Pet Ownership Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy brings home a pet
7.5k words
4.47
176.3k
91

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kathy, and I are in out mid thirty's's. We dated in high school and then I went into the navy. We were a couple while I was enlisted but didn't marry until I got out. Kathy was free to have her experiences while I was gone as was I, so neither of us was totally inexperienced when we did get married. Our tenth anniversary is coming up soon. Kathy is tall at 5' 9" and has a body most twenty year olds would die for. She works hard to keep her body trim. She has dark auburn hair to just below her shoulders. All in all she is just drop dead gorgeous and still turns heads where ever we go.

I am just over 6' and may be showing signs of a small pot at 250 lbs but I'm still fit. Most people say we make a good looking couple. I'm not overly endowed but have a solid 8" cock. It is not as thick as a coke can or overly long but gets the job done and never failed to please the many women I have slept with.

On this Friday I got home before Kathy. Normally she gets home a half hour before me. I figured she got stuck at work or in traffic. She doesn't need to work I make a very nice salary. but she likes to be out in the world and not stay at home. I went and changed into my sweats as I normally do and was sitting have coffee and going through the mail at the table.

Kathy came through the door to the garage giggling like a school girl. She jumped when she saw me like a kid caught doing something wrong. Since she was playing the school girl I took on the role of daddy and said, "Ok, what have you been up to?"

She got this sheepish grin and said, "Nothing, really." Then she tried to look serious and continued, "You know how we always talked about getting a pet and how you hate cats and I don't like dogs?"

I got a stern look on my face and answered, "Yes."

Being the excited school girl again she said, "I think I found a pet we can both enjoy. I just know you'll love her."

My eyes flew open and I asked, "My God what have you brought home?"

She jumped for the door and said, "Her name is JoJo but you can change that. I just know you'll want to keep her." With that she disappeared out the door saying, "Let me go get her."

I just sat shaking my head. Two seconds later Kathy was back at the door holding a leash. The first thing I noticed was the angle of the leash. It didn't go down from her hand like it would with a small dog or something. Instead it went straight out from her hand and I thought, "What the hell has she brought home?" Kathy tugged the leash a couple times and the cutest belly button stepped into the door way. It was pierced with a gold ring and the leash was hooked to the ring. My field of vision drew back to take in the whole picture. There stood the most beautiful pixie I have ever seen. She was only 4' 11" with the face of an angel. She had thick golden blond hair which led me to believe she was not a true blond since most blonds hair is much thinner. Her golden hair cascaded down in curls to just below her tits. Her tits were huge, maybe on Kathy they would have been average but on her small frame they were big. In any case each was more than a hand full and I have big hands. Her tits were covered with a crop top that came just under her tits and the nipples were pushing through the thin top.

My eyes followed down her body to her flat tummy with the gold ring and wide hips. She was wearing the kind of skirt Paris Hilton would wear, more like a wide cloth belt that flared out on the bottom. For a small girl she had the most beautiful long shapely legs with high sandals laced up her calves. I heard my wife's voice some where in the background saying, "So, do you like her?" as she hands me JoJo's leash. All I could do was nod as I could not take my eyes away from this pixie goddess standing before me.

Again in a gentle but commanding voice I heard my wife say, "Show him what you have." One of JoJo's hands went to her top and the other to the hem of her skirt. In one motion both were pulled away. Her bare tits stood proud with the nipples hard and pointing right at me. She had on white panties cut high on her hips. My mind was a blur and it sounded so stupid when I heard the words come out of my mouth, "Oh, she does tricks?"

I heard my wife still in the background, "She knows lots of tricks but the fun is going to be teaching her new ones. Watch this one." In a gentle but commanding voice my wife says, "Come here!"

The vision before me disappears and the leash goes tight. I follow the leash and see these blond waves bobbing in my wife's pussy. Kathy has her skirt up to her waist without any panties on. I know she was wearing them when she left. I've asked her many times but she will not leave the house without panties. Now here she is standing with her foot up on the chair, her pussy wide open and exposed with another woman licking away at her. The sight before me has me in a daze and again I sound stupid as I say, "She seems to be very good at her tricks and she seems to enjoy them very much."

Kathy has her eyes closed and is almost to orgasm when she puts her hand on JoJo's head and says, "Stop." JoJo stops licking Kathy in mid stroke. Her tongue is still on Kathy's pussy but is not moving. Kathy opens her eyes and with a sly grin says, "Would you like to see just how good she is?" Then before I can say anything Kathy commands, "Go get him!"

In the blink of an eye I'm sitting there with my cock balls deep in this pixie goddess's mouth. Somehow she had managed to get my pants to my feet and my cock deep in her mouth and I never even felt her move. I was in shock, I thought she might bite it off she was so fast. The feel of her soft warm mouth soon put my fears away. Her mouth was every bit as beautiful as the rest of her. I couldn't pull my eyes away from my cock in JoJo's mouth but asked my wife, "So how long have you two been doing this?"

When she spoke I finally turned to see my wife with her skirt still held at her waist. She was playing with her own pussy watching JoJo doing her thing on my cock. Between pants she said, "Today was the first. She was so happy to find a place to stay that she wanted to show me how glad she was."

I looked back down at JoJo who was gently massaging my cock in her mouth. In a stunned voice I asked, "You mean she will be staying with us all the time, day and night?"

Kathy said, "Well that's what you do with a pet. They come and live with you." I still wasn't clear on this whole thing about owning another human being but then Kathy continued, "JoJo has another trick that may help you make up your mind. She says she can get any man off with her mouth in less than 30 seconds."

I was about to say that in my present state that wouldn't be much of a trick but just then Kathy yelled "Now!" What happened next blew me away. I don't know how she did it but JoJo took her tongue and wrapped it around my cock in her mouth and was jacking me off inside her mouth as she sucked me. Needless to say I did not last the 30 seconds. My explosion caught us both by surprise and as JoJo drank down every drop I had to offer Kathy said, "That's just how she likes it. Never tell her when you are going to cum just let it happen. She told me she loves it that way."

Well she got her wish and I came like I had never cum before. JoJo licked and sucked every drop. Even when I started going soft JoJo kept sucking and licking me. It was getting very sensitive and started to hurt. Kathy saw my pain and laughing said, "You have to tell her to stop or she will suck your cock all day long."

I was holding JoJo's head trying to push her away and all I could manage was a weak, "please." JoJo would not let go of my cock.

Kathy's voice came out loud and clear, Heal!"

Suddenly everything stopped and JoJo had her fingers laced together draped over my knee. Her head was resting on her hands. She was looking up at me with this happy satisfied smile and batting her eye lashes over her deep blue eyes.

I sat there stroking my fingers through JoJo's hair and was deep in thought. I didn't know what to make of all this. If anyone else spoke I didn't hear them. I finally looked over at Kathy who was just standing there with her skirt still at her waist. She looked like she just forgot to let it drop. Looking back down at JoJo I finally said, "I think Pet would be a good name for her." Then I turned back to Kathy who had finally dropped her skirt and was sitting down. It seemed every one was waiting to hear what I said next which was, "Maybe we can call her Pet and tell every one that she is your niece, Petra. We call her Pet for short and she will be staying with us for a while."

I couldn't believe the words were coming out of my mouth then music started playing and I realized that Pet had spoken for the first time since she entered the door. Her voice was like music when she said, "Uncle Dave, I think I like that. I have never belonged to a couple before but you two seem so nice. I think I will like living with Uncle Dave and Aunt Kathy." Then she looked up at me with her lip pouting and asked, "Does this mean I can stay Uncle Dave."

What could I say? I stroked her cheek and said, "We'll try it for a week and see how it goes." She jumped up on my lap and kissed me on the lips. My naked cock started to grow again under her. She held me tight and whispered in my ear, "You won't be sorry."

I kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her tight little butt. I pushed my coffee cup away and said, "I think we could all use something more than coffee." I got up to get some wine not realizing I still had Pet's leash. I got the glasses and turned to see her standing right behind me. Her eyes went down to the leash and I laughed. I handed her the glasses and got the wine. We walked back to the table and I never let go of the leash.

She sat the glasses down and I sat back in my chair. Pet went to sit at my feet again but I pulled her up by her hands and said, "Not now. I want you to sit here with us. I want to hear the whole story. I'm still not clear on how we came to "own" you." She sat in the chair between Kathy and me. I poured the wine and asked Kathy to start with how they came together.

Kathy took a sip of her wine and started with her part of the story. "JoJo" she smiled and put her hand on Pet's arm, "I mean Pet and I have been working together for about a year now. We hit it off right away and would spend our breaks and lunches together. After a couple months she must have felt comfortable enough with me to open up. She was telling me about the lifestyle of being a submissive. At first she made it sound very exciting not to be in control and just let things happen."

"A couple months ago she started holding back again. I finally got her to open up again and that's when the guy she was with started getting out of control. JoJo, I mean Pet, is not into S&M or B&D she just needs someone to tell her what to do and she will do anything they want and I mean anything. That's where her guy went power crazy. He had her doing all his friends, sometimes four and five at a time. He started treating her like a dog. He would slap her and hit her. I tried to tell her to get away from him but she always said she needed him and had no where to go."

"Well this morning things changed. when I got to work JoJo, Pet, was crying. I asked her what was wrong other that the usual. She said her man tossed her out this morning and wanted nothing more to do with her. She was glad to be away from him because he had gotten so abusive but was scared because she had no where to go. We talked for a while and after many tears she asked if I would take her as her owner."

"Needless to say that took me by surprise. She said that she had never been owned by a woman before and it had to be better than the two guys that had owned her. I told her that being married I didn't think that would work out. She laughed and said we could both share her. It was like a light went on for both of us at the same time. We both stopped laughing and just looked at each other. She kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear that she could be good for both of us."

"The rest of the day J-Pet was giddy as a school girl and I was scared to death. What had I agreed to? What was I getting us into without talking to you. How was I going to explain all this to you and what would be your reaction? By the end of the day I was ready to call the whole thing off but seeing how happy and bouncy Pet was I couldn't tell her I had changed my mind."

"We started driving to her place to get what little she had. You know I have never been with another woman or even thought about it. As we drove Pet was rubbing my leg causing my skirt to go higher and higher as she told me how happy she was. Her kiss kept coming back to my mind. I don't have to tell you how hot I was and how wet I was when we got to her place. We found all her things in the back yard. We were laughing and playing as we went about picking them up and putting them in the back of the SUV. Once everything was picked up Pet grabbed me and pulled me into the back seat and that is where she showed me how glad she was. She pulled my panties off and went down on me and I had two orgasms before I knew what hit me. My panties are still somewhere in the car. I haven't returned the favor yet but it is something I am thinking a lot about."

I had been watching Kathy the whole time she was talking. I mindlessly played with the leash in my hand. I would wrap in around my hand till it went tight then unwrap it and go the other way. I looked at Pet and started to say something when I saw her belly was pulled out a good 3". Forgetting she was on the other end of the leash I said, "Oh, I'm so sorry."

Pet laughed and said, "Now that is something I don't often hear. It's alright. I was confused at first. When someone pulls my chain, so to speak, they want me to do something. When I figured out you were just playing I relaxed and started to enjoy it."

I started to say I was sorry again but Pet put her finger to my lips and stopped me. Regaining my control I looked at her and said, "Let me get this right. Anything that Kathy or I ask you to do you will do no mater what?"

She smiled and said, Yes, there are some things I prefer not to do but no there is nothing I won't do if you tell me. Just so we are on the same page here, you never ask me to do something, you tell me to do it."

I looked at her questioningly and asked, "So if I ask, I mean, told you to stand and strip naked right now and show me your pussy, you would do it?"

To answer the question Pet pulled her top over her head as she stood up. Her tits were bouncing in my face. I was hoping she would turn around to pull her skirt and panties off so her pussy would be in my face but she was pointed at Kathy. I think she knew I was hooked and wanted to make sure Kathy was hooked as well. It must have worked because Kathy was licking her lips as she stared at Pet's ass and pussy. She tried to turn all the way around showing us her naked body but I still had the leash. So she turned half way and bent over showing me what had Kathy licking her lips, then turned back facing me.

I reached out and stroked her bare pussy and said, "I see you keep it bare. That will stop. as you can see from Kathy's bush I like hair on my pussy."

She smiled and walked toward me and sat on my lap. I am naked from the waist down and she is now totally naked. She rubbed her bare pussy on my hard cock and said, "It wasn't my idea to shave it." Then she got a wicked grin and said, "You want to see if I'm a true blond, well I am and I'd love to show it to you." She kissed my lips lightly and asked, "Any more questions?"

I lightly smacked her ass and said, "Sit down I have a million questions." As she sat back in her chair I asked,"So how did you get to be this way? How did it all start?"

Before Pet had a chance to start Kathy got up and said, "I've heard this so I'll go change and leave the two of you alone." She gave me a deep wet kiss and stroked my cock before leaving.

Now it was Pet's turn to tell the story. "It started with my parents." She saw the look of concern on my face and said, "No, no nothing like that. They were very very strict. By the age of 5 I had learned to not say or do or even think anything with out their permission. I was home schooled so I didn't have anyone except them. I became totally dependant on them. As a teen I was doing all the cooking and cleaning. I'm a very good cook. Some say I cook as well as I fuck. At 19 I was still a virgin and more or less waiting on my parents hand and foot."

"They left me home one day to get the house ready for a party they were having that night. they drove away and I never saw them again. They were killed in an auto accident. A long time friend of the family named Bud, knew my situation and saw how helpless I was with out them. He took me in and it was nice having him to tell me what to do. They say that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. After about six months Bud realized how much power he had over me."

"He was the one who took my cherry and was none to gentle about doing it. I was soon not only his house slave but his sex slave as well. He taught me how to blow someone, how to fuck with my pussy and my ass. He shared me with his friends both men and women. That's how I learned to eat pussy. After about a year and a half he was tired of me being so dependant on him and traded me for a 65 mustang that was not even in that good of a condition. I don't know what hurt more that he no longer wanted me or that he thought I was only worth a 65 mustang in bad condition."

"That's how I wound up with Jack. He was one of the nicer friends Bud shared me with so I was not that upset about going with him. I was 21 then so things were some what different. At first we were more like boyfriend and girlfriend, I was no longer a virgin and I was 21 so we went out together and had sex a lot. His friends would hit on me and I would turn them down until they started hitting on me in front of Jack. The first time he told me to go with one of his friends if I wanted to, I told him I would only if he told me to do it. He put 2 and 2 together and saw I would do what ever he told me."

"I was almost 22 by then and things started to change. Jack started to get to be like Bud was. He shared me with his friends like Bud but he started getting worse. He started drinking more and would come home and slap me around for no reason. There was nothing I could do that was right for him any more. The worse was when he would come home and act as though I wasn't even there. I don't think I could say that I loved him but I was dependant on him and wanted him."

"It got to the point where he would not give me anything even food. I had to get a job just to eat. Since the only people I knew were the ones brought over for me to fuck I had no social skills. I had no job skills other than cooking and cleaning. I got a job for minimum wage cleaning the office where your wife works. Most people didn't even notice me which was fine by me. Then I met Kathy and something just clicked. She was nice to me and wanted to know me. No one had ever wanted to know about me and it took some time before I could talk openly with her. I'm glad I did because it brought me here and I feel good about the two of you."

To say the lest that was a lot to absorb and I sat there looking at this beautiful woman and could not think how she had been treated. Like a father I said to her, "Some day you will want to get married and have your own family."

She got up and came to sit on my lap. Where we connected, we were both naked. She was wet and I was hard. She slid her pussy back and forth on my cock and asked, "Can't you give me a baby when the time comes?"

Every time she slid back the tip of my cock would just ease into her slightly. It was all I could do not to slam my cock deep into her. We started kissing and between kisses I said, "I can't do that for you. Kathy and I had that taken care of a long time ago."

12