All Comments on 'Perpetual Boner Pt. 05'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
theguy52theguy52almost 15 years ago
Keep them coming!!!

Far and away, my favorite series! Another great installment! Anna is def my favorite. Original and hot; can't wait for part 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fine dirty work

I dont usualy bother with comments but that was fun to read. Keep up the good work. The magic cock FX was worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you for being different!

I do like some outrageous exaggeration, but not every guy needs a 12-15" cock. It also looks like there is no chance of our boy getting into incest, which is refreshing.

This is a very well written series and very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

den_tigerden_tigeralmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

However, you might want to move this to Celebrities section.

You already mentioned Bree and I did a little googling.

There's a Miranda Janine from Playboy Cyberclub that matches the description of Miranda, right down to the blue eyes and skull and crossbones tattoo on the right hip.

It's a great story.

Already waiting for the next installment.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I've lost track...

...of the number of women this guy has had sex with during the past two days. I still think he's going to get a blister on his cock. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES