Perfect Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my getaway place I was telling you about. I thought we might as well use it on our catalogue this year, since so many people are looking for places in the country to unwind."

I noticed then that the picture had been staged. With two shiny red kayaks on the dock, and a canoe sitting on the water's edge with life jackets inside, and a pair of bright yellow bikes on the path that wound down along the sandy beach. It looked so idyllic, like everyone's dream of what a perfect cottage should be.

As though it were second nature, he reached out and wrapped his hand around mine as he scrolled through the pictures. "I'll have to take you up there one day. It's a terrific place to get away. And I bet you'll love it."

Shocked, I stared at the side of his head, wondering if I'd heard him right as he began to stroke his thumb into my palm, making me go all tingly. I know we made out in the elevator because we were trapped, but I had no idea that he might be as into me, as I was into him.

I could already picture us in one of those bedrooms, wearing nothing but a smile. I gave my head a shake. Obviously, we'd kind of bonded, after going through an awful experience like that together, so he was probably just being friendly. And I already had him naked and hovering over me, getting ready to slide between my legs. What was I thinking? He was my boss, for pity's sake, and not someone I'd ever fool around with, no matter how tempted I was.

"Well, I should probably get back to work," I said, letting my hand drop out of his grasp.

Will got up and walked me the door. And as I waited for him to pull it open, I lifted my gaze and our eyes met and I could feel the sizzle crackling in the air. For the longest time, we just stared at each other like we were in a trance. Then before I knew it, he had me wrapped in his arms with his lips crashing down on mine, and both of moaning. As his hand slid up my thigh, and he started to squeeze my ass, I couldn't help it I started grinding on him again. And dear lord it was back on.

Fuck, he was hard as a brick, and I was already drenched -- so much for keeping my hands off the boss.

"You're just so sweet," he whispered against my lips with his hands sliding into my hair, as the kiss went on and on, like we couldn't stand the idea of pulling apart.

My heart feeling like it was ready to pound right out of my chest, I wondered if he'd take me on his desk, because I was sure game for that, he was getting me so damn hot. Good idea or no, all I knew was that I'd never been this attracted to anyone this fast before in my life -- or ever as turned on. And I wasn't about to turn down what might be my one and only chance to find out what we'd be like together, after coming so close to sealing the deal in the elevator.

Groaning, he slid a hand into the back of my panties. Just the feel of his big, warm hand caressing my bare bottom was getting me so wet, he had my desperate little pussy nearly melting. And I knew I'd never in my life been this hot for a guy, no matter if I should be or not.

Then suddenly someone rapped sharply on the door he had me up against, and we both jumped. I recognized his assistant Richard's voice, as he called out, sounding panicked, "Will, your wife is here!"

Shocked, we were shifted aside as the door pushed open and a heavily endowed, stunningly beautiful platinum blonde in a white body hugging dress and red heels, sauntered her way into his office. Will let go of me like I'd burned him, and I had a feeling I was going to be sick -- as it struck me what was happening. That his freaking wife had just walked in on us making out!

What a jerk, making out with me, when he was married. No wonder I never messed around with anyone at work. I shot him a furious look, that I hoped let him know how disgusted I was with him.

Will winced, and looked back and forth between us, as his wife turned, smiled and said sarcastically, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Before either of them could say another word, I turned on my heel and fled. My head spinning, my stomach heaving, I ran down the hallway to the door that led to the stairs, and staggered my way back down to my office.

What an absolute creep he'd turned out to be, especially when he'd seemed so nice. He sure had me fooled. Probably had three kids at home, along with a dog and a cat, that he took up to his stupid cottage every weekend with his gorgeous wife sitting beside him in his big, fancy car -- the asshole.

I couldn't believe I'd let myself get caught up in someone like him. Well, no more.

I was so glad that I still had the box for the shoes, and my mismatched ones under my desk so I'd have something to wear home. Just as soon as the coast was clear, I planned to slip them into his office. I couldn't stand the thought of wearing them anymore, now that I knew what he was really like.

Hopefully, now that his secret was out and I'd found out he was married, he'd know enough to stay away from me. I didn't want to have it out with him in front of everyone, but if I had to, I would.

I was so angry and so hurt, that my hands wouldn't stop shaking as I tried to put the shoes back in the box without breaking the stupid lid. Furious, I slammed the box onto my desk and dropped my head into my hands, refusing to cry, no matter how upset he'd got me. Though I could feel a single traitorous tear running down my cheek, that I angrily wiped away.

Normally, I was usually really good at reading people. So I couldn't believe how he'd tricked me into thinking that he was one of the good ones, when he was nothing but a sneaky, conniving little cheat.

Mindlessly going through my emails, I bided my time until just after six, thinking with it being Friday, with a rainstorm about to descend on the city, that everyone would be gone for the weekend by now.

Shoe box in hand, I made my way upstairs, glad to see that his assistant Richard was gone and the light was out in his office. Holding my breath, I carefully tried the handle on Will's door, heaving a sigh of relief when it opened.

I'd just finished putting the shoes on his chair, and I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw he was standing right behind me. Making me wonder where the hell he'd come from. I let out a gasp when he reached for my hand, shocked that he'd think he could touch me after what he'd done.

"Grace, l think we need to talk," he said, smoothing his thumb over the back of my hand.

I yanked my hand out of his grasp so hard, I almost fell over backwards. Nodding my head at his desk, I muttered, "I don't think so. The shoes are on your chair, and I'm outta here. Please don't ever talk to me again, unless it's something to do with the company."

"Will you just listen, please?"

My chin held high, arms crossed, I glared him down, standing my ground. "No. I don't mess with married men. And I think you should be ashamed of yourself for playing around with me when you have a wife at home."

He stepped in front of me when I turned to leave, forcing me to hear him out. "Grace, in one week I'll be divorced. The only reason she was here, was to give me this." He held out a key. "She got the last of her things out of my apartment today. All she was doing here was giving me back her key, I swear."

I stood and looked at him, not sure what to believe. Though he did look sincere, I knew he still could be lying his ass off.

Startled, we both turned our heads when we heard a loud crack of thunder booming overhead, and looking out the window, saw that it was really starting to rain. Mesmerized, we stared, watching it come down in sheets, pelting hard against the windows. I don't think I'd ever seen it rain so hard, even on the news.

Ignoring the storm raging outside, Will led me over to a leather couch and pulled me into his lap. I just looked into his eyes, trying to read him, wondering if I should believe him, or get up and walk out.

Everyone who cheated claimed they were in a loveless marriage. My best friend Carol had been tricked by a guy she'd been seeing for months that she was hoping to marry. It broke her heart when she found out he'd lied to her and said that his marriage was over, when he and his wife were still together, along with their three kids with another one on the way.

Then I thought about what Richard had said, calling her his wife, when he'd warned Will that she was about to walk in on us. Still suspicious, I narrowed my eyes on him. "Does your assistant Richard know that you're splitting up?"

He shook his head. "No. No one knows. I'll tell him once the divorce comes through, just so he knows not to call her my wife anymore. But I hadn't planned on sending out an email to tell the rest of the staff."

I could understand that, since it was no one else's business what was going on in his private life, actually not even mine.

Heaving a sigh, he looked up at me and started to explain. "When Janine and I first started dating, she'd mentioned that in college she'd experimented with women. I didn't think much of it, because I assumed that lots of women had. But after we got married, she seemed to like to go out a lot with her friends. Since I often work late, I didn't mind. Then she started taking trips with her girlfriends, going off to Mexico and the Bahamas, even spending a couple weeks in Europe. I started to think something was off, since we weren't exactly close anymore and she was gone more than she was home. When I asked around, I discovered that she was only going away with one woman, the same one that she'd been seeing back in college.

"Then last year, just after Christmas, she showed me that instead of her wedding band, she had a new diamond ring on her finger. Told me they were engaged, and that she and her lady planned to get married. So, the fact that my wife left me for another woman isn't exactly something I want everyone to know."

Now I felt bad for him, really bad. Normally so in control, he looked kind of defeated. So I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. My heart clenched for him when he just clung to me, pressing his lips to my neck, like I was his life-line now.

And I believed him. Because I didn't think he could be that good of an actor. Obviously he was a nice guy, who'd had a bad break and married the wrong woman.

Then we turned our heads as a bright flash of lightning outside the widow lit up the dark sky, and an even louder boom of thunder rattled overhead. "It's supposed to rain like this for days. You should have left hours ago when everyone else did, Grace. Now you're going to have a hard time trying to get home in this weather."

Though I nodded, I decided I didn't want to leave him just now. Not when he looked so down.

So, I tipped up his chin and kissed him, and I liked that he smiled against my mouth.

When we pulled apart, I asked, "What about you, how will you get home?"

He shrugged. "This couch folds out into a bed, and I've got a bathroom with a shower in here, too. So I'll probably just stay here."

"All weekend?"

He looked at me for a minute, and finally admitted what he'd been doing since his marriage had collapsed. "Actually, I sleep here a lot, since I don't have anyone to go home to anymore. And I'm tired of nosy neighbors asking questions. And when I'm working, I'm not thinking about what's happening with the rest of my life, and what a mess I've made of it. I haven't even told my family yet. No one really knows, except you."

"So, you're saying you still love her?"

He shook his head. "No. I don't think we were ever really in love. I was turning thirty-five and thought it was probably time I settled down. And I'd known her forever, and we got along okay. I thought maybe over time, we'd grow closer. But I just wish she'd been up front with me about the fact that she wasn't really into me. Then we never would have gotten married."

Quietly absorbing what he said, we stared out the window at the line of traffic that seemed to go on for miles, as the streets began to flood.

He gave me a little squeeze, and smiled as he said, "I doubt we can get anything delivered with this storm, but I've got a fridge and a microwave in here, too. So if we have to stay, we won't starve. And there's usually some food left from the pot luck lunch in the board room kitchen fridge, so we can always raid that."

I shuddered. "Ugh, I just hope there's more in there than that awful broccoli salad. Or I think I'll pass and forget about eating."

I was glad to see him laugh. "No worries," he said, tracing a finger along my jaw, "we'll survive."

As I looked into the hopeful look in his eyes, I had a feeling we would, too. He'd helped me when I was at my worst, and now I'd do whatever I could to help him.

Eyeing the couch, I gave him a little smile. "And if there's room for two on this couch, I think maybe I'll stay with you tonight, if that's okay."

"If you want I can keep my clothes on," he offered.

The way I rolled my eyes, made him laugh. At least he was trying to be a gentleman, though we both knew if we slept together that sparks were gonna fly.

Seems we sort of combusted whenever we got together, and now I couldn't see any reason to hold back anymore.

Turns out the eyes don't lie, and he really was a super nice guy, like I'd first imagined.

He got up and showed me he had a pretty big closet in his office too, that I noticed was full of perfectly lined up suits, shirts, ties and shoes. Beside it he also had a tread mill and an exercise bike, I guess to keep himself in shape. So I could tell he practically lived in his office.

He dug into one of the built in drawers and handed me a baseball jersey. "If you want to change in the washroom, you'll probably be more comfortable sleeping in one my T-shirts than in your suit."

Smiling into the teasing look in his eyes, I knew I'd be even more comfortable curled up naked in his arms, but I'd play along if he wanted me to, since he seemed to be doing his best to behave. With a touch of my lips to his, I took the shirt out of his hands, grabbed the shoes and made my way into his gorgeous white-tiled bathroom. Ooh, and with a nice big shower, too, I noticed -- that I could already imagine the two of us sharing, as he scrubbed my back and I scrubbed his, along with all our other bits and pieces.

WILL

Changing up my suit for jeans and a T-shirt as I watched Grace take her sexy little ass into my bathroom, I wondered how in hell I'd ever be able to keep my hands off her, especially if we going be sharing a bed.

I was just so relieved that she believed me when I told her about the divorce. Until now, I hadn't told a soul, not even my parents.

Janine's family were old friends of the family, so naturally they were thrilled to bits when the two of us started dating and decided to get married. But I don't think my folks would be too happy to find out that their son's wife was about to marry another woman.

The way my parents had been hinting for grandchildren lately, I didn't know how to tell them that it was never going to happen -- at least not with their precious daughter-in-law Janine.

But that was another thing she'd shocked me with today, aside from barging in on us unannounced and sending Grace running out of here in a panic. After Janine had handed me back the key, I couldn't believe my ears when she said there was another reason, aside from wanting to say goodbye that she'd dropped it off in person. Seems she and her lady love were hoping to start a family as soon as they were married. So they wondered if I'd be willing to donate my sperm to make it happen. She also made a point of explaining, that except for donating my seed, I wouldn't have anything to do with the baby.

I thought my head was going to explode when she said that. Of course I didn't even have to think. The thought of my child being raised in another city by the two of them with no contact from me, was something I couldn't even fathom.

I knew if I ever did marry again and had a child, I planned to be hands on, like my father, who was always there for me -- teaching me how to ride a bike, how to swim, how to bait a hook, even giving me pointers going out on my first date. So no way in hell would I ever agree to be just a sperm donor, and then try to forget that I had a kid out there somewhere, who would never know its father.

Used to getting her way, Janine seemed surprised and more than a little pissed when I turned her down. But I was just glad to see the back of her when she glared at me and left. While I was hoping that Grace would still be willing to talk to me now that I was nearly done with my ex.

I just wished I'd had a chance to tell her about my pending divorce before Janine had walked in on us after Richard had announced that I was still technically married.

Lately, I was actually starting to count down the days, I was so eager to have it happen. Then I'd be free, and could see anyone I wanted. As I eyed the closed bathroom door, I already knew there was only one woman I wanted to see -- the pretty little red-head who'd managed to consume my every thought since the moment I met her in that elevator.

Somehow we just seemed to click. And I really hoped she'd be willing to give us a chance, to see where this could go.

When she opened the door and walked out, I could feel my eyes roll back in my head as I watched her walk out in just my baseball jersey, with those long, shapely legs that seemed to go on for miles, back in those sexy heels.

I could actually feel my cock lurch as I imagined peeling her out of that shirt, and kissing every last inch of her.

She had me smiling at the mischief in her eyes, as she sauntered up, took hold of me by the chin, pressed her lips to mine and murmured, "Now how 'bout we go raid that fridge?"

Shaking my head at her I laughed, deciding probably a good idea if we ate, since I had a feeling as soon as we hit the bed, we wouldn't be crawling out of there for a while. Maybe not even till morning, or maybe even Monday morning, with how wild things got between us.

Thankfully, the fridge in the boardroom kitchen was pretty well stocked since everyone left the lunch food for anyone working on the weekend.

Front and center sat the ominous salad in the big red bowl that no one ever went near. After the two of us eyed it for a moment, and looked at each other smirking, I took it out and put it on the counter. I guess thinking I only took it out to get at the stuff in behind, I laughed out loud at the way Grace's eyes went big when I opened a drawer and pulled out a spoon to give it a try.

"You're not really going to eat that are you?" She sounded so shocked, that I knew I had to.

I shrugged, peeled back the cling wrap and stared down at the gloppy mess inside, wondering what the hell I was doing, even as I said, "I think I have to now, just to say I did."

She reached for my hand as I started to dig into the bowl. "Oh, Will, you can't eat that. Please don't, or you'll make yourself sick."

As I slowly lifted a spoonful to my mouth, keeping my eyes on hers, I wanted to laugh, barely able to hold back at how alarmed she looked as I opened my mouth, slid the spoon over my tongue and gave the stuff a taste.

After I'd chewed it around for a bit, I actually felt my eyes starting to water, as every inch of me broke into a shudder. Not exactly sure what was happening in my mouth, I think my taste buds were going into shock from the weird combination of flavors assaulting them. I don't think I'd ever tasted anything as gawdawful in my life; a sickeningly sweet, gooey, horrible strong tasting, spicy, crunchy, total mess of crap.

Still shuddering, trying my damndest not to gag, I had to force myself to swallow a few times till I finally managed to get it down. While Grace, anxiously stood staring at me either waiting for the verdict or to see if it was going to come back up.