Penny's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

"I think it'll be fine," He said into the phone, pulling into a nice suburb a few hours after leaving his apartment. He had been to the gym and taught two yoga classes. He needed a shower.

"I hope so. You can't always trust people," His half-brother, TJ, added.

"I know, I know," Ulysses said, making a right turn, getting closer to the house he was driving to.

"Alright well, just, hide valuables, be ready to change the lock on your apartment if need be, and consider locking your bedroom at night."

"Heh, right. Gotcha, I'll do that," Ulysses said, putting his car in park in a driveway. "Alright well I'm going to go shower and I'll talk to you later."

********************

"Ahh! Yes! Yes!" Jennifer cried out. The single, red headed, mom was climaxing again in the shower with Ulysses. She was straddling him, while he stood, pumping his hips upward, pinning her against the wall.

"Ohhh, yes!" She moaned, clutching Ulysses tightly.

A couple hours later, Ulysses was putting on a clean set of gym clothes, "It was nice seeing you again Jennifer."

"Likewise. I always enjoy a good fuck when Alex is out," She said, referring to her son working at his part-time summer job.

"Great, I'll call you again sometime, and we'll have more fun." Ulysses said, grabbing his bag, kissing his friend clothed in only her bathrobe.

Ulysses headed home, wondering if Penny was still there, expecting her to not be. He found that his apartment was locked, nothing out of the ordinary there, he entered and what he did find was out of the ordinary. Penny had cleaned it from top to bottom.

She was on all fours in the kitchen wearing a sports bra and gray yoga shorts, strenuously scrubbing the floor.

"Penny?" Ulysses asked, setting his bag down.

"Oh hi!" Penny piped up, quickly standing. "I thought I'd clean it for you," she said, looking around, showing off her work.

"Yeah, it looks amazing. Thank you!" Ulysses went to hug her, but she backed away.

"Ugh, I'm all sweaty and nasty. Let me shower," Penny explained.

"Sure," he chuckled, looking around the kitchen. He caught a glimpse of Penny as she entered the bathroom, pulling her sports bra over her head, noticing her glistening back.

Ulysses looked around, attempting to see if anything was out of order, noticing that everything appeared fine. His bedroom was perfect. Clean sheets, clean bed spread and no dirty clothes. His bathroom was spotless. He always cleaned the bathroom first, due to his frequent female visitors, such as his stepmother, her sisters, and a host of other sexual partners. He noted that Penny did a far better job that he ever could - he was genuinely impressed with everything she had done.

The living room area looked great as well. The carpet was vacuumed and everything was tidy. Ulysses sat on the couch in awe. Several minutes later, Penny exited the guest bedroom, wearing a large white towel, brushing her hair. "You like?" she asked, sitting down right next to Ulysses.

"Yes, thank you so much. This is a clean as it was when I moved in," He said.

"See, having a stripper living with you isn't all bad. Fat Rob always had me clean his house too," She said, looking down slightly saddened.

"Hey, let's go out to dinner tonight. My treat," Ulysses suggested.

Penny looked up; her face filled joy, as if she hadn't been taken to a restaurant before. "Really? That'd be awesome!" She smiled widely, throwing her arms around Ulysses, catching him off guard. He had no choice but to gently hug her back.

A few hours later they were sitting in a nice restaurant. Penny was wearing a fairly mild dress, much to Ulysses surprise, coming down to her knees, not displaying very much cleavage. Her blonde hair molded her face perfectly, highlighting her young looking face.

They chatted for a few hours, Penny mostly asking questions about Ulysses' life, his modeling work, his family and so on.

He was taken aback by how different she seemed out of the strip club. Thinking back to that night where Penny gave him a private dance, Ulysses realized he was seeing the real Penny. She was sweet, easy to talk to, mixed with a child-like naivety that could only be explained by her not being in school and around kids her own age. Perhaps this Fat Rob man never let her leave his house, maybe servicing him and working at the strip club was all she's known for the past couple years.

Ulysses wanted to ask Penny about her family and her life, but didn't want to invade her privacy, recalling that night he asked her questions while she danced. He figured maybe it was because she was working, but let it go, hoping that she would open up to him when she was ready.

Ulysses opened the passenger side door again for Penny after their meal. He again, like a gentlemen, opened his door for her upon arrival at his apartment. He got her some water and joined her back on the couch.

"I had a really great time with you tonight," Ulysses said, smiling and facing her. "You're a really sweet girl."

Penny blushed, looking to her lap, "Thanks."

The chatted a few more minutes before Ulysses stood and made his way to the kitchen. He took some vitamins, gulping water to wash them down, and turned back to Penny, "Alright I'm going to head to bed."

"Oh," Penny stood, smiling politely. "Alright."

Ulysses smiled back, walking slowly toward Penny, putting his arms around her, holding her tightly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Penny nodded and they parted ways for the evening.

Chapter 5

Penny fixed dinner the next night. It was spaghetti and it was delicious. She said it was the only meal she was any good at cooking. Ulysses ate it up, moaning thankfully as he ate. "This was really sweet of you to fix dinner."

"My pleasure. You're helping much so much by letting me stay," Penny said.

After dinner they cleaned the kitchen together and headed to the couch. Ulysses smiled when Penny snuggled up next to him. He put his arm around her, his hand resting on her hip, while he watched a little TV. After the first show, he noticed she was asleep. A little later, he slowly got off couch, squatted, sliding his arms under her, and lifted her off it, carrying her to the guest room. He tucked her in. She seemed so comfortable and happy.

********************

"Ah shit!" Devin exclaimed while riding Ulysses' cock an hour later. She was straddling him in her bed, her hands running through her thick blonde mane. Ulysses grabbed her tits, holding them as she bounced on him. He had left Penny a note, sticking it to his door, stating he'd be back soon in the event she woke up.

He headed to his stepmother's for sex and to chat. After Devin climaxed again she collapsed on Ulysses, peppering his dark chocolate chest with kisses while he ran his hand through her hair.

"So she's still there huh?" Devin asked.

"Yep, she's been great. She cleaned the apartment. She fixed dinner. She really is a nice girl," Ulysses explained.

"Maybe you should see if she could go home. Perhaps find her parents," Devin suggested.

"Yeah, I could. I just don't want to pry. I want her to feel comfortable around me," Ulysses said.

"I understand," She said, rising up to kiss his nipple.

"I have to go to Miami soon for work. Maybe I'll ask if she wants to come with me, since she said she was from there," Ulysses suggested. Devin agreed she could pop in on the girl when he was out of town for work if she refused his offer.

********************

The next evening they were on the couch again, watching TV after dinner, Ulysses' arm was around her. When she show went off, Ulysses spoke up, "So you said you were from Miami right? I go there pretty often for photo shoots."

"Oh, yeah. I was born there."

"I see. Well I have to go there a couple times next month. If you want to hitch a ride with me, you can. I sometimes drive down there. I prefer it over flying."

"Oh," Penny sat up, nodding.

"Yeah I just figured if you want, it might be kinda nice to get away, maybe see some friends or family you had there. Just stuff like that," Ulysses shrugged.

"Yeah," Penny said, slowly turning back to the TV.

"Alright, well I'm going to shower and head to bed. Goodnight!" Ulysses, said, giving her a brief hug, not wanting to press matters and let her think about his offer. He hoped he came across friendly enough and didn't seem like he was trying to get rid of her.

In the shower, Ulysses was casually stroking his cock, thinking about Michelle. He felt bad for lusting after her, he wanted to make love to her, not fuck her senselessly like he did Jennifer. He had to admit he loved red heads. There were no strings attached to sex with Jennifer. She was in her early 40s and knew just what she wanted. Stroking his now erect cock, Ulysses thought to himself, "I guess what she wants is black dick. I don't blame her."

Ulysses, using his incredible, yoga-powered flexibility, coupled with a long cock, bent forward as far as he could, kissing his own bulbous cockhead several times. He wrapped his lips just around the tip, sucking gently. He was happy to be able to pleasure himself if Devin wasn't available. She was always the woman he slept with when no others were around. From time-to-time, he felt like changing that, but wanted to wait to see how things go with Michelle. He stopped sucking the tip of his own glorious member and washed off, deciding against performing full on auto-fellatio, he stood back up, smiling, reminiscing about some of the fun times he and TJ had together. He was startled out of his walk down memory lane when his shower door opened. Penny was standing there in his bathroom completely naked.

Chapter 6

"Penny! What are you doing?!?" A startled Ulysses exclaimed.

Penny said nothing, entering his shower, pushing the matching height Ulysses back against the shower stall. She grabbed his face, pulling it to her own, and began kissing him madly. Ulysses tried to speak, but her tongue flowed into his mouth, swirling around his. She ended the kiss by sucking on his bottom lip and looking into his eyes.

"If you're taking me home to Miami, I wanted to do this before I leave," Penny said, smiling softly.

Ulysses said nothing, grabbing her face, pulling it toward his own. Their mouth entwined once more, the hot water pouring down on them, her arms wrapping around his shoulders. Ulysses bent at the knees, picked her up, moving her to straddle him, never taking his mouth off hers. He fumbled his way with his eyes closed to turn off the shower and open the door.

In the bathroom he sat her down on the counter, breaking the kiss momentarily, to slowly guide his cock in. Sliding it in all the way, Penny moaned, gripping the back of his head, pulling him in for more kissing. Ulysses began pumping in and out of her, slamming against her cervix, relishing her loud moans of pleasure. He kept thrusting, sliding her wet body across the bathroom counter, closer to the door.

"You're beautiful," He said, in between breaths.

"So are you," Penny whispered, touching his face.

Ulysses picked her up, impaling her deeper, opened the door, waddled out to his bedroom and slammed Penny down on his bed. Her feet locked him place. He broke their kiss and moved to her neck, kissing, licking, and sucking on it while he continuously slammed his hips into her.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck me!" Penny moaned as Ulysses worked.

Several minutes later, Ulysses had pushed her all the way to the head board of his bed, Penny stopping their backward movement with her hand. Her mouth hung open, her breathing picked up, her body was tense, and she was cumming. The 18 year old let out loud moan, shutting her eyes, gripping at Ulysses' dark flesh. He didn't stop though; he kept thrusting through her climax, sucking and nibbling her neck.

Ulysses sat up, going to his knees, bringing her with him. Her legs still wrapped around his waist. Ulysses grabbed her rib cage, just below her breasts, continuing his assault. "Cum! Cum for me!" he gritted his teeth, ordering her to climax again, loving the way her pussy convulsed around his cock.

Penny rested her hands on his shoulders, throwing her head back, arching her back, "Ahh! Yes! Yes! Harder!"

Ulysses turned into a beast, slamming her back down on the bed, taking her legs from around his waist, rolling her over onto her stomach, grabbing and bringing her hips back, and then plunging his cock back in balls deep.

Thirty minutes later, Penny was whimpering after several orgasms, both their bodies now wet from sweat, Ulysses still slamming into her from behind. He rubbed the sweat into her skin, taking a moment to catch his breath, "You feel so good," he said, rubbing her back.

He grabbed her hair, bringing her back up against his chest. He held her large breasts, gently kneading them in his grasp, kissing along her neck. Penny turned around. She kissing Ulysses once more, moaning as their tongues wrestled. She pulled him down on top of her, rolling him over, kissing him. She was on top now, pinning his hands down to the mattress, dangling her breasts in front of his face, his tongue flicking at a nipple before he freed one hand to grab her tit flesh. He moaned as he sucked her breast like a starving baby.

Penny guided him back in and began slowly grinding herself against him while he sucked her tits, switching to one, feeling Penny's body tense up, listening for her cry of pleasure, then switching to the other and repeating the process.

Penny ground and rode him for another thirty minutes. Her nipples were numb, her clit was numb, and she lost count of how many orgasms she had.

"I don't have any condoms. If I'm going to cum I should - " Ulysses started to say.

"Cum in me," Penny interrupted him. "Fat Rob had my tubes tied."

Ulysses released a tit from his mouth in shock. He simply looked up to Penny not sure of what to say. He started to ask questions, but Penny placed her index finger on his mouth, "Shhh. Just cum in me. Please?"

Ulysses nodded, resuming his tit sucking, working his way up her neck, and into a seating position. Penny was bouncing up and down in his lap, her head being held by Ulysses' left hand, her neck being sucked on, and her ass cheek being gripped by Ulysses' right and. "I'm cumming," Ulysses whispered.

Penny didn't stop; she kept bouncing up and down on him. Ulysses' mouth hung open, moaning, feeling his balls tense up, staring into her blue eyes. "Ahhh, yes, here it is," he whispered, not looking away from her as his cock erupted inside her body, filling her to the brim, overflowing out of her pussy, semen trickling down to his balls. "Yes!"

Ulysses collapsed back onto the mattress. Penny followed him, lying on top of his chest, while he grabbed and massaged her butt. They said nothing, lying there sweaty, recovering from their first of many sessions. Fifteen minutes later, Ulysses was ready to go again, thrusting up into her, his cock filling her pussy over and over again.

They were on the bed, rolling off it onto the floor, up against the wall, and out on the balcony with Penny crying out into the hot night, her sounds of pleasure echoing against other buildings.

Slamming her back down on the bed an hour later, Ulysses climbed on top of her once more, slowly going in and out. He was tired; she was tired, they wanted to cum in unison once more. As his semen started spurting out of his pulsing cock deep inside her, he thought about how he'd miss her, he thought about how he was doing the right thing by taking her home, he felt like this would be getting her reunited with her family and possibly getting on the right track - finishing high school, working on a degree, and getting a better job.

He filled her with cum once more and collapsed next to her. Penny turned her head, kissing him slowly, lapping at his mouth, even their tongues showing signs of fatigue. She rolled over, facing away from him, Ulysses putting his arm around her, holding her tight against his body.

They awoke a few hours later, showered, ate breakfast nude, and continued. Licking and kissing her butt and puckered hole before he guided his cock into her anus, Ulysses took her repeatedly in every way until that evening when they finally collapsed once again. He had work to do the next day and needed rest.

Chapter 7

A few days later, Ulysses was napping, lying naked, face down on his bed. His eyes slowly opened when he felt something tickle his calf muscle. It was wet, slippery, and traveled up his leg. Penny was licking him. She licked over his muscular buttocks, up the crevasse of his spine, and finally, to his neck, whispering in his ear, "Time to wake up. Get on your hands and knees for me."

Ulysses smiled, doing as requested, looking over his shoulder at Penny. She stared seductively into his eyes while kissing her way back to his ass. Running her tongue over his cheek, she reached through his legs, gently pulling on his strengthening cock. "Time to milk you," she said, stroking his cock, peppering his ass crack with kisses which evolved into slow, long licks.

Ulysses eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was amazed at this girl. She was incredible. He moaned when her tongue clicked across his anus. She was practically French-kissing his butthole. It felt so very good. Ulysses knew he wouldn't last long.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, jacking him off, his cock pointing down to the mattress, her tongue slithering around his dark brown puckered hole. She moaned once more and inserted the tip of her invading tongue into him, sending shivers up Ulysses' spine. "Yes," he whispered, thinking about how experienced she was for someone who recently turned 18 a few months prior.

With her tongue slurping in and out of his anus, saliva dripping down to his balls and shaft providing more lubrication for Penny to use, Ulysses blew his load, a powerful orgasm flowing through him. He sprayed semen on to the mattress. Penny took her tongue out of his ass, bent down, and began gobbling as much cum up as she could from the sheets, and then turned around to squeeze a few more drips out of Ulysses' dangling cock.

********************

Penny's bag was packed, sitting by the door next to Ulysses'. Earlier in the day he got an oil change, checked the tire pressure, and took his car through a car wash. He was late on the evening before they were to leave at 5am.

Ulysses was lying naked in bed, sipping on a drink his stepmother made him. He was watching Devin and Penny kiss each other, both their hands gripping his cock, their tongues twirling around each other, occasionally lapping at his cockhead. Ulysses wasn't too fond of threeways with two women, as they tended to shift their focus to each other, but he enjoyed watching these two blonde beauties service him and each other.

A little later Devin was sitting on his face, while Penny was riding his cock. The two women were holding hands to balance themselves and kissing frantically. Ulysses assumed that Devin would initiate a threeway, she always loved them.

An hour passed, Ulysses drifted off to sleep, still nude, with Penny on his left side, Devin on his right. He was looking forward to the drive down in the morning. It'd be a long one he'd have to make on his own, since Penny didn't have a driver's license, but he was fine with that. They would stop in Tampa Bay and stay the night with TJ, before heading to Miami the following morning.

********************

It noon the next day and Ulysses pulled into a gas station to refill his tank, buy some snacks, and use the bathroom. "We're here," he said, tapping Penny on her head. She took the cock she had been sucking on the whole ride, out of her mouth, and smiled up at him.

Ulysses filled up his tank and went inside. Penny followed closely behind him. They picked out some snacks and Ulysses made his way to the men's restroom. "I'll be right back," He told Penny. She smiled mischievously at him, looking toward the cashier, and then pushed him into the bathroom.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers