Personal Ads Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley moaned, "Looks like me and John are down a fiver each!"

John jumped in with, "No not yet, it was a two part bet...if Vicky turns out to have dark brown pussy hair or no hair at all then Frank was only half right and the bet's all even so no winner."

I reached the top of the stairs; Winston had let Sue go ahead of him, "Looks like mother's like daughter!"

I looked down at the line of five people behind me, "Which way?"

Frank shouted up from the bottom step, "Take the passageway to the right, at the end of the passage is what used to be the function room, it has a little stage and a few comfortable seats but most importantly it's big enough for seven of us."

The door from the flat to the function room had a latch type lock so when I opened it I made sure to flick the larch to keep the door unlocked. I found myself behind a small serving area at one end of the function room. There were tables and chairs in the centre of the room with a few groups of comfortable sofas with coffee tables in front of them.

The room could hold fifty or so people, it did have a small stage at the end of the room opposite the serving area and the stage had a pole in the middle of it. They obviously held strip shows in that room in the past...in the good old days before councils got PC and didn't mind allowing a pub to have a stripper licenses. But recently, any venue that wanted to put on a strip show had to pay a thousand pounds a year for the privilege, even if they only put on one show in that year! That pretty much killed off the pub based strip show...at a grand a year, only a big club could afford to pay for the licence.

I walked through the room and stood in front of the stage; I was just twisting my hips, feeling my dress swishing from side to side around my thighs. I was waiting for somebody to tell me what to do, I knew what was going to happen and it felt like a lull before the storm. I knew that I was going to take Franklin's cock at least...he was the one that Sue had said she wanted to see fucking me but then the other three men were an unknown quantity, would Sue tell me to fuck two, three or all four of the black studs?

Page 53

The door from the flat opened again, as I expected, Mike joined us. He had a bulk box of condoms in his hand, they were the ones that he would usually put in the condom machines in his toilets. Franklin watched Mike walk around the serving area and out into the main room and then he approached me but at the last moment Sue got in his way, "What have you got in mind man?"

"I was going to take my winnings and show everyone that I won both halves of my bet as well."

Sue had her hand on Frank's chest holding him away from me, I thought that she'd gone mad, I was dripping wet at the prospect of taking Franklin while the other five in the room watched.

"Hold on a moment, there are two separate bets going on here, you only won the kiss so far Franklin, everyone deserves an equal chance to see if you also won the first bet about the colour of my daughter's pussy or if she has any hair at all!"

Frank stepped back a little, "Okay Sue, what do you propose is the fairest way of settling the first part of the bet?"

Sue looked around the room as if she didn't already have it all planned out in her head, she looked at Mike, "can you play any music in here?"

Mike pointed to one side of the stage, "I have an amplifier and DVD player over there, I can play a little dance music."

"Right, you get on with that and while Mike is sorting out some tunes, if you four guys can drag two of the sofas over here in front of the stage, Vicky will do a little dance for you and show everyone what she has under her dress at the same time."

Mike got busy sorting out his amplifier and finding a CD with suitable music on it for me to dance to and the other four men went to the side of the room to carry back two of the leather sofas between them. The sofas were placed up close to the front of the stage as the pulsing sound of a dance track started to rattle the loud speaker cones. I stepped up onto the stage and waited for the five men to sit on the sofas. Sue gave me the nod and I started to dance around the stage to the sound of the pulsating music.

This was set to be the shortest striptease in history, I was only wearing a dress, bra and two holdup stockings...well, I guess you could also count my shoes as I'd have to take them off to take my stockings off. I tried to use all of the stage, in dance class at school they stressed the importance of using the whole stage, I also used the pole to swing myself around several times, again, my old dance teacher used to tell us to use whatever was available on stage as props in our dancing...mind you, I was only eight back then so my dance classes usually involved me being dressed as some kind of fluffy animal or item of vegetation...once even as a cumulonimbus cloud.

Page 54

I was jumping so that my lightweight dress floated up, almost exposing my pussy with each jump. I took my shoes off during one music track and used a chair to sit on as I took my first stocking off, as I stripped the nylon from my leg I saw Winston and Charley handing over money to John and Franklin, I'd obviously been careless when I took my stocking off and flashed ginger at the guys sitting on the sofa. I actually took my bra off from under my dress by unfastening it and pulling the shoulder straps out through the armholes of my dress. I actually got booed for taking my bra off without flashing my tits, I got the feeling that the men assumed that I was chickening out of stripping totally in front of them.

I danced a full track without taking anything else off and at the start of the next track I slipped the shoulders of my dress off over my arms but stopped my dress falling away from my breasts. I danced for the rest of that track holding my dress over my breasts and as the track died away I let my dress fall to the stage and stood in front of the men totally naked.

Sue invited Franklin to go up on the stage and sit on the chair that I'd used to take my stockings off and Sue followed him onto the stage, she took my hand and she pulled me over and sat me on Franklin's knee so that he could take the kiss he won during the dominoes match. While I was snogging Franklin Sue was standing on the front edge of the stage ignoring Franklin kissing me, "Right gentlemen, the night is still young, what shall we do next?"

Good Tim Charley called out, "How about mummy giving her little girl a kiss and letting Vicky strip you off as well!"

Sue walked back and forth across the front of the stage shaking her hand from side to side, "Come on Charley, nobody wants to see an old broiler like me stripping off!"

There was uproar from the four men in front of the stage that was disproportionate to the number of men in the audience.

John called out for Franklin to stop kissing me and let the show go on. Frank left me on the stage and he went back down to his seat in the main room, Sue whispered for me to kiss her. The kiss was slow to start, soft and gentle but Sue put more passion into the kiss as our audience whooped and clapped, urging us on.

Sue pulled her mouth off of mine and whispered, "Start to pull my dress off!"

I pulled at the hem of Sue's dress and she jumped away from me and ran across the stage, it was all part of the game, pretending that she didn't want me to undress her in front of the men. I caught her against the pole in the centre of the stage and finally managed to yank her dress off; her basque got a massive cheer. It was hard to get her out of her basque as she'd cinched it very tight to flatten her stomach and push her breasts up into a visible cleavage in her summer dress.

Once we were naked there was a rhythmic chant of "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

We kissed again standing by the pole and as we kissed passionately Sue started to fondle my breasts and work her way down to my pussy. Sue made it look like she was taking directions on what to do from the men who were watching us but I knew that it was all her own show as we made love to each other...ostensibly for the men's pleasure but I knew that it was all for Sue's pleasure...and mine of course.

Page 55

The men were calling out for all kinds of sex acts between Sue and me ending up with us in a traditional sixty-nine on the stage, Sue on her back and me on top of her...

The room fell silent as we gave each other massive orgasms with our fingers and mouths.

Sue picked her dress up and made out that she was going to put it back on, the noise was deafening as the men were booing and calling for her to stop, Sue looked shocked at the catcalls and booing. She held her hands out away from her sides, "I don't know what you want...We've done everything that you've asked us to do...what else can we do?"

There were five men but with one voice, "Let us fuck you!"

Sue looked at me, I was still lying on the floor gasping for air from the orgasm that Sue gave me, "You can all fuck her if you like but I'm going to have to see your goodies first, you'll all have to fuck her in cock size order, starting from the smallest cock to the biggest."

All five men dropped their pants as one. It was no surprise to me that Mike was going to have the smallest cock of the five men but what did surprise me was that Franklin wasn't the biggest of the five. Good Time Charley was the oldest of the five men but he had the biggest cock of the five, not much but enough to be noticeable. Sue walked along the line of men, still naked, she inspected all five cocks before going to the box of condoms and taking out one to roll down on Mike's cock, "You can fuck her first but I'll have to put a ten minute timer on you, you have to pull out when the bell rings even if you haven't climaxed...there will be chance for seconds once everyone has had a turn."

Sue sat on the sofa watching Mike fucking me, she was still naked and as she sat between Charley and John they were playing with her body while watching me getting rooted by Mike.

Sue had set her phone to sound after ten minutes and as it binged Mike pulled out, his cock still hard and his balls still full. John was second; again, Sue rolled a condom down John's cock and set her timer to ten minutes as she sent John to join me on the stage. As John inserted his cock in my cunt I caught sight of Sue rolling another condom down Mike's cock and she pushed him down on the sofa.

I was with the first black sexual partner of my life and my climax was delivered instantly and as my head shook from side to side on the floor of the stage I saw Sue was straddling Mike's lap with her back to him as she carefully lined her bottom up with Mike's cock and she lowered her self down on him slowly. I was being fucked by my first black man and seeing my first ever anal sex act.

Again, ten minutes wasn't enough time for John to have his orgasm so he pulled out of my body and the inside of his condom was still dry. I propped myself up on my elbows to look down into the room, Sue was rising and lowering herself slowly on Mike's cock as she rolled a condom down Franklin's cock and sent him up to me, before Frank got to me John had another condom rolled down his cock and Sue pulled John down on top of her so she had Mike up her bum and John in her cunt.

Page 56

Franklin fucked me hard and fast, his balls sounded a beat before Sue's phone so when he pulled his cock out of my cunt he was still spurting into his condom. Winston had to roll the condom down his own cock because Sue was too busy with Mike and John. There was no time set on the timer either and I couldn't believe it but I actually did feel the difference in size of Winston's cock over Franklin's and I still had Charley's cock to look forward to.

As Winston fucked me Sue pulled Frank into the mix on her sofa so that she had one cock in each of her holes. She sucked Frank until he was hard again and by that time John had filled his condom in her cunt so Franklin was promoted to wearing a condom and took John's place between Sue's legs.

Winston took almost twenty minutes to cum in me; I had a twenty minute long orgasm under him.

Charley was a mind-blowing fuck for an older man, he seemed to have unlimited stamina as well as being a very skilful lover and all the time he was fucking me, Sue was being fucked by Frank in her cunt, Mike's cock was up her bum and she was taking it in turns sucking John and Winston.

Charley took a phone call from his wife mid fuck, he just stopped thrusting his cock in me to answer and as he spoke he was panting for breath, he told his wife that he was running the five-a-side football team around in the gym, I heard the voice from the little speaker, "Charley, I've told you that you aren't thirty any more, you should let one of the younger coaches do the running around. I rang to tell you that you were late, Glen has already been here an hour waiting for you."

"I'll be home in fifteen minutes; I'll let Franklin close up here for me."

Charley closed the phone call and kissed me, I only have ten more minutes to fuck you so I'd better get a move on!"

After Charley had filled his condom...and I do mean filled...he got dressed and left the party. I looked over at the tangle of bodies on the sofa and thought, 'John would have taken me to this point eventually but it would have taken him a good few years at the rate of progress he was making with me...but I had no doubt that John would have loved getting me here.'

There was a lull in the sexual action, we all had a drink in Mike's flat and sat around naked and making small talk, after a thirty minute Break Sue took Mike and John into Mike's bedroom and Winston, Franklin and I all went into one of Mike's spare bedrooms where we all started fucking all over again. I got the faint sound of a bell being rung below the bed I was being fucked on, the traditional way to tell customers that they had just ten minutes left to order and drink their last drink of the night.

The bell was sounded ten minutes later to signify the pub was closing. Ten minutes later I heard Pete talking to Mike in the next bedroom, "I've put the till drawer in your office and locked up downstairs, anything else you want me to do before I go home?"

Page 57

Then I heard Sue's voice, "If you want a fuck take a condom and go next door, my daughter will give you a go!"

'Six different men in one session, I doubt that John would have ever got me to that number of men in one evening...'

10,323 Words.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Personal Ads Series Info

Similar Stories

Margaret and Irene Toby has a threesome with two elderly ladies.in Mature
The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01 James inherits a bungalow in Willoughby Close.in Mature
Su, The Minister's Wife Ch. 01 The Ministers Wife Loves Sex.in Mature
The Personnel Manager Ben is infatuated with Judith Denholm, the Personnel Manager.in Mature
Mark's Journal After a loss, Mark finds comfort in his neighbor, Carol.in Mature
More Stories