Perseverance Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was nervous, more so than the first night. Jim had wakened a lot of old memories with his hands the night before. Her stomach was doing flips as she slipped on the bikini bottoms. She picked up the top and started to put it on then remembered that it was Tim that had taken it off and not Jim. Her nipples were hard just thinking of Jim's hands on them with Tim only a few feet away. It was more of a turn on for her than she thought it would be have her husband close by with another mans hands touching her breasts. That it wasn't the first time he had touched her like that and it was her own brother-in-law doing the touching her nipples already hard.

She tossed the top back in the drawer and pulled on the cover up she wore the night before and went down to join the men in the game room.

"Good evening Julia," spoke Jim. "You are looking beautiful as usual. I am really lucky to have such a beautiful woman to practice my moves on."

"Thanks for the compliment but you just watch what moves you practice."

Both Tim and Jim laughed at her. Jim picked up the towel. "Get on the table and we will get started." He moved back and held the towel up to cover her from his eyes as any good masseuse would do. The gasp came from Tim when Julia slipped off her robe and her naked tits came in view caused Jim to look around the edge of the towel.

"Oh my! Now we are getting somewhere," said Jim.

Julia answered him; "Tim took my top off last night so I guess he doesn't mine me being topless."

Tim spoke, "I think I need to take up this profession. If all women look like you."

Both men's cocks were hard by the time she lay down on the table and Jim lay the towel across her back and hips. "Sure you don't want to take off the bottoms also?"

Julia gave him a go to hell look over her shoulder. "Don't push your luck brother, It is Tim idea that I let you practice on me. Now lets get this started."

Jim started much the same as the first time with work on her neck and shoulders and down her back. Tim was much more interested in what was happing tonight than the first night. When Jim didn't do anything to raise his interest he decided that he would turn on the TV, but pay more attention to what Jim did.

As soon as Tim tuned away and watch the TV Jim went to work on her much faster than he had before. What he did couldn't be call a massage as much as it was foreplay.

The hot oil was rubbed on her back and he worked it in from her neck down to the waist of her suit. Over and over his hands traveled up and down her back. As soon as he felt her relax his fingers touched the edges of her bare breasts bringing a slight moan from Julia but she didn't stop him. He grew braver as he covered more of the side of her breast each time.

Julia had her head turned to the side facing Tim on the sofa. She watched to see if he was watching his brother touching her. She thought she caught him looking from time to time but he didn't try to stop Jim from touching her. She relaxed even more as Jim's familiar hands touched her as he had back in school.

Jim moved from her back down to her feet. He too caught Tim watching them and he moved down to her feet to keep Tim from interfering.

He worked on both feet and up her legs. Each movement brought his hands higher up her legs. Her legs were close together and he had trouble getting his finger to the inside of her thighs. He gently applied pressure to them until she relaxed and let him push them farther apart. He then had plenty of freedom to work them from her feet to the crotch of her suit. He never touched her there but he could feel her tense up each time his fingers came close.

He slid his hands over her butt and worked each cheek of her ass through the material of the suit. The towel covering her hips kept Tim from seeing what he was doing. Since Tim hadn't seen Jim do anything that might be the lest bit erotic he soon lost interest and turned back to a program on TV.

Jim stopped and picked up the towel. "Turn over."

Julia was more reluctant to turn this time than she had before when she hadn't thought about it. She hesitated until he motioned for her to roll over again. She looked over at Tim and he wasn't paying them any attention. She rolled over on her back with her hands covering her bare breasts from Jim's eyes. She looked up at him and he had a smile on his face. She saw him wink at her and she quickly looked to see if Tim was watching. He wasn't. She moved her hands down to her sides and let Jim look at her firm high breasts before he lay the towel across them. Another towel covered her waist to above her knees. This was what Tim saw when he turned around. He wondered just when she had turned over. He wished he had not missed the move.

Jim moved to the head of the table. His hard cock was only inches from her head as he looked down in her eyes. He was tempted to kiss her full lips but good sense kept him from doing that.

He worked each arm up and round and back and forth, then moved to her shoulders. He didn't waste much time on her shoulders before moving down her body.

He with drew his hands and slid them down her body until his fingertips were just under the edge of her suit. He could feel her stomach tremble with each move he made. It wasn't long before he was touching her breasts and then covering them with his hands. Each moved down her body brought his cock in contact with the side of Julia's head. Each move back brought her tits under his hands.

Julia felt his cock each time it touched her. At first she wasn't paying much attention as she was concentrating on just how far his fingers were going to go under her bikini. She knew that he was paying much more attention to her breasts than he had a right to. As before she like the way his hands felt on her breasts. She looked back over at Tim and she thought she saw him quickly turn his head but couldn't be sure. The hard cock touching her face was causing more problems for her. Her cunt was now very wet.

The towels still covered her breasts and hips from Jim and Tim's eyes. Jim moved around to the other end of the table. Her feet were back close together again. He touched her ankles and she opened her eyes to look at him. He motioned with his head to her closed legs. Julia knew what he wanted and she tried to will herself to not move them. He didn't move, just left his hands resting gently on her legs. Slowly against her better judgement her legs parted. Only a little at first but when she looked back up at him she knew he wanted more. She gave him what he wanted.

With her legs now spread apart he could see up under the towel to the wet crotch of her suit. His hands worked higher and higher until he was able to touch the wet spot.

Julia jumped when his fingers touched the spot directly over her cunt opening, but didn't make a move to stop him. Her face was red but she was breathing deeply from the excitement. Jim had tried to touch her there before but until last night he had never been allowed to get that far.

Jim's eyes never left her face as he saw the excitement building in her. He slid his hands under the towel and up the side of her hips. When his fingers reached the waist of her suit he pulled them down.

Julia felt her suit start to lower and she reached up and grabbed his hands. "NO! NO! Don't do that." She whispered. She didn't want Tim to see her let Jim pull her suit off. At the same time she wished she was naked and he could touch her anywhere he chose. Her cunt was trobbing as she held his hands to stop him.

Jim smiled at her, then whispered. "Let me take them off. " He looked over at Tim but Tim was looking the other way. He tried to pull them again but she was insistent that he not strip her completely with Tim in the room. For a moment she wished she had not insisted that he stay with her.

Jim knew he wasn't going to get any farther with this tact. He moved his hands back down on her legs. "Hey Tim, come here a minute."

Tim got up from the sofa trying to hide his hard on from them. Julia couldn't see him but Jim knew his brother was excited to see his wife being touched all over.

"Tim, see if you can talk Julia into taking of her bottoms. I would like to give her a complete massage but the suit is in the way. As you can see the towel covers everything anyway."

Tim wanted to see Julia naked also. He had never realized how turned on he could get watching his wife being massaged. He thought about the sex the night before and knew if she loss her suit it would be even better that night.

He turn to look at Julia who was lying on the table covered only by a towel and her swim suit bottom. Her husband was about to ask her to pull that piece off protection off for his own brother. The pleading look in her eye fell on death ears. He was pass caring that Jim would now see her in all her glory.

With out asking he moved down and took the suit in his hands and started moving it down. She grabbed his hands and stopped him as she had Jim. "Tim, are you sure about this?" He could only nod his head. He pulled again and she released his hands and raised her hips so it could slide off. She wondered what he could be thinking to strip her naked before his brother. For her part she was glad that she was now totally nude with Jim touching her.

The towels still covered her but Jim made sure that they were pushed aside enough that he could see the opening to her warm body. He then really went to work. His hands were all over her. Up under the towel to grip her tits and under the towel to run his fingers across her wet cunt. He would have gone farther but Tim had not gone back to the sofa. He was watching each move Jim made. His cock was harder than it had ever been.

Tim couldn't take his eyes from Julia as Jim touched her everywhere. He wished Jim would just remove the towels where he could really see her. He realized that Jim wasn't going to go much farther with him in the room. As much as he wanted to stay he knew if Jim was going to do anything else he was going to have to leave. "Do you need me to heat the oil again?"

Jim had been hopping for a reason to send Tim out of the room and he had come up with it him self.

No sooner was Tim out of sight than the towel over her breasts came off and once again his lips feasted on her hard breasts. His hand was between her legs and working on her bare cunt. His lips moved to hers and she opened her mouth to his tongue as her hips raised to meet his searching fingers.

Jim thought he heard Tim and quickly stopped. He listened and when he didn't appear he pulled the towel from her cunt. She lay naked before him. He had dreamed of seeing her like this for several years. He moved to the end of the table and spread her legs.

Julia was as hot as she had ever been. When he moved between her legs she wonder what he was about to do. It didn't take but a moment until his mouth covered her cunt. She almost jumped from the table as his tongue buried its way in her hot wet cunt. Tim hadn't eaten her very often but she like it when he did. It only took a second before she reached for his head and pulled him tight to her cunt. She almost let out a scream when she climaxed.

Jim's climax was in his pants. So was Tim's as he watched from the dark corner of the stairs.

Jim only had time to cover her breasts and cunt before Tim was coming back down the stairs.

Like the night before Julia called a stop and went off to the bedroom. Only her robe now covered her as she left the room.

"Dam Tim, but she is some beautiful woman."

"I think she is the best."

Tim couldn't wait to get to the bedroom when Jim left. Again Julia was waiting. Naked she spread her legs and pulled him to her. She was so wet that his cock entered her in one stroke. Neither one could last long and one climax after another followed. Nothing either one had ever felt had been better than the sex that night.

The next morning at work Tim learned that he was going to be out of town for the night. He called Julia at work and told her he was going home to pack and that he would be back late the next day.

"You call Jim before you go and tell him that he can't come over tonight."

"You can still go ahead without me there."

"NO! I told you before that you had to be in the room with me if He was going to be giving me a massage. I don't trust him without you around."

Tim thought about what he had seen the night before and knew that Jim wasn't the only one that couldn't be trusted. Julia hadn't put up much resistance when Jim was eating her cunt. "Ok, I will call him now."

He called Jim as soon as he hung up the phone. "I've got to go out of town tonight and Julia said to tell you not to come over."

"I was really looking forward to one more time before the test, but I guess I can get by with out it."

Jim wasn't the only one that had been looking forward to the last night. Julia had thought about it all morning until Tim called. She knew that she couldn't trust either Jim or herself without Tim around. It was better to keep the temptation as far away as possible. She had already let him go a lot farther than she should have.

Julia eat dinner alone and had showered and got ready for bed early since she was alone. She wore a light gown that she usually slept in as she curled up in front of the TV before calling it a night.

The doorbell rang and the sound of it made her jump. She reached for a robe to wrap over her thin gown and went to the door. Looking through the window she saw Jim standing on the porch with a grin on his face. She opened the door but stood in the doorway to stop him from coming in the house.

"What are you doing here tonight? Didn't Tim call you and tell you that the massage was off for tonight?"

"I didn't come by for the massage lesson. I came to see you." He pushed the door open and eased past her into the room before she could stop him.

"You shouldn't be here with Tim gone. What do you want?"

Jim pushed the door closed behind him. "I want you and you know you want me. You still owe me from all those times you sent me home with a hard cock." He reached for her and she snatched away. Her robe came off in his hands leaving her body mostly exposed through the thin material of her gown.

"No Jim! Leave me alone. I am your brother's wife. You shouldn't be here at all."

All the time she was talking she was backing away from him. Each time she took a step backward he moved towards her. Soon she was backed into a corner where she had no where to go. "No Jim don't do this!"

He had wanted her for years and nothing she said was going to stop him. That she was his brother's wife didn't bother him at all. She was the one he had wanted and could never have. Tonight he was going to finally have her for himself.

He could see the fear in her eyes as she realized that he wasn't about to stop. That only made him want her that much more. He reached for her and she slapped at him. He caught her hands in his and pulled her up close to him. Her arms were twisted behind her body as he pulled her tighter to him. He held her hands together with one hand while the other went to the opening of her gown. I quick pull and the buttons gave way, exposing her naked breast to his eyes.

His hand came up to caress her breast while she twisted and turned trying to get away from his groping fingers. Suddenly he her turned her breasts loose and reached for her chin. He turned her face to his and his lips cover hers. She tried to twist her mouth away but he was much to strong and his lips covered hers.

Jim was like a man processed. She was the one woman he just had to have. Now he was with her alone and they had all night. He wasn't in a hurry because he had until Tim came home the next day to sample her body that he had so long desired. The past two nights of touching and seeing her had driven him to the point that he couldn't stop himself.

He pressed his mouth tighter to hers. His tongue was pushing against her closed mouth as he kept her pulled tight against his now hard cock. He wanted her to feel him touching her. He continued to kiss her until he forced his tongue into her mouth.

Julia had been fighting the whole time. What she had been afraid of all alone was about to come true. Jim had always been able to get her to the point that she didn't want to stop and he was fast getting her there again. His mouth on hers brought back her days in High School when they had spent hours kissing and touching. The force of his tongue caused her to relax her mouth a second and that was the entire opening he needed. He pushed through her lips to her tongue on the other side.

Once he had his tongue in her mouth he released her chin and dropped down to play with her tits. He could feel the nipples getting hard and hear her breathing begin to pick up. He worked his hard cock against her lower body until she quit trying to get away.

Then he realized that her tongue was touching his and that she was now kissing him back. Her hips were now push against his cock on her own. He turned her tits loose and pulled open the rest of her gown and pushed it off her shoulders and down to the floor. She was now naked before him.

When she quit fighting him she didn't know. Suddenly it was like the night before when he went down on her wet cunt. She was completely under his control. She pushed against him, trying to feel his huge cock through his pants. She knew that he was much larger than Tim down there from the few times she had touched him before. Her one thought of Tim was that she had tried to stop him from letting Jim give her the massages and he had insisted. Now Jim was going to massage more of her than Tim had bargained for.

Jim knew he had won. She relaxed and moved her body tighter on her own. He released her arms and they came around his neck and pulled his lips tighter to hers.

He broke the kiss and bent down and picked her up. He carried her naked to her bed room and lay her back on the bed. He stood before her and stripped until he was completely naked.

Julia lay on the bed and watched as he undressed. She didn't make any attempt to get away as she watched his huge cock come into view. She caught her breath as she saw for the first time his huge manhood.

Jim stood before her, letting her gaze on his body. He knew that many women had been convinced to go all the way with him once they saw what he had between his legs. From the look on Julia's face she was doing the same.

Julia saw his huge cock and she just had to have him. When her eyes finally looked up to see him looking at her young naked body, she lifted her arms to him and he came down on the bed between her spread legs.

The foreplay was over. For two nights he had touched her in places only Tim should have touched. Now her brother-in-law was about to go where only Tim had ever been. What she didn't realize was he was going where no one had ever been before.

Her legs spread as she pulled him down. Her hand reached for his hard cock and guided it to her wet cunt. He was so large that for a moment she was frightened that she couldn't take all of him. As soon as the head pushed through the opening to her body she knew that she wanted all he had to give her. She lifted her cunt up to him as she wrapped her heels around his naked ass and pulled him deeper.

The heat from her cunt was almost more than Jim could take. He had waited a long time to finally be where he was now. When she lifted and pulled him down he drove harder into her hot cunt. A couple of quick strokes and he was bottomed out in her body. His balls were touching the crack of her upturned ass. It was moment before she could catch her breath from the fast entrance he had made in her.

At first it was slightly painful but it was over as soon as he bottomed out. Once his hips started the in and out fucking motion she was moving with him stroke for stroke. He was fucking her faster than she had ever been fucked before. Tim was slow and loving as he made her feel good. Jim was fast and hard and he was reaching a part of her she didn't realize she had.