Perils of Single Parenting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

Ed shook his head and headed back into the kitchen. 'Bobby is acting cooler, more confident. Even his acne is disappearing. Sarah has been bringing home better scores on her tests than her brother and initiating their study sessions. Why do I still not feel like Father of the Year?'

* * *

Sarah pulled off her clothes, crawled into bed, and yanked the covers down for her brother to climb under. She felt a hormonal rush seeing that huge snake visibly growing as he watched her strip naked. She lay on top of him and then opened her legs to comfortably straddle his cock.

Bobby stroked that nice ass as she humped against his rigid cock. "Is it alright with you if I eat you out first tonight? I've been wanting to taste you all day. Christ, when you got up in front of the class in those tight pants, you had such a pronounced cameltoe. All I could think of was yanking those down and sticking my tongue inside you."

Sarah pushed herself up and looked down at her brother, "What? Why didn't you tell me? Did anyone else notice?"

Bobby laughed, "You mean other than Miss Shelby and the entire class? He slid his hand across her slit, "You didn't see Bill and Erin nudging each other?" He pressed his finger into the slit to make his point. "And Miss Shelby's eyes were flicking up to your face and down to here," he wiggled his finger, "when you turned to answer her questions. I think she likes you."

"Oh shit, I mean I'm not doing that intentionally. You need to tell me these things."

"Ok, I will, oh, and also Dad noticed. When we got home, he was watching TV and he asked us how our day was, well, when you were talking, his eyes were glued to your crotch, but enough of this." He tossed her off him and when she opened her legs wide he crawled down and inhaled deeply, "God damn, you smell good." He took another deep breath before licking the entire length of her slit.

Sarah lay back, enjoying the best cunt-licker she'd been with as he clamped his mouth on her throbbing pussy. Her nipples felt so raw, so sensitive as she pinched and pulled on them. His tongue hitting her clit sent jolts through her crotch and up through her body. She knew it was coming, and she moaned as he teased her, but there it was, Bobby making his tongue rigid and rapidly flicking up and down, driving it inside her. "Fuck yes. God damn Bobby, you're the best. Ahhhhhh." She moaned as his tongue had to be three inches inside her and his upper lip pressed hard against her clit, popping, grinding as his head moved side to side. "Uhh, oh God, God, you're going to make me cum....feels so fucking good." She grunted.

Bobby knew it was time so he slid his finger down and gathered fluids before plunging into his sister's rectum. He felt the immediate response against his mouth as she pushed her hips off the bed and grunting out something unintelligible, humped against his face. He loved how she responded as he finger-fuck her ass, how she writhed under his attention. Up until a few months ago, he'd only fantasized about how he could attain orgasm by having a girl do things to him, but this was so much hotter. Making the most beautiful girl in the school cum, over and over.

"Unngghhhh, unnngghhh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhh, mmmmmmm." She felt wave after wave of pleasure emanating from her groin throughout her whole body. She was amazed at the intensity, even her follicles ached. Sweating, panting, spent, she pushed her brother out from between her legs and groaned, "You're actually trying to kill me with pleasure, aren't you? I get it, you kill me, you'll no longer be getting the second highest grades in our classes."

Bobby grabbed his tee shirt and wiped his face off. "Damn, you got me. Now that you know, I'm doomed."

Sarah laughed, "Fat chance. The more I get you off the more I'm blasted with cum. You could drown a girl, you know. Ok, your turn how would you like it?"

Bobby slid a finger inside his sister, looking hopeful. "You realize, for all we've done, I'm still a virgin."

"I told you, not a chance. You're my brother, but also, you're too big for me." She looked at that cock longingly, "Though, it's tempting. You realized how long it's been since I've been fucked?" She stroked him, "So, I guess we both have to wait."

Bobby rolled over onto his back "I was thinking cameltoe slide, but actually, I'd like a blowjob. If I can't cum inside you in other places...."

"I'm not surprised. I don't mind because I could always use the protein." Sarah knelt between his legs and leaned over licking the shaft. "Mmmmm, you really do have a nice cock. I'll tell you what, tomorrow's exams. If you outscore me on either one, I'll let you fuck me."

"Really? Do you mean it? What if I outscore you on both?" Her brother asked, his cock throbbing in anticipation.

Sarah licked more of his cock thinking about it, "Not happening, but if you pull off that miracle, I guess you can fuck both my holes. But If I outscore you, you have to do laundry for a month and I want to sit on your face for an hour...that means you lick me everywhere, I mean everywhere." She said, looking him in the eyes. Her pussy throbbed thinking how desperately she needed a cock inside her, but also how she'd never had a guy lick her ass.

Bobby nodded, "Deal. I can do this." He put his hands behind his head thinking about her pussy as he felt those warm lips wrap around his cock. His imagination started to run wild but then was brought back to the present as his sister's tongue lapped at his cock. No matter how many times she'd sucked him off, it still felt like the first time. His hand reached down and put it on the back of her head, not pushing down, but encouraging her. He wished they'd left the light on so he could see those dangling tits.

Ed crept upstairs to get some of the spare towels for his bathroom when he saw the door to Sarah's room open. He looked in quietly, hoping perhaps she'd be lying there naked and was rewarded, her ass sticking up in the air, her cunt looking aroused and dripping, her cute puckered asshole looking ripe for the taking. He was shocked that Sarah was fully naked having expected she'd be dutifully jerking him off while staying fully dressed, but apparently, she was doing her utmost to make him happy. He started to back out when he saw her reach back and stroke her cunt. There was no more thinking involved. He had his cock out, pants on the floor in no time.

Bobby was shocked to see his dad holding his cock come up behind Sarah but said nothing as his dad crawled up behind her and shoved his cock deep inside his daughter's pussy.

"Mmmmmmpphhhhh....mmmmmppphh...mmmppph" the young girl groaned as she felt her vagina unexpectedly impaled. She started to pull off her brother's cock and protest when she felt his hand pushing her head back down. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she returned to sucking hard on that huge cock and opening her legs more, allowing her father's dick deeper access.

Bobby knew he couldn't last seeing the shock waves flow across Sarah's ass, his father gripping those cheeks, eyes looking down intensely at his daughter. He'd seen many porn videos of people fucking, but this was real. This was different. "Oh God, Sarah, I'm coming...uhh, uh, uhhh." He grunted out repeatedly as he felt the spurts shoot into her mouth and into her stomach. He finally let go of her head and collapsed back, his cock splatting onto his stomach, chest heaving.

Sarah looked back at her father, seeing his intense look, and ground back against his rear assault. She put her face down thereby lifting her ass higher while reveling in finally being filled with cock. She groaned in protest feeling that nice fleshy rod sliding out of her, but eagerly spread her legs after being pushed on her back.

Ed looked down at that cute body, the perky mounds of flesh, the blonde trimmed pussy, and laid down between those legs, guiding his dick inside his daughter. He saw his son roll off the bed and head to the bathroom, the image of that massive sausage between his son's legs shocking him. He saw Sarah, eyes glazed, looking up at him as he pumped in and out of her. He loved seeing those perfect tits bounce with each thrust and since it had been years since he felt anything like this, he tried to slow down, but his little girl suddenly grabbed his ass, ground herself against him, and came, gasping in joy. She reached up and pulled him into a kiss, writhing against him. Initially, he was able to hold off, stave off the release, and make the heavenly feeling last, but that supple body writhing against him sent him over the edge. His last thought was, 'I sure hope she's on the pill,' as he emptied his aching balls inside her.

Sarah stroked her father's back and ass having been taken by him unexpectedly, but hearing him breathing heavily, she felt nothing but love. Finally, he pulled himself up and kissed her, not like a father, but like a lover, before extracting his spent cock from her vagina. He rolled off the bed and stepped around Bobby on his way out of the bedroom, "Goodnight, both of you. Get sleep tonight. Big day tomorrow."

"Goodnight, dad, love you." Bobby found himself replying automatically. His head was spinning as he grabbed tissues and cleaned the cum leaking out of Sarah's swollen pussy. As he crawled under the covers, he saw his sister was already asleep and as he gripped his raging erection, he groaned knowing he shouldn't wake her.

Bobby looked at the clock. Time to get ready for school. He thought about the exams, going over every lecture, every page in every book. 'Christ, I have to get perfect scores on both exams today. There's no way Sarah will miss more than one.' He looked at his sister sprawled naked on her back, remembering standing and watching their dad fuck her. He was totally shocked not just seeing that, but how happy it made her. He felt an ache in his stomach wishing he could make her that happy, but he knew he was prepared. He could do it. He reached down and felt his sister's pussy, amazing how totally tight and normal it looked. His balls ached having not had release. He gingerly tried to roll out of bed without hurting himself he'd gotten so hard.

Sarah woke and saw her brother trying to head to the bathroom, "Hey. Where are you going?"

Bobby stopped and looked over his shoulder, "Shower. We need to get ready for school."

"Turn around. You know the rules. Get over here." She rolled over to his side and lying on her back, hung her head off the edge and stared at the cock. "Get over here. If Dad catches you jerking off in the shower, who knows what else he might do." She pulled him close, and as her brother stepped over her face, she grabbed that hunk of meat and opening her mouth, licked those heavy balls.

Bobby looked down, his sister stroking his cock with both hands, face buried under his crotch, her tongue bathing his ball sack, her body laid out, legs wide open as if wishing...He let himself be guided into her mouth groaning happily feeling those warm lips wrap around his cock.

Sarah reached up and took hold of her brother's ass and pulled him in and out of her mouth. Stacy at school told her that was how she learned to deep throat, but Stacy did it with Alex and that would be more like deep-mouth, but hell. It's worth a try.

Bobby was tentative at first but Sarah was pulling him into her mouth, her hands on his ass. He soon caught on and had the image of Dad's ass rising and lowering as he fucked Sarah's pussy. Soon he found himself doing the same thing but backed off as he heard his sister choking. He fucked her mouth more gently looking down at her naked body. She was perfect. He loved the erotic layout in front of him, his cock halfway into her mouth, her gullet just beginning to expand as he entered her throat, her perky breasts bobbing, nipples hard and pointing at the ceiling, pelvis futilely humping the air. He considered calling Dad to help Sarah out. She really looked happy last night. Happy letting Dad do what he'd been aching for. She had her legs open as if wanting a cock, her labia swollen and flared ready to get speared. He got lost in the feelings, the sight before him, and thrust into her mouth. Her gullet was expanding a lot more, as she was pushing on his hips.

Sarah had never felt her brother like this. She was having trouble breathing, her throat was getting bruised and even though she wanted him to stop, her nipples burned, and her pussy throbbed like never before. She was getting ready to push him off when he thrust forward, his cock burying itself deep in her throat and spasmed a huge stream down her gullet. She pushed his hips back and sucked hard on his shaft, choking on the massive amounts of sperm being injected into her stomach. At last, all juices spent, his cock softening in her mouth she felt him pull off her. She wanted to be angry, but her body was humming with arousal.

She rolled over and coughed over and over, Bobby slapping her back, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. God damn, Sarah, I won't do that again."

Finally, the girl recovered and rolled back over, "I get it. You're jealous dad got to fuck me. Now get between my legs and eat my cunt. And bullshit, you won't do that again. Once I get used to it I might like it...fuck that, my cunt needs you." She pulled him on top of her into a 69 and played with the boy's junk hanging in front of her face, moaning gleefully feeling her brother's mouth on her throbbing pussy.

Ed looked up as his kids came down, looking all fresh having showered. He studied Sarah's face for any signs of shame or anger, but she just smiled at him and wished him good morning. She was dressed a bit differently, instead of jeans and a tee shirt, she was wearing the stereotypical schoolgirl outfit, a white blouse, and a plaid skirt. Then he remembered Jenny's Catholic school attire. "Good morning. I hope you both slept well. You ready for your exams?" He saw both kids nodding, looking confident. He saw a look between them, something, maybe competition? He wondered what deal they made. He saw Sarah's red lips and commented, "Wow, honey, I'd never thought I'd see you wearing makeup, but I like it, not to mention, you look good in your mom's school uniform."

Sarah looked at her dad and realized what he was referring to, "Um, yeah, I also found a tube of mom's red lipstick." She looked down, blushing.

He looked concernedly at his beautiful daughter, 'I hope she's not coming down with a cold, she sounds like she has a frog in her throat.'

* * *

Sarah got home and threw her bag on the dining room table before grabbing some water from the fridge. She headed into the living room and saw her dad sitting there, "Dad, what are you doing at home?"

Ed looked up at his daughter sadly, "I'm so sorry about last night. I felt bad all day and begged off the rest of the day, saying I wasn't feeling well." He looked at her for signs of anything, but she looked the same.

"It's fine, daddy. Can I ask you something? How long has it been? Since mom died?" Seeing him sadly nod, "Christ, that's six years." She straddled his lap with her skirt splayed out and put her arms around him, "I love you, Daddy." She kissed him gently on the lips, then pulled his arms around her. She buried her head against his neck, "I miss Mom, but I never truly understood what you lost." She sat up and looked at her dad, feeling a surge of love. "I'm sorry Bobby and I have been such little shits. I wish I could go back and undo everything. All I felt was losing mom. But now I realize you lost your lover, your best friend." She closed her eyes, "Christ she was beautiful. And you two were always hugging and holding each other. I never thought about you at night. Lying in that empty bed. How lonely and frustrating that must have been. Why haven't you ever dated?" The room got blurry as tears welled up in her eyes.

Ed clutched his daughter to his chest seeing her break out in tears, "It's ok baby. I lost Jenny, we lost Jenny, but we always had each other. I never thought about dating, especially seeing you every day. My bed was empty, but I was so happy to have you and Bobby." He pushed her away and looked at her, "You look just like her when we first met. I see her in you every day, so if I came home with any other woman, I'd always felt I'd be cheating on Jenny...weird, I know, but you have her mannerisms and expressions. You're so much like her."

"So, Mom was a slut also?" Sarah laughed, "I'm sorry, I know you were talking about her other aspects."

"God. You're right. We've been on you for a while, ever since you started dating. Defining you as, well, a slut. You are so much more than that. I was wrong. I'm so, so sorry," he stroked her hair, "You're brilliant and talented and whatever you decide to do with your life, you'll blow them away. I'm so proud of you." He looked suddenly sad, "And honey, please forget what happened last night. You're not a piece of meat to be used like that. I will never forgive myself, but I hope someday you can. I'm trying to forget it ever happened"

Sarah shook her head, "Why would you want to forget? Not much of an ego boost having a man who just fucked you tell you he wants to forget. I'd like to think I'm the girl you bring up when you really want to be aroused when you're close to cumming and want just that trigger." She grinned and kissed her father, feeling him not respond so she stopped and looked at him, "I've felt you kiss better than that." As their lips met, this time more eagerly, she was suddenly aware her panties were getting wet against his pants. She ground against his hardening cock as he responded. He opened his mouth more feeling her soft tongue against his. He stroked her back, feeling her soft moans as he slid his hands under her blouse. She pulled back and wiped a bit of spit off her dad's lips, "So tell me, why would you want to forget? Was I that bad?" She cupped her breasts, "I know, mom's were so much bigger. She was such a tiny thing and had those F-cup tits, I'll bet you miss those." She grinned at her dad, "I saw them. Every time we went to the pool and rinsed off in the showers...I always hoped I'd inherit those. Hell, if I saw those now, I'd want to dive my face between them."

"Damn. I don't think it would be possible to love anyone more than I love you now. But it's just that I'm your father and I read somewhere that fathers and daughters shouldn't fuck."

She unbuttoned and then pulled off her top. She then undid her bra, tossing it aside. "Really? More fake news? That's your excuse?" She cupped her breasts, "I'll bet you're just saying that because I don't have Mom's body." She reached under her and stroked his cock.

Ed shook his head, "She was sexy and beautiful but so are you...both incredible, both desirable." He looked over at the door to the kitchen, "Wait, don't do that. Where's Bobby?"

"Friday, Chess club, remember?" She pulled his hands onto her breasts. "I mean if you're not interested in me now that you've had me, I totally understand." She started to get up but her father pulled her back,

"Look, we shouldn't be doing this. I'm your father. I will never forget last night. I seriously doubt I could if I tried. But...." He stopped speaking as she responded by grinding her pussy against his fully-hard erection. "You're making it hard...Yeah, right, I mean you're making it hard to say no to you." He turned back to those two perfect breasts in his hands, "Oh God, sweetie, your breasts are perfect. They're so beautiful, you're so beautiful." He leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Sarah increased her grinding, feeling her clit being crushed against the hard rod, feeling her aroused nipples being pleased. She climbed off her dad, knelt between his legs, and undid his belt.

"Honey, really, you don't have to do this. You're not a slut. Please forget we ever called you that." Ed moaned but kept his hands at his sides.

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers