Penny's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes! Fuck!" Crystal screamed in pleasure back at Ulysses' apartment an hour later. He watched her big tits bounce with her, shaking the bed. There was no expression on his face.

When the slutty stripper climaxed again, a slight smile came over his face. He was trying to follow his stepmother's advice, letting go of Penny. He was fucking to forget.

The end.

*****

End note: This story happens during the same time as another story. Ulysses meeting Denise is also in her incest story: Denise's year. TJ's police partner, Nicole, is featured in her own incest story: The Challenge Part 2 - which takes place several months after this story.

This story also takes place before Self Fulfilling Fantasy. Feel free to read that to learn what became of Ulysses and his coworker Michelle.

You can also read Emily's Story, which took place before this one, to learn of Ulysses' trysts with a pregnant woman.