Perils of Single Parenting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," she looked pleadingly at her brother, "Now? Seriously?" She took his hand, feeling how unexpectedly arousing it was for her brother to pull her to her feet. He'd never displayed control before with her.

"Sarah, I saw you naked. I'd never seen you naked before and you're beautiful. Had there not been that huge scene...and I had a door to my bedroom still, I'm afraid you'd have three or four more pairs of your panties missing."

Sarah blushed thinking back how her family burst in on her, a boy's cock inside her...now being led upstairs where she'd have to jerk off her brother. 'What would he require, to see me naked? I guess that's ok since he already has.' She shuddered thinking he'd want to touch her, 'That's what boys like. Feeling my breasts, my pussy.' She thought about her recent lovers and all had their hands all over her.

Bobby's cock was now achingly hard as he led the obviously compliant girl upstairs before stopping at the top of the stairs. "Um, your, I mean our bedroom or my bedroom?" He asked.

"This is so weird. Is this really happening?" She asked, "I guess your room. That way I don't have to change the sheets if you..."

Bobby laughed, "Now you know why I need your panties. I have messed up the sheets and pillowcases."

'Pillowcases???' Sarah thought, 'No way. God! Even her non-macho brother lies. All boys lie. I'm sure he spurts out a foot or so like most boys...men.' She felt herself getting wet thinking about all the boys and their ejaculations. 'Brett could cum. That boy shot huge jets all the way onto his chest.' She really wanted to touch herself remembering cleaning him up, especially the cream that landed on that nice nipple. Which led to her having to open her legs up as he was instantly hard again. That was a really good night. Too bad it was in the back of his crappy Celica.

Sarah looked around the room and shook her head, Eliza Taylor, Amanda Seyfried, one of the Kardashians....cleavage fest. Of course, it had to be women with breasts 10x the size of hers. She stepped back seeing her brother yank off his pants and climb onto the bed. She stared at the shaft pulsing on his stomach, fluids leaking out already...but his head was nestled just below his navel. No way! She looked up at his eager face and as he reached for his cock she shook her head, "No, Dad told me you are not allowed to do that." She climbed up on the bed and knelt next to his hips. She could smell his arousal, could feel his heat emanating. She reached down and grabbed his shaft feeling an amazing amount of resistance, and weight. She started stroking his shaft, her hand not sufficiently large to cover it, so she leaned forward using two hands. She let go and spit onto her palm. She stroked the saliva onto the fat rod and listened to Bobby's satisfied moans.

* * *

Ed was lying on his back, images of his cute daughter in his head, Sarah swinging her leg over his waist, her eyes hungrily glued to his impressive cock, licking her lips. He looked down at her wide open slit, glistening with her juices, her lips opened up like flower petals. 'God, she looked so fucking hot. Her pussy dripping and aroused. Her creamy ass cheeks red where the boy was gripping her...her nipples, large pink and rock hard. I should have been quieter and watched...just a bit longer.' His one hand pumped faster, his other hand covering his face taking full breaths through the used piece of clothing, getting ready, then quickly dropping his hand onto his cock as exploding into her red panties. He collapsed back thinking Bobby was onto something with these panties, eyes closing and falling asleep.

* * *

Bobby put his hand out and stroked that smooth exposed thigh, happy she let him touch her. At first, he thought having his sister giving him a hand job would be no big deal, worse, in fact as he'd be naked, exposed. But a hand is a hand, right? But holy shit, her hands were so soft, felt so good. A hundred times better than doing it himself. He looked at her chest imagining her breasts, her pink nipples, but as she was wearing a bra under her tee, he had to just be satisfied with the replay of the recent vision. He got bolder as the ache in his balls increased and slipped his fingers under the leg of her shorts and rather than her pulling away, she slid her knee over allowing him access. As his fingers felt her hot wetness he cried out.

Sarah ducked back as the initial spurt shot straight up, almost hitting her in the face. She stroked faster as his rocking pelvis encouraged her, amazed as stream after stream of sperm shot high in the air and splattered onto his chest, stomach, her arms, and in her hair. "Christ, how long since you last jerked off?" She looked at the red-faced, panting boy.

"This morning, but just once." Her brother moaned, "God damn! That was the best ever. Sorry, but Dad's right. You do have skills." He watched as his sister tasted the cum on her arms before licking it off. He remembered his fingers were under her shorts, against her damp panties. He waited for her to pull away, but she instead leaned forward and licked his cooling juices off his stomach and chest, causing his hand to slide farther under her shorts. His finger slipped inside her and he felt the slick velvety hole for the first time.

Sarah was in a daze, 'This is my pimply little brother? The totally ignorable geek that has been nothing but a curse to me? "Why can't you be more like Bobby? Why can't you apply yourself like Bobby?" she remembered Dad telling her over and over. Then she looked at his cock, her tiny hand gripping just a third of the length. 'How can Bobby still be a virgin with this gift?' She licked up his chest and heard him sigh when she got to his nipple. Her hand was still gripping his cock and felt it growing. She opened her legs feeling those strong fingers probing her twat and sucked harder on that hardening nipple. 'I am really good at this,' she proudly thought, 'Bobby will never be happy with just his hand again.' She didn't have to spit again as he was seeping tons of fluids as she pumped his rigid shaft.

Bobby felt that pussy push back against his fingers and he found a hard nub just above where it was wettest and this seemed to please his sister. As he playfully flicked it, he heard her groan and attack his nipple harder. He took a chance and reached up, cupping the front of her shirt as she bent over him. 'Oh crap, I went too far,' he thought as she sat up, but he stared as she pulled off her tee, reached around, and deftly unclipped her bra before going back down onto his nipple. His hips were pushing back against her hand, and his balls began that familiar ache as he reached back up feeling the velvety soft tits dangling down, the rubbery hard nipples sticking out.

Sarah ground back against her brother's probing fingers, amazed he, of all the boys, was the first to touch her exactly where it felt best. Most boys had little clue what she liked, but they sure knew what they liked. She looked back down at the dark purple head and licked her lips.

Bobby was so close when his sister pulled back, his hand sliding out of her shorts, her breast almost out of reach, but he watched eagerly as she lifted up his erection and licked the head. He was embarrassed seeing his cock flinch, or jerk, but it seemed to please Sarah. He saw her looking up at him, mouth open tongue sliding up the entire shaft. He was able to reach down and grab her beautiful breast and heard her softly moan as he tugged on her nipple. He saw her hand go back and slip into her shorts as she opened her mouth and wrap her lips around his cock. "Oh my God!" he sighed, "I thought your hands felt good, but this..."

Sarah pulled her mouth off, "OK, but you can't cum in my mouth. Warn me when you're about to blow." She smiled at him then engulfed his cock again. Her fingers found her slimy twat and rubbed the juices around her clit as she was able to take more and more of her brother's penis into her mouth. Her pinched nipple was on fire, her pelvis moving against her hand on its own when she grunted out she was cumming, muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Bobby couldn't hold back seeing a live girl cum for the first time and was able to grunt out he was cumming. He pushed her mouth off his cock, but not before jet after jet of his hot cum splashed all over her face.

Sarah felt the burning sperm enter her nostrils and against her closed eyelids and in her position all she could do was open her mouth and gulp down the streaming fluids. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she sucked the remaining cum out of the boy's cock and sit back, wiping her face. She suddenly broke out laughing, "No wonder you needed my panties. Holy shit, you cum a lot. I might stop brushing and use you as a Waterpik." She grabbed her tee shirt and blew her nose then cleaned her face off before looking curiously between his legs. She cupped his balls and grinned, "These are pretty impressive, did you know that?" She got off the bed, "Ok, I did my part, let's go down and do homework. We have about an hour before bedtime."

* * *

Both siblings stood by the bed, looking uncertain. Finally, Sarah shrugged before pulling off her clothes and climbing into bed wearing only her panties. Bobby followed suit and climbed in wearing his underwear.

"Um, just so I have an idea, how often do you jack off, anyhow?" She asked.

"Normally twice in the morning, you know when the alarm goes off, then right after my shower before I get dressed." The boy said softly, "but I'll be happy with once in the morning since when you do it, it's so much better." He stroked her bare back, "How about you?"

Sarah suddenly thought about how she accused him of always jerking off and sighed, "Actually, every night, I mean whenever I am not with a boy and pretty much every morning." She rolled over to face her brother, not caring when his hand brushed across her breasts. "I'm sorry I said all those things. I guess I am not really any different and I am sort of a slut."

Bobby took his hand off her tit and stroked her face. "I don't like hearing you call yourself that. That's just a word people use to make you feel bad. You like sex...who doesn't. Enjoying yourself shouldn't be a stigma. What you did for me was amazing. I expected you to basically be a bitch about it and make it as unpleasant as possible, but instead you were amazing."

"Like Dad said, it's my skill." She said sadly, "Nice to know I'm good at something."

Bobby pulled her close and hugged her, "I'm really sorry. I love you, which is amazing coming from me. This evening when Dad gave you a choice, I was rooting for you to say 'Fuck you' and pack up. But now...."

"I love you too. I've never shown it, but I guess you have the same sex drive I have. I have boys for an outlet, you have my panties." She laughed. She stopped and felt his cock hardening against her, "Um, are you going to be able to sleep?"

He pulled back and groaned, "I'm sorry. I've never been in bed with a girl before, and as you are the most beautiful girl in the entire school, this might be really...tough..." He laughed, "I was going to say really hard, but I think you already knew that."

Sarah sat up and pulled down the covers, "OK, let's take care of this. Starting tomorrow I'm going to bed fully dressed, in a down parka." She stroked his impressive cock using both hands.

"Thank you, but can I ask you a question. Sorry if it sounds, um you know, pitiful, but I've never seen any other guy with a hard-on, but is mine OK?" He blushed, "Never mind, I'm sure it's fine."

Sarah looked stunned, "What, are you kidding?" she laughed.

Bobby pulled away and rolled over, feeling instantly hurt wishing he were back in his bed.

Sarah felt her face get instantly red realizing he totally got her reaction wrong, "Bobby, please, you misinterpreted my laughing...it had nothing to do with your penis. It was the question." She pulled him back over, "Look, you're a bright kid. As bright as any in our school, but that had to be the stupidest question you could have possibly asked." She saw the confusion on her brother's face, "Bobby, most likely, and trust me when I tell you that I've done considerable research, most likely you have by far the biggest cock in the school," she thought a minute, "Probably in the entire county, though I should probably get out there to be sure." She grinned at him. "Don't you ever watch porn?"

Bobby felt a huge rush, his pride swelling. He'd seen the other boys in the locker rooms, but he's also seen porn where a smaller cock grew to an impressive size so he had no idea. Hearing it from Sarah, the girl his group of friends voted 'they'd most like to'...fill in the blank, was incredible. "So, that's good." He asked, tentatively.

Sarah was about to blurt out, "Well, yeah!" But stopped, "You know, that's a good question. Remember when I sucked your cock earlier? Yeah, of course, you do, anyhow, I had to open my mouth so wide, even though it was a short time, my jaw was sore." She stroked his cock and thought a minute, "I'll tell you this. You'll most likely find a lot of girls won't let you anywhere near their pussy with this monster. And I know no girl will ever offer you their ass, that's for sure."

"Anal? Girls offer their asses to guys? I thought that would hurt, and frankly, I don't get it." Bobby replied, totally intrigued by this frank discussion. "And why wouldn't a girl want me near their pussy, I mean you can accommodate a lot bigger than this." He nodded towards his cock, "You know, babies."

"This is true." She hesitated, "OK, give me your hand." Bobby held up his hand and even with his thumb and four fingers bunched together, her hand wrapped farther around than she could around his cock. Then she wrapped her hand around his knuckles and nodded, "Well, it's not going to be a great test since your hand is actually bigger than your penis, but let's see what happens."

Bobby had no idea what his sister was going to do, but his eyes widened when she pulled off her panties and laid back. He didn't resist when she directed his middle finger inside her wet pussy.

"Ok, feel how snug just your middle finger feels inside me? What I want you to do, is stroke your finger in and out of my twat, you know, finger-fuck me. Then as I loosen up, make it two fingers, then three. You know what I mean," She lay back, legs fully wide feeling her juices flowing as her brother stimulated her pussy. "Yessss, that's it, one more....ah, ah, ahhhh." When Bobby added a third finger, she grunted out, "Uhhh, God! That's how a normal cock feels, just about that size. God, you have nice hands."

'Amazing,' Bobby thought, 'slick velvet, so smooth,' he marveled as he explored her with his fingers. Even with three fingers, she was so tight he had to push hard. The boy felt his wrist getting tired, his fingers coated with her cum, but he pulled out and pushed in now with four fingers. Her legs widened more, fully doing the splits, her pelvis humping against his hand and her breathing was more a series of grunts and gasps. He tried to push into her more deeply, but couldn't. On instinct, he leaned down and licked her clit. As soon as he did that, he found her hand on his head pulling his mouth against her, encouraging him. He flicked the tip of his tongue against that knob knowing she liked it...scratch that...loved it. Soon his head was bobbing up and down as she humped hard against him and his hand was drenched in her flowing cum.

"Shhhiiiit! Oh God, God, God, God, Ahhhh, yesssssssss." She hissed as she climaxed against her brother's face. She felt her body turn to jelly as the intense waves flowed through her. She had to push his head off the clit, his tongue not stopping, "Too much, Oh my God. That was incredible." She pulled herself off his hand, reached over grabbed a half dozen tissues, and handed them to him, "So, how many fingers?" Seeing the four, she nodded, "Well, I suppose We could work you inside me, but since you're my brother, perhaps that is a line we can't cross. Sorry." Watching him wipe off his face she smiled, "What inspired you to lick me? Guys normally don't like to do that...the taste or the mess, probably both."

"It seemed natural. I saw your clitoris and my fingers weren't touching it, so it seemed like that's what you needed. I hope it was alright." He stopped as his sister leaned forward and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth. He responded by pulling her close and cupping her breast as she crawled onto his lap. He couldn't believe how good it felt, her wet pussy humping against his aching cock, her tit in his hand, her aggressive tongue in his mouth.

Sarah had a sudden thought, she pushed him onto his back and began sliding her cunt up and down that plump cock, "This is called a cameltoe slide. I can't fuck you, but guys like this." She leaned forward allowing him better access to her tits while rapidly grinding her sopping twat up and down the entire shaft. She loved when she got to the head and she felt him slightly enter her before popping back over it, feeling an incredible stimulus on her clit.

Bobby gripped those tits, almost feeling like he was guiding her motions, his cock feeling better stimulus than he ever imagined. He couldn't believe he'd ever be that close to a pussy, his cock nestled right at the opening...He watched the sides of his sister's ass as she rapidly humped against him and he had to feel those creamy globes. He reached around, feeling that perfect ass for the first time. His balls increasingly ached the more she ground against him, the more he saw her tits flop up and down in front of his face, and felt more of her ass, until he reached around, his fingers brushing against her tight little bud. She wiggled her ass so that more fingers pressed into her and knowing what she wanted, slid his finger in up to his knuckle.

"Oh God!, yes, there...ahhhh...aaaaaahhhh, FUCK!" She spat out as the fat finger drove into the ass, her cunt grinding hard against that plump chuck of flesh, resisting just leaning forward and leveraging it inside her eagerly awaiting vagina.

Bobby pumped his finger in and out of the gripping sphincter, listening to his sister's grunting when he found he couldn't hold back anymore. He plunged his finger into her, pulled her onto his cock, and bucked hard against her, feeling cum shooting up onto his stomach and chest.

Sarah collapsed on top of him just as he came. She was still amazed at the copious amount of fluids this boy shot out. She felt herself sliding and sticking to his stomach as he spasmed his ejaculate all over them. When he was done, she peeled herself off him and looked at the clock, "Shit. 12:35. Come on, I'll wash your back and you wash mine."

* * *

"Sure Dad, we've got a couple more chapters." Sarah looked at her father standing in the doorway to the kitchen, "Can we just eat in front of the TV?" She looked at her brother, "What do you think? We have everything laid out."

Bobby nodded, "I'd hate to have to redo this. No way is Sarah getting a better score on the exam tomorrow," he looked at his sister, "Christ, I don't think you've missed a single question on any of our tests so far this year." He turned to his dad, "I was thinking, since Sarah and I are sharing the bedroom, why don't we convert my old bedroom into a study, that way we're not in your way when you get dinner."

Ed looked at them thinking, 'Who are you and what have you done with my children,' "I thought if you both get A's this quarter, you'd go back to your own room..."

Bobby looked questioningly at his sister, "I forgot about that, I'm fine where we are. I like that we've been able to talk about classes and the problems that are giving us trouble. I don't know, what do you think?"

Sarah nodded, "We're good. I was pissed at first losing my privacy, but the little shit here is a very quiet sleeper and he's right, we've been able to work out a lot of the issues we've had in our classes." She turned back to her brother, "What do you think Williams will ask? He spent time on the Krebs Cycle, but I don't know. He's a really hard guy to read."