Perverts' Anonymous Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't even bother looking at B cup, padded bras clad breasts or A cuppers, that is, unless they're on a braless women jogging by me with her boobs bouncing and her nipples making permanent impressions in her tight shirt, or if she's leaning in front of me to give me a free down blouse show of her titties."

Again the same blonde woman sitting in the front row slowly, methodically, and unmercifully unbuttoned one of the buttons of her blouse to reveal her long line of cleavage. With the gentle movement of her fingertips, as if pushing away cellophane on a box of imported chocolate covered cherries, she flayed open the top portion of her blouse to reveal the bulging roundness of the top of her breasts and the white lace of her sexy bra. Better than any tits there, she had magnificent, natural jugs.

Then, as if she was about to do battle in a women's prison cell with her lesbian cellmate or as if she was wearing an uncomfortable pushup bra that was a tad too tight, she put her hands beneath each one of her C cup, fully overflowing breasts and lifted and adjusted them. Mesmerized and nearly hypnotized by the sight of what she was doing with her exposed cleavage and bra clad melons, with her every salaciously, sexy movement, the tops of her breasts swayed and jiggled as if they were buoys on the water. Then, while looking up at Mike staring at her sudden show of exhibitionism, as if slowly running her palms over a speed bump, she paused at the big impressions her erect nipples made through her bra and blouse. Finally, as if smoothing out any wrinkles in her blouse, she ever so slowly ran her hands down the front of her breasts in the way that he wished, no doubt, he could.

"Ahem," said Joe, while making a stern face at the woman. "Please continue, Mike."

"I spend hours every day looking at women's tits passing by me in the street or while surfing online," said Mike looking from the blonde, pretty woman to look out at the crowd before staring back at her. "My way of giving something back, my way of helping myself, I mean, my way of helping women with their breast health, I applied for a job as a technician at the mammography department but, no doubt, they only hire lesbian women for that position," he said suddenly looking as sad as he appeared horny when he first took the stand. "I wish I could have a normal life without having to spend my day thinking about, staring at, and masturbating over tits, titties, jugs, boobs, melons, tatas, knockers, breasts, air bags, bazookas, and big balloons." he said still staring at the blonde woman before returning to his seat.

"Thank you, Mike, for staring, I mean, for sharing. Is there anyone else who'd like to stare, sorry, I mean, share?"

Reminiscent of Carolyn Jones in her walk, the original Morticia in the Addams Family, a slim, albeit very shapely, extremely sexy, and exceedingly attractive Asian woman wearing a short, skin tight skirt stood. As is she was walking while wearing a kimono, she wiggled her way to the front of the room. As if her hair was painted there, she had long, shiny, black hair that streamed all the way down her back to just beyond her waist. She took her place behind the podium and before saying a word, she looked out over the crowd as if looking for her victims. With some audience members saying later that they could smell incense, as if she was a Buddhist monk about to meditate before chanting, as if she was a martial arts expert concentrating before giving an opened fist demonstration, she closed her eyes and put her head back. Then, she raised her head, looked forward to pop open her black eyes and bow to the audience, and smiled.

"I'm Christine and I rike to fawk," she said the word 'fawk' with enough forceful conviction that some said later that every time she said the word 'fawk', they imagined they heard the sound of a gong.

"Hi Christine," said everyone.

"I don't know why it is, but I can't get enough of fawking. Man or woman, I'rr fawk anyone, anytime, anywhere, and any place. Much rike everyone else doing their own perversion during the summer season, I fawk the most during the rong, hot summer season too."

Again calling attention to herself from the speaker, the blonde, pretty woman discreetly put her hand to her mouth with her index and middle finger positioned in the shape of a V, while flicking out her tongue, waving it up and down, and licking in between her fingers as if she was licking Christine's pussy. Larry craned his neck to see if the blonde was still sitting like a lady, while Mike continued staring at her exposed bra clad breasts, and Joe looked up from the blonde's beautiful feet to her face and smiled, while shaking his head.

"Oh, I'd fawk you anytime, anywhere, and any place, brondie. You're haaawt," said Christine.

"Please continue, Christine, without addressing your comments to any one particular person," said Joe shaking his head and showing another face full of disappointment at the hot blonde.

"It would be one thing if I fawked for money but I don't. I fawk just for the feering of fawking, of being fawked, and of being used and abused by someone, whether man or woman. I've fawked outside in cars, trucks, vans, motor homes, even on a moving motorcycre. I've fawked at football, baseball, hockey, and basketball games. I've fawked in restaurants, restrooms, at the mawrr, the food court, and in airpranes. I've fawked at work, at schoor, and in church. I'd fawk someone here, anyone, man or woman, if I courd," she said looking out over the crowd with sadness as if she was sad that she couldn't fuck someone in the room now or was sad that she felt so compelled to continually fuck.

As if this was the basement of a Catholic church instead of a meeting of Perverts' Anonymous and everyone hit bingo at the same time, a dozen hands went up in the air. As if they were at a baseball game and the ball girl was looking for someone in the stands to toss a foul ball to, men and women competed for her attention.

"Me! Me! Pick me," said members in the audience. The attention Christine received put a confident smile on her face.

"I've fawked by brother-in-raw, my father-in-raw, my mother-in-raw, and my sister-in-raw. I've fawked all my friends husbands and boyfriends. I've fawked all my friends and all their friends. There's no one I know that I haven't fawked. I'd like to go just one day without fawking and needing to be fawked," she said leaving the podium.

"Thank you, Christine," said Joe. "Is there anyone else?"

"Pssst," said Larry to Christine, as she slowly wiggled by him to find her seat. "I'll be your sponsor," he said with a hopeful look.

"Fawk off," said Christine.

"I'd like to share my perversion," said a man sitting to the side by the windows.

"Great," said Joe waving him up to the podium.

"I'm Bill, a long time pervert, I like flashing my cock to unsuspecting women."

"Hi Bill," said the audience.

"With the summer's good weather and longer days of sunlight improving my chances of exposing myself to unsuspecting women, I roam the streets watching for victims, I mean, women to flash. Doorways are good places to flash, street corners where I can see in both directions are good too, and even from behind parked trucks. I've flashed on buses, subways, and in my car. As if my exposed prick is a monster, I love it when women stare at my cock with a shocked look on their face. I couldn't begin to count the number of women who've seen my erect prick. I've flashed all those who don't know me, everyone who knows me, and anyone who comes to my house."

As if she was wearing a raincoat with nothing underneath, as is she was a lewd and lascivious male flasher, the blonde made a movement with her blouse, as if she was ripping open her coat and exposing herself. Then, with her hand in her lap, she pretended she was a man with a cock in her hand and was masturbating over all the women flashed. Bill stared at her before giving her the finger.

"Hey, that's quite enough," said Joe admonishing the woman again. Then, when Joe stared down at her feet, she curled and wiggled her toes. "Please continue, Bill," said Joe without removing his stare from the woman's feet.

"I've flashed my mother, my sisters, my aunts, my cousins, my wives friends, my sisters-in-law, and my mother-in-law multiple times. Always making it appear accidental, I've flashed the Avon lady, the real estate woman, petitioners collecting signatures, and Jehovah witnesses. I've flashed them all. I've even flashed the hotel maids when I travel. Pretending that I'm a nudist, typically hotel maids slam shut the door, once they see a naked man, but I actually tell them that I'm a nudist upfront.

"Pervert," said that same woman from the back of the room.

"Many hotel maids still leave the room when they see I'm naked but others, once I tell them I'm a nudist, clean the room with me standing there naked and talking to them. Some look, some stare, and others look away. Some maids have even asked me questions about being a nudist, one reached out and touched me, and another propositioned me for sex. Being that I'm not a nudist and don't know anything about the nudism, I have fun pretending I do. Sadly, now that flashing is controlling my life, before being arrested and having my name permanently listed on the sex registry list, I need help to stop my flashing," said Bill quickly unzipping himself, pulling out his cock, and flashing his cock to everyone in the room.

"Eww," said the women.

"Thank you for sharing," said the men laughing.

"I'd like to share my story," said a tall, busty, big, beautiful, black woman."

"Please tell us your story," said Joe.

Broad shouldered and thick hipped, as tall and as busty as Serena Williams, she was one hot, sexy mama.

"Hi, I'm Kenisha and I'm from Detroit," she said with attitude while looking around the room to see if anyone took exception to her and/or to her hailing from Detroit. "Go Tigers! Go Lions," she said pumping her fist.

"Hi Kenisha," said the crowd.

"I'm a little nervous," she said waving her hand in front of her face. "I've never told anyone this before, that is, except for the hundreds of men I've been with sexually," she said.

She looked at Joe for support and he winked at her, while nodding his head and giving her encouragement with a little wave of his hand.

"Just tell us your story, Kenisha. I'm sure it's nothing we haven't heard before," said Joe.

"Just as Christine loves fawking, sorry, I mean, fucking, I love sucking cock. There I said it. Whew! I didn't think that I could," she said looking at Joe and smiling. "There's not a man I know that I haven't sucked his cock. All my boyfriends, all my sisters' boyfriends or husbands, my friends' boyfriends or husbands, men that I just met at the bar, my uncles, my cousins, my brothers, my father-in-law, my father, and even my grandfathers, I've sucked all their dicks." She looked out over the audience. "I can't help myself," she said putting a finger to her full lips, as if about to suck it. "A natural born cocksucker, a cock sucking machine, I love sucking cock."

She stopped speaking suddenly to look over at the blonde woman licking her lips and putting her hand to her mouth as if to yawn. Then, she curled her fingers in a loose fist and moved her hand back and forth, as if she was giving a blowjob. Moving her head up and down and side to side as if she was really sucking someone, she was putting on quite the cock sucking mime show.

"Say what? You little, white bitch. What's wrong with you? I'm up here baring my soul and looking for help and you're making fun of me," said Kenisha shooting the woman an angry look. "You dumbass Barbie doll, I'll fuck you up. You look like that skinny, skanky assed, country western singer, Taylor Swift, but with tits. Tell me, honey, are those tits real? My big double D breasts are real," she said putting her hand beneath each one of breast and lifting them and juggling them as if straightening them.

Mike stood to look at the blonde woman before staring up at Kenisha's big melons. Her breasts made two, huge, mountainous impressions with a deep, natural valley in between the fold of her tight top. No doubt, if someone was to lean their face between her big boobs and yodel the sound of their voice would echo.

"Let's just focus on your story, Kenisha, shall we?" Joe gave the blonde woman a pursed lipped, dirty look.

"After they cum in my mouth and I swallow, I'm always ashamed of myself when it's over. Disrespecting myself for being on my knees before a man who's usually equal or inferior to me, I feel bad about myself but not bad enough to stop sucking cock. While I'm stroking a man with his big, hard cock in my mouth and cupping his balls in my palm, I own that motherfucker. I'm in control," she said banging the podium with her big fist.

She enunciated the word 'own' and pointed her index finger to the ceiling as if she was in a Gospel meeting in church or was Oprah Winfrey talking about her OWN network. She yelled out the word 'motherfucker' as if the word was the incarnation of the Devil himself.

"Wow, what a woman?" Mumbled Mike under his breath.

"I love controlling a man with my hand, my mouth, my lips, and my tongue. Controlling him is the feeling that I love to have. Then, when I look up at him and he puts a heavy hand to the back of my head to hump my mouth and fuck my face, I do everything I can to get him to cum in my mouth so that I can swallow him. Hell," she said putting a hand to her hip and sticking out her big, round ass, "it ain't no blowjob, unless you swallow. Isn't that right, sugar," she said looking at the blonde woman. As if telling her to go fuck herself, with a toss of her head, she flicked out her chin at her. Then, as if punctuating her story with a period, she looked at Joe and nodded her head.

"Amen, sister," said Mike standing to applaud. "Bravo! Bravo!"

"Thank you for sharing, Kenisha," said Joe applauding her.

"It feels so good to get that off my chest," said Kenisha cupping a big breast in each hand, as if she was going to serve up her chest to the audience.

With her big, black body moving in sections, tits, pussy, and ass, tits, pussy, and ass, Kenisha slowly and rhythmically walked back to her seat. As if his eyes were being eclipsed by two, full moons, Mike's eyes widened as large as her big breasts loomed closer. Cast beneath the shadows of Kenisha's big balloons, Mike smiled up at them as if he had found religion and had seen God and, obviously, he had.

"If you need a sponsor," said Mike to Kenisha with a big smile. "I'm your man," he said talking to her tits, instead of looking up at her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

"You're the breast man, right?"

Kenisha moved a hand beneath one of her big, double D sized breasts and lifted it, as if she was about to toss it over her shoulder. As if he was a goldfish at feeding time, Mike's mouth involuntarily opened with the obvious hope that she was about to fill his waiting mouth with her big tit.

"Yeah. I'm Mike," he said still taking to her tits and staring at her mountainous breasts. "Our perversions complement one another. With me loving big tits and you having big tits and with you being a cocksucker and me hoping to have my cock sucked, I think we can really help one another, if you know what I mean. What do you think?"

"Gotcha, honey. I know exactly what you mean, baby, and we'd make a good team," said Kenisha shaking his hand and smiling at him before returning to her seat.

"Anyone else who'd like to share?"

A young, attractive and fairly normal looking 30-something-year-old man wearing a suit and tie stood.

"I'd like to share."

"Take the podium," said Joe applauding him with the others applauding him too.

"I'm Robert and my mother is Tanya. I'm a pervert and I need help."

"Hi Robert," said the group.

"Incest is my perversion. I love my mother a little too much. She's a real estate agent and always dresses for her job. Every day she looks hot," he said smiling, as if he was envisioning his mother. "As are many men attracted to their mothers, I'm attracted to my Mom. Blonde, blue-eyed, busty, and beautiful, I'd love to strip her naked and have sex with her. Unable to find a job after graduating college, I still live at home. Unlike Kenisha who has guilt after sucking cock, I have no guilt incestuously lusting over my Mom. Only, I know incest is wrong."

"Incest is best," said someone from the audience.

"Quiet please. Let's give Robert his chance to tell his story," said Joe.

"I've gone out of my way to see my mother naked. I've gone out of my way to expose myself to her. Tits and pussy for cock and balls, I'm just as excited seeing my Mom naked as I am with her seeing me naked. Acting as if I have something important to tell her, hoping to see her without her clothes, I impatiently wait and quietly listen at her bedroom door until I think she's undressing or dressing and quickly open her door without knocking. I've caught her naked and topless more than once. Well preserved, looking like a cross between a blonde and much younger version of Mimi Rogers and Raquel Welch, she has such a shapely body for a 45-year-old woman. Routinely, I catch her in her bra and panties. When I catch her so indisposed, acting as if she's not even embarrassed, she stands there not making any move to cover herself and says to knock the next time."

"Eww, I love you Mommy," said a woman in the crowd.

"We only have the one bathroom and when she's in the shower, I walk in on her on the pretense that I have to pee. If she didn't want me to see her naked, she'd lock her door. Right?" He looked around the room, as if waiting for someone to agree with him.

"Maybe she trusts you not to peep on her," said someone from the audience.

"So wanting to rip open the shower curtain, I watch her naked shadow behind the nearly transparent, plastic material as she soaps up and rinses off her magnificent body," he said so focused on what he wanted to say that either he didn't hear or he ignored the previous comment. "Then, when I go to my room to masturbate over having seen her naked silhouette, when she's finished with her shower and wearing just a small towel that barely covers the bottom of her cleavage to just below her pussy, she always opens my bedroom door to tell me to knock the next time. I just want to rip the towel from her beautiful, naked body," he said raising his voice. "I wonder what she'd do, if I did. I wonder what she'd do if she was standing there naked."

"Maybe if you tickled her or called for pizza delivery, she'd drop her towel," said someone laughing.

"Please hold your comments, unless asked to comment by the speaker," said Joe.

Robert looked out over the crowd with a sexually excited look. Then, he stepped out from behind the podium, unzipped himself, and reached his hand inside his pants.

"Sorry, Robert, there's no masturbating here," said Joe.

"Sorry," said Robert zipping his pants.

"Please continue with your story," said Joe.

"Even though she tells me to knock the next time, when I barge in on her, she opens my bedroom door without knocking and barges in on me. Always, as if she knows what I'm doing, she catches me with my cock in my hand and stroking myself," he said.

"Probably because you're always masturbating over your mother," said the blonde woman. When Robert looked down at her, she pulled out a book from her purse, "Mommy, I Moaned." Holding it up in front of her face for Robert to see the title, she started silently reading.

Robert looked at her book and then looked at her with a face full of sexual excitement.

"Miss?" Joe looked at the woman and shook his head. She returned the book to her pocketbook. "Sorry, Robert, please continue," said Joe.

"Even though my cock is exposed and even though I'm still stroking myself, she stands there staring at my erect prick. Just as she makes no attempt to cover her nakedness when I catch her undressing and dressing in her bedroom, an incestuous game we play, I don't hide what I'm doing either. With her obviously enjoying my masturbation show, sexually inspired by her standing there watching me, I stroke myself faster and harder. She watches me shoot a load of cum all over my naked body before she closes my bedroom door. Just as we're both afraid to take the first step to cross that imaginary line of incest, I know she wants me as much as I want her.