"Pet Mommy": Nerd Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's already started," someone else said.

"Still one hole available," Michael announced like a Star Wars carny barker (as if there were such a thing), as I heard a couple of voices speak up.

"Dibs," someone said, and I hoped my ass would soon be filled.

"Rock, paper, scissors," another someone said, which almost made me laugh... the very idea that they were playing such a simplistic game over who'd get to fuck my ass first.

To my surprise, they actually did it: I heard the hand-slapping.

"Yes!" one of the someones exulted a moment later, just as Mario groaned, pulled out of my mouth and became the first nerd to shoot his cum on me, spraying it all over my face. I saw some dripping off my eyebrow and imagined how depraved I must look already, and that was only the first load of what promised to be many.

I moaned, "Mmmmmm, what a nice big load."

"Oh Goddd," he groaned.

"Where's your friend?" I asked, a moment later.

Sheepishly, Luigi shambled over to me.

I greeted, "Buonasera, Luigi. Do you want me to suck your pene?"

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded, as I felt hands that weren't his on my hips.

"Ready to have a cock in your ass, slut?" someone asked from behind.

I looked around to see a guy dressed as Austin Powers, right down to the bad teeth.

"Shove it right in my asshole," I offered, as I stopped riding the cock in my cunt and pulled down Luigi's pants. "Oh myyyyyyyyyy," I said, as I stared at a nice big nine-inch cock just as my ass was being filled.

"Fucking tight," Austin grunted from behind me as I leaned forward slightly and took the nine-incher in my mouth.

I was being triple-teamed! Air tight for the first time!

Another fantasy coming true! Fist pump!

Although it was difficult to get into any sort of rhythm at first, I was soon taking both cocks deep inside me while also bobbing forward to serve the cock in my mouth.

Another knock at the door.

A moment later I was only remaining upright because Luigi was supporting my head with his hands as he fucked my mouth. The challenge to my balance was that I now also had a cock in each hand, so I was servicing five cocks at once, something even I had never fathomed as a possibility.

It was exhilarating to please so many hot dicks at once as I moved and was being moved in all directions.

Michael reminded the new guests, "Remember guys, you can fuck any of her three holes, but only come on her outside."

"As you wish," the guy in my ass said, pulling out before immediately spraying cum helter skelter on my backside.

"My turn," someone said, as whoever I'd just been stroking with my right hand kneeled behind me and soon I had a different cock in my ass.

Seconds later Luigi pulled out, I got my second facial of the evening, and fuck did this kid cum buckets, as he spray-painted my entire face, his volume totally overshadowing any facial I'd ever received before. I could hardly see for awhile because of the white goo that was now dripping off my eyelashes.

As soon as he moved away, a much smaller cock replaced it and I was again triple filled, while I was still stroking an anonymous cock with my left hand.

"Shit, what a mouth," someone dressed all in green groaned.

"Slut, you ride me now," the forgotten Waldo with his dick still imbedded in my cunt demanded.

I again struggled to get into some sort of rhythm, as three cocks pumped in and out of me. I soon gave up and just remained still while my three transient paramours did all the work, which worked much better.

After a couple more minutes, there was another knock at the door.

"I want to come on her face," someone said from behind me (I think it was still Austin Powers), as he pulled out of my ass. The guy in my mouth pulled out too, and I was soon being coated both front and back at the same time. I opened my mouth wide, wanting to get at least a taste of someone's cum.

The thought of how my face must look, now with four loads on it, made me feel so fucking slutty. Wanting to change positions, I stood up, shoved some random guy face up onto the bed with his calves hanging down, impaled my ass on his cock, leaned way back so my back was resting on his chest, beckoned some other guy to my mouth and called out, "Waldo, come find pussy." He climbed off the floor, climbed between my legs, grabbed my knees and slammed into me just as whoever I'd beckoned lay down next to my head and jammed his cock down my throat. From rising to my feet to resuming my status as an air tight whore had taken less than fifteen seconds!

"Oh yes, now find slut's orgasm," I moaned, the triple penetration feeling amazing, but not allowing me to get off, due to everyone's awkward lack of coordination.

Waldo fucked me hard, likely in a similar state as mine: desperately needing to finally come after too long of a wait. In spite of all the sexy things I'd been doing today, I hadn't actually come since yesterday!

My mouth cock shot a sticky mess in my hair in less than a minute and walked away. So now with no cock in my mouth, I could finally see everyone there. At least ten guys were in a variety of costumes, including the gold robot guy C-3PO from Star Wars, who was now playing with my breasts, but incredibly awkwardly.

In a satisfactory DP position and being fucked hard at least in my pussy, my first orgasm in probably twenty-four hours was rising quickly. "Pound cunt, Waldo," I begged.

"Oh God," the icon groaned, slamming into me hard.

"Oh yessssss," I screamed a moment later as my orgasm finally hit.

Seconds later, he pulled out and his cum rocketed onto my belly, my tits, and a bit onto C-3PO's right hand. The robot didn't seem to notice.

But it wasn't ten seconds later when the guy in my bottom shoved me aside and shot arcs of cum into the air and onto my belly, then immediately afterwards, the robot guy flipped me onto my side and slid his cock into my recently vacated ass.

Another large guy I hadn't seen yet, dressed in a giant Yoda outfit, moved onto the bed and moved his flaccid cock onto my face. Although the position was awkward and he was somewhat disgusting, I used a hand to take his cock in my mouth.

The golden gun in my ass roughly pounded me, while I struggled to suck the cock that was... well, it was at least growing in my mouth, is the best I could say for it.

Eventually the robot guy pulled out, flipped me back onto my back and coated my tits with his cum.

"Come sit on my cock," demanded a guy lying on the carpet who was just naked, no costume at all, and very handsome.

I got off the bed, paced over to him and, facing his feet, lowered myself onto him.

He repositioned his cock at the last moment while I lowered myself, and I was surprised to be taking all of his cock not in my cunt, but in my ass. "Ohhhhhh," I moaned, "you bad boooooy."

I began riding his cock, enjoying the position and control.

After a couple of minutes someone said, "Let's DP her."

I moved my feet onto the naked guy's strong legs, spread myself wide and offered my open cunt to whomever wanted it.

A guy in a Lone Ranger outfit with a mask moseyed between my legs and placed his long thin dick against my cunt.

"Fuck me, Kemosabe," I smiled, wanting to try getting double penetrated in this more challenging position.

As he slid his cock into me, the naked guy's cock still buried completely in my ass, I began bucking back and forth fucking his cock, while keeping the other lodged deep in my back door.

The sensation of having a dick buried in my ass while I ground myself on it, simultaneous with getting my pussy pounded, caused my second orgasm to hit me hard.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" I screamed, leaning back onto my mysterious naked, hot stranger.

The Lone Ranger kept fucking me and like most of the guys tonight, he had a quick trigger and shot his load high up in the air, raining back down on various locations on my belly, tits and neck.

"Keep riding me, slut," the guy in my ass demanded and I did, even as the last tremors of my second orgasm were still rippling through me.

A couple of minutes of fucking him, and he lifted me up, flipped me face down, positioned me on his cock and began fucking me, now in my cunt, which I didn't like, ass to cunt, while he supported my upper body with his hands pressed against my shoulders. Germs or no I screamed, as his cock filled my cunt over and over, the unique position creating a unique pleasure, "Fuck, yes."

He somehow kept fucking me while holding me up, and my third orgasm began building.

I wrapped my legs around his, and just enjoyed the ride until he carried me over to a chair and shoved his cock in my mouth. This fucker, I realized, had just orchestrated his own trifecta of being in all three of my holes. He roughly fucked my face until he pulled out and spewed his cum just above my hairline.

I could continue giving details of the next hour, they're etched in my memory (albeit chaotically), but instead I'll list them:

-I was triple teamed once more

-I was a rocking horse, fucking one guy doggy style while simultaneously sucking another

-I was tit fucked

-I was fisted, which almost made me pass out -- guys' hands are larger than women's

-and I had so many orgasms I couldn't even tell you how many...

Then I was finished off on my knees going clockwise from cock to cock, until the eight guys still remaining standing all did a circle jerk, coming on me from all sides.

I was literally drenched in cum. My hair, my face, my tits, my ass, my back, and my nylon-clad legs were all sticky and white.

Once they had all gone, Michael asked, "So?"

"I've never been so exhausted in my life," I answered, lying bonelessly on the carpet.

"Was it all you imagined?" he asked.

"And more," I nodded, before adding, "although I'm not sure I could do it very often."

"I'm happy you enjoyed it," he said, "but I have to admit I was a bit jealous of all those guys fucking you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you're my pet Mommy," he said.

"And always I'll be," I promised, crawling to him and taking his flaccid cock in my mouth... knowing that I would always love Michael as a son, a lover and a Master.

THE END

Coming one day...maybe:

Pet Mommy: Porn Movie

Pet Mommy makes an incest movie where no one knows they are actually Mother and son.

Pet Mommy: Road Trip

A cross country drive gives the son and daughter lots of opportunities to play.

Pet Mommy: Seduction

Pet Mommy has to complete her seduction of Frederick's Mom.

Pet Mommy: The Mile-High Club

Pet Mommy and son and join the mile-high club.