Penny's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers

At that point, something snapped and I realized this was getting out of hand. I immediately got up off the bed and tried to find the words to say to my daughter.

The look on Penny's face seemed confused as I stammered out another apology. As I babbled, she slowly lowered her legs, sat up on the bed and tucked her feet up under her. She seemed like she wasn't even paying attention to the words that were coming out of my mouth and when I stopped talking, she took a moment to gather her thoughts and then she finally spoke.

"Can you be honest with me for a second?" She asked.

My head was throbbing and I was beginning to panic that we were headed for a collision destined to drive a wedge between us. And, wanting desperately to keep that from happening, I answered her.

"Yeah. Okay." I replied. "Sure."

As soon as I'd answered, she sat up tall and asked, "Daddy, are you, uh.... getting turned on? You know, like..... being sexually excited seeing me in panties and this t-shirt?"

I started to shake my head back and forth as my answer, but as soon as I did, she reminded me of my promise to be honest with her.

All time seemed to stop as I thought about what my answer to her would mean if I told the truth. But, not wanting to lie to my daughter, especially since she already seemed to know the answer to her question, I finally nodded my head up and down and simply said, "Yes."

"Well, do you have some kind of attraction to panties?" Penny asked. "Or, are you just on edge because you haven't had sex since the divorce with Mom? Or, is it me? Or what?"

What was I supposed to do now? Did she really expect me to answer those personal questions, and if I did, what price was I going to pay and how long was I going to pay it?

"You don't understand." I said, almost whispering. "It's complicated."

"Then, help me understand." She replied. "Just tell me the truth. That's pretty simple isn't it?"

In the few seconds I thought about what I was going to do, I had to weigh several factors against the one biggest factor of all, and that was – the risk of losing my daughter..... perhaps for ever.

"Alright." I said, calmly. "I'm not afraid of the truth...... it is what it is."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, looking down blankly at the carpet under my feet and told Penny the truth. I confessed my panty fetish and told her I simply couldn't separate out the fact that she was my daughter. Seeing her in her panties - seeing her bend over and being so naïve about what she was doing was turning me on to such a point that I was having to work pretty hard to hide my erections from seeing her like that.

"And yes," I added, "it's been a while since I spent any time around a woman, especially someone as beautiful as you. And now we're living together."

"Your mother's tiny breasts were one of the things I loved most about her." I continued. "From what I can tell, yours are probably exactly the same. I can't help wanting to look, Penny."

I sat there for a moment and then finally turned my head to look at her and said, "When I see you dressed like that, it pushes all my buttons simultaneously. I'm thinking things no father should ever think about his own daughter."

The look on Penny's face was the look of complete surprise. Our eyes locked together and before I knew it, the feeling of total remorse flooded over me and I knew there was only one thing I could do.

Standing up, I took the few steps over to where I'd laid my keys and my wallet. Then, picking up my wallet, I pulled out one of my charge cards and turned to face her.

"I know you've already enrolled in school and I don't expect you to stay here now that you know the truth." I said. Tossing her the credit card, I told her she could use it to get her own apartment and that I'd pay all the expenses. Then, unable to look her in the eyes, I walked into the master bathroom, swung the door over and looked at myself in the mirror. Before long, tears came to my eyes and as I contemplated what I'd done, I began to sob silently.

I hadn't been in there longer than thirty seconds when the door pushed open and my daughter came in. "No!" Penny said, forcefully. She threw my credit card in the sink next to me and looked into the mirror as my eyes turned up to look at her.

"You don't get to do this." Penny said. "You don't get to make this decision on your own."

I was startled when she grabbed my elbow and suddenly pulled me around to face her. And I was even more startled when she reached up with her thumbs and wiped the tears from my cheeks. Her eyes were switching back and forth between mine and I was so confused, I honestly didn't have any idea where this was all heading.

"I wanted to move out here with you because I love you. Don't you know that?" She began. "I wasn't intentionally trying to tease you, Daddy. Really, I wasn't. But, if you want to look at me in my panties..... if that turns you on, then you can..... anytime you want."

She moved her hands down to my shoulders and grasped me tightly. "I'd walk around in sexy see through panties, thongs or even crotch-less panties if that's what you wanted." She added. Then looking straight into my eyes, she said, "You can dress me any way you want, or, I'd even be naked. You can see my breasts every day, Daddy. Don't you get what I'm saying? I'd do anything to make you happy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But, the sincere look on her face and the tone of her voice made me pay attention.

"So, did Mom know about this panty thing?" Penny asked.

I nodded my head and told her she did. "And, she was okay with it?" Penny asked.

I nodded my head again. "Yeah, for a long time she was." I answered. "Towards the end though, it got to be a problem."

"Well, I'll be your panty girl, Daddy." Penny said, looking up at me. Then reaching down to my hands and holding them tightly, she said, "I could even be your topless panty girl. Just tell me what makes you happy and I'll do it."

I asked her why she would do these things. A blush came over Penny's face, but, after a second, she answered me.

"Because I love you." She said. "That's why I moved out here with you.... so we could be together."

Unprompted, she began to tell me things I could have never imagined. Like when she was a little girl and how she used to dream that on her wedding day, I would be her groom. And how she'd always wanted me as her first lover – the first man to touch her intimately and the first man to have her fully..... to have her sexually.

"I know daughters aren't supposed to feel that way about their Daddies," Penny said, "and I've been dealing with that pent up desire and the guilt inside me for years."

"But, you can't kick me out, Daddy. Not now." She said. "We can make this work..... really we can."

Then, as I watched her, my daughter moved back a step, reached down to the hem of her thin t-shirt and whisked it over her head. "Look at me, Daddy." She said. "It can be like this all the time now."

My eyes were captivated by her little breasts. They were probably even smaller than an A-cup.... and even more alluring and beautiful than her mother's. And, as I looked, she reached out for my hands again and brought them to her breasts and smashed the palms of my hands against them.

"You can teach me how to please you and I promise I'll make you happy." Penny said softly.

She let go of my hands, but I kept them there, gently cupping her breasts. My thumbs found their way to her nipples and when I pressed against them, her eyes closed, her head fell back and she moaned.

"Yes." Penny moaned softly. Her mouth opened and she began to pant in soft, shallow breaths. "I've waited...... so long...... for this."

I'm not sure when her right hand had fallen between us and imbedded itself between her legs. But, when she moaned again and melted into me, I felt her hand there – moving up and down, pressing against the fabric of the panties she'd worn in front of me.

"Do you want to watch me touch myself through my panties?" She asked, in between moans. Then, looking up at me, she spoke in a voice I barely recognized.

"I've dreamed about this for so long." She whispered. "Can you just hold me and touch me for a few minutes until I'm done?"

I couldn't answer. I had to clear my throat for the sounds to come out, and when they did, all I could say was, "Gawd, yes."

I began to tenderly tweak her nipples between my thumb and first finger. As soon as I started doing that, Penny's moaning got louder and she let out a long, throaty groan. I looked into the mirror to try to see what she was doing between her legs, but, they way we were standing, I couldn't see.

Positioning my feet so I could turn us, I whispered down to Penny, telling her I wanted us to shift a little so I could watch her touch herself. "Hmm, I'd really like that, Daddy." Penny said, opening her eyes and giving me a slight smile as she looked up at me.

Carefully, and without removing my hands from her breasts, I began to slowly twist us around until I could see her hand moving at the front of her panties. "Spread your legs a little." I said softly into her ear. "Open up so I can see you in the mirror.

One more twist later, and I had a full view of her fingers as it traced a line up and down between her labia. She was wet – and I mean really wet. Not only could I see the wet stain at the front of her panties, but, I could hear the crinkly, wet sounds of wet vaginal lips being touched.

Seeing it play out in the mirror in front of me and hearing the sounds of it all at the same time was a long desired fantasy of mine. And here I was – my beautiful daughter right in front of me with her tiny nipples between my fingers, reacting to the way I was touching her. Suddenly, I pinched down hard on both her nipples at the same time, which elicited a load moan from her mouth.

"Oooohhhhhh." Penny moaned. "These panties are going to be so wet, Daddy. Would you like to have them when I'm done?"

"Oh, that's so nasty, Sweetheart." I replied. "It's very, very nasty. And, yes, I'd love to have them."

"I might have to examine them before you take them off, though." I added. "I might make you lie down and spread your legs so I can look down there, Sweetie. I'm going to need to see how wet they are, and how sticky you've made them. I'll have to look at you really closely and I might have to touch you. Is that going to be okay?"

Penny's breathing immediately become deeper when I said that, and there were little beads of sweat starting to pop out on the top of her forehead. I considered removing my hands from her breasts and leaning down to suckle her nipples, but I decided it might break her concentration. The only thing I wanted to do right now was to help her reach her orgasm.

I can't explain this well, but I think it comes back to the fact that a father would do just about anything for his daughter. And, given the things we'd said to each other – the way I looked at her with lust in my heart and the way she confessed her desires – well, I wasn't about to do anything that would disrupt any of that. I wanted her to have her cum; I felt responsible for it and if she had told me the truth, she'd waited for me to deliver long enough...... and I wasn't going to let her down.

Looking down at her, she looked like she was in her own world now. Her head was slowly swaying back and forth and her eyes were fluttering. Every now and then, she'd bite down on her bottom lip, or open her eyes and make eye contact with me before she slipped back into her masturbatory trance. And, as I held her next to me I knew one thing was sure – she needed me now just as much as she ever did.

My cock was way past hard, and when I shifted just slightly, she felt my turgid tool push against her hip.

"Hmm, I can feel that." She groaned. Then after a few seconds, she looked up into my eyes and said, "I saved my cherry for you, Daddy. You're going to make me yours, aren't you?"

I smiled down at her and pinched her nipples hard between my fingers for a brief second and then relaxed the pressure. The instant I pinched her, all the air in her lungs suddenly expelled out of her mouth and she had to gasp to get it back. I chuckled to myself at her reaction and made a mental note to explore this with her to see how much nipple pressure she liked.

"Yes, Sweetheart." I finally replied. "I'll be gentle your first time. I promise."

Penny's eyes popped open immediately and she jerked her head up to look at me. "Oh, no." Penny answered, shaking her head back and forth. "I want to feel you thrust into me and break me open. I don't want it to be gentle. I want to lie under you and feel your weight on top of me. Then, I want to feel your penis impaling me and filling me up. I want to remember this forever, Daddy. You can be gentle and loving another time, but, the first time, I want you to take me and make me yours forever."

Her fingers had sped up and the wet spot between her legs had spread to a noticeable damp patch that looked saturated with my little girl's juice. There was so much emotion and so much feeling going on between us, I wasn't sure where to concentrate my efforts. Should I keep attending to her exquisite breasts, or should I step up whispering nasty things down into her ear.

I didn't have to think about it long, because just a few seconds later, the most breathtaking and the most endearing thing in the world happened. My daughter began to orgasm as I held her next to me.

"Daddy...." Penny said, softly. "I feel it..... it's starting."

Without thinking, I instinctively let go of her breasts, wrapped my arms around her naked torso and gently held her next to me.

"Come on, Princess." I said, using her nickname from when she was a kid. "Let it go, Daddy's got you."

I moved one of my hands down her naked back and gently cupped her panty clad bottom as I caressed her neck and back with my other hand. Her breathing was very shallow and she was panting.

"Come on, Princess." I said again. "It's okay.... cum in Daddy's arms."

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and then all of a sudden, she got this very desperate look on her face. As we continued to look at each other, she started to shake and her mouth fell open. Then, without warning, she began to slump in my arms. I had to reach under her arms to keep her from falling, and as I pulled her back up, she went completely limp and started to quiver and vibrate as I held her.

It was the most touching thing I'd ever witnessed – the way she used me for support and trusted me to hold her up as wave after wave of her climax overtook her body and brought her to the point of total submission to the pleasure of her cum.

I held her tightly as her orgasm washed over her, feeling her legs buckle under the intense feeling of cuming in her Daddy's arms. And, as I watched her face, she looked up at me and mouthed the words, 'I love you' and then buried her face in my chest until her orgasm had passed.

Without much effort, I picked her nearly naked body up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed with her curled up in my lap. Looking down, I saw the hand she'd used to masturbate, and her fingers were visibly wet and slimy from the juices that had seeped through her panties.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and lifting Penny's hand up to my nose and sniffing her fingers. Even before I got her hand close, I could already smell the distinctly feminine aroma that came from between my daughter's legs. And, although at first all I was going to do is smell her fingers, by the time I'd lifted her hand to my face, I'd already made the decision that I had to lick them clean.

So, as I held her hand in front of my mouth and sucked the first finger, Penny raised her head from my shoulder and watched me. Neither of us said a word as I cleaned first one finger and then the next, repeating the process until I'd licked, sucked and cleaned all the fingers on her hand.

It was late and Penny was exhausted. I could have carried her into her bedroom and put her to bed the way I'd done years before, but, I decided to do something else. Something new – something I hoped would be meaningful for her. And so as gently as I could, I reached behind me and pulled the comforter and the sheets down from my bed as best as I could and then picked her up out of my lap and laid her in my bed. She opened her eyes as I laid her down, and gave me the sweetest smile.

I couldn't stop myself from bending down and giving her a kiss, and as I did, she turned her head and met my lips with hers and we shared the gentlest, softest kiss you can imagine.

"Princess, you can sleep with Daddy tonight." I said, as I pulled the sheet up over her pixie body and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "I'll be in bed in a few minutes."

As fast as I could, I went downstairs and shut off all the lights. On my way back up, I turned off her computer, the lights in her room and then made my way back into the master bedroom. Coming to stand next to the bed and looking down at my daughter, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Didn't you say you wanted to examine my panties before you took them off me?" Penny asked.

Continued in chapter 2

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,750 Followers
12