Perseverance Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was fucking her brother-in-law with the same kind of abandonment that he was giving her. All too soon she was having her first climax. Jim couldn't stop himself and he filled her cunt with his juice.

The sex had been wild and furious, just what they both wanted. It didn't have anything to do with love. It was just great sex. Through out the night they fucked and sucked until there wasn't anything left. By morning both of them were totally exhausted. Their last time together was in the shower. By that time there wasn't much juice left to empty into her sore cunt.

It was all Julia could do to get ready for work. She left Jim setting at the kitchen table. "Good luck on the test today."

"There isn't going to be a test today. There never was going to be a masseuse test. I just borrowed the table and equipment from a friend. I needed some reason for Tim to let me get close to you."

Julia looked at him and he thought she was going to give him hell. Then she smiled. "It worked didn't it?"

"Better than I could have hoped. I am already looking forward to the next time."

Julia knew that there would have to be another time. Jim had something she wanted that Tim couldn't give her. "There will be other times but Tim must never know. I still love him and don't want to hurt him. We will have take what we can get."

This suited Jim fine. All he wanted from her anyway was sex. She had a hot cunt that he wanted to fuck from time to time but there were a lot of other women out there that he hadn't been to bed with. He was willing to take what she offered when she could.

The arrangement worked for all three. Tim never knew why sometimes sex with her was so much better than at other times. Each time Julia was with Jim she made sure that Tim wasn't left lacking. That was when the sex was the best between them.

It lasted for about six months until Julia became pregnant. She wasn't sure which brother was the father but it didn't matter to her. Tim was happy to be having a child and Jim found that it was time for him to move on. Having a pregnant sex partner wasn't what he was looking for.

Jim never married and only came around a few times a year. Tim insisted that he always stayed with them on these trips. For some reason sex with Julia was always better after one of Jim visits.