All Comments on 'Penny and Megan Pt. 05'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
A fascinating revelation...

...VMA, you constantly amaze me with the quality of your stories and the amazing personalities of your characterizations.

As for analmousie, pity them.

As they have no self-comprehension of the pointlessness of their comments or for that matter, their lives.

DreamCloudDreamCloudalmost 9 years ago
Love the twist

It's getting better with each page. I love a good story that knows how grow.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 9 years ago
Penny is just adorable

... and I can't wait for the next installment. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy elements distracting, wrong choice for this story.

I don't really like the fantasy elements, it simply adds nothing to the core story aside from serving as a distraction, it feels out of place, this story doesn't really feel an urban fantasy story because there is so little background about it, nothing of significance about the how or why people have special abilities, or what influence it has on society.

Mind you, I'm an avid fantasy reader, I just think it was the wrong decision to add fantasy elements to this story, since it has absolutely nothing to do with the core story except adding some possible emotional shortcuts for Megan, that she seems to shy away from so they end up not mattering at all, the story could have progressed exactly the same without her abilities.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Fantasy elements pleasing, correct choice for THIS story.

If they don't work for you, so be it. While A similar pet play / love story could well have been written without those elements. But that would not have been THIS story, in which they are part of the plot. They become even more important in parts seven and eight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Love it love it love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing Simple!

No, there is nothing simple about it, except for the love part, but then again, that's the most complicated simple thing in the universe :/

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

D'awwwwwwww

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous