All Comments on 'Pet Girl Detective Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
At Last

This chapter was hanging around half finished for a long time. Not sure where it was to go. Turned the so called gangsters into repsonsible citizens, for a twist in the plot, and it fit together. I've ben concentrating on Teacher Mistaken, and that is nearly complete, so another chapter soon. The detective isn't so clever as she thought, once out of the city, and out of her environment. It shows you can't assume other cultures are stupid, just because they are different. Well, maybe it does. How would you like two well trained petgirls? They may be up for sale soon!

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
Looking forward

I'm looking forward to more of this story, I really like it. Is the detective just playing along to stay alive, or is she becoming a real pet?

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
nice one

Hope you could try to play on the card that they got situation the wrong way. And base story so far, as for the father part that they are responsible citizens well you could make it that all that is a well a "mask" to cover other side of the coin. Maybe even make it so that the kid doesn't know of it. As for close friends maybe they don't know and his father has two sides of life. :D

The idea that Alberto maybe needs avoid wife could be very interesting if you add some girl from other "family" that wants to gets close to him but by that time him and Angela form relation ship to some extend. You could pull off somehow that patty ends up under control of this new girl and try to blackmail Angela with party's life to not get close to him or humiliates Angela whenever she can. the trick would be to make it that way so Alberto would not know about Patty location and think she is somewhere save and back to normal living.

If you want to spice it even more maybe make it so that Rodriguez makes a deal for Angela life if she manage to "make a man" out of him she can continue to live or make something to do with Albertos life. Maybe he is target by other family or something and she is assign as his bodyguard. It would give perfect opportunity to be used why was Patty realised for been pet but then got recaptured by e girl from other family that wants to make ties to Rodriguez family trough his son Albertos.

In time make Angela rise up steadily in rank and power and transform her from mere pet to someone in power by Alberto side. Maybe even show how her personality change from law abiding citizen to some that would twist things in favor of Albertos.

A lot of possibilities to continue this story so please don't abandon it. If you need some inspiration for you to continue to make more of it. Hope this small ideas will help you. If you need some more just let me know. >.<

Either way best wishes and good writing from ZeoUnit

PS: Sorry for the bad English...

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
Np :)

You have a lot of them. Hope you will get the time to finish all of them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story mate. I really hope you don't plan to just go for the easy way and just cut story short by turning them in simple pets as you suggested it in your comment. I seen some ideas here in comment section and they sounds interesting if executed right.

49greg I agree with your question about Angela playing along in fear for her life. It would be natural to try anything that would keep her alive if she might get killed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to Zeo

Dude you made some heavy duty ideas that really sounds like it could be used to make some seriously good story plot. Do you write story's by any chance? Wish the author take your plot suggestion pretty seriously since it sound fucking awesome.

I like the story so far but it sounded a bit blank. Not to many twists and it give feel of one way street in the plot. Your idea turn it in to a more plot driven with struggle to get by while she is still just a pet and how she in time she starts to change from cop detective to one in charge of top mafia with her master on top of the food chain. Fucking good idea there. Just image all the sick immoral things she needed to do to survive and keep her master safe in that harsh surrounding as ones pet/guard you suggested. Pretty twisted but in a good way man.

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
reply to 'to Zeo' comment

Well thank you for the comment about my suggestion and no, I don't do any story's. Never was good with writing them. To make concept plot sure no problem, but actual story with dialog sadly no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool story but...

The story idea looks cool and many ways for twist and turns but it seems that the author don't care much about this particular story for now. Real darn shame especially with some pretty good suggestions I seen in here. Please try to update when you have time

Anyone like this story put your. +1 vote :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
....?

So when is the next update on this??

Can't be lack of idea there even some interesting recommendations in reviews how this could be continued so it definitively not stuck in story so what gives???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty interesting

The story so far look interesting and gives a lot of potentially cool twists, especially with some of the ideas some people suggested and pointed out that this story could go for. I'm really hope would think about those given in comment section.

The bodyguard idea and possible twist that his family IS in truth a mafia in the background with some of the friends that his father have don't know that including his son looks like it could be very interesting with a lot of possible situations for some "dark" moments.

Please update.

p777mp777mover 3 years ago
Lovely story! Hoping for a continuation

Loved the story! Thank you. Very hot how we can see the slow giving in and ultimate

Submission based off her uncontrollable sexual responses, love when that part of the brain overrides their decision making and ultimately finds them in a worse situation. Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7258 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES