All Comments on 'Permission Ch. 07'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a fucking retard, no husband except you would put up with this stupid shit.

End this piece of shit.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Again, why is she married?

Pleas note that the husband, Mark, is not mentioned in this installment. In the previous installment he was in paragraph 1 only. Marriage is only mentioned twice in the last two installments, and only in the form "why the fuck are you cheating?"

Mark would be better off dumping her ass at the dump and just have a friend with benefits. I mean hell what is she contributing to the marriage, VD? Dump her and then she could really be a gutter skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this

chapter because she realizes that guys are disappointing. They are treating her as a cheap piece of meat. I am glad that she didn't get fucked. She did mess around though. My favorite chapter was the chapter that Hubby got to experience what her cheating taught her. At least he got some benefit. Without reading that interaction between Hubby and wife we are missing out on their dynamic. The tension in a story is what makes it exciting. A wife screwing anyone anytime is not a story, it is a diary. If wifey learns that screwing around brings responsibilities to her to keep her husband satisfied (maybe give him a threesome!) she will prove to him that she loves him and that his Permission is appreciated. Also anytime you party in public there will be consequences, this story is light on consequences. I would also like to know how is Hubby feeling with his wife's new freedom. Is he relieved, is he apprehensive? Is he even enjoy the same amount of love making that he had before?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES