Penny For Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny I have known you and loved you almost my entire life. I know that we still have some time to go before we graduate but I was hoping that when the time was right you would honor me by becoming my wife." At that point I opened the small jewelry box revealing the ring I had bought. It was white gold with two diamonds on either side of a larger amethyst. The stone matched the one that I had given her in the hospital exactly one year ago. Penny's eyes filled with tears.

"Oh yes, my Ricky. I will marry you," she cried out. All three women now had tears dropping down their cheeks as I took the ring out and placed it on her left hand. Our families celebrated the day with us. It truly was a merry Christmas. We continued to basically live out of my room for the rest of the school year. The following summer we both got jobs and saved up our money. That was when we told our parents that we would be renting an apartment together when we returned to school. There were no protests.

I went on to graduate a semester before Penny. Six days after she graduated we were married. Up until then the two best days of my life were the first day we made love and the day she agreed to be my wife. The day that she said "I do" made three pivotal and joyous days of my life. For a while I thought there would never be another day that could match those three but I was wrong. I know now as I stand in the hospital room with my wife that this is another blessed day. You see, I have just had my first daughter placed into my arms. Penny is smiling as she watches the tears of joy drop from my eyes as I gaze on this precious bundle. Life with Penny is a wonderful thing.