All Comments on 'Permission Ch. 02'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AIDS and STD abounds

All strangers have 100% uncertainties.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

With any luck she'll walk out the door and get run over in the street. Then in the hospital she is handed a manila envelope. Can you spell DIVORCE?

Wow. I just wrote chapter three!

Oh yeah

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Nice little teaser..

...ok, I´ve read this teaser (I won´t call it a "story", short as it is) and I think you should really put a little "meat into the soup". A daily paragraph is not very satisfying.

Please try to improve on that and please...not another "I´d love to be a real stupid wimp" story!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Too . . .

. . . little content. This is a personal preference but I think the first submission plus this and possibly the next (as yet unseen) could be combined in to one document. Today's contribution is like a single paragraph in a story and not enough to chew on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grow Up

Write the damn story.

Readers here want to read stories, not snips of maybe's!

So, write or stop and go away!

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
Don't go away

You can write well, so please keep going with it. I do have to agree that I was a disappointed when it ended so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Dont Get It

Why be married at all? Can you explin that? Okay for her to go outside but not him. What's wrong with this picture.ALL I see is self serving slut sticking the horns on hubby. BTW This is not erotic at all.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
mmm

You leave me wanting more.... which is what I want! lol It is well written and I can envision the story as it goes along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Willing Cuckold

How sad. The wife has in effect neutered her husband. Great maarriage don't you think. She gets to fuck round and he gets sloppy seconds. That's a life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, OK.

I have to chime in here...... You really do write well, tell a story with characters we come to know and like or dislike as you intend.

You might want to write the entire story, then break it up into 3-5 page submissions. It seems, Lit readers complain about too short and too long. Think of it as a serialization for break times and lunch hours.

Next, once you commit to a character give it your all. Ignore the bleepers, whiners, and thrashers. If you're smart, you'll read us all, take what you can find that helps, even if critical.....and dump the trash where necessary.

You write so well, I hope you'll finish this one and go on to other stories. And I hope you'll explore a broad range of story lines. This one is somewhat anticipatory, but truly is a sad story, if you think about it. He's inadequate, but she's hot, so in order to "keep her happy" he gives her permission to 'play' discreetly. I don't know how often in the real world such a scenario could/would happen, nor how often it would utterly fail, destroying two or more lives. I suspect this can only survive as fantasy. I can't believe any real marriage can surpass the test of time with this kind of activity in the mix. Too many elements at conflict with human nature. Certainly not for me.

It is, however a story, not reality....and a fantasy at that.

Some readers have difficulty separating the two. Perhaps that may point to trouble in their lives....I can't say.

I find this storyline disturbing, if I project myself into it. Disturbing, because I either want to flog hubby for such a foolish idea, and or fuck her brains out every day for the rest of her life, because it's so naughty and she's willing, having approval of her fool husband. 'Course then I'd have to live with myself......

Please continue. And best luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If any man was dumb enough to do this.

Than the shit storm of disrespect, self loathing, emptiness and loss of a true marriage that is coming his way is his own fault. This is anti erotic, unless you are some kind of serious pervert of man hating slut. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!

My wife and I have been married almost 30 years and she has fucked well over 300 different men, most many times. One on one, two on one, gangbangs, bachelor parties,etc. Many I get to watch while others I hear about when she gets home. For me, and obviously many other husbands, there is no greater sexual thrill, plus I get to eat the cum from her ass and pussy. She maintains a small stable of lovers, two of which live with us, and we belong to a swingers club, so, suffice it to say, she gets fucked a lot. Seldom a day goes by that she doesn't have somebodies cock in her mouth or between her legs. I love it! I think it's an ego thing.....how sad it would be if no one wanted to fuck her. Call us pathetic if you want.....but, it's fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last Commenter

WTF You really think there are that many husbands who like to eat anothers mans spunk out of their wife? Really? Hell you should just get it from the source. Faster . Sorry dude. You are definetly the exception and not the rule.Fucking gross. Both you and your spouse.Question? Do you get to play as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear don't knock it.

What do you do at a swingers club, suck dick, cause you are very gay. If you think this makes any straight guy want your life, I'd like to sell you a bridge I just got. Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

To fulfill your wish. Scored 1* and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

pure garbage

1* cuz I can't give less.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Test drive

Has neither member of this couple ever heard about the 'test drive' or a 'test sample?' Or even talking to each other about finances, food preferences, ideal vacations, family size or ... oh yeah, sex ... before getting engaged?

There is too much potential for misunderstanding (in either direction) in this degree of mismatch! Chalk it up to 'experience' and move on! Makes for an interesting but sad tale!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Get ready

The whore prepares for her day as the cuck sleeps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES