Perverts' Anonymous Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds to me like you've already crossed the imaginary line of incest," mumbled the hot blonde.

"She always parades around me in her sexy, flimsy, nearly transparent, and low cut nightgown with nothing underneath," said Robert either not hearing or ignoring the blonde. "Every time she leans in the refrigerator, stands in front of the TV in the evening without any other lights on in the living room, or walks by the big bay window in the morning with the sun pouring in, I can see through her nightgown, as if she's naked. Returning the favor, I'm always exposing myself to her. She looks but--"

"I think we have the idea, Robert. Thank you for sharing," said Joe. "Is there anyone else who'd like to share their perversion with us?"

"I'd like to share," said a cute, redheaded, professional football, cheerleader type.

"The floor is all yours," said Joe.

As she walked by the men to take the podium, Larry stared at her ass, Mike stared at her breasts, and Joe stared at her feet.

"Hi everyone. I'm Jenna." she said jumping around the podium stage with a back flip, a handstand, and a leg split as if she was auditioning for the head cheerleading position instead of telling her story at a Perverts' Anonymous meeting. "J-E-N-N-A, she said while making signs with her arms in the shapes of the letter of the alphabet that comprised her name.

"Hi Jenna."

"Well, like um, much like Robert, incest is my perversion too. Only, instead of being hot for my Mommy, like um, I'm hot for my Daddy. In case you didn't already guess by my hot body," she said standing away from the podium to toss out her hip and, with a straight forward kick, raised her ankle to her forehead, "like, um, I used to be a cheerleader and a gymnast. Like, um, I enjoy teasing my Dad by having him help me with my holds and poses. Like, um, there's not a part of my body that Daddy hasn't inadvertently touched and felt," she said running her tongue across her lips.

"J-E-N-N-A," said Larry under his breath. "I'd love to bend and twist her in a pretzel."

"Being that it's been so hot lately, like, um, 90's every day, I live in my barely there bikini. Like, um, home from college, I relax by the pool, while doing handstands, back flips, and leg splits. Double jointed, I can actually put both of my ankles behind my head.

"Wow," said Larry, Mike, Joe, and Christine all at the same time.

"I'm always falling out of and losing my bikini top. Like, um, oops," she said with a perverted laugh. "Daddy works from home and I always ask him to put sunscreen on my nearly naked body. He takes his time massaging the crème in my soft supple skin, especially all over my ass checks and the side of my exposed breasts. Sometimes, pretending that I don't know he's home and looking, like, um, I enjoy laying out back topless. He thinks that I don't know that he's looking but I know he is. No doubt, like um, father like daughter, as horny as I am, like, um, he's as hot for me as I am for him," she said suddenly looking down at the blonde woman.

Again, as if not paying attention to the speaker, the blonde reached in her purse and pulled out another book and held it up for Jenna to see, as she silently read, "Daddy, I Groaned."

When Jenna saw what the blonde was reading, as if suddenly dizzy with desire, she reached out a hand for the podium to steady her balance. Then, as if sexually aroused, she inhaled a deep breath, and bit her lip.

"Ahem," said Joe causing the blonde to put the book away.

"One time, like, um, after having broken up with my boyfriend and feeling so sad and horny, like, um, I pretended that I was drunk. Crying on his shoulder, acting too drunk to know any better, I acted as if my father was my old boyfriend. While he consoled me, like, um, I started French kissing him. When he stopped me from kissing him and finally pulled away from me, I removed my bikini in front of him. Like, um, I actually stripped myself naked. Then, when I spotted his erection, I stuck my hand down his bathing suit and, like, um, wrapped my hand around his cock. I knew he wanted me, but instead of giving me what I wanted, like, um, he put me to bed."

"I love you, Daddy," said someone from the audience.

"Like, like, um, um, I so want to suck my father's cock and would have had he given me any encouragement. Like um, why is that so wrong to want to give Daddy some pleasure? Like um, why can't I blow my Daddy? When we splash around in the pool he accidentally on purpose feels my breasts, fingers my nipples, and grabs my ass. I continue having sexual fantasies about fucking and sucking my--,"

"Like, um, thanks you for sharing, Jenna. Like, um, I think we all get the idea," said Joe looking over the crowd before looking at his watch. "We have time for one more speaker before we end the meeting. Is there anyone else who'd like to share?"

"I'd like to share," said the blonde, pretty woman. "I'm Susan," she said turning to look behind her without standing. "I'm perverted and I need help."

"Hi Susan," said everyone.

"Much like everyone else, the summer season is the most difficult time of the year for me too. With the warmer weather, I have the constant need to expose myself. So long as it appears accidental, I so love flashing my body to unsuspecting men. Flashing my panties and/or my tits, I love leaving them wondering if they were flashed accidentally or on purpose."

"Please stand and take the podium, Susan, to tell us your story," said Joe.

Susan stood just as her short, wraparound skirt, somehow got caught in her chair, ripped wide open, and fell to the floor. Her long, shapely legs, her pussy mound, and her camel toe, evident through her bright, white, tight, cotton, bikini panties, were immodestly exposed to everyone. Unabashedly turning to face the crowd, she made no attempt to cover herself or to retrieve her skirt.

"Oops," she said putting her hands to her face as if she was Marilyn Monroe standing on the subway grate and a train passed beneath her to blow up her white dress with a big breeze. "That's the third this week my skirt has fallen off me. Why does this always happen to me? Sorry," she said looking down at her panty before looking up at all those who stared. "Please don't look at my panties," she said turning her back to the audience to bend at the waist. When she took her sweet time to retrieve her skirt from the floor, Larry stood up on his chair for a better look of her panty clad ass and in between her legs. "I'm so very embarrassed," she said turning around again to face the audience while wrapping her skirt around herself.

As if she was a female version of Buster Keaton reincarnated and as if she was wearing breakaway clothes, when she walked to the podium, she somehow caught her blouse on a loose nail and ripped it wide open. Recoiling in feigned shock, she struggled to pull her blouse free of the nail. Then, as if her bra was a jack-in-the-box and she was already so tightly wound, her front snapping bra literally flew open to expose her perfect, C cup breasts. Now Mike stood up on his chair for a better look of Susan's tits, titties, jugs, boobs, melons, tatas, knockers, breasts, air bags, bazookas, and big balloons.

"Sorry," said Susan with a laugh while making no attempt to cover her nakedness. "If I wasn't such an exhibitionist, I'd be embarrassed, but I'm not. Exhibitionism is my sexual perversion," she said throwing her hands up in the air and jumping up and down with her breasts bouncing while still on full display, as her skirt fell to the floor again to expose her panty. "I'm an exhibitionist."

"I know you," said Joe staring at her panty and then staring at her feet before looking up at her face. "I'd recognize your panty and feet anywhere. You're that woman who comes in my shoe store to try on boots a size too small while flashing me your bright, white, tight, cotton, bikini panties.

"Guilty," said Susan with a laugh.

"And I know you," said Larry. "You're that woman on the bus and the train who always flashes me your panty and bra.

"Guilty again," said Susan with a shrug.

"And I know you," said Mike. "You're that woman on the beach who loses her bikini top, just as I walk by you and again as I walk by you going the other way."

"Sorry, but I love flashing my tits," said Susan.

"I don't know you but I rove you," said Christine. "Let's fawk. You're so haaawt."

"Let's get her," said Joe. "I'll take her feet."

"I'll take her ass," said Larry.

"I'll take her tits," said Mike.

"And I'll take her pussy," said Christine.

The three men and one woman chased Susan around the room, until a Catholic Priest and Nun appeared from out of nowhere to stop the action.

"In the name of God, unhand her," said the Nun holding up her crucifix as if warding off the Devil. "I'm Sister Mary Kathryn Elizabeth from the order of the Most Holy Virgins and I have plans for rehabilitating this young, sexy, beautiful, exhibitionistic woman."

"Oh, no you don't, Sister Mary Kathryn Elizabeth. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost," said the priest signing himself. "Over my dead body will you take this beautiful girl into your convent of lascivious lesbians. I have plans for this woman on her knees and prone at the altar. I'll take over from here," said the priest. "She's coming with me to my rectory."

"Father O'Malley, what are you doing here?"

"I was going to share, I mean, I noticed a member of my flock and I wanted to listen to what--"

"You ought to be ashamed, Father."

"You should ashamed too, Sister. What are you doing here?"

"Me? Um, I, um, was collecting for the poor and needy. Yeah, that's it," said Sister Mary Kathryn Elizabeth.

Joe looked from Sister Mary Kathryn Elizabeth and Father O'Malley to Susan.

"Let's get her," said Joe.

Joe, Larry, and Christine grabbed poor Susan and ripped off her panties while Kenisha grabbed Mike. She lifted her top and bra and impaled Mike's mouth on her nipple. Going from one breast to the other, he sucked one breast while caressing the other. Then, with Mike still attached to her big breasts as if he was a Remora fish attached to a shark, Kenisha fell to her knees, unzipped his pants, and reached her hot, horny hand inside. She pulled out his cock and started sucking him while he caressed her big tits and fingered her black, erect nipples.

With Joe prone on the floor feeling Susan's feet and sucking on her toes, Larry was on his knees tossing Susan's salad, and Christine was on her knees licking Susan's pussy. Father O'Malley and Sister Mary Kathryn Elizabeth were fucking and sucking in the back of the room.

"This Perverts' Anonymous meeting hasn't helped me. I'm going home to fuck my Mommy," said Robert.

"Like, um, this meeting sucks. I'm going home to suck my Daddy," said Jenna.

That was the first and last Perverts' Anonymous Summer Session or any session Perverts' Anonymous had.

THE END

This is a Summer Lovin' contest story. Please don't forget to vote.