPB. He must be getting mellow with age, since he let things slide at the end and did not wreak vengeance on Penny. I guess the kernel of distrust will fester and they'll split up after a while, and I bet the forbidden fruit of her first will temp her again. To the people who complained about the story being unfinished: do you not recognize what a finish looks like? Do you only read fairy tales where people live happily ever after?

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Pretty good with a surprise ending.

I liked it, I would have liked more sex but it was a great ending. I'd like to see a part 2, with Penny catching or seeing Jack and Joan together in a restaurant and a confrontation and reconciliation. And with more sex.

Yes, a part 2, even with the jokes.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Whats the deal?

Is this a new Penny story? I read the Penny Ch.1-4 stories but with a different Penny and Roger instead of Norm. I'm confused.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 7 years ago
Not quite there

JPB neatly tries to wrap things up by making Penny remorseful and planning to rededicate herself to her husband so all is well except for a spot of necessary revenge, right?

Hmmm? Could you really relax around a wife that, given the right excuse, is willing to step out on her husband? Maybe she sees her husband in circumstances that make her suspicious (but not really justified) and decides that SHE is entitled to some revenge? Maybe her mom dies and she is upset and steps out for some solice? It's like a whore bargaining for the right price. A whore is a whore because she is willing to sleep with a guy for money. The actual price is just a detail. Penny is deciding what price she needs.

A faithful wife won't cheat under ANY circumstances.

Whether Penny actually does or not doesn't matter. He can't trust her. She irreparably broke their relationship. He has chosen to live KNOWING she can't be trusted. The relationship is no longer the one it was. Maybe HE will decide in the future that he can step out under the right circumstances as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She was fucking her cousin?

That was some weird shit. He's going to stay with her after that? Ruined the story, as far as I'm concerned. That's one twisted bitch. Dropped it from three stars to two stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Too interesting to end where it did.

I was hooked and really wanted to see the fallout and aftermath.

This needed exposed and confronted or at least confronted with Jack getting his incestuous ass handed to him and Norm fucking around on Penny while she has to just weep and keep her slutty legs closed.

Disappointing ending to a very intriguing story.

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Crap

So fucking your boss for a promotion is wrong so it's divorce. But fucking your cousin because, well just because, that's okay. Just fucking stupid. First off incest is disgusting. No way in hell. Also, when you've been cheated on you gain a hatred for cheaters, you don't become a cheater. The only way this story could've worked for me is if they had young kids and he was going to stick it out for their sake. As is this sucks. What the fuck is he gonna do when her favorite cousin wants to spend time with them. Go out to eat with her family.shit like that. Not to mention whenever her family gets together they will be teasing him for thinking his faithful wife was cheating on him with her cousin. So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Usual From You

You should post your stories in non-erotic because they are just depressing and this is Eroticom for erotic stories which yours certainly are not.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
An observation on Lit stories in general.

It seems that if a husband catches the wife screwing another guy, but professes her love for her husband while doing so, the husband is much more receptive to reconciliation than if the wife bad mouths the husband while screwing the lover. Somehow it just seems easier to accept. The betrayal is the same, but the perception of the severity seems to lessen. I wonder why?

The lesson for cheaters? You never know when you are being watched, recorded, or even videoed, so never say bad things about the spouse during sex with the lover, regardless of how much you're enjoying the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs a Part 2.

...

green117green117about 7 years ago
@HDK

Well, there's that... why dis the old ball-and-chain, you are after all messin' 'round. which makes it irrelevant...

And, it seems the old home week of writers here is off and running. Got something (newish, not red) to contribute? I'd certainly read it...

Green-something

green117green117about 7 years ago
continuing...

Newish, not red, perhaps a bit sweet -

Sounds like I'm asking for a Riesling...

Green-something

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
It's only revenge

If she knows about it. If she doesn't it's just simple everyday ego.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
Not much to recommend this story.

Same old stuff, and same old stupid wife and weak husband. I see why the first wife's boss almost handed him his own ass in the confrontation. Jack should have been crippled and Penny should have her marriage stuck up her ass. If she loved her husband so much that it would kill her to lose him, it should have made her sick to think about fucking around on him. Especially after the way they met.

Excellent writing but no substance to the character of the husband. I remember my first lover as well but I wouldn't have anything to do with her that would put my marriage at risk. And I wouldn't even think about forgiving my wife for fucking her first or anyone else. One way? You bet. Head should rule the pussy, not the other way around. And the family should also have their asses kicked. Family reunions are not the place to troll for pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked this

Similar here. Wife #1 got drunk while I was away, ended up with one of the other guys in our band at the time. She was "sorry" but then did it again.

Wife #2 liked to pick fights and storm off, that took me about 3 times to figure out she would go off to see old boyfriends. She was sorry, too.

Girlfriend #3 (by then I was sick of expensive ex- wives) had an affair with the guy living next door while claiming to be with me. When caught cold, she was "sorry."

Girlfriend #4, same thing. Also "sorry."

Me? Faithful the whole time, kind of wish now I wasn't. But, oh well.

Then, ran into a gal, dated. Watched how she was for over a year, then moved her in. She was tickled, lived with me for almost 10 years, good woman. Married her, now it's 35 years later, still here, still a good woman.

I guess it's worth it to keep trying.

Nice tale, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written story with some grammatical errors

But cheaters are just ugly people. There's no getting even in my book. She flat out lied to him and had her family back her up. So she comes from a long line of liars. If she'll lie about cheating, what else will she lie about? Simple answer? Anything and everything. How do you live with someone like that? Never knowing if you can believe anything they ever tell you? I guess you do what Norm did. You become just like them. A liar and a cheater. If the rolls were reversed, commentators would be screaming for her head. Glad to see you posting new stuff JPB. But this was one of your stories that I'll have to add to the "Did not like" column.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
Relatively speaking

With all those standup jokes preceding, I expected this story to end with a Real Life punchline. Joan telling him, "If I can't cheer you up, same as your wife I've got lots of cousins who can!" or "If your Penny's short-changing you, call a Copper!" or "A wife saved is a wife earned, especially when her name's Penny' or "What is this story, a game of Penny-ante poke her?" Well, OK, maybe not any of these, but have another PBR on my tab and start a contest.

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Some confusion

From some commentators. Her family didn't lie to back her up. Her lover really was her cousin.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
I needed closure!

Good that he gets revenge but he should have confronted her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boring, boring, boring!!

Long, drawn out and boring. Not your best effort.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
There might be something to be said for "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em..."

But he didn't try to beat 'em first.

At the very least, he should confront her and let her know that what he's doing is the consequences of her actions and not just stepping out for the fun of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another wimp ass cuck who thinks he is a man. So sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would Norm worry about slipping up?

Penny needs to feel the pain of Norm stepping out and fucking other women. Norm needs to confront Penny and tell her that she is on a very short leash and that he has the evidence so, she needs to stay at home and be the cuckqueen to his cupcakes unless she wants an immediate divorce. Leaving this story at this point is just too unimaginative and this author has the talent to give us a better ending. How can a man like Norm that has already shown us that he won't tolerate a cheating wife with his first divorce put up with Penny fucking her cousin Jack? I can't rate this story as is unless it's a low score so, I'll wait to see if Bob will give us another chapter or a different ending. Well written but, I just don't like the ending.

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to anonymous with the title oh hell no

Your story is better than this so I'll give you a 5★ and jpb 2★

1wrngrght1wrngrghtabout 7 years ago
for my thoughts...sure

It's a JPB story - and a good one - this sort of thing should be expected.

To Anon "Oh hell no" dude...just right the story, loved your synopsis, you've got the gift. Open and use regularly - please.

Yo Roberto, what IS the story regarding Miss Pauline French. There must be quite a tale to be told pthere. Or is it your intent the she remain virginal and unsullied by any of your perverted perambulations...just asking.

To the Alt-Right/Trumpettes with the "cuckie" fetish/fixation/fascination merged in an amalgam of rage and revenge...I feel your loss, you'll be okay, keep taking those meds.

Back to "Penny" - I think JPB needs a Book of Names, it's easy to get repetitive at his age.

Personally, I think the "Joan" call is an excellent first step on the road to recovery. In the unforgettable words of I don't know who, "It's cheaper to keep her." Oh, and if by chance (or intention) some kids enter the story don't forget to do the DNA tests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To: Oh Hell No Anonymous

The comments section is for comments, NOT stories. Thus the term "comments section."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon 2-13-17

When those stories in the comment section are better than jpb's I say go for it. If you do not like comments where people write about their experiences then do not read them

JPB'S effort was missing on so many counts would have to write''story'' to list them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nope

Story should have a follow on, she needs to be confronted.

She has cheated multiple times.

So she willa gain probably.

He needs closure on this, cheating himself solves nothing.

And you cant love someone to death and cheat on them that many times. And in their own house also.

So another chapter please.

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticabout 7 years ago
I couldn't do it

Penny got her entire family to vouch for her (not that I think they knew what was happening), this borders on gaslighting. She knew what his ex-wife did and then did the exact same thing, says it would kill him and does it anyway. I'm not against reconciliation, but she didn't deserve it. That being said, if the narrator thinks exchanging affairs is worthwhile, it's up to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

The ending ruined the story Bob.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay Story

Okay story. Three Stars.

Not really liking the outcome so much. Don't have to burn her, but I do think dumping her and letting her family members that vouched for her have a copy of the two tapes would be a better outcome. Maybe the family got played too, so they should know.

Let her keep screwing her cousin and move on. Why stay with someone like that? She even used her family to lie to him and then kept right on cheating...many times over. The next time, may be its a "real fun" college ex-boyfriend. Or the guy she "had the hots" for but couldn't get because he was dating a friend. Or the guy with the "big Johnson" from Grad school. Or the guy who had the "most talented tongue".

I think planning "one last time" is pretty much saying "until next time". It is not like she can't come back for more latter on and who wants to monitor that heifer for the next 10 years?

Obviously, it is the authors story to take where he wants it to go. I do appreciate his effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another one of your crappy stories

you are without a doubt the biggest pussy around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story and you sold out. Just another cuck husband

# 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Bob's back.

Danger09Danger09about 7 years ago
Gawd you sicken me.

We need more writers on LIT, got so desperate for a story (patiently waiting on stangstar) that I lowered myself to reading 1 of JPb pussy story. JPB reminds me of Matt M--Whom I stay clear of. No matter how slutty the wife, he's ALWAYS going to stick his tongue & dick in the swamp pussies. I think this is what disgust me the MOST. She was fucking her cousin‼️😕😕😕😕 do you have any idea how fucking gross that is? At least warn readers geez‼️. The fact that her cousin was her first should've made the hubby vomit but not JPb's male character... No, the sick fuck actually sees the cum slut view.. I'd LOVE to read a JPb story where the husband isn't some cum-sucking-sloppy seconds loving-braindead weak ass wimp cuck. Please 👏👏Stang hurry up‼️‼️‼️‼️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Danger

Seriously dude, chill with the texting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real talent

Yes Bob is back.....* 4..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
😀

Yep, same old Bob. It was a five just up until the last few paragraphs. Three stars.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
@ Danger09

I cannot say I agree with your assessment of JPB , he has some really great tales , and he has some that make my blood pressure go out the roof . But he's still one of my favorites , and I certainly hope that he'll keep posting !

As for StarStang , he is still posting on SOL. Guess he got tired of the same ol negative comments that his newer stories received here on Lit. Hop on over there for his new stuff .

textosteronetextosteroneabout 7 years ago
Lost me at the end.

This was not a one time thing. First lover my ass! She cheated repeatedly and had her family help her cover it up. Planning, execution, lying. She should not get a way with it. No matter how much remorse she feels after repeatedly cheating.

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Well,

he can't trust a single person in her family. They all know the truth and not a one of them had enough of a conscience to refuse to help her engage in a lie.

So where does he go from here?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Nice, but

The story is very good, classic JPB, In fact I wonder is it not a repost based on the fact that Radio Shack went bankrupt in 2015 and one would e hard pressed toi find a store much less one selling spyware.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I love <fill in the blank> to death..."

You really have to stop using that phrase. It's been a go-to phrase for so long that any ironic quality it may have had -- it's almost always used while she's in the act of cheating, which is contrary to her words -- have been lost by the redundancy.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Ba da burr rump, tip your waitress.

I bought some Olympic performance condoms. I took a gold one out and told my wife I was going for the gold tonight. She replied, use a silver one and cum second for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it five stars

Classic "just plain Bob" with the use of the stand up jokes, too the excellent pacing and a twist at the end. Please keep writing, you are my favorite. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incest ?

yea, interesting her family would except cousin to cousin sex....kinda weird..

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/20/17

re:

incest ?

yea, interesting her family would except cousin to cousin sex....kinda weird..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That assumes the rest of the family knows about Penny and Jack being lovers.

Could be that she told them he saw her with Jack and thought she was doing the same thing his first wife was doing when she and her brother met him.

Cousin/cousin sex is only incest to some people in some places, cross an imaginary line and it is okay.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
'Know what? I approve this ending!

FINALLY, a goddamn cuckold who realize that he could get some strange too, since his wife disregarded the 'exclusivity clause of their marriage!

I mean, I get it: Norm already been through one divorce; those things sucks ass, so going through another one isn't this appealing; he obviously still loves his wife; he chose to believe her, when she said she is done cheating on him; and he actually showed tremendous empathy when she explained why she let Jack seduced...

So you best believe the man has every right to fuck someone else on the side, for a while!

That being said, though... given that Penny is a certified JPB slut, Norm better get some Viagra and/or Spanish Fly on the side, if he's seriously about stepping outside of his union - it would be a pretty dead giveaway if he couldn't performer his martial duties as expected, because he used all his energy elsewhere...

Very funny story, with a clever ending. Nothing having to with the previous 'Penny' series... but that's a plus, in my book.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 6 years ago
Did yall hear that too?

Those banjos playing in the background?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit!

The marriage is broken. She's playing and lying and she's involved her whole family. Which makes them ALL liars. Why would he want to stay associated with or married to that group? She's thinking on quitting because she almost got caught and it scared her that she might lose her meal ticket. Now he knows and he's going to go out and play. What kind of sick marriage is that? Why would he want to always be thinking about what his wife was doing or who she was doing? Not a good way to live. Just get a divorce and move on. The sea is full of fish. Horrible ending.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Story is so-so. In comparison to other JPB stories it rates 3-stars. (I know - Not fair. It’s like grading on a curve against youself.)

Agree, marriage is broken. But if he is going to stay with her, and play with Joan, something else is wrong. He’s either too shallow or mercenary, or it wasn’t such a deep and all abiding love to start with.

Also, in the “Penny” group this is included as one of them... one of 5 parts. But this is obviously a different Penny than the “Penny 1-4” of ‘06. Makes things confusing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another very disappointing post from JPB. One of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just get a divorce.

Maybe she knows he's recording her. But whether or not that is true she'll be cheating again - soon. That's simply who she is.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Do you really think...

...she won't jump his bones at some future family event?

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Have you noticed that in practically every story JPB uses a line like ‘I hate the bitch but pussy is pussy and I don’t know when I’ll get any more’, or maybe ‘hell I’ve had sloppy seconds before ain’t gonna kill me’ then there’s his favourite ‘eating her out after her stud filled her ain’t a problem’ if he’s feeling in the mood he’ll try and string all three together ‘pussy is pussy and I’ve had sloppy seconds before and I really don’t mind the taste of cum while I’m eating her out’.

Ok he only used one of those lines here but look at his work it’s his go to line in the justification for carrying on as though nothing has happened.

Beginning to wonder if JPB works for Marvel or DC comics the amount of cartoon characters he creates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was safe to r4ead JPB stories rated above 4. I was wrong. Apparently, there are enough cucks around to vote a story above 4. I think I'll have to raise to 4,50.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a wimp He should have dumped her cheating arse.In fact,he should have only pretended to go golfing ,walked in on them and kicked the shit out of Jack whilst he was shagging penny.His answer to the problem is no answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story gives a new meaning to kissing cousins . Sorry JPB but this is not my favorite story of yours . I also agree he should Divorce her sorry ass . And No it is not cheaper to keep her . That is a croc of BS as far as I am concerned .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about the call to have loverboys fingers removed?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actually there is good pussy and there is bad pussy.

.

Disagree? Then consider how many occasions and for what reasons you have done one nights stands. Or even turned it down. If was even kind of good, you have found a way to do it again.

Two star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Penny Series Info