All Comments on 'Period of Adjustment Ch. 12-14'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

And you are right. "Yes dear" "No Dear" will increase a husbands survival rate. :)

This was a very very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best

if not the best story I've read on this site. Excellent writing, good plot, romance, everything that makes a story interesting. Once started, couldn't stop until finished. Nice job author. Good entertainment. Thanks. ML

JohnWayfarerJohnWayfarerover 14 years ago
A Work of Excellence

I rarely comment but felt that this work deserved really positive feedback and commendation. Your effort resulted in a well-crafted story that was truly interesting. Well done.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Exellent Storytelling

Well structured and moving story. My only problem was the fact that they did not seem to enter into emotional ressonance. Plenty of action and interesting dialog!

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
ENCORE

Congratulations on a great story and sharing your talent with us. All I can say is Encore, Encore. Again congratulations and a personel thank you for your sharing.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Extremely well constructed story

I was surprissed that more of the dots from past problems did not connect with the future, but then that would have required a novel rather than a short story. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done as always

You are an excellent storyteller AND technician. You never disappoint; thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful writing

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE.. YOUR STORIES AR ALWAYS FILLED WITH SUSPENSE AND ARE ALWAYS INTERESTING. tHIS CHAPTER WAS SOMEWHAT OF A SURPRISE,HOWEVER. i ASSUMED THE DRIVER THAT HIT HIM WAS ONE OF THE MOB THAT HAD BEEN THREATENING AND PURSUNG HIM ALL OVER cANADA. kIND OF A SHOCK TO FIND OUT IT WAS UNION THUG AND TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THUGS THAAT CHASED HIM PREVIOUSY. kEEP UP THE GREAT WRITIG. dON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO kAYLE. sHE SOUNDS LIKE A GEM.

60 YEAR OLD GEORGE

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
great

the last page was the best and funniest one i have read in awhile especialy the after proposal talk just great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ahhhh ... so good!

What a talent! This was just an excellent, excellent story. Thanks!!!

[Gualterio]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read as always

Wow, didn`t want ths one to end,i`ve read all your work on here and i have enjoyed it each and everytime,you are a very good talent and i keep you in my favs list and click it every once in a while , hated to see this one end and look foward to more of your work, thanks very much and keep going. nathan/ga.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Very Readable!

Great series! Had a lot of fun with it. Light and flowed nicely for a good evening read.

Loved the very end ;-)

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Nice job with character and plot development. I was held captive by this story, and am feeling great about the happily ever after ending.

DP

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have read this story at least once before, possibly twice.

Interesting, entertaining with a plot and a lot of romance (and a little sex, too). Just my type of story. I love happy endings even though there was some sadness. A lot of verbal repartee between the principals, I liked that, humor is always good. As a married man of over 58 years I can tell you that that "Yes, Dear" makes many points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sigh..

Parting is such sweet sorrow. When you find yourself at the end of a wonderfully written, and engaging story.

Ty coaster. You've been on my best seller list for quite a while now, reading through your collection.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Hum pretty good!

Overall a entertaining and enjoyable yarn. A bit unbelievable, but then again it is fiction and a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

Well crafted and well written. Very enjoyable. Thanks.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Second reading

For some reason this time the story seemed to drag with the last chapter and I lost interest in it and didn't finish it. It could be that I reread the story too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
period of adjustment

parents killed, promise to protect Katasha, Katasha killed, Two days later does ex, less than a week from Katasha death - want to do Kayla. I need a period of adjustment from your stories. Back in a year or so.- maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Harley Davidson????

I was waiting for the HD model he bought.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story that had lots of drama, loves lost and true loves found. The story needed a little more for me, the marriage, the family. I guess that a reader can use their imagination of the happily ever after that was sure to follow.

Well written with great characters, another great story from Coaster2. 5 stars.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Great read.

Another great story from the master story teller.

Arguably one of your best, Coaster2.

Excellent plot and excellent character development.

Well done.

HMAuthorHMAuthorover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. As a Toronto native, born and bred since the late 50s, a few corrections.

No one says East Queen Street. It’s Queen East.

There are no uptown street cars. You would say northbound for Bathurst and Spadina. But then, no two Torontonians can agree on the upper border of downtown; Bloor, or Ellington (for those who live between Bloor and Ellington). My money’s on Bloor. That said, I’ve never heard it to referred to as uptown. You’re either downtown, midtown, or the burbs, and midtown is rarely said.

No one refers to the Don Valley Parkway as a freeway, it is always “the parkway.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous