All Comments on 'Penny's Panties Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
shagalotshagalotover 12 years ago
PERFECT

Love this story as it could go in so many directions cannot wait for chapter 2 (5 stars ) well done ;)

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago

so sweet and gentle. keep it up. i mean the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gave you a 5 and can't wait until he takes her fully and makes her his

have her worship his cock an d him worship her panties and have many chapters.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Shame they only have five stars here.

Loved it, and need some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enthralling

This is a perfect story for a panty loving and panty wearing man such as myself, particularly as the women are willing to participate with a man in panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Fabulous absolutely fucking sucking fabulous, I just love to get drunk on cunt juice, before slipping my 8 inches into a lush tight cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
admiring reader

You've got the "panty thing" down perfectly. I love that the woman is a full and enthusiastic participant.

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
Wow.

Father/daughter stories really aren't my thing due to bad circumstances of other family members, but I occasionally succumb to temptation and read them anyway. I am SO glad that I read this story.

The panty thing was nice, but the real turn-on was the vibe between the two: erotic and oh, so sensual. The consummation of a long-anticipated encounter is very hot, and your descriptive powers made the encounter that much hotter.

Please keep up the FANTASTIC work! I look forward to reading much more.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
PANTASTIC

What a start had hard on reading and erect nipples and have just cum bring on Chapter 2

fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
For the love of panties

Very much enjoyed this story and the panty fetish of Dad was dead on. I can fully relate to the push-pull of his daughter's panties because I'm also a dad with a daughter and a panty fetish. However, in real life it never got to this stage, but I still love to read and fantasize. Keep the stories coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nice n beautiful storyF

RavedThradRavedThradover 11 years ago
I keep checking, just in case you've updated

"Oh, no." Penny answered, shaking her head back and forth. "I want to feel you thrust into me and break me open. I don't want it to be gentle. I want to lie under you and feel your weight on top of me. Then, I want to feel your penis impaling me and filling me up. I want to remember this forever, Daddy. You can be gentle and loving another time, but, the first time, I want you to take me and make me yours forever."

This is one of the most erotic paragraphs I've ever read in a story. I first found your work through "My Submissive Little Sister," but this is the story I keep checking. I hope that you're still writing, and that someday you'll come back to Penny and her Dad. It would be a shame if you kept her and her Dad hanging forever. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite !

You are a brilliant story teller. I was totally captivated by the subtle expression of a complex situation between two people who actually love each other with a kind of innocense.

Beautiful story that can stand alone without further embellishment, but like others, I too would love to see more of these two, and their journey of erotic discovery.

Well done, Thank You for the pleasure it gave me, and will give me in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter2

yet another one of your stories that are not completed wheres chapter2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Oh fuck me, where is chapter two!? ;) whew!! I feel hot too, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

This was a Great panty Fetish story, tastefully told and beautifully described, and fully worth a 5+ Rating. But whatever happened to Ch.02? Surely you couldn't just leave it here, at the end of the Opening Chapter!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

This was a wonderful panty fetish story, but it was never finished, and now, 10 years later, it will probably never be completed. Too bad, I really enjoyed it.

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

Fuck that is amazing. The best story I ha ever read. I know it has been a decade since you last posted anything here. But I will be prying that you continue this stiry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous