All Comments on 'Per Anum Ch. 08: Orientation'

by Shen_Niande

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Quite possibly the hottest "Per Anum" chapter yet!!! I've always had a thing for men from the Middle East and South Asia, so I found myself drooling and dripping over your description of that delicious dark haired caramel skinned hotty, Kabir. And that sex scene wasn't bad either. In fact, the only thing about this story that I don't l care for is that it's a one-and-done. Great job!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

I had the pleasure of shucking and fucking a guy at the same time. He was a gymnast and could get into some great postures, and with my flexible yoga positions I had him pinned as I blew. That night the bed was just one huge tangle. And I've also had the pleasure of being spiked and drained in a train by a very well endowed Pakistani student with the perfect curve to a long fat cock. After we meet him in A Swansea Gay bar, what he did to my prostate on the town beach in the semi dark is no odds to anyone!

joshprimjoshprim8 months ago

Extremely well written with each sequence following naturally from the previous one. The sex was very erotic as it should be. This story is a keeper.

FentonUKFentonUK8 months ago

You are a very very good writer. It brought back memories of my first day at university.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous