Penny For Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,978 Followers

"No, we never dated," I said trying to keep the sadness from my voice.

"Oh, it just seems that we were so close."

"Yeah, we were for a long time," I said.

"You say that like were aren't close anymore. Did something happen between us?"

Until now I had purposely not talked about the events following her father's passing. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. That was one thing we had never talked about, her father. Penny had never even asked about him. She had lots of pictures in her room and she had asked me about who each person was except for her father. It was as if she was purposely blocking him out. I jumped up and told her that I needed to talk to her mother and to wait there for me.

I found Mrs. Miller in the kitchen. "Has Penny ever asked you about her father?" I questioned.

She thought about it and answered, "No, now that you mention it, she never has."

"She has never asked me about him either. I may be way off base here but I think that might be what she's blocking out. If it's okay with you I like to take her for a drive."

She said that would be fine and I went back and asked Penny to come with me. She wanted to know where we were going but I just told her to trust me. Twenty minutes later we were pulling up in front of the cemetery. Penny looked at me questioningly but didn't protest when I took her hand and led her through the gates. We stopped in front of one particular grave.

"Penny, this is where your father is buried," I said.

She looked at the headstone and the name and date engraved on it. I reached into the large envelope that Mrs. Miller had given me and drew out the picture it contained. I handed it Penny.

"This is your father. You two were very close and he loved you very much," I whispered.

We stood there in silence for a long time as Penny studied the picture and then looked at the headstone. She finally turned to me and shook her head. "I wish I could remember him," she said with tears in her eyes.

I was disappointed that the break through that I had been hoping for was not happening. I took her by the hand and led her back to the car and drove her home. When we got there I told her I needed to go finish packing. We said good-bye and I promised to stop by and see her one last time before I left for school.

The next morning I loaded my bags into my car and walked across the street. It was a Saturday so Mrs. Miller was home. The three of us sat at the kitchen table and talked for some time. When it was time to leave I gave Mrs. Miller and Penny a hug. As I was walking out of the kitchen I heard Penny speak in a voice so low that I barely heard her.

"I'm sorry, Ricky," she said.

I spun around and looked at her. She had called me Ricky. That was what I went by when I was younger. Now I was Rick.

"What did you say?" I asked.

Tears began to stream down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I treated you."

"You remember," I shouted with hope.

Penny stood with her head bowed looking at the floor and nodded. "Yes. I had a dream last night about daddy and when I woke up this morning I could remember everything."

Mrs. Miller and I let out whoops of joy and both hugged her between us. "Darling why didn't you say anything this morning when you got up?" Mrs. Miller asked.

Penny's body shook with a sob. "Because I knew that Ricky was going to come by and I am so embarrassed at how I treated him after daddy died. I'm so sorry Ricky."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head so I could look into her face. "It's okay, Penny. All that matters is that you're going to be okay now. That's what's important."

Penny sobbed again and threw her arms around my neck. "I loved you Ricky but when daddy died I felt so cheated that you still had your dad and I didn't have mine anymore. It hurt so much. I'm so sorry for how I treated you. I really have missed you."

I squeezed her tight. "I've missed you too. So much."

I put off leaving for school until the next day. We had a celebration that our Penny was back. Mom and dad came over as soon as I called and told them of her break through. Later that evening Penny took me out back and we sat together on a garden bench. Penny sat quietly before breaking the silence.

"How come you don't hate me?" she asked softly.

I decided it was the time to tell her the truth. "I could never hate you Penny. I have always been in love with you way too much for that."

"You love me?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I guess I was scared. I didn't want to take the chance that it would ruin our friendship," I replied.

"Me too," Penny said. "I didn't think you felt like I did because you never said anything. You wouldn't even ask me out on a date. I have always loved you too."

"But how about Jim?" I asked referring to the jock that she had dated.

"I think that was just my way of trying to deal with things. I never loved him and we never did anything. Well, we did kiss but that was all and it really wasn't that good because I knew he wasn't the one I wanted to kiss."

We stared into each others eyes. Slowly our heads moved closer and when our lips met I felt a jolt of electricity surge through me. This turned to fireworks as our tongues joined for the first time. My arms wrapped around her pulling her tight as I poured years of love into the passion of our first kiss. We were both gasping for breath when our mouths parted. Penny moved to sit in my lap and pulled me in for another kiss. I shivered when she ran her hand through my hair pulling my face to hers. I was praying that she felt what I was.

Her lips moved to my ear. "I love you, Ricky," she whispered.

My arms tightened their hold on her body. "I love you too, Penny. I love you so much."

We spent the next hour kissing and talking softly until Mrs. Miller stepped out the back door to check on us. She saw her daughter sitting in my lap and gave us a smile and went back inside. Penny and I rose up and walked back into the house. As we came into the living room holding hands where Mrs. Miller sat with my parents we were met with smiles from each. I thought parting from her that night to return to my house was hard.

The next day Penny and her mother came to my house to tell me good-bye. My first class was the next day and I had to leave. I said my farewells to our parents and Penny walked me out to my car. We melted into each others arms and kissed with a passion that matched our kisses from the night before. Finally Penny pulled back and stared into my eyes as tears dripped from hers.

"I love you. I'll be waiting for you," she said. Short of her telling me she was coming with me there were no other words that could have meant more to me.

If I thought parting with her the night after our first kiss was hard, the next six weeks were torture. The only thing that helped me get through them was the unlimited long distance plan on my cell phone that let me call her every night. I was taking two courses during this shortened semester and would go class each day and then study when I got back to the dorm. I would get in bed an hour before I needed to go to sleep and call her and we would talk.

My last day of class I had already packed my belongings and put them in my car before I took my final exam. Once I had turned in my text I walked straight to the car and started driving. The four hour trip home seemed more like ten. As soon as I pulled into the driveway our front door flew open and Penny raced across the lawn and jumped into my arms. As she thrust her tongue into my mouth I knew that I would never get tired of kissing her. When I did finally set her back on the ground I looked over to see my mother patiently waiting on the porch. I put my arm around Penny and went to hug mom. Later when we were alone she told me that Penny had come over three hours before I was expected to wait for me. She laughed when she said that Penny had looked as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Penny and I spent every waking moment together during the weekend. I took her to see a movie Saturday night so we could have some time alone. As I sat in the darkened theater with my arm around her shoulder I couldn't help think about my dad telling me how he used to take my mother to the drive in movies when they were dating. Too bad the last one in our area had closed down years ago. We didn't let that stop us from sharing a few kisses.

Sunday night Penny told me to wait until her mother had left for work and then come over to her house. She said she would leave the door unlocked for me. I was up early Monday morning and ate breakfast with my parents. When my father left for work I went back up to my room. Mrs. Miller normally left for her job about an hour after my dad did and I could watch her driveway from my window. After she had driven away I went back downstairs and told my mother that I was going to meet Penny. It looked like mom wanted to say something but she just nodded and said, "Okay."

I quickly crossed the street and knocked on the door before opening it and stepping inside the house. I didn't see Penny but heard music playing and followed the sound to her room. She was standing in the center of her room dressed in a robe. I walked in and she came and met me half way and our arms wrapped around each other as our lips met in a deep kiss. Penny took my hand and sat me on the edge of her bed. She remained standing in front of me. She appeared very nervous but with a sigh her hands pulled at the sash that held her robe closed. It parted and with a shrug her robe flowed down her arms and pooled at her feet. I drew in a sharp breath as I gazed on her nude body. For several seconds my eyes traveled over every inch of her.

To me she had a perfect figure. Her narrow waist widened into her hips giving her the perfect curves. The hair on her pussy was closely trimmed but like many blondes it only sparsely cover her. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and stood proudly from her chest with nipples that were erect. I continued up with my gaze. When I looked into her beautiful blue eyes they were begging me to say something.

"Oh God, Penny. You are more beautiful than I ever imagined," I said huskily. Her eyes lit up and she finally smiled.

"So you have imagined me naked?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah, a whole lot," I said feeling myself blush.

She closed the two steps between us and reached down and lifted the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled it over my head. I let her tug me back to my feet and looked down as I watched her hands undo the button on my jeans and pull down my zipper. She hooked her fingers into the waist band of both my pants and boxers and pushed them down. I quickly slipped out my shoes and stepped out my pants. We now stood looking at each other. I'm not a muscle bound body builder but I did keep myself in shape. I watched her eyes as they went down my body to my stiff cock which stood out at a right angle. Again I'm not overly large there either. Maybe just slightly bigger than what I have heard was average but Penny did appear to give me a smile that indicated she was pleased with what she saw.

Of course I knew that I was the first man she had ever seen naked in the flesh as she was the first woman I have seen. We had both confessed that we were virgins with no experience. Don't get me wrong. I am familiar with the sight of naked women. In this day and age of the internet I have seen probably every shape and size of woman that there is.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. The feel of her skin pressing against mine was heavenly. We kissed passionately before she pulled me to lay with her on the bed. We spent a long time running our hands over each other. Neither of us felt shy about touching the other. I was exploring Penny's pussy with my fingers when she wrapped her hand around my pulsing cock and began to stroke. My senses were so heightened that I knew that I would come quickly if she kept this up.

"God, Penny," I growled. "I'll come if you don't stop."

"It's okay, baby. I want you to come for me," she urged. Within seconds my come shot forth and began to land on her body. I pretty much covered her from the top of her pussy to the bottom of her tits. When I finally was able to open my eyes she was staring at her stomach.

"Wow, that was so hot," she giggled. I watched her take her fingers and run it through my cum and my cock which was still hard lurched when she put them to her mouth and stuck out her tongue and tentatively tasted me. She closed her mouth as I could tell she was deciding what I tasted like then she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. When she pulled her fingers out of her mouth she gave me a big grin.

"Not bad. I like it." Penny then looked back down at my cock which was still hard and bobbed up and down with every beat of my heart. She spread her legs even wider and pulled at my hips so I lay between her legs. My heart began to thump in my chest as she took hold of my hardness and put at the opening of her pussy. I knew what she wanted.

"Penny, I'm not protected," I said worriedly.

"It's alright baby. When you left for school I went on the pill and neither of us have ever been with anyone else," she said reassuringly. My instinct was to ram myself into her but I knew better. I slowly pushed in until I felt the barrier of her maidenhood. I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"Do it, Ricky. I know it will hurt some but I want you," she begged. I pulled back slightly and pushed forward and felt her give way allowing me deeper access. Penny winced and bit her bottom lip. I held still waiting. Soon she nodded and I pressed on moving in and out until our pubic regions pressed against each other. I was fully inside her. This was so much more than I had ever imagined.

Slowly I began to make love to her and was thankful that I had come once already so I could last longer. I continued to watch her face and saw her original discomfort change to a look of desire. Penny put her hands on my hips and began to pull at me when I pushed in, urging me to move faster. She kept her hold on me so she could meet my thrusts with her hips. Despite having come earlier I soon felt the urge return. Nothing could ever have prepared for the wonder of joining with the woman I loved so much. Suddenly her body began to shake.

"Cum with me baby," she cried out. I needed no further encouragement. My seed burst forth into her hot pussy. I could feel the walls of her vagina constrict around my pulsing cock. My eyes shut with the intensity and I saw flashes of lights like fireworks. Penny's arms wrapped around my back and pulled me down on top of her. Our mouths met and our tongues battled in a frenzy. I felt her occasionally tremble as smaller orgasms pulsed through her body.

"God, Ricky. We should have done this years ago," she gasped out.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, you're right. I guess we'll just have to make up for it," I replied.

Eventually Penny led me to her bathroom and we shared our first shower. I swear she was literally purring as I lathered her body and ran my hands all over her. I had softened until she soaped her hands and began to stroke me. My cock rapidly inflated again. We dried and returned to her bed where she pushed me onto my back. I lay still as I watched her continue to explore my body.

Penny began to kiss my chest and licked at my nipples at which I shuddered. Her lips trailed down my body until they closed in on her hand that was stroking my cock. She raised up and studied me closely and I groaned when her tongue snaked out and lapped at the precum on the head of my hard dick. She the looked into my eyes and gave me a big grin as I watched in wonder as she slid her lips down over me.

I had already come twice so I was able to hold out for at least four minutes. For her first time she was amazing. I called out a warning to her but she only sucked on me harder and my butt cheeks tightened as I released for the third time that morning. I could feel her swallowing around my cock and only once I started to soften did she release me. Penny dropped down onto my chest and looked intently at my face.

"Was that okay?" she asked.

"That was more than just okay. That was absolutely mind blowing," I answered. She giggled.

"I don't think it was your mind I was blowing," she replied as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I laughed at her and flipped her onto her back so now I was on top.

"My turn," I whispered. Her eyes filled with lust. I mimicked the actions she had performed on me, working my lips down her body. I spent a while sucking on her nipples eliciting moans of pleasure from her. When I reached the top of her mound I slid down between her legs. This was my first time but from my "research" on the internet I was familiar with the parts of a woman's body. Like Penny the first touch of my tongue was tentative. My second was to push into her as far as I could. She was absolutely delicious.

I made love to her pussy with my mouth until she was gasping and calling out, "Oh, oh, oh." I moved my lips and tongue and concentrated on her little clit. My efforts were rewarded with a shriek as her hips lifted off the bed and she again began to rapidly shake. I wrapped my arms around her legs to hold onto her and continued to work on her clit until following one final shudder she collapsed back onto the bed like a limp rag doll. I slipped back up the bed and pulled her into my arms. Penny pushed her head into my chest and held me tight as she gasped for breath. I held her in silence until she finally raised her head and looked at me.

"Was that okay," I said with a chuckle as I repeated her question back to her.

Penny playfully slapped my chest. "You damn well know what you did to me."

We cuddled and talked for the next hour. We agreed with each other that our first time together was so much more intense and fulfilling than either of us had ever imagined it could be. This was also when Penny decided to give me more wonderful news. She said that she had been able to secure financial aid and would be entering the same school I was attending in the fall. The idea of returning to school and not being with her had plagued me but now all my prayers had been answered.

We made love one more time before showering again and getting dressed. We knew that my mom would be making lunch for us and didn't want her having to come look for us. When we did walk in together my mother didn't say a word but just looked at both intently. I noticed Penny blush slightly and I swear, just for a second, I saw a smile tug at the corners of my mothers mouth.

We had six weeks before we left for school. We made love almost everyday that her mother was at work. I'm sure by now that it was no secret to any of our parents but we did try to remain discreet. On the day we left for school Penny rode with me. She left her car at home as she didn't figure we would need more than one at school. Another stroke of good fortune was that she got a room in my dorm. It was a four story coed dorm. The first and third floors were for female students and the second and fourth floors were male. There wasn't anything to prevent the opposite sex from being on the others floor. Penny had a roommate but she rarely ever saw her as she stayed with me. I was fortunate enough to have a single room.

Time flew by and we were soon back home for the Christmas holidays. Shortly after we got home I talked with my dad about my plans and he agreed to loan me some money to buy a present for Penny. On Christmas morning she and her mother joined my parents and me at our house to open presents. I saved mine for her until last. She was sitting on the couch between our mothers when I walked over and dropped to one knee. Penny gave me a curious look.

Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,978 Followers