Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm stopping it now. I'm going to dedicate myself to spoiling the man rotten for the rest of my life and give daily thanks to God that I got my head out of my ass before Norm had a chance to find out what I've done. You are still and always will be my favorite cousin, but my husband takes first place in my heart. Now we need to hurry up and get dressed and straighten things up."

I sat there at my desk and thought about what I'd just listened to and believe it or not I could see it. My first had been Pauline French when I was in high school and I still thought of her from time to time and I couldn't honestly say that I wouldn't be sorely tempted if she came back into my life. I loved Penny, but even so I couldn't say with any degree of certainty that I wouldn't step out on her if Pauline came around.

Those thoughts changed my mind on what I had planned on doing as far as Penny was concerned, but they didn't completely wash things away. I could see it yes, but she had stepped out on me and I was human enough to want to get back at her. To get even. And if I slipped up somehow and Penny caught me she and Jack had given me my get out of jail free card.

I pushed the necessary buttons, waited, and when the phone was picked up on the other end I said:

"Hello Joan. Norm Jakes here. I'm calling to take you up on your offer to cheer me up."