"Pet Mommy": Nerd Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, my little slut," he greeted.

"Hi, Master," I responded, thankful no one was around to hear me.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon snack?" He asked.

"I'd rather have gotten your cum directly from the source."

"Oh, don't worry, tonight I'll make sure you get lots of it directly from various sources," he tossed back.

Nervously, I confronted him. "Honey, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Mom, trust me. Tonight will be the night of your life," he promised.

"That night already happened the first time we fucked," I pointed out bluntly.

"Oh Mom," he sighed, "That amazing night was for me, too; you really rocked my world and neither of us have been the same since. But we both know you want this. I'm not going to let you back out now."

True, I'd long fantasized about being gangbanged, the double fucking with Michael and Frederick only enhancing my fantasy, but getting fucked by a group of strangers, although it was exciting, was also utterly nerve-wracking. "Fine," I said, my tone contradicting the meaning of the word.

"Just be ready at five-thirty," he said, "tonight's going to be a lot of fun for both of us. I can't wait to see you in action."

"I'll be ready," I agreed, although I still wasn't that sure what I was getting ready for. Yes, I assumed there would be some sort of gangbang with numerous dicks taking part, yet how and where were still total mysteries.

"See you soon, Mommy-slut," he finished, before hanging up.

I drove home, my mind spinning with the possibilities, both the good and the bad... yet, like getting DP'd by Michael and his best friend Frederick, or seducing my own daughter, I was going to do whatever my son, my Master, told me to. The moment I seduced him and became his slut, I had accepted that he owned me mind, body and soul, and regardless of my occasional trepidation, I wouldn't change a thing about that. And the best part was that whatever happened I needn't worry about the consequences; I could just go with the flow and invest myself wholeheartedly in whatever my son wanted me to do... and be able to trust he'd look after me.

So, as instructed I drove home, my cunt dripping with anticipation of a night of craziness.

Looking in the mirror in my slutty Star Wars outfit, I knew Michael would love it, and I even felt ten years younger... okay, the thigh highs didn't go with the outfit, although I suppose she could have been wearing some under that long white dress, but those plus the Swiss cheese effect of the dress, definitely made me the sluttiest Princess Leia ever.

Michael showed up five minutes late, before coming in and saying, "Fuck Princess, you look even hotter in person than in those pictures."

"Thank you, Mr. Skywalker," I smiled, loving to get such sexist compliments. My cunt on fire and suffering from extreme cock withdrawal, I asked, my words dripping with sexy naughtiness, "Does my son want to pound his pet Mommy first?"

"Of course, I do," he answered, walking up to me, my cunt leaking with anticipation.

"Good, because Mommy needs her cunt pounded so fucking baddddd," I purred, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Did you enjoy the afternoon snack?" he asked again.

"It wasn't the snack I'm accustomed to," I countered, dropping to my knees, willing to do anything to get his dick in me.

"It was just an appetizer for tonight," he responded as I hastily fished out his cock.

"Now can I have the full course meal?" I asked, before devouring his cock.

"You can get a nice load in your mouth," he groaned, "but your cunt and ass are still off limits until we launch tonight's gangbang. The hornier you remain until then the better: as they say, hunger is the best seasoning."

I sighed as I bobbed back and forth on his delicious cock. I wanted to be fucked... and fucked now, but until tonight's festivities I would have to settle for a yummy load of his cum.

As I continued taking all of his cock over and over in my mouth, he tantalized me, "Tonight is going to be your ultimate fantasy come true."

Again, part of me was horny as hell with the idea of being gangbanged, a fantasy I'd been revisiting for years during solitary sex, yet the risk of being caught by someone I knew, or of someone there learning I was fucking my son, had me nervous.

"You want to be triple teamed don't you, Mommy-slut?" he asked.

Horny as hell, I took his cock out of my mouth and agreed, "God, yes, and Mommy wants to be fucked all night."

As soon as I finished answering his question I resumed bobbing on his cock, and as the clock kept ticking towards blast off, the idea of this gangbang was getting more and more appealing.

"I have a dozen guys ready and willing to give you their young, hard cocks," he continued. "And some of them may bring friends."

I moaned on his cock, the vision of a fleet of young, naked men lining up to fuck me, my biggest fantasy.

"Oh yes, you will be fucked for hours," he continued, "loads being sprayed and dribbled all over your body."

I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, "No coming in my mouth, cunt or ass?"

He smiled, "Nope. I promoted it as MILF cum bath."

"Oh my God, you didn't?" I gasped, while continuing to stroke his hard cock.

"I did," he nodded, before shoving his cock in my mouth, holding my head still and beginning to fuck my face. I'd gotten very good at not gagging when my mouth was roughly fucked, his whole cock filling my mouth so fully, his balls bouncing off my chin... which made the act so much hotter.

As usual, in less than two minutes my throat was being coated with cum, the face fucking almost always the finale of a blow job.

I swallowed it all like a good Pet Mommy always does, although I really wished he would have filled my cunt with that big load and made me come.

Pulling out, he asked, "Do you want the boys to come inside you?"

The question was adorable because it was so sincere, yet any part of this conversation would sound utterly absurd in 99.99% of households.

I flicked my tongue over his cockhead to retrieve one last remnant of his seed and replied, "I suppose I do, but only kinda. You're the Master. Like I told you that first night, the thing that gets me off more than anything else isn't some specific action, but my being totally under your control and just letting go of myself."

"Fuck, do I love you Mom," he replied, pulling me to my feet and kissing me.

My body warmed at the sweetness and the gentleness of the kiss. If one could look past our incestuous acts and the very strict master-submissive relationship we had, they would see a mother and a son who would literally do anything for each other and who loved each other without reservation. I knew what made him happy and he knew what made me happy... and that's what I call love.

Although many people would call it sick, twisted, immoral and illegal, I saw it as a mother giving her son everything he needed, and a son doing exactly the same for his mother, although in a very different fashion.

Breaking the kiss, he said, "By the way, you'll have a mask over your face the entire time to conceal your identity."

"Thank God," I gasped, relief rushing through me as the only concern I had, my identity being revealed, was now resolved.

"But you would have gone without one for me, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"I'll do anything for you," I pledged, although I'm pretty sure I'd already proven that.

"You're the best Mom ever," he smiled.

"Some people would call me a criminal," I smiled back, no longer remotely concerned about social expectations or legalities.

"Well, if that were the case," he smiled, putting his cock away, "I'd definitely be charged with aiding and abetting."

"Hopefully they could find an incest prison where we'd be put in the same cell with time off for bad behaviour," I joked.

"Hilarious," he laughed, as he said, "I need to go change; I'll be ready to go soon."

"I can't wait," I said, my cunt begging for attention.

"I know," he nodded as he headed upstairs to his room.

Fifteen minutes later he returned dressed as Darth Vader. I said, "I'm effectively almost naked, and you're covered up from head to toe."

"I know, life is so unfair," he joked, his voice distorted.

"And even your voice is disguised," I sighed.

"Here's a trench coat for when we're in public," he said, after taking off the mask, which fortunately contained the voice modulator, so at least for now he once again sounded like the man I loved. "Although that only means public public, not while we're in the hotel."

"You're so kind," I teased sarcastically.

"I am! I set up a gangbang to make my true love's ultimate fantasy come true," he pointed out.

I countered, reminding him again, "I'm already living my greatest fantasy just by being your Pet Mommy. Tonight will just be a high point, although a very high one."

"Fuck, you're the hottest woman in the world," he said.

"Don't you mean the galaxy?" I fished, giving him a sexy pose.

"Good call," he laughed, as we headed out.

During the drive he told me about Comic Con and all the cool celebrities there... none of whom were familiar to me.

When we arrived at the hotel hosting the nerd fest, he told me, "Time to lose the trench coat, Mom. Ready to be drooled over?"

"Am I going to be the oldest woman at this thing?" I asked as I climbed out of the car, 'lost' the trench coat and exposed almost my entire body, occasionally even the best bits.

"Not even close," he answered. "Comic Con has attendees from newborns to near death."

"I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse," I quipped playfully.

"Oh, I almost forgot, here's your mask," he said, pulling out a red and green mask. It covered most of my forehead, my eyes and part of my nose, leaving my mouth, cheeks, and the rest of my lower face available for whatever.

As he handed it to me, I pointed out, "It looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle mask."

He smiled with his usual geeky smile, "That's because it is a teenage mutant ninja turtle mask, a Raphael mask, to be precise."

"Good, I'd hate not to be precise," I quipped, adjusting the mask over my eyes.

"Now you're practically unrecognizable," he joked.

"Yep, just like when Clark Kent puts on his glasses," I shot back, "totally different," as I looked in the mirror.

"Trust me, they won't be looking at your face," he smiled.

I cupped my varyingly exposed breasts, "That's for sure."

"Let's go," he said, with an adorable look of teenage excitement in his eyes.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as he put his Darth Vader helmet on.

He took my hand and we walked into the hotel as a couple, which was surreal and romantic, even if the end result would be anything but.

I whispered as we reached the lobby entrance, "I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Mom," he said, although the tender sentiment emerged in his sinister Darth Vader voice, which made me laugh.

As we waited in line to go in, I could feel every set of eyes roaming over me. I don't know if they actually were, but it sure felt that way.

Once we were inside, he explained, "We'll do a couple hours of touring first, then have dinner before your special surprise."

"I have to walk around like this for two hours?" I asked, suddenly mortified.

"The surprise is scheduled for nine."

I looked at the clock and saw it was just after 6:30. Fuck, I cursed to myself.

The next two hours were a whirlwind. I met other geeks, had my picture taken with over fifty fans who wanted a picture with the sluttiest Princess Leia ever, fended off numerous groping hands with Michael's help, and was propositioned a few times (two younger women dressed in Star Trek gear even offered to take me back to their hotel room immediately). To be honest, all this attention was flattering, and by the time Michael told me it was time, I was ready and willing to take on as many cocks as he could find me.

Michael asked, just after watching me get hit on by two very attractive younger women, "Should I invite them along too?"

I smiled, "I'm your whore Mommy-slut, you can invite anyone you want."

To my surprise, he went over to them and started chatting. I don't know what he said, but I could feel a rush of shame accompanied by its inevitable excitement coursing through me. Tonight I wasn't Betty Lodge, mother of two; no, I was just a no-name three-hole cum slut willing to suck, fuck and eat anybody served up to me.

He returned with a smile on his face, "They didn't want to attend the main event, but I have their room number in case you decide you want a cunt-cap after your orgy."

"You're such a sweetheart," I smiled, both playfully and sincerely at the same time.

"I know," he nodded, taking my hand and leading me out of the nerd-a-thon and into an elevator.

A rush of adrenaline gushed though me as I realized that the gangbang, which I'd fantasized about my whole life, would begin at any moment.

"Ready, Mommy-slut?" he asked as the elevator doors closed behind us.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and asked, "May I have a quick suck?"

"There are cameras watching us," the voice of Darth Vader pointed out.

Deciding, fuck it, I went ahead anyway and fished out his cock through the thin fabric and quickly shoved it in my mouth.

"Goddddd, you slut," he groaned, running his fingers through my hair.

Almost immediately I felt the elevator slowing down, so I allowed his cock to drop out of my mouth, stood up and teased, "You should probably put that thing away, there are cameras in here."

He shook his head and I was treated to a voice-modulated chuckle as he put his dick away just before the elevator doors opened.

He got out and went down the hall to room 1217. I followed.

Once he'd used his key card, I followed him through the door and laughed. "You booked the honeymoon suite?"

"I go all out when I set up my Mommy-slut's gangbang," he said in his regular voice, after removing his Darth Vader mask.

"So I see," I smiled, going to the chilled champagne and popping the cork. The bottle fizzed over and I joked, "A rather premature ejaculation."

"You may get a few of those tonight, you sexy thing," he laughed.

I poured myself a glass and quickly downed it before pouring a second, thinking some liquid courage to loosen me up wouldn't hurt.

"We have about ten minutes before your playmates get here."

"Just enough time to have an appetizer," I purred, "without a camera this time," dropping to my knees and taking his cock in my mouth.

"You really are insatiable," he groaned.

I moaned on his cock, bobbing hungrily.

"So do you want them to come in you or on you?" he asked as I sucked.

I took his cock out of my mouth, "I already told you. You're the Master."

"Then I think all over the outside of you just like I advertised will be hottest," he said, shoving his cock back in my mouth.

I moaned on his dick in response, wanting at least one load of his sweet cum to go in my mouth where I could taste it.

There was a knock on the door. He ordered me, "Stay," as he put his helmet back on.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, realizing this was really happening.

He went to the door, opened it and asked, "Are you here for the cum bath?"

"Yes," two voices replied in unison.

"Great, come in," Darth offered chillingly.

I watched as two nerds, both looking to be in college and dressed as Mario and Luigi, entered the room. Michael walked over to me and shoved his dick back in my mouth. He said, "Sorry guys, you're a tad early. I'm just giving my cum slut an appetizer before the starting gun."

"Holy shit, that dress might as well not be there, except to first promise and then deliver," one said.

The other added, "She's even hotter than I imagined."

The compliments excited me, as did having them watch me suck my son's cock, oblivious to the incest they were witnessing.

I bobbed even faster and enhanced my sucking and gagging sounds, wanting to put on a real show for these two strangers.

"That's it cum slut, suck me like the fucking whore you are," Michael cheered me on, knowing how such dirty talk gets me going.

Another knock at the door.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," he ordered.

I obeyed as I imagine one of the other two guys got the door.

"Hello sir, it this the cum bath?" someone asked, sounding shy.

"It is," someone else said.

Michael greeted, "Come on in, I'm just getting the slut's mouth warmed up."

"Wow," the new guy said.

"Wait till you're using one of her three fuck holes," Michael predicted, clearly enjoying the shock and awe being expressed by the nerds watching.

I kept bobbing, taking all of his big dick in my mouth and throat.

"Ready for my load in your mouth, cum slut?" Michael asked.

I moaned on his cock in response, hoping he'd deposit his seed down my throat.

"Here it comes, fuck slut," he grunted and instantly exploded... Yes!... in my mouth! I kept bobbing, milking every drop of his dominant seed.

As soon as he pulled out, I purred, looked at my audience of three, and asked, "Who's next?"

Michael interrupted the proceedings, holding up a forbidding palm to the three guys and reminded me, "You're wearing the only dress you have this side of your house. Unless you want to go home tonight wearing lakes of cum, I suggest you set it aside someplace."

"Good point, Master!" I gasped, and indeed it was. I lifted my dress over my head, folded it neatly and walked across the room feeling eyes on my butt, to set the dress on the windowsill before returning to where I'd been, cupped my naked breasts to offer them to the trio of guys standing in the entranceway who'd watched every move I'd made and purred, "Okay studs, I'm ready for you; are you ready for me?".

The guy I hadn't seen yet, dressed like 'Where's Waldo', walked over to me and asked, "Where big cock? Can you find?"

I laughed and joked, rubbing my hand all over the front of his pants, "Oh, where oh where could big cock be?"

He groaned while I rummaged.

"Slut find big dick," I bragged, impressed by the completely hard cock now in my grasp. I pulled his pants and underwear down and quipped, "I free Waldo. Is hard. Is good."

The others laughed as I took the decent seven-inch cock in my mouth.

My son asked, "Are you two here to watch or to get involved? The slut has two unoccupied holes at the moment."

"You're saying we can even fuck her ass?" one asked disbelievingly.

"Sluts have three holes for service, and she's definitely a slut," Michael answered, "isn't that right, slut?"

I took Waldo's cock out of my mouth and nodded, "Yes Master, all three of my fuck holes are available to anyone who has your permission."

I then took Waldo's cock back in my mouth.

Soon I felt hands on my hips and I asked, "So who wants my cunt and who wants my asshole?"

Waldo spoke up first, "I take cunt."

"Then lie down, big boy," I ordered, and then leaving my torso upright, straddled his erect flagpole, leaving my mouth and my ass open for business.

"Shiiit," he groaned as his cock disappeared inside me.

"Now Mario, let's see what's hiding in those trousers of yours," I smiled, pulling the shocked nerd to me. I pulled his sweat-like pants down, tugged down his Spiderman underwear without even breaking a smile, and took his five-inch fully erect cock into my mouth.

"Remember boys, no coming inside the slut. You can come on her face, ass, tits, hair, back, legs... or anyplace else on the outside," Michael reminded everyone in his Vader voice.

Another knock at the door.

I ignored it... not my job!... as I rode one cock while sucking on another, wishing the other guy would get over his shyness and just shove his cock in my ass.

"Hi boys," Michael greeted, I guess addressing more than one.